Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate Seto Kaiba RPG: Lost. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 12:14 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Atemu nodded, "I'm dead and I'm not dead...", he knew that this didn't make much sense to Seto but if the CEO wanted to know, "But... I wasn't allowed to pass on... so I'm here today...", he sighed, "Let's just say that I have an unfinished goal to accomplish in these times", he chuckled to himself and rubbed the back of his head in embaressment, "If you try to think about this, it will drive you mad, and as to the fact that you are already not in the best condition, I wouldn't want to make it worse", now he was babbling, great, "There is a lot of things that can not be easily explained. Like the fact that you are a reincarnation of my cousin", he cursed to himself for bringing that up, "Let's just focus on now, alright?"

Bakura chuckled darkly before saying, "I think we should tell the High Priest about the ancient past. I'm sure he's dying to know."

Atemu glared at Bakura and he childishly stuck his tongue out, then replied, "Let's tell him who you and his father almost destroyed the world. And then let's tell him that I died as it was saved. And finally... let's tell him that he became Pharaoh after me...", he muttered "baka" at himself, as he had just revealed a lot more than he had meant to. He glared at Bakura again, "You expected me to say that... didn't you?"

Bakura ignored seto and whispered, "No. i was expecting you to tell him how the finally battle was between you and him after he went insane when his girlfriend got killed and how he finally regained his sanity after a _dragon_ started talking to him. That was what i would have said, at least," With that Bakura stuck out his tounge at the Pharaoh muttering, "who's the baka now, baka?"

Atemu thwapped Bakura on the head, "You're the baka...", he moved closer to the thief and whispered, "And how could you have know that? You were dead...", looked at him curiously, "You were dead, right?"

Bakura grinned and whispered, "Why would you need me to tell you something like that? You are the all knowing Pharaoh after all."

This is my 100th post in this guild! biggrin
Atemu rolled his eyes, "Whatever thief... you are just trying to make me angry", he shook his head at him.

Bakura simply laughed. Messing with Atemu seemed to be his favorite past time at the moment.

Atemu rolled his eyes again, "Laugh as you may... I'm still better than you'll ever be..."

Bakura simply snorted, "yeah, suuure you are. I'm ten times better than you'll ever be."

He looks at him in interest, "And why do you think that you are better than me?", he smiles, "What about being a thief makes you better than me? Afterall... stealing is a very dishonorable thing."

Bakura looked at him, as if debating whether or not to respond, "I'm better than you because I don't care whether people think what i do is 'dishonorable'. Unlike you, who parades around pretending to be perfect in everyway just because that's what people want. I'm better then you because i am proud of who i am, because i did what i took to survive. i think that's something to be proud of. now, let me ask you a question, pharaoh. Are you proud of who you are? Are you strong enough to be yourself and not care what anyone else thought?" At that, bakura looked straight into Atemu's eyes and waited for his answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:59 pm
"All right then, you can ignore me. It's not like I don't have a clue what you're saying," Otogi mutterd, "Or like you're speaking in a normal language."  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

pixiestixryu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 5:20 pm
Jounouchi had long since been lost in this conversation, and decided it would be best for his brain to give up and instead kick a pebble back and forth with Honda.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:24 pm
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
Atemu nodded, "I'm dead and I'm not dead...", he knew that this didn't make much sense to Seto but if the CEO wanted to know, "But... I wasn't allowed to pass on... so I'm here today...", he sighed, "Let's just say that I have an unfinished goal to accomplish in these times", he chuckled to himself and rubbed the back of his head in embaressment, "If you try to think about this, it will drive you mad, and as to the fact that you are already not in the best condition, I wouldn't want to make it worse", now he was babbling, great, "There is a lot of things that can not be easily explained. Like the fact that you are a reincarnation of my cousin", he cursed to himself for bringing that up, "Let's just focus on now, alright?"

Bakura chuckled darkly before saying, "I think we should tell the High Priest about the ancient past. I'm sure he's dying to know."

Atemu glared at Bakura and he childishly stuck his tongue out, then replied, "Let's tell him who you and his father almost destroyed the world. And then let's tell him that I died as it was saved. And finally... let's tell him that he became Pharaoh after me...", he muttered "baka" at himself, as he had just revealed a lot more than he had meant to. He glared at Bakura again, "You expected me to say that... didn't you?"

Bakura ignored seto and whispered, "No. i was expecting you to tell him how the finally battle was between you and him after he went insane when his girlfriend got killed and how he finally regained his sanity after a _dragon_ started talking to him. That was what i would have said, at least," With that Bakura stuck out his tounge at the Pharaoh muttering, "who's the baka now, baka?"

Atemu thwapped Bakura on the head, "You're the baka...", he moved closer to the thief and whispered, "And how could you have know that? You were dead...", looked at him curiously, "You were dead, right?"

Bakura grinned and whispered, "Why would you need me to tell you something like that? You are the all knowing Pharaoh after all."

Atemu rolled his eyes, "Whatever thief... you are just trying to make me angry", he shook his head at him.

Bakura simply laughed. Messing with Atemu seemed to be his favorite past time at the moment.

Atemu rolled his eyes again, "Laugh as you may... I'm still better than you'll ever be..."

Bakura simply snorted, "yeah, suuure you are. I'm ten times better than you'll ever be."

He looks at him in interest, "And why do you think that you are better than me?", he smiles, "What about being a thief makes you better than me? Afterall... stealing is a very dishonorable thing."

Bakura looked at him, as if debating whether or not to respond, "I'm better than you because I don't care whether people think what i do is 'dishonorable'. Unlike you, who parades around pretending to be perfect in everyway just because that's what people want. I'm better then you because i am proud of who i am, because i did what i took to survive. i think that's something to be proud of. now, let me ask you a question, pharaoh. Are you proud of who you are? Are you strong enough to be yourself and not care what anyone else thought?" At that, bakura looked straight into Atemu's eyes and waited for his answer.

Atemu thought about this for a moment the replied, "Of course I am proud of who I am, and I do not care what people think of me. And most of all, I do not care what you think of me. Should you care what I think of you?", he questioned confidently.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

pixiestixryu

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 6:37 pm
...Jounouchi kicks the pebble over to Otogi, seeing that he is as confuzed as they are, and tries to coax the others to join in.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:47 am
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

Atemu thought about this for a moment the replied, "Of course I am proud of who I am, and I do not care what people think of me. And most of all, I do not care what you think of me. Should you care what I think of you?", he questioned confidently.

"Do you think i should care what you think?" Bakura countered.  

oni_kura

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:47 pm
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

"Do you think that I should care what you think about what I think?", Atemu replied, becoming slightly cocky.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:08 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

"Do you think that I should care what you think about what I think?", Atemu replied, becoming slightly cocky.

"Do you think that i should care about what you think about what i think about what you think?" Bakura said with a smirk, while crossing his arms over his chest.  

oni_kura

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 5:45 pm
Otogi saw the pebble at his foot, and decided to kick it back.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 6:57 pm
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

"Do you think that i should care about what you think about what i think about what you think?" Bakura said with a smirk, while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Do you think that I should care about what you think about what I think about what you think about what i think about what you think?", Atemu repeated, slightly amused, yet mostly bored.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

oni_kura

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:11 pm
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

"Do you think that I should care about what you think about what I think about what you think about what i think about what you think?", Atemu repeated, slightly amused, yet mostly bored.

"No really. Should i care what you think about anything? 'Cause this is just getting stupid." Bakura was already far past boredom. He was getting the strongest urge to blow something up...or kill chickens on his new computer game...that he bought with his host's credit card.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:57 pm
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

"No really. Should i care what you think about anything? 'Cause this is just getting stupid." Bakura was already far past boredom. He was getting the strongest urge to blow something up...or kill chickens on his new computer game...that he bought with his host's credit card.

Atemu had wondered when that argument would end, and he simply nodded as the little Blue-Eyes fell asleep, its head resting on Seto's shoe, "Why do we have the urge to constantly argue Akifa? Can't we just talk decently for once?", he looked at him curiously.  

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:16 am
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly
oni_kura
The_Enchanted_Butterfly

Atemu had wondered when that argument would end, and he simply nodded as the little Blue-Eyes fell asleep, its head resting on Seto's shoe, "Why do we have the urge to constantly argue Akifa? Can't we just talk decently for once?", he looked at him curiously.

"Well, i thought that conversation was pretty decent compaired to our normal discussions. Those usually go something like this. "H_Hahaha! I Shall defeat you!" "Never! It is i who shall be victorious!" "You shall lose miserably and will be plunged into eternal darkness! You cannot win!!" "I will defeat you and you shall never return to plague me and my friends ever again!" That's how our normal conversations go. I would say that we were both being quite civil." While he was quoting their 'usual conversations', Bakura seemed to feel that it was nesessary to mimic Atemu's voice and then act all evil when he was quoting himself. It was now blatantly obvious that the spirit of the ring was _very_ bored.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:35 am
Jounouchi sensed that the confussing conversation was starting to wind down, and decided that now would be a fine time to suggest they all get some lunch on their always generous and good friend, the ceo. ^_^  

pixiestixryu

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:22 pm
Seto himself was about ready to just plop down and rest his feet, maybe even take a nap like the Blue Eyes had. This was confusing, he didn't even know what they were talking about. Heck, he'd forgotten their names again.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff