Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::The World Is Ours::}}
Introductions ::{{Say hi!}}:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiptonio

Interesting Friend

7,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:44 am
User Image
Got invited, so here I am. Going through midterms and whatnot, so I might not be as active as other. I enjoy all sorts of RP genres, but have noticed that I leaned more towards "Horror, Romance and Mystery". Thanks again for the invite, hope to RP with you guys.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:52 am
Shiptonio
User Image
Got invited, so here I am. Going through midterms and whatnot, so I might not be as active as other. I enjoy all sorts of RP genres, but have noticed that I leaned more towards "Horror, Romance and Mystery". Thanks again for the invite, hope to RP with you guys.

Welcome to the guild, and good luck with your midterms wink  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:29 am
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Insane WereWolf
Hiya Insane WereWolf here cat_whee and thanks for the invite PoppiHollaPuddelz!

Anyway I love most roleplays with Fantasy and Supernatural ones being my favorite, Can't wait to meet you all! cat_pirate

Heya Insane Werewolf! Welcome to the guild! Hopefully you'll start something epic like Bellum here~

Well I already have some idea's I may be making a rp soon! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:57 am
Hey, I got invited, this looks like it's gonna be fun, so here I am. Here's hoping this can provide a grand distraction for me.  

Hypnotyx011

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Vruez
Vice Captain

High-functioning Snowflake

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:00 am
Hypnotyx011
Hey, I got invited, this looks like it's gonna be fun, so here I am. Here's hoping this can provide a grand distraction for me.

get ready for distractions !

*random distraction rushing*

Lol, welcome to the guild biggrin And we'll do everything possible to make it a grand distraction wink  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:01 am
Insane WereWolf
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Insane WereWolf
Hiya Insane WereWolf here cat_whee and thanks for the invite PoppiHollaPuddelz!

Anyway I love most roleplays with Fantasy and Supernatural ones being my favorite, Can't wait to meet you all! cat_pirate

Heya Insane Werewolf! Welcome to the guild! Hopefully you'll start something epic like Bellum here~

Well I already have some idea's I may be making a rp soon! 3nodding

That's wonderful biggrin

Count us in. And waiiiitiiiing for the thread biggrin  

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200

Vruez
Vice Captain

10,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Firestarter 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:02 am
Shiptonio
User Image

A huge horror and mystery fan here. biggrin Feel free to get started. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:47 pm
Got an invite. So here I am!! x3
Thanks for the invite. This looks like an awesome guild! Can't wait to start roleplaying!
The names Peanut, by the way!

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

magneto was right

Feral Daredevil

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:56 pm
Whuddup.

I'm Pandy, you don't need to type out my whole name when talking to me, that'd just get teadious. I love Romance, Action, and Fantasy type role plays. I can't stand when a RP is just full of characters that are all scene images. Anime really isn't my thing, but I'll do it if I like the rp enough.

Since I'm the leader of my own guild, I probably won't be joining tons of roleplays, but I'll try to get in one here or there. If you want me in your RP, or would like to do a 1x1, PM me, don't be shy. Just make sure the idea is original, I adore original ideas.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:24 pm
I'm Vana guys so don't worry about putting the entire title. XP. Anyway, I am a lover of role playing guilds. Heheh....It will be awesome to do this with ya'll ya hear? Alright!

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Senya-sama

Quotable Prophet

5,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:51 pm
Normally I'd type up my introduction in Japanese, but I'm feeling lazy so. . . hi!

I'm a supernatural-fantasy type of gal. The weirder your idea, the more I'll probably like it.

Oh, and I also mostly roleplay as a guy. So if you're short some guys for your roleplay, I'm your girl ^^

but if you're one of those people who gets all weirded-out by people playing the opposite gender I'm not sure we'd get along well sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:06 pm
Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich
Got an invite. So here I am!! x3
Thanks for the invite. This looks like an awesome guild! Can't wait to start roleplaying!
The names Peanut, by the way!

Glad to have you, Peanut! See you on the subforums!  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:07 pm
Senya-sama
Normally I'd type up my introduction in Japanese, but I'm feeling lazy so. . . hi!

I'm a supernatural-fantasy type of gal. The weirder your idea, the more I'll probably like it.

Oh, and I also mostly roleplay as a guy. So if you're short some guys for your roleplay, I'm your girl ^^

but if you're one of those people who gets all weirded-out by people playing the opposite gender I'm not sure we'd get along well sweatdrop

Woah, cool! Maybe you can start a "Playing a guy" tutorial on the tutorial sbuforum. Count me in already 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:07 pm
iSad_Pandy
Whuddup.

I'm Pandy, you don't need to type out my whole name when talking to me, that'd just get teadious. I love Romance, Action, and Fantasy type role plays. I can't stand when a RP is just full of characters that are all scene images. Anime really isn't my thing, but I'll do it if I like the rp enough.

Since I'm the leader of my own guild, I probably won't be joining tons of roleplays, but I'll try to get in one here or there. If you want me in your RP, or would like to do a 1x1, PM me, don't be shy. Just make sure the idea is original, I adore original ideas.

Welcome, Pandy!  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:08 pm
_Violin of Vanadiel_
I'm Vana guys so don't worry about putting the entire title. XP. Anyway, I am a lover of role playing guilds. Heheh....It will be awesome to do this with ya'll ya hear? Alright!

Can't wait to rp with you~! heart  
{{::The World Is Ours::}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games