Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Aeternal777 = Looking for X Anitbody/People for .hack// site Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:37 pm
If the room is made of glass, just hit the ball with the bat and the room will break...that is of course situational but it works :  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:57 pm
too situational for my taste  

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Aeternal777

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:31 pm
...X-Men First Class was amazing...10 out of 10...

and beyond. Though of course I was pissed when they killed the first person in the movie. Darwin's power was so freaking epic!

(Obvious nerd ranting...)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:15 pm
Great movie, horrible alignment with the main story but as with all superheroes, go alternate universe stories.

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:14 am
Aeternum777
If the room is made of glass, just hit the ball with the bat and the room will break...that is of course situational but it works :
Answer: throw the ball up, swing ya miss, throw the ball up, ya swing, ya miss, throw the ball up swing ya miss, three strikes your out!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:05 pm
HAHAHAHAHAH, oh lol, that's brilliant! XD

Yeah, I admit the discontinuity was rather...horrible. But there were parts that I really enjoyed because of it (cough, moment with Logan, cough. Oh that was amazing). But they killed....Darwin...GRAH! scream Ahhhh, he's sooo cool, and they just killed him off like that. He got like what, 10 minutes of screen time...if that? stare  

Aeternal777

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:39 pm

Ice Breaker Award
User Image
Awarded to new members of the guild who are already blending very well with the tamers.

Reason: You've only been here for a little while and it already seems like it's been a long time. You've done rather well to blend in, asking questions and even answering a few. You've even gone as far as already involving yourself in areas such as contests, events, and the RP thread. Kudos to you and may you stay for an even longer time!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:46 pm
he is now that new anymore O_o  

KiroMishima
Crew

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:58 am
Aeternal777

Yeah, I admit the discontinuity was rather...horrible. But there were parts that I really enjoyed because of it (cough, moment with Logan, cough. Oh that was amazing). But they killed....Darwin...GRAH! scream Ahhhh, he's sooo cool, and they just killed him off like that. He got like what, 10 minutes of screen time...if that? stare
I just noticed this response.... As for darwin being dead. I totally agree. Possibly one of the best powers right there and just instajibed!!! lame sauce!!!

HAve you seen any of the newer realeases like transformers or Captain america?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:02 am
Zadoc the 27th
Aeternal777

I just noticed this response.... As for darwin being dead. I totally agree. Possibly one of the best powers right there and just instajibed!!! lame sauce!!!

Ya but that was kinda Darwin's thing, dieing to save others, in the comix he saved Vulcan though (The other, other summers brother) Of course he at some point came back t life as all super heroes do.

guitargoober101

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:03 am
guitargoober101
Zadoc the 27th
Aeternal777

Ya but that was kinda Darwin's thing, dieing to save others, in the comix he saved Vulcan though (The other, other summers brother) Of course he at some point came back t life as all super heroes do.

Interesting. Isnt vulcan like kinda evil and powerful though?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:10 am
Zadoc the 27th
guitargoober101
Zadoc the 27th
Aeternal777

Kinda, I would say less evil and more driven to it by circumstances in his life and a crazy childhood, I mean come on they didn't even tell us he existed until 2006 think of all the things we missed in the 40-50 years before that that we... wait a minute, I think someone lied about how old Cyclops is....

guitargoober101

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:11 am
guitargoober101
Zadoc the 27th
guitargoober101
Zadoc the 27th
Aeternal777

Kinda, I would say less evil and more driven to it by circumstances in his life and a crazy childhood, I mean come on they didn't even tell us he existed until 2006 think of all the things we missed in the 40-50 years before that that we... wait a minute, I think someone lied about how old Cyclops is....

Vulcan is the one born in the time warp right?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:15 am
Zadoc the 27th
guitargoober101
Zadoc the 27th
guitargoober101
Zadoc the 27th
Aeternal777

Vulcan is the one born in the time warp right?

ah maybe it's all kinda confusing, something about Cyclops's mom getting kidnapped while pregnant and stuff. who knows, but Havoc was in a different dimension, I know that.

guitargoober101

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:20 am
fair enough  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items