Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:03 am
Kirari looked up from where she was hiding under the covers. "I don't have to go outside to get to it do I?" she asked, a small waver in her voice that betrayed her fear. She didn't know why she was afraid of the rain, she just was. It was something that she'd felt ever since she was young. But she didn't want Jake to think that she was weak . . .

Michael noticed that Mirror seemed to be missing from the group that was far too mechanical in their actions. The boy who died must have been loved by everyone for this reaction to be caused by their grief. He left the kitchen and went to go find Mirror. Even in grief she needed to eat.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:22 pm
Jake smiled and moved closer to Kirari. "It's okay Kira." He whispered holding her close. "I have things I'm afraid of too. But no you won't have to go outside to get to the food. I promise." He continued lifting her into his arms and making sure the blanket covered any of her that could get wet without asphyxiating her and carried her to the dining hall. He'd passed Rabbit's room and knew Mirror was in it but decided to let her be. He didn't want her to do anything rash.

Mirror sat in the corner holding a rag doll her brother had given her last birthday. She stared at the messy room and burst out into fresh tears "Sissy...why are you sad?" She turned toward the voice. "We're free now no more tears..."
"Danny! Why did you have to leave me alone?" She sobbed using his human name. "I don't want to be alone." She collasped to her knees and held the doll tighter. "I'm with mumma now no more tears."
"Rabbit...don't leave me here alone." She pressed the doll to her chest and curled up on her side sobbing. She had no idea that anyone was in the room with her. She knew Daeva and Hikari were standing out side in worry after she tossed them out. "Did you leave cause I was mean to shadow?" She muttered in her delirium. "You know I am only mean to them if I like them...I'm sorry Rabbit...I didn't mean it. Come back. I don't want to be alone." She kept muttering almost like she was insane.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:48 pm
Kiarari blushed when Jake picked her up, making sure she'd be dry. "Thanks . . ." she murmured softly.

Michael came to Mirror's room and found the light girl and Daeva standing in front of the door. "How is she?" he asked, looking at Hikari rather than Daeva since he didn't hold the best feelings for the blood Magi.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:57 pm
Hikari sighed a little. Daeva shook her head making signs to say she wasn't lucid only to get a blast of light in her face making her squeal.
"She hasn't left the room since she went in. She's not screaming any more. The light's still on so she hasn't slept. She's-"
"Hallucinating?" Daeva growled at Hikari.
"Yeah that. She thinks that her little brother is still there. But then she has bouts of when she knows he is gone...when that happens she stars crying and muttering I don't want to be alone. Anything I've missed?"
"No you got it all"
Hikari smiled then spaced out.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:20 pm
Michael sighed and then entered the room quietly so as not to disturb Mirror. He then gently rapped on the wall with his knuckles. "Mirror?" he asked softly, alerting her to his presence. "Mirror, you aren't alone. You have friends and those who consider you family still with you. I know it isn't the same as having blood relations but . . . Mirror, he wouldn't like to see you like this. He isn't suffering anymore." he said, adding in the last bit to try and cheer her up a little.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:46 pm
Mirror flinched for a moment when she heard him speak and tap the wall. His words for the moment fell on deaf ears as she held his blanket close. "He wasn't suffering here. He was happy he had friends." She turned and threw a pillow at him. "Get out!" She started crying again. "You have no idea!! Get out leave me alone!" She tried to get up but she only fell over. And she only cried harder. "He was everything to me!" She sobbed into a pillow. "Everything..."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:22 pm
Michael frowned and then went over to Mirror and grabbed her by her shoulders, shaking her. "You don't think being vivisected had an effect on him? You don't think that living in fear that the Emperor's men will come and capture us all isn't suffering? We live in a hell Mirror. But now he's free from that. It isn't the ideal way to be free of it, but he is free. My brother is lost to me as well, but he is still in Hell. Be glad your brother did not have to suffer that fate." he said, letting her go and standing up, walking away.

"You should come to breakfast. Starving yourself to death would be a poor way to honor his memory." he said coldly before leaving the room. He didn't mean to be so blunt or so cold but . . . what she said was a little to close to home for him. His little brother had been his whole world after he was born . . . and while the boy still breathed and ate and slept . . . he was lost to Michael.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:32 pm
Mirror just threw a pillow at the door and started screaming again. She couldn't do it any more. "You might have made it worse." Daeva scolded. "don't talk to her again please." She growled and entered the room cautiously. "Sweetie? It's okay don't throw anything I'll just hug you this time." Mirror cried something and raced into Daeva's arms. "It's okay sweetie." She whispered softly.
"Walk with me." Hikari said tugging Michael toward the rain. "No talking just walking. I understand you've got your brother. So I'm not going to try to convince you of anything. Mirror just needs to grieve. You talking to her like that...won't bring her out of it. So don't try yet. She needs time. Daeva will get her to eat...Big sister thing and all." Hikari smiled a little vacantly her lucid wave was coming to an end as she said. "Maybe if you try to be more gentle with her she'll-" She gasped. "Gerald!" She cried pouncing on a cat.

Jake grinned a little. "There, there Kira We'll get you some food okay? And you won't get wet from the rain." He said in a cute voice not taking notice of the other people who stared at Jake. They'd all assumed he and Hikari would end up together. Leigha who sat in the background watching the scene burned a little. How dare this little fire magi get in good with her twin. "So Kira," Jake whispered in her ear. "Where would you like to sit? And what would you like to eat?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:01 pm
Michael blinked as Hikari lost her lucidity. "Oh dear." he muttered, 'watching' her pounce on the cat. "Hikari." he said, heading over to her, wanting to make sure she didn't hurt herself.

Kirari blushed horribly, feeling the stares. It caused flames to come to life on the tips of her fingers. "Somewhere . . . inconspicuous? I just want some oatmeal." she said, feeling embarrassed. She really wondered why everyone was staring at them . . .  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:08 pm
Jake grinned and held her closer. "Well Oatmeal I can arrange. Some where inconspicuous? That might be difficult as everyone is staring at us." He whispered in her ear. "Don't worry I'll get us some food and we can go somewhere they can't see us okay?" He whispered pointing to a booth not far away.

Hikari turned to Michael with a smile. "You don't need to worry. Gerald will look after me." She snuggled the cat who was now purring. "I'm sorry who are you?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:32 pm
Michael smiled and held out his hand. "My name is Michael. I help Magi." he said softly. "How do you know Gerald?" he asked, deciding to go along with the conversation.

Kirari nodded, pulling the blanket around her even closer, almost wishing that the ground would just swallow her up. "That'll be good." she said, biting her lower lip.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:44 pm
Hikari smiled a little a shook his hand. "I saved him from a bear." Hikari replied. "You help Magi?" She asked smiling brightly. "I helped this girl Mirror and her brother cause they were hurt by some humans. I was too...They did things to my brain..." She looked away. "Tried to see how my light worked." She shuddered and held the cat closer. "Look Gerald a butterfly!"

Jake laughed a little. "It should Kira." He purred and sat her on the chair. "Let me get us our food okay? I'll be back in a minute." He said getting food for them both. "Here honey oatmeal." He grinned and sat next to her. A tiny blush grew on his cheeks.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:24 pm
Michael frowned. "The humans were wrong to do that." he said softly before trying to find the butterfly Hikari had mentioned. "It is rare now if there isn't a magi who hasn't been hurt by humans." he said with a sad tone in his voice, just looking up at the sky now, not seeing, but sensing.

Kirari smiled and took the oatmeal, blushing a bit more. She took a few bites of the oatmeal, but mostly she just pushed the food around, her stomach seeming to be fully of butterflies doing the can-can. "I don't like it when people stare at me . . ." she muttered, referring to almost everyone in the kitchen. There was a reason why she didn't want to flaunt her powers before she found this place. Besides, you know, it could get her killed. She didn't want the attention.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:57 pm
Hikari smiled. "There are some magi's human parents who hide their children so that they can raise them as long as possible before bringing them here safely." She said nuzzling the cat.

Jake smiled at Kirari for a moment before glaring at the others who all busily stopped staring and went on with what they were doing. "Better?" He asked as he inhaled his oatmeal.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:11 pm
Michael smiled. "My parents were like that. But we didn't know about this place. So I started the RA instead." he said, reaching over to pet the cat, but only getting a scratched hand instead. "Ow." he muttered, 'looking' at his hand.

Kirari blushed and nodded. "Yeah." she murmured, continuing to eat her oatmeal in relative silence. She wasn't sure what to say anymore.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games