Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Aloha Hawaii! 1x1 (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:28 pm
User Image
ρυяумα єяσѕ яσк ναєgнη [ρєяν]

==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ====

PERV looked up at her from her spot against the girl's chest, still blushing slightly, arching a brow at the word. "Blushing? Don't people usually only do that when they're embarrassed or something?" She tilted her head a little, looking down at Jen's shirt before looking back up at her. "I have never been embarrassed before. I would always make others blush but never the other way around."

She leaned forward again, burrowing her head into the blonde's shirt. "I like that you make me feel this way." Her eyes closed as a soft pur escaped her due to Jen playing with her hair. A smile that she had no control over lit up her face at the calming sensation that fell over her because of the simple action the blonde was doing. "I've never realized how good someone playing with your hair feels."

Opening gray eyes to look at the girl, still smiling as she lifted a hand to carress Jen's cheek. "I'm glad we're not alone in these feelings. Too bad neither of us really understand them though." A bright smile broadened on her face at the blonde's words. Licking her lips nervously before she leaned down to gently kiss the other's lips, pulling back to rest her head against the girl's chest again. Eyes closing as she listened to her heart beat, purring softly. "It's very fast. My closeness doesn't bother you anymore?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:21 pm
User Image
"Usually. But there could be other reasons, I guess..." Jen said with a tilt of her head. She supposed that was true. She couldn't name the other reasons, of course. But hey, she was trying here.

There went her heat again. It jumped when PERV spoke. Jen liked that she liked feeling that way. Jen liked that she was the cause of those feelings. Jen smiled at the thought. She continued running her fingers through PERV's hair.

"It's so soft," Jen murmured softly. She was quickly growing to love the feel of PERV's hair between her fingers. Her eyes shift down to meet PERV's and her heart jolts again at her kiss.

Blushing, Jen murmured, "Only a little. But it's not bad... I kinda like it."  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:24 pm
User Image

PERV nodded slowly, wondering why someone else would blush if not embarressed. Hmmm... no, arousal made a person flush not blush there was a difference, at least she'd like to think so. Sighing softly as she shook her head, snuggling back against the girl, a content and happy purr escaping her. "I'm glad you like it. I've never had someone play with it like this before. Usually... people only push it to get me closer to them." She wrapped her arms tightly around the blonde, purring louder. "I like this gentle way much better."

Just thinking about those things had her eyes going darker, heart rate picking up in a burst of arousal. She started to pull away from the girl before stopping and settling back down, eyes sad once more. "I'm sorry I make you uncomfortable... even a little bit but it makes me happy that you are starting to like it." Looking up at the girl and smiling sweetly at her, ignoring the rising emotions inside her though her eyes managed to darken slightly.

She licked at her lips, purring still, nuzzling into the girl's shirt. "I don't understand... I am so utterly stuffed but..." She shook her head, looking back down, not wanting to scare the guardian more.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:12 pm
User Image
Jen shifted in her spot so she could more comfortably lay with the succubus. Her fingers were still trailing gently down the long strands of silk. She didn't pause to think about what PERV was saying. Jen didn't like to think of PERV with other people and the things they did. It gave her a stomachache... Either way, she said she liked Jen better. So there.

Jen blinked and glanced down at PERV when she felt her pull away. But then she just went back to her previous position. Jen was confused for all of a moment before she decided that PERV had merely just been getting more comfortable.

"But what?" Jen asked with a tilt of her head, her innocent mind not following the track that PERV's mind was capable of.  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:24 am
User Image

PERV purred louder, eyes closing as she enjoyed the blonde's fingers moving slowly through her hair. It was an extremely relaxing sensation and it almost made her want to go back to sleep but they had already taken their nap. Her hands slowly kneaded the girl's shirt much like a kitten would knead something, a faint smile on her face as she started to doze again.

Even though she had started to doze, she heard Jen's question. Her brows furrowed in thought of what she had been saying, her head still in the clouds. Finally realizing what she had been about to share, she blushes deeply, burrowing her head into the girl's shirt, mumbling into it. "I don't think you'd like to hear what comes after the but... I don't want to make you uncomfortable especially with this position being very comfy." Her head slowly lifted up, scared eyes watching the blonde.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:01 pm
User Image
Jen's eyes drifted shut. The moment was so relaxed she couldn't help it. The tension started to ebb away from her body. She was quite content to stay like this. However, PERV's reaction to her question bothered her.

Jen glanced down at PERV, noticing her tone of voice. Jen tilted her head and then said, "Alright, then."

She reached out and tilted PERV's head down so that she was resting against Jen's chest again. The guardian went back to smoothing back PERV's hair and murmured, "You don't need to finish your thought, then."

Jen felt no need to ask, especially since PERV seemed actually frightened of upsetting her. If PERV felt Jen would be upset, then Jen felt no need to push the issue. She had a feeling this was going to be a common occurrence. PERV starting a thought, but not finishing it.  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image

PERV still felt the sadness invading her as she prepared herself to tell the girl and have said girl react badly. Her mouth opened, ready to give the blonde as adamant a no as she could give when her head caught up with what she had heard the guardian say. She felt her body deflate, shoulders slumping as a sigh escaped her. A small smile lighting up her face. "Thank you."

More soft purring escaped her as she nuzzled into the girl's chest, holding her tighter. "Did I mention how much I like you playing with my hair?" Her voice was deep and slightly husky, eyes darkening beneath her lids as the soothing sensation... soothed her. Yes, Jen was starting to even turn her thoughts to mush. She was enjoying every second of it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:12 am
User Image
"You're welcome," Jen murmured back. It seemed she made the right choice in not pushing the issue. Which made her happy. She was happy if PERV was content and happy. Jen's smile widened.

PERV's purring picked up strength again. the succubus was like a giant kitten. Jen could feel the rumble of PERV's purring through her chest. The guardian laughed gently at PERV's words and responded, "Yes, you did. Possibly more than once... But that's alright. I don't mind."

Jen rested her head back against her pillow and closed her eyes. Her hand slowing and then stopping atop of PERV's head. She dozed moments later.  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image

PERV beamed even though she didn't move her head. Unsure if the blonde had seen the look, she nuzzled into the girl's chest, only just realizing where her head was resting. Shock spread over her, warmth blooming in her chest. Jen... she hadn't moved, nor asked PERV to move so... she was ok with this? Her smile widened even more if at all possible, holding an undeniable warmth and her purring became more prominent once again.

Jen really was getting more comfortable with their proximity. It might not take long before... The succubus blushed deeply though a rumble grew in her chest at the prospect of really feeding from the girl below her. She had never had this sensation before when it came to feeding but... perhaps that was because Jen wasn't just food to her. She cared for Jen. She... loved Jen.

Tears sprang to her closed eyes, her grip tightening on the blonde. She knew the guardian didn't exactly return those feelings. At least they were friends... right? Taking a deep and steadying breath before letting it out slowly and agreeing with herself. Yes. She supposed they were friends and if that was all the blonde allowed then she would try to content herself with that.

Slowly, she opened her eyes, staring off at the wall. "It's still kinda early. Do you wanna go to a park or something? Did you have plans for this trip before... well before I showed up?" A soft laugh escaped her as she tried to show the guardian she wasn't as upset as before. She waited for a few silent seconds before furrowing her brow. "Jen?" Perhaps the girl was thinking on her question? She moved her head so she could see the blonde's face. A soft smile coming to her as she noticed the guardian asleep. "Well... I guess it can wait." She moved her head so that she was comfortable again, breathing the blonde's scent in deeply while waiting for her to awaken.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:05 pm
User Image
Jen's breath came out low and even as she dozed, letting down all her guard. It was a sign of trust. PERV could do anything she wanted now that the Jen had let go. And truth be told, she had been rather comfortable, PERV's body better than an electric blanket at making her comfortably warm. The gentle vibrations coming from PERV's purring only lulling her even more so.

She murmured gently in her sleep, and her arms automatically drew PERV closer to her when the girl spoke up. It was a light nap, more of a doze than anything, but it was heavy enough that she didn't hear PERV's questions. Had the succubus shook her, she would have awoken quite easily. Either way the guardian rested.

An hour later Jen shifted in her sleep and opened her brown eyes. She yawned and stretched, stopping a moment later when she felt the body on top of her.

"Oops," she murmured, and glanced down apologetically. She spoke in her low husky voice, "I'm sorry. I fell asleep didn't I?" She raised one hand and rubbed her eye with her palm, instantly looking like a young child instead of a young woman.

"Sorry," she murmured, repeating her apology. She sounded much like the quiet and shy Jen that PERV had first met. Except this Jen wasn't cringing away from the fact that she had another person's body laying atop her own.  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:11 pm
User Image

PERV maneuvered herself so that she could rest her head on Jen as well as watch the girl sleep. It was a peacefull sight, causing her eyes to eventually close. She snuggled into the girl, hands gently pawing and kneading at the girl's flesh as her purring picked up. She was entirely too comfortable right now. Never in her life had she been so comfy which was odd because she was laying on top of someone. Naturally, when laying on someone one wouldn't be too comfy because of boney protrudences or other such things but PERV was one happy kitten right now.

For the entire hour she rested atop the blonde, purring nonstop with a smile on her face and eyes closed. Not that she was asleep. Oh no. She was day dreaming about possible scenarios the two could do. Of course she had to repeatedly get her head out of the gutter which was difficult. There was just something... she didn't know what it was but there was something about Jen that just called out to the succubus more than others usually did.

Feeling the girl shift caused her eyes to open, though they were heavily lidded and darkened almost to black. Jen's husky sleep filled voice causing a shiver of pleasure to go over her. She nuzzled the top of the girl's chest before looking up at her content. "It's ok. I'm glad you trust me enough to fall asleep with me on top of you." A hand carressed up the blonde's side in a warming manner. "I was wondering if you had any plans for this vacation before I showed up and dashed them? It's still pretty early in the day so we should do something. If you want, that is."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:05 pm
User Image
Jen scratched a hand lightly across her scalp, she tilted her head and PERV's question and thought for a moment before responding, "My father had me signed up for lots of nature hikes and things like that. But I guess they're kind of pointless now that I'd found you. So I don't really have any plans anymore."

The whole point of this trip was so that Jen would awaken as a guardian... and well, now she had. Even if it hadn't gone entirely as expected. However, she wasn't complaining. Not at all. She was quite happy right now being at PERV's side. So, the nature hikes seemed quite pointless now.

Jen crossed her arms behind her head, using them as a pillow as she looked down at the succubus kitten resting on top of her. It looked as if at any moment PERV might sprout cat ears and a tail. Jen couldn't help but think that PERV could probably pull the look off... hm...

"What about you? Did you have any plans before bumping into me on that bus?" Jen paused thoughtfully, "I mean, I... well... I'm pretty boring myself... I never went out much..."

She didn't want to keep PERV back from going out and doing the things she enjoyed doing. But in the end Jen was just the type to either just sit out side, or stay at home. She had led quite the solitary life up on that mountain. Not that she was complaining, no sir.  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:44 pm
User Image

PERV continued to carress the girl's sides, hands slowly starting to knead at her flesh like she had done before. A soft purring escaped her as she nuzzles her head against the blonde's clothed upper chest. She smiled up at her guardian, eyes still dark and half lidded. "I wouldn't mind some nature walks. I may not look it but I can be outdoorsy. Probably not as much as you but." She shrugged and nuzzled into the girl's shoulder before cocking her head to one side. "Why are they pointless now? I wouldn't mind, really." She definitely wasn't understanding the point of the nature hikes at the moment, mind mostly on the body below her. "I had only planned to relax and go to the beach. Maybe go surfing but this was mostly to get out my dad's hair while he finds me an apartment far away from him."

Normally the thought would bother her a little but right now, in Jen's arms, it didn't even cause her to twitch. Slowly, she started to draw circles on the girl's sides, turning her head to place a gentle kiss against the blonde's shoulder before sitting up. She quickly propelled herself away and landed on the other bed on the furthest side, heart pounding and hands clenched just like her jaw. She looked down at the ground before clenching the quilt of the bed between her hands. "Sorry. I don't know what's quite gotten to me since I came here." She would've said since she met the guardian but then Jen would have blamed herself when it definitely wasn't her fault. Dam instincts. They always ruined everything.

Plastering a fake smile on her face when she finally looked back up at the girl. "So when is the next nature walk? We could do that then hit the beach and get dinner? If... you want that is." She didn't want to force the girl but she knew she had to get out of the room. One, her natural self couldn't sit idle for so long without feeling jumpy. Two, if they kept laying in bed she knew she would do something the other girl didn't want and she didn't want to ruin their newly formed friendship.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:02 pm
User Image
"W-well, the thing is... my father's ulterior motive was to expose me to other forests and jungles in the hopes I might find the place I'm supposed to protect," Jen blinked as she looked down at PERV's face, and she looked away, suddenly blushing. PERV's expression had a surprising effect on her... "B-but, I found you instead..."

"Mmm..." Jen glanced at PERV shyly when the girl kissed her shoulder. She tilted her head down towards the succubus, but then was caught off guard when she suddenly propelled herself a distance away from Jen. Jen had been caught off guard, and jerked back into the bed, her face turning red.

"W-well, uhm...." Jen scrambled off the bed and went over to a pamphlet where she had some of the nature walks scheduled. She held it up, and pointed at a certain time, "There's one in twenty minutes... Er... it shouldn't take that long... then we could go to the beach... if you want... And dinner would be great..."

Jen fiddled with the pamphlet between her fingers shyly. She felt like she had done something wrong, and that was why PERV had jumped away like that... Oh... what'd she do??  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:45 pm
User Image

PERV arched a brow at the girl below her before nodding slowly. "It won't change? We won't be on a walk at some point and you just walk off and not come back, right?" She tried to hide the slight panic in her voice but it still showed a little, especially in the grip her hand took on the girl's side.

She must have been seeing things. It had almost looked like Jen had been leaning down for a kiss before she took off like a rocket. No. It was her mind playing tricks on her, dangerous tricks at that. The blonde had told her no. Jen had had to throw her across the room at one point to get the succubus away. The girl just didn't want her that way.

PERV looked at the blonde with a guilt ridden expression. They had been enjoying themselves just laying there... no expectations. It had been entirely refreshing for the young succubus but alas, her instincts had to ruin the moment. In some ways it was amazing and freeing. It was odd for the brunette to have no expectations of sex thrust onto her. In more ways, it made her feel like there was something wrong with herself or that she wasn't wanted. It was a bad feeling for a succubus, a species that thrived on being wanted.

She stayed on the bed, still clutching tightly at the bedding while Jen got a pamphlet. She looked towards the paper but made no move to get any closer to it. If Jen said it was in twenty minutes, then it was. Trying to force a better smile on her face and only partially succeeding before glancing around the room. "Perfect. It gives us some time to get ready for the walk, the beach afterwards, and get to the meeting spot."

Finally she got up again, walking towards her bag on the floor by the bureau and ruffling through it. PERV had come prepared for the beach ahead of time and was wearing a deep red bikini under her clothes. Unfortunately, her clothes weren't ideal for hiking so she needed new ones. AKA, she was getting a pair of ripped off jean shorts instead of her skirt and taking off her vest and collar tie. She already had a gray tank under the vest and it was light enough for the weather. The red of her bikini top was hinted under the thin fabric. Without thought, she took her skirt off, letting it drop to the floor before stepping out of it and pulling on her shorts over the very tiny bikini bottoms.

Out of her bag, she also grabbed a red hair elastic, pooling her hair together before pulling it up into a high pony tail, the ends of her hair now just scraping at her shoulders instead of between them. She glanced around a little more, hopping from foot to foot while thinking before grabbing a pair of black pumas out of the same bag and switching her flip flops for those and a pair of ankle socks. She turned grinning over at Jen, giving her a thumbs up. "Ready when you are!"

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces