Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}
The Game Is Real (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hibikibean

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:22 pm

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea looked up to see the other girl coming too. "Oh." she said. She watched as she came closer to the fire to the point that she even stuck her hand in it. She hear he question and tilted her head. Then on Azalea's face came a small smile. "Because it was the right thing to do. I can't leave you out there. Who knows what would happen to ya, you know." she said smiling at her. She was relieved that she wouldn't be burned anymore. Now that she was awake. "Oh don't worry about it. It's going to be ok. It's a minor burn, Besides it was only my finger." she giggled. She was curious how she had came all the way here. "So how did you get here? This place is surrounded by marshes." she asked looking at her.

x Blue Nightingale x

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:34 pm
·.·´¯`·.·´ InFerno Magma ·.·´¯`·.·

User Image

User Image

Sadness came into her mind when this girl asked inferno about what she was doing here. She wanted to lie, say that she just wanted to look all around the world but the truth is, she lost, inferno's mind was lost, Her master left her for a new spirit and now she is nothing with out a master, no goal to keep her master safe, nothing. " im... as you say a lost spirit. My master didnt need me anymore and throwed me away to make room for a new spirit. " Inferno said not happy to say it out loud but it was the truth.
Inferno slowly moved away from the fire watching the deep cuts disappear from her body where the bee hit her. All this time before she meet this girl, she been attacked so meny time, no wounder inferno could not hurt that bee, she was already weak from fighting other monsters but now that there no monsters around to hurt she has time to rest and try pulling herself together but whats the point?. A spirit with out a master is nothing but inferno guess she made it this far.

Inferno looked at the girl, she seem so happy, inferno wounder how she could be so happy all the time?. maybe?.
" my name Inferno. " She said knowing she might as well tell this girl her name to know the girls name too.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

hibikibean

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:45 pm

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea looked at her and frowned. "I'm so sorry.." she said as she looked down a bit. Maybe she shouldn't have asked that. She shook her sadness off. It wasn't like her to be sad. "Whoever your master was , it's his loss for letting you go." she said trying to encourage her. She gave her a smile, tilt of the head, and a small giggle. "I'm Azalea Roe. It's a pleasure to meet you Inferno." she said as she held out her hand for a shake. She remembered that she had food with her and thought that Inferno maybe hungry. Are spirits hungry? She looked back and shrugged her shoulder. Might as well see. She brought out some fishes she caught before coming and stuck sticks through them. She placed them over the fire and waited for them to cook. "Here you go" she said offering her one of the fishes. She dug the other end of the stick into the ground so that it would stand on it's own.

x Blue Nightingale x

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:05 pm

User Image

User Image

Inferno had a small smile on her face, it was stange really it felt like her happyness was slowly going onto inferno, i know it sounds strange but it did feel like that. Looking at the fish that was handed by Azalea, inferno just looked at it for a minute before taking a bite into the fish, it was a little sweet but better than anything she had, then again she didnt really have anything whe she been fighting monster to stay alive, she never had the chance to eat anything. She amazed her stomach didnt growl right about now.
" Thank you. " Inferno said taking another bite into the fish. " to tell you something spirit are nothing with out a master, i know it sounds stupid but it makes us spirits have meaning to keep on going " Inferno said looking at Azalea as she was also eating a fish.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

hibikibean

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:14 pm

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea took a bite of her fish as she listened to her. She was pretty glad that she got a small smile from her. "That smile suits you." she said as she watched her eat. Azalea bit more into her fish as she listened that. She frowned a bit as having a master was their meaning for living. Then why not find her master. Azalea might not be the right one for her since she is a bit of a ice user. But even total opposites go together. "Why don't we look for a master for you? And if...well we can't find ya one. then I'll be more than happy to replace your old master." she said smiling and finishing her fish.

x Blue Nightingale x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:27 am

User Image

User Image

Did inferno hear Azalea right?. Did she say that if she could not find a master then Azalea going to be her master?!. Wow... this is something. An ice race wants a fire spirit?. How odd but guessing that they would be perfect, if a ice or water monster trys to attack azalea, inferno could burn them all and if azalea can hurt the fire monster just the same way. " alright!. i keep hold onto your promise " Felt like she started to feel more happy to know that she was going to have a new master, a new goal, a new life to fight for someone to keep safe.
Inferno could not bee any happyer right now as she was smiling. Then inferno standed up, her legs felt like jelly at frist but she felt okie once she can feel her legs again, she needed a more powerful heat, fire. Like lava to jump in but there was nothering around this place. " we better get moving, i erm... angryed a bee but i dont know if its going to come back with friends " inferno said rubbing the back of her neck.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

hibikibean

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 5:32 am

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea giggled and nodded her head. She looked down to see that the fire she made was starting to burn out. Her face pouted as she began to think. She remembered that she had a packed a map before leave the village and took it out to look at placed as to where they could go. "According to the map there is a town near by. Apparently near...a volcano." she said looking up at Inferno. She hoped everything would be ok as long as she didn't get burned to much. She gave out a sigh and put up her map back into her bag. She picked up the cloth she had put out for Inferno packed it up. The last thing to get was her Mare Bow. "Alright, shall we get going?"" she said as she began walking out from beneath the tree. "Oh and be careful. One wrong step and you could fall into one of the marsh pools." she said to Inferno. Azalea remembered when she first ventured to scavenge some firewood and completely fail into one of them. Not the best thing especially when there are dead animals in them. Her body shuddered at the thought and began walking again.

x Blue Nightingale x

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:10 am
Claivern

Hey_there_hun

"Wander slow and your kisses chase
What must i do if only for your warm embrace
For all they take must you complicate
And every little spider that crawled up inside her is waiting for my phone call And now I remind her of every single liar living for the killing stall

User Image

Jack Lantern:Grinning Demon

Jack went to say something, but he knew it was useless. He looked at Eliana. I'll be back in a minute. Jack told her as he got up and sprinted after Nyx. After he had made it to her side, his face rather mixed with emotions. Why'd you get up like that? I can still help, you know. And hey.. He began, his face getting softer. I know you don't like her and it seems like you're trying to rid of her, but at least be slightly pleasant. We're all frien.....acquaintances here. Jack spoke, rephrasing it for Nyx. He walked along side her. She herself looked nice when she wasn't trying to kill him, and it was almost embarrassing until he looked away.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

The endless paths began to scan
I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:17 am

User Image

User Image

Inferno signed as azalea said something about falling marsh pools. Not the thing that inferno wanted to hear because knowing her, she might fall in.
Inferno walked behind azalea as she didnt know where she was going and it seems that azalea knew were she was going so it was the only way for inferno not to get lost.
She gently put her hand onto Azalea just to show her that she cant burn her anymore " thank you... again for helping me. Not alot of people would not help a spirit like me because they dont like to get burned. " Inferno said, knowing she already said thank you too azalea she just could not thank her enuff.

Inferno still felt weak but it was better than another from the fire azalea made helped her a little bit.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:32 am

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea turned her head and glanced over her shoulder. "Oh don't worry about it." she said giggling. The Marsh wasn't a very big area. it just has so many pools that you can hardly get through the small land. Azalea guided Inferno through the trail that the Mare people laid out so that they can walk without falling. Azalea finally made it into a mountain trail. "Alright if we keep following this trail then we'll be at the foot of the volcano in no time." she said hopping up a few rocks. She looked on ahead and saw a town peeking from the trees on top. "Ready?" she asked as she began walking once more.

x Blue Nightingale x

hibikibean

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:32 pm

User Image

User Image

Inferno nodded at Azalea and smiled a little bit before jumping by the side of azalea. It was nothing really, inferno like to jump around and hoppping onto rock to rock, it was fun really. " so azalea, whats a person like yourself doing anyways?. I mean dont you have a goal in life? " Inferno asked woundering if she had any goals like inferno. Its nice to have a goal, its to keep you going but with out one, your lost, confused and maybe cant keep on living.
Inferno stopped for a minute as she could see the village too but then kept close to azalea but not too close.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:42 pm

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea turned around and took a pause from hopping. She put her finger on her chin and began thinking. She wanted to have many goals. See the world, meet new people, maybe even get married. "Hmm, I really don't know. I'm still pretty young for my age to be thinking about goals.. As long as their were places to go and things to see her feet won't stop walking. She turned around and began hopping once more. "I guess my goal is to see many things before I die..." she said a bit saddened. "You see, the Mare people don't live very long and its a waste of life if I spend it cooped up in a village." she said trying to cheer up. Azalea was glad that she was out of their even though she was too young for her age. She was childish and stubborn, but having a life-span of 40 years isn't something that she's happy about. She let out a sigh and took another pause. She looked up to see that they still had a long way to go before they reached the town.

x Blue Nightingale x

hibikibean

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:19 pm

User Image

User Image

feeling a little sad about the life span of her kind. Inferno though for some time and smiled " i think i have a goal now. I want to be by your side as you see the world. I know we just meet but... it feel right you know. " Inferno said as she followed Azalea. Knowing it was the truth but its up to azalea if inferno could join or not.
Inferno wanted to join her little goal to see the world and it would give inferno a goal to help azalea with her own goal and really, you can go alone in the world with out someone by your side to help with the monsters.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:30 pm

User Image
Azalea Roe

Azalea stopped completely and turned around. She really wanna be with her? Azalea was happy and a giant smile appeared on her face. "Really? You want to join me? Oh that would be so wonderful!" she shouted as she jumped for joy. She couldn't contain herself and jumped all around. She hopped on over to Inferno and took hold of both her hands. "I promise you won't regret being with me.' she said smiling. She hopped on forward more faster then ever. "Come on! Let's hurry before it gets dark!" she cried waving at her.

x Blue Nightingale x

hibikibean

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:19 pm

User Image

User Image

" wow, this girl got even more energy when she really happy" Inferno though to herself as she smiled at azalea, hopping about like a happy bunny. " yeah, okie im comeing " inferno called out trying to catch up with the hopping azalea but she was right, we did need to hurry because its very bad for a person to stay ouside at night thats when all monster come out to play.
Inferno tryed to catch up but really this girl was really happy and moving so fast. " azalea slow down " she called out huffing and puffing trying to catch her breath knowing she was still weak, inferno catn really run that fast.

User Image

Acidic Rhapsody

{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games