Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
New York City ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image

Sarah nodded. "Right, i'll ask him later. He may need to recover his memories." She paused. "Wait, he knew who i was didn't he? So he should be able to remember and not freak out like you did Drake." She said as she walked.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:46 pm
George Finished Stretching and started Runing at his top speed since he was infected it was faster now almost 40 miles an hour. HE slammed intot eh side of the bunker after triping on a root. "oww son of a..." Said George.  

Tacado

Beloved Werewolf

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:01 pm
(Im on my ipod so...)

Tori flenched, hearing something hit the bunker. "I think theyre here."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image

Sarah followed behind him running, but not as fast as George. She stopped, seeing him trip and fall. She couldn't help but laugh at his pain. "Watch where you're going." She said with a smirk and Sydney ran up and glomped Sarah, taking her back a couple of steps.

"Sarah!" She squealed. "Yes, it's me." She said smiling. Sarah waved to the others.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:32 pm
"Sarah!" Alice yelled, running toward her for a hug.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:37 pm
User Image

Sarah smiled and hugged Alice when she ran towards her. "Damn, i was gone not even an hour and look at the welcome i get." She said with a smirk.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:40 pm
Alice hugged her. "I was so worried! Are you ok?" she asked.

((what can i say? Shes a 7 year old in a 12 year olds body XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:50 pm
User Image

Sarah smiled and laughed a bit. "I'm fine i'm fine!" She said. "Mike didn't hurt me." She said. Matt did, but not really Mike. "Hey...did you by any chance, hear a voice not long ago? When i started screaming? Did you...get shocked?" She asked.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

HelicaI

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:01 pm
Alice let go, abd looked up at Sarah, her smile faded. She nodded. "Yeah. I did. Good, so i wasnt freaking out."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:13 am
User Image

Nick ignores the situation and exits the area to find three tyrants"Oooh s**t" He says.  

Hauptmann Alexander

Hilarious Gaian

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:36 am
Mike awoke looking around."Did I just get a game over?" Drake whacked him on the head."Just waking up still thinking of games."Oww! Oh wait you're Drake right?Why did you disappear with krauser?" Drake looked away."They chipped Krauser so I didn't want him to screw with them and make more of umbrella attack us...." Mike looked to Sarah."You seen me die right? Tell me I'm not crazy!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:03 am
Zandre Armageddon
`Natural Born Killer`

Zandre grinned. "Exactly. This is where you die." he said and pulled the trigger as the claws were pulled out of him, throwing off his shot to a degree that the bullet missed completely. With a wide smile he stepped back, the claws tearing his flesh as they pulled out. "Enough of the cheap tactics. No more guns or blades. Just you and me. Nothing else." He said as he put the guns back in the holsters. "That sound fair? We will truly see who deserves to live." Zandre stated as he cracked his knuckles.

Layna growled as she heard an odd sound and ran off to a nearby building. Several minutes later she came back snarling, with a device in her ribcage. It had a blinking red light that was barely noticeable under the small amount of flesh that covered it. "S.T.A.R.S." she growled. The device had reverted her to her original programming. Slowly she headed toward Chris with deathly intentions.  

Fabled Heartbreak

3,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Signature Look 250

Hauptmann Alexander

Hilarious Gaian

5,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:48 am
Nick starts fighting them and one of them makes a big scar from his eyebrow to his cheek"Son of a bi*ch!"

(I'm on the phone :[ )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:24 am
User Image

Sarah looked at Mike and smiled. "Yeah i saw you die. You were cut almost clean in half by the executioner." She said with a smirk. "I killed that though." She said. "You were brought back with the virus, they stitched you up and set you back out to kidnapp me." She told him. "You're pretty strong for a kid. Well i know that's due to the virus, but still. First time in my life i was overpowered by somoene of your age.".

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

rottingAbyss

Interesting Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:57 pm
Mike scratched the back of his head."Yeah I don't think it was the same I might have been given more of a dose.Drake was there when they planted the device on my chest if we cause you too much trouble we will leave." Drake looked down."We might have been bugged." Drake said but Mike looked to him."That's not why I thought we should leave, We could take them out with a field of EMP from up one of the transformers." He pointed to a box on top of telephone wires.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff