Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Save My Skin (1x1 RP) (~with Hikari_Mamo~) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite color?
  Pink
  Red
  Orange
  Yellow
  Green
  Blue
  Purple
  Brown
  Black
  White
View Results

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:50 am
Freya gave a whoop. "Yay! I love spiderman!" She cried jumping up and down on the bed.
"Stop that Freya I'm trying to help Jason!" Her mother snapped. With a sigh Peta picked up the kitten and put her in her play pen so Freya wouldn't start jumping on Jason's chest. "That should do it." Peta smiled and gently petted Jasons chest. "I'll go set up Spiderman you rest here for a minute and I'll call you when we're ready." Then she left tugging her kitten behind her Knocking on Heathers door. "Ten minutes to Spiderman." She called then continued to walk into the living room to set up the dvd player.

The nekos in the living room stopped what they were doing and stared at Peta and Freya the latter kept whooping and chanting Spiderman over and over. Some shrugged and went back to playing their board games but Seamus got up and shuffled out of the living room to where Jason was now licking his face.

"Oh Seamus~" Jason growled rolling over. "Can I not have a little nap without you licking me?" He asked giving the blankets a hug. "It's not that I don't appreciate the grooming I like my sleep."
The blankets seemed to move as if Seamus was going to shrug. "You're my hero." Seamus said simply. "You saved my life why would I not give my thanks." Jason blinked a little shocked. Usually the neko usually only answered with yes, no or a shrug, not a sentence.
"Thank you Seamus." Jason said with a smile. "That... That means a lot really."
"I only speak the truth." He said with a slight bow and he shuffled back to his usual spot by the window.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:21 pm
Heather and Loki came down not long after and Loki clung close to the purple neko before he saw Freya and Peta and smiled before detaching himself from Heather and going over to them. "Spiderman?" he asked excitedly, his ears perked.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:35 pm
Freya turned a little her ears perked up and she raced over to Loki and gave him a hug. "Yes Spiderman! Spiderman is on soon. We're just waiting for Jason. Though Seamus might be grooming him." Freya chuckled a little and lookup at her mother who nodded and settled the kittens on the couch with popcorn and lollies and soda.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:46 pm
Loki looked excited out of his wits at the popcorn and soda and lollies. He then dug in and started munching on the popcorn quite happily. He'd seen people eat popcorn before, but he'd never had any!  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:56 pm
Jason wondered out after a bit. "Heather, I need to talk to you. Have you got a minute?" He asked with a smile his face all red from the grooming.

Freya and Peta just sat with Loki having already started the movie before everyone else got settled.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:04 pm
Heather started slightly before nodding. "Yes sir." she said, unsure of what he wanted to talk about.

Loki was entirely absorbed in the movie, his eyes wide as he shoveled popcorn into his mouth.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:13 pm
"I need to explain." Jason said taking a deep breath. "And don't call me Sir. I'm not Fifty." He said with a smirk. "Anyway. About the machine. It makes fake fur. All it needs is the fur you and the other nekos shed off your tails and ears naturally and the machine does the rest. As long as I fill it up with water, oil cotton and the fur you shed the machine is fine. There is no skinning of any kind involved. Please don't...don't be scared-"
"Mr Jason," Seamus called. "I missed a spot. Can I fix your hair."
"Please Seamus if you lick me any more you'll take off my skin." Seamus gave a deep chuckle at the and pulling the blankets a little he shuffled toward the bedroom. "Sorry about that. for some reason he worships me...and has this habit of grooming me in my sleep...please promise you won't do that to me."  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:14 pm
Heather was about to retort to the 'don't be scared' comment when Seamus called and she stiffened greatly, unable to take her eyes off of him. She couldn't help but think of the neko she had watched get skinned . . . and didn't do anything about it. She didn't really register what Jason said, and in fact it took her a moment to realize he had said anything at all. "What?" she asked, blinking and looking from where Seamus had gone to Jason. The blood had rushed from her face and it was taking her a while to recover. She was actually clenching her hands behind her back to try and keep them from trembling . . . or at least hide the trembling.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:25 pm
Jason gave a sigh and pulled Heather close. He knew the look in her eyes. "I managed to save him. He. . . He never used to talk. for years after it but little by little he did first it was just randomly coming into my room and grooming me. Now he sometimes speaks. Please Heather. Please just try to understand I'm not here to hurt you or anything like that. I'm here to give you a safe place to live. Please, try to understand that." He put her at arms length. "I am here to protect you and everyone here."
"Sir. Cortez is backrupt all money donated to your charity." Someone called randomly.
"Good. Keep me posted on everything else." He replied to whit a grunt was heard after ward.  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:42 pm
Heather looked at Jason and her eyes betrayed the pain. She barely looked towards the voice when someone called about someone going bankrupt. "Is that what you call protecting? Making other Masters bankrupt? Thurmack is cunning. He has enemies. I've seen him escape bad situations more than once. And he never forgets. Lashing out at him will only cause the lash to fall back on you. He always wins. I'm sorry if I can't have more faith." she said, pulling away from him and heading back up to her room.

Eric Thurmack had just felt the hammer hit, frowning when he tried to withdraw some money from his account only to find that there was none left. He just smiled and thanked the cashier before going back home, brooding over what had happened. "Oh Jason, dear boy . . . I should have warned you . . . not to make an enemy of me." he murmured, lining up the pieces. The next day, The Thurmack estate was empty except for seven or eight nekos that had been abandoned there. He'd relocated to plot his revenge.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:47 pm
Dear mister Thurmack,

We apologise for this terrible inconceivable event but you're stocks and holdings are all completely worthless. As of now all your money, assessts and resources are frozen and will only be undone by a neko who represents you.

Hope you rot in hell

Margret Thatcher-brown.

Neko Rights Union of Albion.

Jason gave her a small smile. "It's okay. I made calls to all his enemies we'll be safe besides I have tech people working to protect my money. I'm going to send Mish over to the places and pick up all the abandoned nekos. I highly doubt he'll be able to get to me with out jumping through so many hoops it's not funny but hey Spider man is on go watch with Loki."  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:11 pm
Heather turned abruptly a new fire in her eyes. "Money!? You think he will go after your money?! You're an idiot! You say you care about the nekos here? That's what he'll go after! If you cared at all about any of us, you would have left well enough alone, left him alone. He'll find a way in. He'll take the ones close to you and he will torture them, mutilate them, skin them for the sake of skinning alone. I've seen it happen to the nekos that had lived under neko sympathizers like you before. You think you're protecting us?! You're condemning us! You've made an enemy who will only stop when he's dead." she said, her voice having raised to a show at some places before she was able to regain a bit of control at the end. Then . . . her eyes glazed over and she wandered into the living room and sat down next to Loki who looked at her with worry. She just pulled him close and licked his ears, grooming him as a calming mechanism, avoiding thinking at all.

Thurmack just laughed and crumpled the note. He had assets no one knew about. A swiss bank account that was impossible to freeze thanks to the anonymous nature of the account. He had his nekos, and he would use everything he had. Heather was right. Now that he learned that Jason was a neko sympathizer, he would hit him where it hurts. He would get his hands on nekos under Jason's protection. Try and take the most traumatized, the youngest ones, ones who thought they were safe and return the bodies to Jason only when he was done with the torment. "A shame. The boy showed so much promise." he said, moving into his new home, one that was less showy, more incognito. He looked at his new id. "Jason, you have now made an enemy of Gerald Burns." he said with a cruel smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 11:20 pm
Jason gave a small sigh and threw up his hands. "Mish. Gather the masses. In crease security. Do everything you can. Call the NRUA Tell them to protect themselves ship the Nekos to that place. They'll be safe. Do it."
"But sir-"
"Enough Mish! We're at code red! We have to do everything to our safe place." the older nekos froze then rushed everywhere packing things. Peta sighed and did the same letting the young ones stay watching the tv. With everything that was going on Mish slipped out to pick up all the nekos that were abandoned then started preparing for the move.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:19 pm
Loki could sense that something was happening, but as to what it was, he had no idea. Heather had him and he had a feeling she wouldn't let him go until she was ready to. However, he was enjoying the grooming as he continued to watch the movie. And he had popcorn! He didn't mind that something was going on as long as it didn't take him away from this happy place.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:50 pm
Mish sat hidden in the tree sniper in hand as he lined up the last two nekos in his sights. Four out of six were dead the others were in his sights. Whenever Jason was threatened Mish was the one who tied up the loose ends especially after last time. If it hadn't have been for Mish picking up on what the other's hadn't Jason wouldn't have been able to move here in the first place. He was about to shoot one when he noticed a pregnant neko and a kitten huddled completely terrified in a corner. One of his targets picked up the kitten and seemed to be threatening it the female screamed reaching out for the child only to get slapped and that's when Mish took the opening killing the neko holding the child. Once he took out the other he put his gun away and headed inside. The female and kitten still huddled close inside. "Hey." He said gruffy. "Where's your male?" He asked. "Did he leave you? Or something?"
"No." The female replied. "He was taken by a man a few days ago. Then Thurmack came home with his fur!" She started sobbing. Mish gave a sigh and crouched down and gave the two a hug. "It's okay. I'm going to take you to a safe place all right?"
"The same place Heather and Loki went?" The child piped up her ears perking a little. Mish nodded and she gave a smile. "Come lets go." He said picking up the pregnant woman in his arms and the neko child on his shoulders.
"What about the others?" She asked to which Mish gave a grunt and replied in a cold tone. "Leave them. They were treating you bad any way."
"Thank you-?"
"Mischief. But you can call me Mish." He said with a small smile to the woman who smiled back.
Once through the door Mish gently placed the pregnant woman on the couch next to Loki.
"LOLLY!!!!" The little neko girl cried tackling him out of Heather's arms popcorn flying everywhere. "Yay!" Freya looked up after being showered by popcorn with a growl. "Who are you?" She hissed. The young neko child grinned, no older than three and replied. "I am Narla. And that's my mummy Jenna." Seh said pointing to the white neko who rubbed her belly with a small whine. Peta, noticing this made Jenna comfortable on the couch. "I take it you know them?" She asked Loki and Heather, the former being showered with kitten kisses.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff