Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Adventure/Horror RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blo0dz0rs... Hnnn...
  ... Fuzz off, Yami! ><#
View Results

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 8:34 am
Tristan couln't stand it any longer; he had top get out of the compartment. So, he unlocked it from the inside and rolled out at an odd angle, landing in Joey's lap.
"Well... this is awkward."  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:10 am
"Sir, could you get your head off of my shoulder, please? Sir?" Tea poked the old man that was sleeping on her shoulder in his shoulder with two fingers, but he didn't seem to realize it.

Tea didn't realize the man wasn't asleep, but looking in the V-neck of her shirt and enjoying his view.

"Sir, could-you-get-your-head-off-me-please?"
She sighed deeply, clearly annoyed by the sleeping man.

Then, she saw something move from the cprner of her eyes.
"Oh my god Tristan! You're on board! I didn't know you were..." she then noticed the pose Tristan and Joey were in.
"..gay..."

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:34 am
Serenity merely blinked, suprised. Was her brother joking? He didn't look it...he looked very...sure...

But maybe he was thinking that she already knew it was a joke?
Or...was he actually serious. She looked down at the map that her brother held in order to steal some time. Suddenly though, there was a person on her brother's lap!

"Honda!?" she asked. She looked at her brother and then down at Honda. "I'm not missing something, am I, onii-san?" she asked meekly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 8:12 am
Tristian jumped off of Joey's lap and shot Tea a murderous look.
"No I'm not, Tea. I just so happened to land there." Duh, you ditz
Then Tristian noticed Serenity.
"Hey Serenity! How are you doing?" Tristain was making an attempt to apprear that this was a perfectly normal occurance, but he was failing rather miserably.  

Angel of Flames2

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:15 am
Serenity didn't say anything, but just watched Honda with the faintest of smiles. She nodded to confirm that she'd heard him. "Great..." she said.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 11:26 am
"Oh. My God. You like... Land on Joey's lap? From where?" she asked, raising both her brows but one higher than the other, having her mouth half-opened and looking rather intelligent for her standards.  

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 4:09 pm
Tristian shot Tea a Does logic just not apply to you? kind of look.
"I fell out of the compartment, silly."
Tristain walked over to Tea, leaving a shocked Joey and less than happy Serenity alone.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:05 am
Serenity watched Tristan move but then turned back to her brother. He had the most hillarious expression on his face just then--she had to just outright laugh. She guessed that her brother wasn't gay afterall then.

A sudden jolt of the plane ceased her laughter and she grabbed the seat tightly. "I hate it when it does that..." she mumbled softly.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:19 am
Yami Bakura smiled wickedly. "Oh, and the trouble starts soon."
Malik looked worried and glanced back at his sister and Odion. They were conversing rapidly in low voices, so Malik had no idea what they were saying.

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:36 am
"Oh, Oh, of course! Right! That's like... Eh... Obvious, I'm sorry." Tea said, making expressions that could be considered both apologizing and incredibly stupid.
The man next to her was still enjoying his view, but Tea had given up on waking him up already.

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 5:15 pm
Tristain leaned down and lifet the old farts head. Tea may be a ditz, but she was one of his few friends. Sadly enough.

"Hey dude, come on, that's what they make Play Boy for." Tristian said, turning the old dude's head towards the window.

"It's all cool Tea... hey, Yugi couldn't make it?" Tristan was suprised; Yugi would normally jump at an opprotunity like this.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:55 am
"Yeah... He has a like...Fever...And I like... Wnted to take him but he was like to ill to go...? So I like... Decided to like.. Take nobody."
Just then, a thought hit her. That was something rare, since usually, it was people hitting her.

"I could've invited you, though... "

May La Nee

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:32 pm
"Eh... it's all good, I got here anyways." WHY didn't I think of asking?!  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:54 pm
Joey glanced at Serenity with a serious glint in his eyes, the thought seemed to make sence. But then he got to thinking deeper on the subject. How could he live alone with her? He had no job, how would he support her? Without a high school education, no one would hire him. Thinking more on it seemed to destroy the happiness he had felt a few moments ago. The oppertunity they had was just so full proof that he didn't think of the obvious. His eyes left hers, appearing to have been shot down. "Nevermind..there I go again.." he replied with a small uneasy laugh. Brekaing the tension, as if on cue, he felt something fall into his lap.

He gazed down at Tristan, his expression could make anyone laugh. "T-Tristan what the heck are you doing here?!" he exclaimed in a raspy whisper. Joey was hoping not to gain the attention of the attendents who may just kick him off the plane and into jail. Though Tristan was his friend, he was disappointed. The last thing he wanted was someone hanging with him and Serenity on this vacation. It was bad enough having the others, but knowing Tristan he would stick to them like glue. Speaking of which, he was already making moves on her. Joey let out a small growl next to Tristan warning him. He was relieved in a way to see Tristan make his way to Tea.

He smiled back at his sister. It was nice to be alone again, hopefully this wouldn't change their plans much. It seemed that his crazy plan on spontaniously leaving had left their minds. His sister seemed to have forgotten about it, or at least have dropped it. His eyes widend as he felt his sister grasp tightly to his arm. Her fingers grasped his shirt tightly as the plane rumbled. One of his arms reached over her shoulder to protect her as the plane shook. But once the plane had settled down, he didn't move his arm. Sitting like this was very confortable. He smiled at her, holding her to him. "It's alright..just a little turbulence nothing to stress over." he replied softly.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:22 pm
Serenity smiled in a sideways fashion to her brother. Although he'd never broken a promise to her before, he had a way of always making things seem more positive than she did. She found herself to be more of a realist than her brother: she didn't get caught up in ideals unless if had to do with hope.

She looked down into her lap and eased her hand from her brother's forearm. "Sorry," she admitted, "I know you're right... It always just makes me think that we're falling...that's all..." She noticed how Jou hadn't removed his arm yet, but she wasn't sure she minded. It was reassuring in a way, because she knew that this was her brother's way of protecting her.

"Jou--" she started. She interrupted herself with a gasp though, as the plane shook violently again. Once again, she got tense and gripped the seat. This shaking seemed to last a lot longer than the last one.

About fifteen seconds into it, the pilot's voice came over the intercom. Or was it the co-pilot? Did it even matter? Of course it did. Because if it were the pilot who were speaking, then that would mean that he was paying less attention to conducting the plane!

"Attention ladies and gentlemen..."
Or hopefully it was just a steward or something...

"At this time, we are going to ask that all passangers return to their seats and fasten their seatbelts. We are going to be experiencing some turbulance until we pass over this storm. No matter how unexpected it is though, we're just going to fly above it. The cabin will be a bit uncomfortable due to the pressure change, but we'll try and straighten that out as soon as possible. We apologize for the inconvience. Thank-you for your patience."

A small click registered that whomever had been talking to them had put down the speaker.
"Jou..." Serenity said looking to her brother for comfort as the plane lurched again. Her hands fumbled for the clasp on her seatbelt. There was a quiet murmur throughout the aircraft, but then there was a loud crack over the intercom, and suddenly very quiet voices could be heard to those listening for them.

(The phone fell off the hook when the plane shook again)  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games