Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:11 pm
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Lucian gets hit in the chest, bleeding through his jacket. He winces, but then smiles. He pokes her behind the back."Um, that really hurt. What'd you do that for?" The Lucian in the chair disappears and the knife in him hits the floor with a clang. He leans against the door frame, one eyebrow up, red eyes staring over his glasses.
"Not to sharp are you .." She giggled as she walked over to him and took his glasses and put them on. "awww is little lucian hurt?" she smirked and then kissed him for a long time and walked out of the room winking at him as she passed.

He leans against the door, a little pissed."No, not a scratch here. But you did do a great deal of damage to my cloned friend."He smirks, not much on being stabbed at.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:17 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Lucian gets hit in the chest, bleeding through his jacket. He winces, but then smiles. He pokes her behind the back."Um, that really hurt. What'd you do that for?" The Lucian in the chair disappears and the knife in him hits the floor with a clang. He leans against the door frame, one eyebrow up, red eyes staring over his glasses.
"Not to sharp are you .." She giggled as she walked over to him and took his glasses and put them on. "awww is little lucian hurt?" she smirked and then kissed him for a long time and walked out of the room winking at him as she passed.

He leans against the door, a little pissed."No, not a scratch here. But you did do a great deal of damage to my cloned friend."He smirks, not much on being stabbed at.
"well that was interesting" She giggled to her self. She was just acting exsept for that last part but she couldnt tell him that. She walked back into the room and stoped infront of him. "Sorry, i was just playing around i didnt mean any thing by it."
SHe gave him his glasses back.  

BubbleGore

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:29 pm
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

"well that was interesting" She giggled to her self. She was just acting exsept for that last part but she couldnt tell him that. She walked back into the room and stoped infront of him. "Sorry, i was just playing around i didnt mean any thing by it."

"Thanks, I guess."He put them back on, adjusting them to his face."Apparently you did, otherwise you wouldn't have done it." He grins a little, then appears behind her, whispering in her ear."You know, I really don't have much mercy...I will kill you if it comes to it. I wouldn't push your luck." He reappears back in front of her, leaning against the wall, devilish grin on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:37 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

"Thanks, I guess."He put them back on, adjusting them to his face."Apparently you did, otherwise you wouldn't have done it." He grins a little, then appears behind her, whispering in her ear."You know, I really don't have much mercy...I will kill you if it comes to it. I wouldn't push your luck." He reappears back in front of her, leaning against the wall, devilish grin on his face.
SHe just looks at him and pulls down her top alittle. "well heres the heart. Strike if you want." She just fliped hishair and sat onthe bed.  

BubbleGore

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:56 pm
"You really are a piss-off, you know that?" He glares at her hanging from the ceiling."Seriously, why would you like me...of all people? I seriously could care less about anyone, let alone some person who I don't know."He smirks, staring down at her from his ceiling perch, arms crossed over his chest.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:02 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
"You really are a piss-off, you know that?" He glares at her hanging from the ceiling."Seriously, why would you like me...of all people? I seriously could care less about anyone, let alone some person who I don't know."He smirks, staring down at her from his ceiling perch, arms crossed over his chest.
" Oh i guess i have a thing for dead, clueless guys that i dont know." Kye said with a grin. She layed back and the bed and curled up in the blankets after kicking off her boots.  

BubbleGore

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:07 pm
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
" Oh i guess i have a thing for dead, clueless guys that i dont know." Kye said with a grin. She layed back and the bed and curled up in the blankets after kicking off her boots.

"Dead, not neccessarily. Un-dead is more like it. And I'm not that clueless. I move around too much for things to seem 'routine' for me." He jumps down, hovering above her bed, not touching it, but only by inches.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:09 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

"Dead, not neccessarily. Un-dead is more like it. And I'm not that clueless. I move around too much for things to seem 'routine' for me."
She peeks out from under a white sheet. "And why again do you care?"
Her green eyes now changed to bright blue  

BubbleGore

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:12 pm
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

"Dead, not neccessarily. Un-dead is more like it. And I'm not that clueless. I move around too much for things to seem 'routine' for me."

"It's about me. Why wouldn't I care?" He laughs, doing a backflip in the air over her bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:14 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

"It's about me. Why wouldn't I care?" He laughs, doing a backflip in the air over her bed.
"oh right how silly of me." She Said sarcaticly  

BubbleGore

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:18 pm
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

"Of course, you've been silly since we met."He laughs again, flying himself over to the chair beside the bed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:29 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

"Of course, you've been silly since we met."He laughs again, flying himself over to the chair beside the bed.
"ill give you ahint to what iam -ACHU!" Kye sneezes and transforms into a cat demon. "god damnit."  

BubbleGore

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:31 pm
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

"ill give you ahint to what iam -ACHU!" Kye sneezes and transforms into a cat demon. "god damnit."

"Brilliant, a cat. Just what I always wanted."He cocks his head to the side, smiling sarcastically."Aww...Can I pet it, mommy?"He bursts into laughter again.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:38 pm
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

"Brilliant, a cat. Just what I always wanted."He cocks his head to the side, smiling sarcastically."Aww...Can I pet it, mommy?"He bursts into laughter again.
Kye hisses at him and swats at him leaving claw marks on his wings.  

BubbleGore

Eternal_Dragonfire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:45 pm
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death
Broken2Insanity
Flaming_Skull_Of_Death

Kye hisses at him and swats at him leaving claw marks on his wings.

"Oooo...not so friendly."Lucian looks at the marks on his wings. As he does, they slowly begin to seal up, stopping the bleeding, but leaving a few scars for him to heal up later."Poor kitty...Does kitty want some milk?"Now, he was just at the point of pure sadism."This is something I don't think I'll ever forget."He laughs, hanging upside-down from the ceiling again.  
The Vampire Castle

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff