Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:43 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

User Image User Image User Image

"Because I know you'll do it in the end after you try and say no. Its common sense really," She said in a matter-of-fact tone. Bree took a drink of the engery drink with a smile on her face. She tapped her nail on the side of the can and went into a deep thought. "I wonder how well we'll fit in," She said though it was mainy to herself.

{O.O.C:}

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:49 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Doesn't really matter. We have each other. That's a decent sized clique. Anyway, trying to make friends would be bad. No parents."
Kyle tapped the side of the steering wheel thoughtfully. "Another problem there. Where are we going to stay? How are we going to finish school? Never mind, we can do online school. Still, we're going to need a place to stay."
Kyle grinned and turned to look at Aubrey. "It's a good thing you picked Vegas. Nobody asks too many questions there, from what I hear."  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:02 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"We don't need to finish school at all. Vegas is the the run away hot spot. Girls and guys younger then us are prostitues and drug addicts and they get along just fine without school. Therefore, we don't need school. As for where we're going to stay, I think I have it covered," She said as she pulled out her wallet and opened it to reveal a bunch of credit cards. "We'll stay at the Luxor," Bree said happily.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:26 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Uno: Credit cards can be traced. Dos: I wanna have a good job someday and not be either a prostitute or drug addict, so I for one will finish school. Tres: Are you crazy? The Luxor is a crazy famous hotel. Anyway, I hear the cleaning staff sucks."
With every number Kyle pounded on the hirn for emphasis and to see the reactions of the pissed off drivers.
One guy in the left lane laughed and honked back. Kyle honked again, waved, and for about the next thirty seconds the to honked back and forth, the other guy laughing his head off and other drivers swearing their heads off.  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:42 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"One: These are stolen so I don't care who they trace back to. Two: I didn't say you had to be a prostitute or a drug addict, I think I'll work in a bar or be a show girl. Three: I'd rather stay in a crazy famous hotel then a rundown one where they use them to do drug trades and other stuff," Aubrey retorted back. Rolling her eyes at the angry drivers Aubrey sat up stuck her tounge out at them and flipped them off before using Kyle as a pillow once more.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:49 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Cuatro: those will be blocked by the end of the hour, and the police will be tracing them. Cinco: Still want a good job. I don't think they'd hire me as a showgirl, no matter how good I look. Seis: Big hotel= big security." Kyle started honking again, but a cop pulled onto the highway and shot him a look, so he stopped, making sure to behave and hoping the copper didn't write his plate number down. That would mean new plates again.
"Besides, if we're staying long, won't we want an apartment or something? Someplace we can call our own?"  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 10:57 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Four: I don't care. Five: Why don't you work in a bar with me. I've done it mutiple times so I could show you the ropes. Six: Again I don't care," She continued. She was going to over look the suggestion about them owning their own place since she didn't plan on them staying too long, but when she let herself think about it for a small amount of time she couldn't stop. "I guess.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:09 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Siete: You're not the only one with a say in this. Ocho: Maybe. Nueve: You aren't the only one with a say in this!" Kyle shook his head. "All four of us are on this Highway to Hell, so to speak. I, for one, don't want to be tossed in jail the first day. I want a life, and I want a good one. If we're going to run away, we might as well make it worth the effort."  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:21 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Knowing Kyle was right Aubrey just yelled then sat up and leaned against the door with her head facing the window. It wasn't that she thought she was the only one with a say, it was that she was used to running away by herself so having people with her was a big change. No wanting to talk about it anymore Aubrey just messed with her nails and stared out the window looking at the sky and its puffy white clouds trying to make out shapes.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:29 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle stayed quiet too. This sucked. He hated running from his problems. He preferred pushing his problems away, pretending they didn't exist. Now here he was, three others in a tow with him, running from their problems like they were trying to win a marathon.
Kyle glanced at the clock. It was really late now, about twelve.
A road sign afpdvertised a Motel 6 in the next town. Kyle put on his blinker and got on the exit ramp.
"You guys okay with stopping for the night?" he called out.  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:43 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey simply nodded and moved so she was comfortable again. She glanced over at Kyle for a moment then looked back out the window. "We should ask if they have a pool. I want to go swimming," She voiced, her voice cracking from being tired. Bree was slightly disappointed that the energy drink hadn't helped her like she thought it would, but after a while she got over it.

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 11:54 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Yeah, sure." Kyle said. "But maybe we should wait til morning, huh?" he said, smiling at her in the dark. He pulled up to the motel and opened the door. "You guys can probably wait here. I'll be right back."
He walked inside and aproached a bored clerk.
"Hey, can I get a room for the night?"
"Sure. Just you?"
"No, three others. Two beds." The girls can share and I can share with Griffith.
"Yeah, whatever. Number thirty-five."
Kyle pulled out his wallet and tossed some money on the desk.
"By the way, do you have a pool?"
"Yeah, but it's closed for the night."
"Can we use it in the morning?"
"Only if you stay two nights in a row."
Kyle threw down some more money, knowing very well they wouldn't be staying again.
He walked back to the truck and pulled it around. "Everyone out."  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:05 am
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Okay Dad," Aubrey said laughing. She grabbed some of the bags of food and her bag full of clothes and some other stuff she decided she would need and went inside. Smiling as she walked by the person at the front desk Aubrey waited at the elevator for the others since they were the ones with the key. Seeing a sign that said the pool was closed Aubrey looked at the clerk with a winning smile on her face. "You wouldn't tell on me if I snuck it right?" She asked. When the clerk didn't say anything but just looked at her Aubrey took that as a no. "Kay thanks," She said happily.

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:16 am
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle could be heard mumbling something about a waste of money as he entered the room. It was decent.
Not waiting for the other to settle, he tossed his stuff on the ground and crashed on the couch, not caring about his original plan to share a bed with Griffith. Besides, if he did that he would have to wait for everyone else.
A few seconds later he found himself in a lumberyard, sawing logs.  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:01 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey walked into the room and looked around it. It was a basic motel room but she still didn't want to stay in there. Grabbing her bag Aubrey went into the bathroom and returned in her usual bikini that she wore whenever she went to the beach. Deciding to leave a note Aubrey found a pen and peice of paper. I'll be at the pool if you need me. Bree. After writing the note Aubrey grabbed a towel and one of the rooms keys then left the room quietly. Going into the main lobby Aubrey sliently crawled past the front desk and into the hallway that let to the pool. Sliding her room key into the lock Aubrey smiled when it opened. "Score," she said quietly. Closing the door as quietly as she could behind her Aubrey set her stuff on one of the tables and sat on one of the pools steps.

{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas