Welcome to Gaia! ::

██Sparkling Waters Guild██ Inactive ATM

Back to Guilds

Jump into the waters of Dolphins, Mermaids, Monsters, and earn tons of Gold! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Sparkling Waters Guild, Aquarium, Tanks, Gold 

Reply █ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements
█ Not a troll? PROVE IT! (Introduce yourself) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Simply Spinks

Tipsy Conversationalist

14,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:10 am
Hello everyone, I'm Brittany. I'm 22 right now, will be 23 in October. I am the single mother of a wonderful son named Aiden. I love, love, love music. I think the world would be horrible place without it as it keeps me sane ;D I enjoyed zOMG! until the nerf and cap, so I'm back to grabbing booties to make progress to my never ending quests. It's not so bad though. I'm actually making more gold this way. Hard to keep up with the best ways to earn gold anymore o3o.

I own an amazing charity called Kiss the Sky Charity. You can post stalk me there or check out my profile for a link. Right now I currently have a crappy wix profile because to do anything like that not on Wix would be extremely expensive, and I'm questing two awesome avatars right now biggrin Anything else you want to know, just ask. I'm probably the most laid back, non-judgmental person you'll ever meet. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:06 pm
Hello ♥ I'm main of sad little creature, but lately I spend more time on my mule than here. User Image  

ewalucja

Silent Creature

45,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50

Arch Angel Neko

Dangerous Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 8:10 pm
Hi I'm neko or angel. So I'm new to the guild and would liek to say a few words about my self. I'm a treasure hunter ever since I've been on Gaia for several years, I have only been questing gold and have helped others do their quest. in the past I have been opening contest threads for other gaians to enjoy the games and have a share of my loot. I'm a booty grabby lover. I used to be a vendor but have stopped after the gaian recession. So there. smile love me and chat with me. smile

arr~ pirate

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 10:15 am
name is towga im 21 years old with a 2 year old son. >.< new to the guild ^-^ i love booty ARGGG! lol  

Railuge_Sex_Kitten_2

Playful Vampire

11,650 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Invisibility 100

Mademoiselle Kit

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:16 am
Hi, everyone, I'm Kit. I'm 21, a writer for two sports blogs, and an aspiring author. I have been on Gaia since 2005 and just came back after a year hiatus. I'm not questing for an angelic scarf, and am abusing booty grab and my tank like whoa in order to get to it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:20 am
Hello!! First of all, thank you chiisai for accepting me into the guild <33

Name's Mika, been here since...late '05 I think. o__o Hmmm gotta check up on that.
Just started my own tank, thanks to DarkEro xD, I'm forever a quester so I needs a way to make some monies. :O

I love manga/anime, DDRing <333, and creating color-coordinated avies. LOL  

Mika_Len

Puto Swerve

7,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:31 pm
Hello!
This is Ouji Samaa, I recently changed my username.
Thank you, chiisai-akanbo, for inviting me into this guild!

My name is Shannon. Some people call me Shamu.
I'm a boy, 16 years old, and currently a junior in high school.
I've been on Gaia since 2008, and I was on hiatus from 2010 until now.
My tank is brand new and is pure Memphis.
Well, I hope you guys enjoy my tank! I know I'll be enjoying yours 3nodding

Happy Grabbing!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:35 pm
Thank you everyone for joining the guild sorry about the 1 gold fee lol xD
again a big big welcome to you guys! I dunno if ya'll will be able to read this but oh well. For those with tanks There's a form on the Second Sub Forum. Please put your information there so your tank can be added.

WELCOME ONCE AGAIN~!

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:38 pm
Mika_Len
Hello!! First of all, thank you chiisai for accepting me into the guild <33

Name's Mika, been here since...late '05 I think. o__o Hmmm gotta check up on that.
Just started my own tank, thanks to DarkEro xD, I'm forever a quester so I needs a way to make some monies. :O

I love manga/anime, DDRing <333, and creating color-coordinated avies. LOL

DDR *Q*!!!!
anime/manga *Q*!!!

I suck at color coordinated avis make me one scream lol joke xD
Welcome to the guild and....~
Quote:
First of all, thank you chiisai for accepting me into the guild <33[/quote
You're very welcome~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:42 pm
chiisai-akanbo

DDR *Q*!!!!
anime/manga *Q*!!!

I suck at color coordinated avis make me one scream lol joke xD
Welcome to the guild and....~
Finally getting the standard down and moving on to the heavy xDDD My calves hurt like a BLARG.

Do you read Kuroshitsuji? OMG I love all the guys in it D: <333 GRELL & UNDERTAKER <333

I would make you one if tektek would not give me any more viruses classified_fu <3

Is this the place to talk? xDDD  

Mika_Len

Phieth

Unholy Harvester

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:00 pm
Hellow everyone n_n
glad yo join a guild like this, but I will be honest, I always lost track of what happening in the guilds... XD

but this time I will try to be more active.

So hi again n_n  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:56 pm
Phieth
Hellow everyone n_n
glad yo join a guild like this, but I will be honest, I always lost track of what happening in the guilds... XD

So hi again n_n

same here. I'm a member of many guilds and there are some where I'll be like... oh I didn't know I was a member here =.=

WELCOME BY THE WAY~ heart  

chiisai-akanbo
Vice Captain

Phieth

Unholy Harvester

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:59 pm
chiisai-akanbo
Phieth
Hellow everyone n_n

So hi again n_n

same here. I'm a member of many guilds and there are some where I'll be like... oh I didn't know I was a member here =.=

WELCOME BY THE WAY~ heart

Thank you Thank you

biggrin puff with all this about the event, I think the calm in the guild, will be very comforting hahahaha

biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:14 am
hellloooooo everyone!
My name is: Nagi short for Naginame (yees my real name)
I am: 19-years-old
My hobbies include: reading, writing, singing, drawing, babysitting my 5-year-old cousin, gaming, drinking, stalk- i mean making new friends and learning foreign languages.
I like: Orson Scott Card, classical music, my violin, anime, most types of music, manga, how-to books, knives, cats, dogs, bats, raccoons, snakes, spiders, good teachers, history, english, and foreign languages.
I dislike: people who think they're better than me, people who talk to me like I'm a child, needles, dogs bred to fight, horses bred to race, anarchists, holier-than-thou religious groups, telemarketers, door-to-door salesmen/religious groups, people who tell me I'm going to hell because I believe in polytheism.
I have been a gaian now since 2004, this is my third account, my last one got hacked and the one before that i can't remember the password. I'm sorry in advance for my fail tank .-. it fails hard, I will try to make it better when i have the gold/cash. I am a bit shy, so I'm also sorry in advance if i take a bit longer to start talking to most of you

a bit long for my taste sorry ><

100 words or less

Feral Millionaire

6,700 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Millionaire 200

voadicia

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 12:51 pm
Hello everyone. C: I'm Voadicia - feel free to call me Voa. Thanks for accepting me. ;D  
█ [SWG] Chatterbox & Announcements

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games