Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ CHARACTER GROWTH INFO + DROPOFF THREAD } REVISED SEE P1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:53 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Thackery
Proof of exam thread: Horsemen Trial Credit
PREFERRED ARTISTS: King, Scy, chesh, khel, Zoo (mostly looking for people I haven't had art from!)
Any Y2 specifications? I'd like for him to continue kind of looking like he's growing up, so here's his y1 and y2. <3 His whole album is here for ideas.

Other than that, there are just relatively minor accessory/design things. If the bones that are in his natural form can still hang around in his humanoid, that would be rad. He has picked up A GODDAMN LOT OF KEYS so go key-crazy man. The most important keys that have to be there are the key he's had since y1 and a heart-shaped key that can be worn anywhere. Other crucial accessories are a straight, pale blue hairclip (mostly worn on his collar but it can be anywhere), the purple/blue start tassled bracelet from his y2 picture, and an orange beaded bracelet like Remi's.

If you show the very base of the tail he has a flowering vine twined there. The flower looks like a fire lily.

It's okay for him to show some tummy again. He likes pushing the line with fashion so just have fun playing with it! He prefers cooler colors usually but isn't super picky, just not a huge focus on oranges and yellows please. <3

synn's got this!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:52 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Wilson Hopkins
Proof of exam thread: link
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Onnie, Peas, Paper/khel, Solil, Scy, Chesh, King, Zoo, Synn (no particular order)
Any Y2 specifications? Here's Wilson's trainee and intermediate art! Since he has his hood up in both, here are some hair refs He also has dimples, but it's okay if they're not drawn in because I keep forgetting to tell artists he has them, so they're usually not added in. orz

For his coat, I'd like it if it looked a lot like this only shorter (probably around his knees?) and of course the colors changed to fit coat regulations. He also still wears his favorite hoodie. Hood can be up, down/not easily seen, or the hoodie can even be around his waist, so long as it's somewhere on his person. He can be wearing the same shirt as the one in the hoodie ref, but as long as the tee is a graphic tee it's all good~ Whether or not his scarf and/or hunter coat is still tattered at the ends is up to the artist.

Weapon-wise, artist is free to slightly/somewhat change the design around as they see fit. <3

PAWS OFF! THIS ONE IS MINE >8D
- Onnie

Syusaki

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:55 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Belladonna Divine
Proof of exam thread: Let Us Never Speak Of This Again
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Lucyal, Scyerline, Khel/Peipur, Soliloquy, Anyone who wants to draw a super cute girl with stupid huge boobs :T
Any Y3 specifications?
Year 1
Year 2

• Hair has reached her hips, but otherwise the same; Curly with straight cut bangs and a bit of face framing curl.
  • If her cards could be in there somewhere that'd be really cool! OUO They're supposed to move around her similar to something like this (but without the glowy light just in a circle around her), and are just any tarot cards. Because she's usually drawn with Binx, artist please feel free to drop him in place of her cards.
  • Physically she's the same, short, mega busty and smiling/ cute. Think perky goth.
  • CLOTHES. Victorian/ Gothic Lolita style outfit with a skirt that stops at the knees in front, but with a long back that is slowly inching toward a train. Black with pink accents is still excellent, and some striped tights too, if possible, please! She tends to still wear corsets and lower cut tops that show off her ample cleavage. Long sleeves, poofy skirt and anything over the top is a yes, please!
  • SHOES. Any type of boot with a tiny heel is fine, either lace up or spat-like. She's actually stopped wearing really high heels and gravitated more toward kitten heel. She's also got a weird penchant for things that nearly resemble combat boots, but super classy combat boots. Victorian combat boots. Yeeahhh.
  • Accessories! The black choker around her neck as well as her skull earrings are still there. Her hat is the same as well, except for the addition of This Pin to the ribbon-band around it. Any addition of yellow stars somewhere is all good too.

Outfit Ideas:
Aye Can Draw hurrr
Outfit Designs by Bitti (2nd & 3rd are fab!
Victorian Esque Outfit (Shamelessly stolen Brian Kesinger art because mmm dat outfit.)
Really artist can do whateves they want because you people are so mega fabulous with your designs I just threw in some things I like.

This is totally all over the place, so please feel free to ask me wtf I'm trying to get across.
I just love my fictional babby so much. XD

Al is on this  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:32 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Taima's Eyrie
Proof of exam thread: here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Peas, King, Al, Onnie, Lil, Scyerline, chesh (if she still arts here) CHII
Any Y2 specifications?

hi this is Taima she is super sassy ok moving on

Mostly CC as far as clothing goes. She always wears dresses, never pants, and prefers clothes that are easy to move in. She's not into ruffles and lace but might wear something flowy like this first dress. She favors shades of black, grey, blue, and yellow. Nothing stereotypically Native American, but other than that, feel free to get creative!

As far as the markings on her skin/wings go, if you want to add to or embellish what is already there, that's fine, but what is already there has to stay there just as it is. You can change up her hairstyle too if you want, as long as it's still long. 3nodding Her Horsemen mark is dead center on her breastbone. uhhhh idk what else, pm if you have questions I guess?

INLE DOESN'T WANT ME TO, BUT I MUST ... - chii  

Inle-roo

Wyntre IceBlade

Kawaii Shapeshifter

17,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:02 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Lumikki
Proof of exam thread: Exam
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any heart
Any Y2 specifications?
Year 1

• Lumikki now has 6 tails instead of 3
  • She also instead of having the dark gray tips will now have the following colour for the tips : Amaranth Pink ((This means the tips of her tail, her ears and hair)) :: fan art || fan art
  • Her hair has gotten longer so the wisp around her face could be longer? If you want to change this up be my guest. She doesn't HAVE to have her hair up but I do like the hair sticks.
  • I would like her to be "fluffier" in the tail department
  • I would also like her to be curvier
  • If the hair, tails and ear colour could be more like this silver : Like this or this
  • She must still have her pendent and if somehow you can show the ruby and diamond ring she has as well. ((Its a silver ring that has a ruby inlaid in to a diamond she made it at the isle of death))
  • She has a leather pouch ((or bag in some cases)) that she has a First Aid kit in. - doesn't NEED to be a part just a fyi

I leave clothing up to who ever biggrin have fun biggrin
But PLEASE ask if there is anything you aren't sure about heart

chii's fouof  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:23 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Sharra Eldwaithe
Proof of exam thread: Hurr
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Lividpeas (Peas), Pepzilla (King), Lucyal (Al), Oniongrump (Onnie), Lilwolfpard (Lil), Zoobey (Zoo) <3 , iizbot (Improbability/ Tig), Scyerline, Inu-Mitsu (Inu), Ravvlet, Nerpin (Norpl), SYNN
Any Y2 specifications?
- His hair should have gotten longer, it has begun to fall in waves around his face, so he pulls the very back of it into a ponytail. I sort of imagine it like those revolutionary war pictures. /shot He still has bangs tho, like in this ref.
- His Nergal bits have done some shifting. He still has his 'spike-horns' (Tho they have begun to elongate just a touch, and the one on his forehead should now have acidic green on the tip), but the bits on his face he's moved to curl across his forehead, almost circlet-like, and they run halfway down the bridge of his nose as well. BOTH of his shoulders now have Nergal bits, and they perch there almost like pauldrons. He has nergal spines and the eye-like orbs running down his spine. His long, whip-like tail from his natural form, is now a thing. <3 PREFERRED NATURAL FORM FOR REFERENCE, manifested like this.
- His ears should have elongated eeeever so slightly, and begun to show hints of green/black at the tips.
- Pff. Clothing-wise he's still a classy b*****d, tho he has a higher tendency to leave collars undone and roll up his sleeves and get his hands dirty than before.
- No. He no longer has his nergal arm, but he can morph his hands into the claws. He's become a bit more in tune with his abilities. But the nergally part should still be trying to creep down from the shoulders with a few spines and orbs, possibly skin discoloration? Up to the artist really.

I love you all. emotion_kirakira

EDIT 01/22/2013 - NEVERMIND THE WINGS GUYS.

synn is taking dis  

Azure Desiderium

Eloquent Lunatic

10,725 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:30 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Otto Graves

Proof of exam thread:Promotion
Questionable Content
Mission Report

PREFERRED ARTISTS: Al, Peas, Onnie, Zoo, Synnovu, Mitsu

Any specifications?

Refs for Earrings ~~~ Shoes ~~~ Coat Details
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

His expression is grumpy or disgruntled 99% of the time. He wears loose/baggy clothes and dislikes jeans. Anything he thinks hugs his skin too close he doesn't like. Sunglasses may be included, but keep them off his face this time.

DEATH EMBLEM FOR JACKET

Intermediate Art for weapon reference. His weapon can be the same or modified, more amazing? Idk~ <3 Maybe add/use more koala paw marks or something. Always tribal designs never not <3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:30 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Damien Gavenkrantz
Proof of exam thread: Exam Authentication Approval
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoobey, Onnie, whoever think they can handle a puppy that has to express all the sides of himself.
Any Y3 specifications? I haz no references. I love the idea of Demi having a zip up hoodie with holes for his ears. I like his hair the way it is, other than that. I'm open to pretty much anything. Yr 2 Ref

Al is on this  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

Grifferie

Crew

Deus Sherry

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:17 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Sherry Greyson

Proof of exam thread: Killing The Messenger Mission Report

PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoobey, LividPeas, OnionGrump, Pepzilla, Scyerline, Nerpin, Synnovu, Kurotomato, Chi

Any Y2 specifications? (Here's her Trainee art.)

For her Intermediate art~ I will leave most of it up to the artist and I love everything, so um, feel free to play around.
I love and want to keep her general style- random bits of accessories, and the bits of jewelry~ I adore them. Feel free to add/change things up if you are so inclined.

I also love her coat long, and her scarf as a bow (please keep!), though the exact styles can be played with a bit if you want. Her coat does need the intermediate detailing added, though maybe just the gold boxes w/ white squares? idk. Artist discretion.

Her hair can remain more or less the same, though if you want to make it longer/change it up, feel free. She’s been bumming around Deus for a year now.

Things she has gained during her time as a trainee~ feel free to add them if you want/can, but if they can’t be worked in/are hidden by clothes it’s cool.
--She has a bit of the vine marking/scarring from the Famine room. It’s usually hidden by her clothes. The only place it would be visible is on the right side of her neck~ coming up a little under her ear and just barely onto her face. It’s usually been hidden by her scarf/hair, but if you want/can work it in, that’d be great.
--Recently acquired artifact: It is in the form of a runic hip flask~ steely blue with runes on it. She wears it off her belt in a leather pouch/carrying thingy. The flask itself is on the smaller side, and the case thing…you can have fun with the design.

Also, if you have the desire to, her weapon has no objections to looking slightly modified. But it is in no way necessary~

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 8:05 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Nyyrikki Synkka (Note that his updated points are on the last page, since I can't edit posts while my account is frozen)
Proof of exam thread: Famine, War, Death
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Chiiiiiiiiiii, Onnie, Peas
Any Y2 specifications?

YOU READY FOR THIS?

Y2 Official Art
Y3 ref vomit

Hair
  • Up to artist

Jackets/Shirt
  • Rikki is wearing his usual v-neck shirt. Probably black, but playing with the colors to make them mesh better is fine.
  • Rikki's got his trademark blue hoodie, still, layered over the shirt
  • We're going to layer ********, because over his hoodie he's wearing a more tailored suit- or military- type jacket. This is rolled up to above the elbows to show bare skin and tattoos. I'm thinking a dark blue-black for this, but like with the t-shirt there's room for adjustment
  • The outermost jacket is decorated with a chain holding the two sides together with skull buttons at both ends. He also has something similar to military cords, but instead of cords they're chains.

Pants
  • Skinny jeans 5evr, ripped and torn up.
  • Should tuck into his shoes kinda

Shoes
  • Black high-top sneakers, with orange soles. Decorate them however you want, if you feel like it.

Accessories
  • Most important are his necklaces. More specifically, the necklace with the key on it, as it's important to his story. This is on a brown cord and is a fairly simple old-fashion silver key
  • Orange belt, matching the soles of his shoes, with a skull belt buckle (can be silver or white, silver might look better). Hanging from the belt are several strands of chains - think long wallet chains, but thicker
  • Not nearly as important, but I'm fond of the skull padlock on Rikki's y2 art. I wouldn't mind seeing it added to his chains again.
  • Rikki has a lot of piercings in his ears. If his ears show, go nuts. He can have studs, rings, or industrial bars, idc. I have a pretty huge fondness for industrial bars though.

Tattoos
  • The tattoos in the y3 ref are his canon tattoos, so if you could stick to that, it would be lovely. They are in fact that dark diluted blue color.

Weapon
  • Should be pretty similar to his y2 weapon. Perhaps some detailing on the blades to make it a little more interesting. Whatever floats your boat.
  • Definitely still glows blue

Little details are up to artist. Go crazy, have fun. Make him kpop as ******** src="https://graphics.gaiaonline.com/images/s.gif" alt="User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show." title="User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show." class="bbcode-swap-blocked-image" rel="https://www.thenerdpocalypse.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Im-Gonna-Wreck-It.jpg" />

~chii  

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:33 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Dakota Rainstar

Proof of exam thread:

[HERE]

PREFERRED ARTISTS: Al, Al, Al, Al, Al, Peas, Onnie, Zoo Whoever else thinks they can do a giant native american boy! :'D

Any Y3 specifications?

uh
LOL

Here's how he looks
jacket idea? IDEK (like without sleeves? IDEK

Also hairstyle can be either up or down!
Up looks like this

/coughs/

Important things to note:
Feather earring with large feather like here
A black ribbon (A gift from Clerise) tied around his arm if he doesn't have sleeves (or if hair up, please put in hair).
Bandage on his arm (hides a burn scar from a halloween creature)

Y1 and Y2

OTHERWISE ARTISTIC FREEDOM TO DO WHATEVER YOU WANT
like nekkid :'Db

Nekkid it is  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:52 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Glasere Uller
Proof of exam thread: Pass post
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Any!
Any Y2 specifications? His hair has gone pure white! It's still long, even longer now, and his antlers are longer with a second prong. He filled out a bit more, muscle wise! Clothing still CCed! He got tall, too. owo

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:48 am
3/26 - Added more artists *Didn't see more were added* XD
NAME OF STUDENT AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Rosciel
Proof of exam thread: Link
PREFERRED ARTISTS:
Scyerline
synnovu
Oniongrump
Ravvlet
Inu-Mitsu (Inu)
Keiifuu
chimarii
Pepzilla (King)
Lividpeas (Peas)
Lilwolfpard (Lil)
Kuromizuki
Zoobey (Zoo)
Any Y2 specifications?
- Hair still pulled back, more like one of these shades of blond rather than yellow
- Sunglasses (Something like these) with a blue glow (This shade) barely showing from behind them rather than the blindfold. Feel free to put a couple small, faint scar lines under his right eyelid. Not too much should be visible because of the glasses, but still (Glasses ref art)
- Wing still torn up, but no blood
- Clothing
…… Black pants (Frayed back or no is up to you)
…… Shoes are still black boots
…… Blank t-shirts or button-downs in either dark red, dark blue, or gray. Not tucked in
…… Skull pin on his belt-loop
…… Same jacket as before. No more blood-spatters on it and no more torn than it was to begin with
- Expression possibilities: Thoughtful, smirk, annoyed (Y1 art).
- Things to keep in mind
…… His ears are pointed
…… His horns are not changing, still small, still three pairs

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:18 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: derp Robert
Proof of exam thread: desu
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Al, Scy, King, Synn!
Any Y2 specifications? I'd like his hair to be a little longer, a little messier, but otherwise.. Robert really hasn't changed much at all. XD He's still just a really big, giant, goofy man. HERE IS HIS AMAZING NEW COAT DESIGN BY AL ******** I LOVE YOU AL Whoever picks him up has serious free artistic license on him, I love when you guys go nuts.

Al is on this  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games