Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SharPhoe

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 11:03 pm
Whoops. Didn't mean to post that twice... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 3:08 pm
sw33tmischi3f
have i posted on here?............welps, i don't like the idea of "americanizing" naruto, they arleady messed up so many good ones..........especially with the voice, and the worse case scenario is that they change the names *shudders

the only really horrible voice is Naruto's... and kinda gaara's because you can't really tell that he's crazy.  

Micheal J Caboose

SharPhoe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 12:28 pm
drak-sama
sw33tmischi3f
have i posted on here?............welps, i don't like the idea of "americanizing" naruto, they arleady messed up so many good ones..........especially with the voice, and the worse case scenario is that they change the names *shudders

the only really horrible voice is Naruto's... and kinda gaara's because you can't really tell that he's crazy.

I agree. Naruto's voice is grating my nerves to no end!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:47 pm
xTwisTx
This is true, but I didn't like the part about it being geared for kids. It just makes me think of all the editing that will come with it.

True... crying  

buggerqueen

Creativerealms

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 10:12 am
Naruto is annoying. I hate his voice.

Problem is I'm talking about his Japanese voice and his English voice.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 5:11 pm
SharinganPhoenix
drak-sama
sw33tmischi3f

I also agree with that statement. I had to ask one of my friends, if his voice was correct, cuz it didn't sound right to me.  

Trini Sparrow

SaKuRa512

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:11 pm
Why would they want to subject helplessly ignorant children to this--- this--- horrible mistake of a dub?!
If only they knew the wonders of downloading fansubs. It's really very sad cry  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:14 pm
SharinganPhoenix
drak-sama
sw33tmischi3f

I agree with you there... Naruto's voice is just plain annoying. I stopped watching it on Toonami and bought most the episodes in Japanese sweatdrop  

Fleashis

Creativerealms

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:46 am
But his Japanese voice is just plain annoying too. I have learned that if I am to enjoy the Natuto anime in any version I have to realize that Naruto's voice will anways be annoying and pretty bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 11:13 pm
Creativerealms
But his Japanese voice is just plain annoying too. I have learned that if I am to enjoy the Natuto anime in any version I have to realize that Naruto's voice will anways be annoying and pretty bad.
Well, which do you think is worse?  

SharPhoe

Thirst4Blood

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:14 pm
drak-sama
sw33tmischi3f

Naruto's voice fits though. It works so don't make fun of it. stare  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:08 pm
His Japanese voice is better. Thats a fact but really I hate both.  

Creativerealms

SharPhoe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:20 pm
Creativerealms
His Japanese voice is better. Thats a fact but really I hate both.
I have a question about your sig. Does that mean that the voice actors are different in the version you've got?  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 7:19 pm
i think i am on episode 35 or 36 in texas right now  

-X-Jounin-X-

saiyamike

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 8:36 pm
I think pretty much all of the character voices could be better in the cartoon network versions.  
Anime

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff