Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:38 pm
After admiring his picture for a little bit, he looked over to see the pic she was drawing of Seto."Hey thats a nice one." he said looking interested. But he wondered why she would draw Seto as a ancient egyptian. She either wanted Seto to look like the guy she really liked cause she liked Seto too. Or she knew Seto had to do with ancient eygpt, without really KNOWING it. It wouldve been strange if she knew, how could she. He never told her, and niether did Seto.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 1:35 pm
Seto rolled his eyes. "I don't know all of them, just the puzzle, ring and now rod. They're all I've ever seen."
"Anyway, I'm getting impatient. If she doesn't start explaining soon, I'm going to leave. I have to go to the Domino history museum. You can find me there." Seto got up and grabbed his coat, going upstairs to see if his brother was ready to go.
Luna noticed Mokuba looking over her shoulder and smiled a bit. Then she noticed what she'd drawn and that she'd drawn Alexander's skin tone far too darkly. Then she noticed that it was Seto in the Scottish priest's clothes. She blushed.
"So you probably think I like your brother don't you?" She asked. "Truth is, he's cool and all, but I don't exactly like guys... I mean they're pretty and all, but they're not attractive..."
Luna was blushing madly waiting for Mokuba to say something.

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

oni_kura

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:49 pm
As soon as Seto walked out malik sighed and said, "Well, now that he's gone, i might as well leave too." He simply walked out of the mansion. His sister could take care of herself. He had more important things to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:24 pm
Seto went upstairs to get his brother, completely forgetting Luna for the moment. He opened the door and Luna looked up, abruptly shocked.
'I hope he didn't hear any of that...' Luna thought nervously.
Seto reminded Mokuba of the museum and they were soon on their way, Luna with them at Mokuba's request. He was preoccupied with Isis and her item. The rod controlled people, the puzzle did the puzzle's thing, the ring made people invisible and the new item... well, he didn't know what it did, but it had a few possiblities. Fortune telling or some such, mind reading, whatever else.
He caught sight of the drawing Luna had in her bookbag, but diregarded it because he had more fangirls than he could count anyway.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

oni_kura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 4:15 pm
Malik leaned against the streetlight on the corner and waited. He would be coming soon, all Malik had to do was wait.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 5:59 pm
Seto ordered the driver to stop outside the museum. He was following Mokuba and Luna in when he caught sight of Malik.
"You two go in, I'll be with you shortly. I have something to deal with first." He walked away before either could argue.
"Do you ever get annoyed with that?" Luna asked Mokuba as they went into the Domino's Museum of Natural History. Before he could reply however, they were greeted by a tall professor.
((And this shall be the color of Yoshimori and it shall be cool.))
"Hello Mokuba-san. How are you and you're brother?" The professor asked, then noticed Luna. "You must be Luna. Seto told me he'd be bringing one other to the exhibit. He funded it you know. Would you like a tour?"

Luna blinked in confusion and turned to Mokuba and back to Yoshimori.
"Could someone translate please? I don't speak Japanese so quickly."

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:04 pm
Malik noticed a limo pull up in front of the museum. It could only be the Kaibas and that western girl. The Egyptian chose to ignore it. He didn't feel like talking to them.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:55 pm
Seto was oblivious to Malik's obliviousness to him.
"Why are you following me?!" Seto asked angrily. "What is it you want from me?"
Yoshimori nodded appologetically. "I'm sorry Luna. I should have known better than to speak so quickly. Can you follow me now?"
"I think I can. I'll let you know if you get too far ahead of me." Luna smiled brightly when she was presented with a the idea of a tour of the museum and followed along happily.
"Where did this stone carving come from?" She asked. The carving was a relief painting of something called the 'shadow games.' The pharoh looked strikingly like Seto, but then again, it was a stone carving. He was facing off against a white haired Egyptian with the rod that had knocked Seto out earlier.

"That's a scene depicting the Shadow Games. They were apparently fought in anceint Egypt. Duelists used their minds to battle each other by summoning a piece of their souls." Yoshimori explained. "Of course, that probably means that they were games of strategy and that the participants staked their life on them, but there are those who cling to the idea that it was really magic."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

oni_kura

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:32 pm
"What?" Malik looked up when Seto spoke to him. It seemed to take him a while for him to process what the CEO had said. "I'm not following you. I'm waiting for someone." Malik began to stare off into the distance again, ignoring Kaiba.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:21 am
~Don't be so self-centred.~ A taunting voice sneered in Seto's head. Seto paled, Malik hadn't heard it, no one had heard it but him and it sounded familiar. Seto shook his head as if that slight motion could dislodge the owner of the voice. Not caring what Malik did after that, he went in to the museum through the side door and went directly to the nearest mirror, eyes lowered.
Dreading what he would see, he looked up at his reflection.
One of his eyes had a streak of brown from top to bottom. It looked out of place running across the crytaline blue, like his pupil had-
~-split and become a cat?~
"Oh hell..." Seto muttered.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

oni_kura

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 7:06 pm
Malik couldn't help but think that Seto had begun to act strangely. it wasn't of any concern to him, but if he investigated it he might discover something interesting about the king of games. After assuring himself that nothing bad could possible come out of a little snooping, Malik crept into the museum in search of Kaiba.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:01 am
Seto pinched the bridge of his nose, then rubbed his temples, anything to make the phantom voice show itself.
~First, you're rubbing the wrong direction. Going clockwise increases psychic ability. Second, going backwards doesn't decrease it. Third, I'm in your head, like it or not. I'm not going to fall out, so you might as well stop making yourself look like you're having a nervous breakdown.~
"Okay, fine. Just stay quiet and do something about my eye." Seto hissed.
~You know, if you think at me, I'll hear it and that saves you from looking crazy. And you mean eyes. It's happened to both of them. Anyway, you and I are the only ones who can see it, so don't worry about it. As far as everyone else is concerned, nothing is out of the ordinary.~
~"Good."~ Seto whispered and thought at the same time, much to the other's discontent.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:16 pm
Fyerluna
Seto rolled his eyes. "I don't know all of them, just the puzzle, ring and now rod. They're all I've ever seen."
"Anyway, I'm getting impatient. If she doesn't start explaining soon, I'm going to leave. I have to go to the Domino history museum. You can find me there." Seto got up and grabbed his coat, going upstairs to see if his brother was ready to go.
Luna noticed Mokuba looking over her shoulder and smiled a bit. Then she noticed what she'd drawn and that she'd drawn Alexander's skin tone far too darkly. Then she noticed that it was Seto in the Scottish priest's clothes. She blushed.
"So you probably think I like your brother don't you?" She asked. "Truth is, he's cool and all, but I don't exactly like guys... I mean they're pretty and all, but they're not attractive..."
Luna was blushing madly waiting for Mokuba to say something.
((sorry for my lack of posting, school has been more hecktic then last time gonk so now im gonna reply to all the things mokuba would of said at times, so ill have a reply for any post talking or refering to moki, sorry for the confusion sweatdrop ))Mokuba was somewhat shocked at what he had heard, he never had many gay friends at school. But he remembered she was from America, and they're a lot more people like that. Though shocked, he didnt really mind a bit. He did know some and probably more then he knew people in Japan were gay as well. And he never told anyone, but he had decided he had been bi for a few years now. But he never really thought much of it, he didnt need a girl or boyfriend at the moment. And he would be more sure of it when he was older." Oh, dont worry it's ok. I dont mind really." Mokuba answered with a smile. He never really tended to mind of what other people liked, he wasnt that kind of person.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:19 pm
Fyerluna
Seto ordered the driver to stop outside the museum. He was following Mokuba and Luna in when he caught sight of Malik.
"You two go in, I'll be with you shortly. I have something to deal with first." He walked away before either could argue.
"Do you ever get annoyed with that?" Luna asked Mokuba as they went into the Domino's Museum of Natural History. Before he could reply however, they were greeted by a tall professor.
((And this shall be the color of Yoshimori and it shall be cool.))
"Hello Mokuba-san. How are you and you're brother?" The professor asked, then noticed Luna. "You must be Luna. Seto told me he'd be bringing one other to the exhibit. He funded it you know. Would you like a tour?"

Luna blinked in confusion and turned to Mokuba and back to Yoshimori.
"Could someone translate please? I don't speak Japanese so quickly."
" Sometimes, but not really. Seto is a very busy guy and it is just how he is." Mokuba replyed. He knew Seto better then anyone, and understood him more then anyone probably could ever. So he got use to Setos ways over the years.

then a familiar friend caught his attention. " Oh, hello professor." Mokuba greeted.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:18 am
((That's alright. I left them out because I figured that's what happened.
And in regards to Mokuba, I did some checking, it's actually fairly common for Japanese youth.))
Seto ran his fingers through his hair. No one would notice if it was messy. No one but him of course. He managed to make it look alright and calmly stepped out into the museum.
Mokuba was talking with Prof. Yoshimori while Luna was giggling at the explanation plaques.
"Luna, what are you doing?" Seto asked her.
"I'm trying to read the Engrish on these things." Luna replied, stifling her giggles as best she could. "It's so terrible it's funny."
"I don't see any thing wrong with it..." Seto could read it fine, but Luna didn't think that was saying very much.
"That's just because you're from Japan. That's how Engrish happens. You see it and can translate it back to Japanese, I see it and don't understand any of it unless I think of the literal meaning of the words." Luna explained.
Yoshimori noticed Seto and bowed respectfully. Seto returned the gesture and they were soon of to the press conference that was scheduled for that afternoon, leaving Luna and Mokuba to their own devices.
Seto was almost worried. He knew it was a public place and wondered where the deposed(sp) pharoh and his entourage was... they could always shake things up.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games