Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:16 am
Oburos sighed and followed Faye once more, dragging her away from the innocent tree so that she didn't hurt herself anymore. "Come on. Let's find you something to eat and drink. You need to calm down." he said, trying to be as gentle as possible, but it was hard when she was so angry.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:23 am
"Mine!" She growled and sank her fangs into his forearm. She was so thirsty and angry that she had no control over herself at all. And once she started taking his blood she erupted into a ball of flame.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:50 am
Oburos let out a small grunt of pain as Faye bit into his arm. What was worse was that she tuned into a fireball. "Faye! Stop!" he called out, trying desperately to call some rain or something to put out her fire.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:24 pm
Faye ignored him instead drinking deeper. Why was he struggling? Her bite should've rendered him a moaning thrusting horny mess...what was wrong? She let go and licked his arm making sure it healed completely then rubbed her cheek where she'd bit into him somehow the fire didn't seem to bother her. And now that she'd stopped feeding she'd stopped being alight. As she stared up at him lucidity started to take her back over. Her eyes went from being bright bright red to their normal green colour. Now that she wasn't on fire or hungry she could think clearly. "Oh my gods what have I done?" She whined throwing herself from Oburos. She'd tried to eat her light. As she sat her body began healing any burns the skin sustained while she drank his blood. Her clothes were all but ruined the ash falling off her body revealing deep painful looking scars from where the humans had either cut her open or whipped her for fighting them. "I'm sorry Oburos." She whined now starting to cry. "I'm so, so sorry."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:47 pm
Oburos was able to stay standing for long enough to flash Faye a small smile before he collapsed completely.

Heather had heard the commotion and got to the scene just as Oburos hit the dirt. "What happened?" she asked, noticing that Faye was crying. She went to the girl. "Shh . . . Child, shh." she soothed, and called for someone to get her some clothes. "When you learn more about yourself you will have more control. I promise." Heather reassured Faye.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:58 pm
Faye flinched away from Heather drawing Oburos close to her. "I'm sorry." She sobbed against his shoulder. "I'm so sorry." Yet even as she said this her fangs ached to pierce into his lovely neck. "I'm sorry." She whispered before sobbing against his shoulder.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:30 pm
Heather sighed as once again Faye retreated from her.

Oburos chuckled, pale, tired, but conscious. "Can't blame you. Just . . . instinct." he said softly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:43 pm
"But I hurt you." Faye whimpered nuzzling her nose against his cheek. She didn't mean to draw away from Heather but for some reason Heather just put Faye on edge. She didn't know why. A blanket suddenly plopped on her back and she tensed ready to hiss her displeasure but since it was also covering Oburos she didn't.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:13 pm
Oburos shrugged. "Been through worse." he said with a small shrug before closing his eyes, succumbing to his tiredness.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:22 pm
With a whimper Faye started crying again. "Here now little one." Sean said thumping her back making her yelp then growl. "Get your man into the tent then your lily arse into some clothes and train with my mate." With another indignant growl Faye dragged Oburos into the tent put on some clothes and sulked the entire time to Heather. "Sean is mean." She stated with a pout to Heather.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:40 pm
Heather giggled. "No, just very blunt. He meant well, I promise." she said, smiling. "He doesn't understand that females are delicate." she added, adjusting Faye's clothing so that they fit just a little better.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:49 pm
"I'm sorry...about this morning..." Faye said nibbling on her lip. "You woke me in the middle of a nightmare. Oburos...He helps a lot with the darkness and the nightmares."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:44 pm
Heather nodded. "It's alright. Now, I think for today I want you to try and get in touch with your inner wolf. Don't feel bad if you can't, I don't know if you even have one, but then, I've never met anyone in quite your situation before." she said, placing a hand on Faye's shoulder and giving it a small squeeze.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:54 pm
Faye nodded. "I'll...I'll try...But I don't know if I can. I mean I've had times when I was with...them where I lost control and I couldn't remember afterwards..." She shook her head with a small shudder. "I will try." She repeated. "How do I start?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:03 pm
Heather smiled and then sat down on the forest floor. "Just . . . search inside yourself." she said, patting the ground beside her. "I'll help you through it." she said softly.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games