Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::Dead Threads::}}
Star+Kefka 1x1 (Title coming soon!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:28 pm
kefkadragon

(Sorry! I've been busy with finals. Tomorrow's my last one thankfully, but then I have grad practice, and to top it all off my internet's been haywire because of the storms I've been getting lately)

Lena watched Boris be wheeled back and sat on the curb. "Looks like we have no choice but to stay here for a while..." She was quiet for a few moments, thinking. "We need a cover until we can move again. Both when Boris is able to be released and when we get a new vehicle. Hmmm......"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:38 pm
Japanesestarfire

(ok. How about we start back up after you're done with graduation?)
Uther nodded. "we need to find some living arrangements. This money could support a few years in a good apartment. Assuming we don't spend to much on electricity. Kind of expensive in this country. I'm not entirely familiar with American customs but this place is very Scandinavian. I should fit in fairly well here," he said. He tapped the suitcase impatiently and thought of his alibi for when he got the disguise in order.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:48 pm
kefkadragon

(Okay, I'll be able to off and on this week, but I'll really be able to pick it up on Sunday night)
Lena nodded, agreeing with the plan. She already had another identity, it was the one she always used to blend. Angelena Smith. It was easy, and her first name was funny to anyone who actually knew her. Which besides Uther, Boris, and the scientists, was no one. "We should be able to find once fairly well, there's probably small apartments for rent." She said as she thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:00 pm
Japanesestarfire

"we should probably stay out of the major cities. Well look at this." Uther picked found a newspaper stand and bought one. It advertised a small house available for reletively cheap. About 45k a year. It was like a cottage according to the description. Just 45 minutes from Minneapolis.
(I don't know housing prices well but that sounds cheap)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:40 pm
kefkadragon

Lena smiled at the ad. It was perfect for what they needed. "Sounds like a steal. We should get it." She said with a nod.

(It's fine ^^)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 11:31 am
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

Lena smiled at the ad. It was perfect for what they needed. "Sounds like a steal. We should get it." She said with a nod.

(It's fine ^^)

Uther nodded and looked at the location. "we should probably get a car first." he saw that there was a dealership just outside of town advertising a sale. The large sum of Money in the case made the sale go quickly and he would get one for only $23,000. That's what they advertised for a convertible anyway.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:40 pm
Japanesestarfire

(are your finals and such done now?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:13 pm
kefkadragon

(Yep, graduated yesterday so I've got a bunch of time now smile )

Lena looked at the convertible ad and nodded. "Sounds like a pretty good deal." She got a newspaper and started looking through for anything else they would need.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:27 am
Japanesestarfire

(excellent)
Uther smiled and continued reading the paper. "oh I forgot we've got to get out of here first. I have to go make some change for bus fare. Excuse me." he walked over to the stand and got $10 in quarters from the newspaper stand. "danke" he thanked the cashier and headed back to Lena. He opened the newspaper. Hmmm odd it doesn't have a bus map. Minneapolis is big. It's bound to have a stop nearby. he thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:46 am
kefkadragon
Japanesestarfire

(excellent)
Uther smiled and continued reading the paper. "oh I forgot we've got to get out of here first. I have to go make some change for bus fare. Excuse me." he walked over to the stand and got $10 in quarters from the newspaper stand. "danke" he thanked the cashier and headed back to Lena. He opened the newspaper. Hmmm odd it doesn't have a bus map. Minneapolis is big. It's bound to have a stop nearby. he thought.

(Yep ^^ I don't know how much I'll be on today, but I'll most likely be on during the night tonight.)
Lena looked over his shoulder at the paper. Something caught her eye and she looked up to see a bus stopping at the intersection nearby. "Well, that's convenient." She said with a smile.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:53 am
Japanesestarfire
[.

(I have to go to my two year ol cousins house for their birthday party this afternoon. I probably should get breakfast now sweatdrop )
"well lucky us." Uther said. He folded the newspaper and boarded the bus. He placed the fare in the collection box and found some empty seats. He sat down and opened the paper.
(yeah I can't really think well right now. I had to stay up late watching my brothers dog and wake up early to catch FMA. I need to go eat something.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:06 am
kefkadragon

Lena followed and sat next to him, glancing around warily before she sat down. She let her hair over her face to hide as she usually did and kept her face towards either the front or the window.
(That's fine ^^ I actually stayed up really late the last three days, but thankfully I've been able to sleep in till 8 which is more than usual smile )  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:43 am
Japanesestarfire

Uther made little effort to hide his face behind the paper. The people weren't really paying much attention and he was mostly known around Europe. America was not his usual place of business so he wasn't very concerned with being recognized. I wonder, what I should have for my disguise? I should probably cover up my scar with something. A scarf maybe? Hell no it's to warm now. he thought this over and scanned the newspaper again.
(I can't think straight for some reason. I'm going to take a break for a few hours and get some reading done.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:21 am
kefkadragon

Lena moved towards uther a bit to act as if she was looking through the paper. All the while she thought about what she should do to disguise her looks. Other than her ears being somewhat pointed, she looked relatively human. But she had to deal with being recognized from anyone who had seen her from scientists and police mainly. After a moment she looked at Uther. "Any ideas of where to go?" She asked quietly in case anyone else on the bus were to hear.
(That sucks sad Okay, no problem ^^ I wish I had some books, I read all mine and when I went to the library it was closed crying )  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:30 am
Japanesestarfire

(I have to go prep my cousins birthday party soon.)
"the house is about 20 minutes from here in a place called Eden prairie. Before then we stop at the car dealership near the next bus stop. I'll have to make some calls for buying the house but we should be fine. There is a target where we could get new clothes and a barber shop." Uther whispered. He hid his face behind the paper. "our only problem is staying alive until then. I heard on a radio somewhere they've started a nation wide hunt for us." he added.  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff