Welcome to Gaia! ::

Welcome to Nosgoth - a Legacy of Kain fanguild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampires, Raziel, Blood Omen, Soul Reaver, Eidos 

Reply The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum
Herp Derp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Sarafina
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:10 pm

Bearded dragons are in my opinion the best reptile pet you can get. They're very people oriented and easily tamed, they love to just sit and watch you whether you're on the computer or watching TV. Mine even watches TV and seems to listen to music the way she tilts her head

They're very easy to feed, when they're young they eat mostly crickets and worms, but as they get older, they like to eat more veggies like romaine lettuce (what I feed mine) and collared greens.

They can eat a lot of different fruits and veggies, stuff that you eat, so its easy to shop for you and your beardy.

They're pretty hardy, mine's having some problems with her tail, she had a bad shed and pieces of it are falling off, I'll have to take her to the vet soon, but otherwise she doesn't seem to be in any pain, she's quite peppy still. But otherwise, just watch how the shed and their energy levels, they're pretty lazy sometimes, but they shouldn't be lethargic for too long. Females lay unfertilized eggs like chickens so if you get a girl, make sure she has plenty of sand to dig and lay them in or else she'll hold them inside herself and can get really sick and die.

They're pretty clean, they don't pee, their stool is composed of different parts, like how a bird has white parts in its waste, its similar to that, but not so runny. You can help their digestion by giving them warm baths, they'll go right in the tub and it saves you on cleaning their cage.

They're really good pets, I've had Juno close to two years now and I love her to bits. She loves to snuggle and get her head right into my neck and go to sleep there. She also loves to explore when she's not being lazy.

I could talk all day about her but yeah, I recommend you get a beardy since they're so easy going, mine doesn't even mind other animals like cats and dogs. It depends on their personality, though~
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:19 pm

Tik, is there a shelter nearby that can take the stray cats for you? We have one that takes them in for the winter mos. And I know there are plenty of Not-for-profits that do so.

Lieutenant Turel

trash witch

Witch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:00 pm

Lieutenant Turel
Tik, is there a shelter nearby that can take the stray cats for you? We have one that takes them in for the winter mos. And I know there are plenty of Not-for-profits that do so.

User Image

All of the shelters here are packed full, always.

Besides, it's only three or four strays that live around our house. We don't mind feeding them. If we can catch them, we go get them their shots, and even fixed if we can.

Basically, we run our own mini catch and release program. If they stay, they stay. If they go, they go.

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:12 pm

Sucks that the shelters are full. Oh well. It's nice you help them

Lieutenant Turel

MadxHatterxTeapot
Vice Captain

Dapper Prophet

11,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:12 am

Queen Sarafina
Bearded dragons are in my opinion the best reptile pet you can get. They're very people oriented and easily tamed, they love to just sit and watch you whether you're on the computer or watching TV. Mine even watches TV and seems to listen to music the way she tilts her head

They're very easy to feed, when they're young they eat mostly crickets and worms, but as they get older, they like to eat more veggies like romaine lettuce (what I feed mine) and collared greens.

They can eat a lot of different fruits and veggies, stuff that you eat, so its easy to shop for you and your beardy.

They're pretty hardy, mine's having some problems with her tail, she had a bad shed and pieces of it are falling off, I'll have to take her to the vet soon, but otherwise she doesn't seem to be in any pain, she's quite peppy still. But otherwise, just watch how the shed and their energy levels, they're pretty lazy sometimes, but they shouldn't be lethargic for too long. Females lay unfertilized eggs like chickens so if you get a girl, make sure she has plenty of sand to dig and lay them in or else she'll hold them inside herself and can get really sick and die.

They're pretty clean, they don't pee, their stool is composed of different parts, like how a bird has white parts in its waste, its similar to that, but not so runny. You can help their digestion by giving them warm baths, they'll go right in the tub and it saves you on cleaning their cage.

They're really good pets, I've had Juno close to two years now and I love her to bits. She loves to snuggle and get her head right into my neck and go to sleep there. She also loves to explore when she's not being lazy.

I could talk all day about her but yeah, I recommend you get a beardy since they're so easy going, mine doesn't even mind other animals like cats and dogs. It depends on their personality, though~

JUNO: DA BEST BEARDED DRAGON EVAAAAAAHHHHH

Fred: >o> *warbles at Juno a bit*

XD He's very wary of her.

*several ducks surround him*

Fred: D: *warble warble!*

XD lol His ducks love him.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:53 pm

Sara, a while ago when you posted that picture of Juno taking a bath, all that I could think of was that Iguana that farted in his bath and I laughed until my stomach hurt.
I am so terrible.

Also while looking for that I've discovered just how many videos there are of lizards farting in a bathtub. Too many.

Scrab Demon

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:35 am

I didn't know that lizards farted at all... Learn something new every day, don't you?

gonk I MISSED THE EPIC TENTACLE FIGHT! gonk
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:38 am

Bluetabbycat
gonk I MISSED THE EPIC TENTACLE FIGHT! gonk

I did too!
crying

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 6:45 am

At least it gave me a giggle reading through it.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:42 am

It was odd and disturbing.

Lieutenant Turel

Seraphim Skye
Crew

Gambino Stalker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:12 am

Lieutenant Turel
It was odd and disturbing.

That's pretty much everything that happens here.
XD
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:53 am

User Image

So much raep in these forums

User Image

trash witch

Witch

Bluetabbycat
Crew

Jeering Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:53 pm

Did anyone actually get raped during the tentacle fight? *remembers no raep*
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:03 pm

User Image

Raz, I think

Turel almost got raped

User Image

trash witch

Witch

Reaver Of Souls Raziel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:33 pm

What?
The Clan Sanctuary - Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games