Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}
all fair in love, war, and tech Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:22 pm
"you forgot?" Leon asked "i know it was a traumatic event, but i thought you would remember it."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:02 am
I Am Alucard Hellsing
"you forgot?" Leon asked "i know it was a traumatic event, but i thought you would remember it."
"I try not to remember it..." Alexis said with a sad look on her face  

Sakura the balck blossom

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:11 am
Sakura the balck blossom
" I know how you feel, but at least we are alive. i wish mom and dad were still around too." Leon said
"I'm sorry for your loss." Sam said  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:22 am
"thanks sam" Rain said as she got up and left the bar  

Sakura the balck blossom

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 6:28 pm
"would it be alright if we took these drinks with us, Sam?" Leon asked as he grabbed the two bottles and headed for the door.
"Go right ahead." Sam said "you paid for them."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:28 am
Rain noticed other people around so she acted like she was still leons little sister and quietly said "Why......why...what am i supposed to do" Rain said as she opened her phone to see that the resistance is calling her why are they calling me...  

Sakura the balck blossom

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:05 pm
"you gonna get that?" Leon asked as he caught up to Rain  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:23 pm
Rain threw her phone into the street "Im done with the resistance they can handle themselvs without me"  

Sakura the balck blossom

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:26 pm
"don't you mean without us? don't forget that technically i am in it too." Leon said as he picked up the phone and answered it "This is Ishmael."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:36 pm
"lets hope its nothing important then" Rain said as it started to rain and she opened he umbrella  

Sakura the balck blossom

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:01 pm
Leon nodded at Rain and waited for the response from the resistance member. "hello? Ishmael speaking. something wrong back at base?" Leon said into the receiver.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:12 pm
Rain stood quiet saying nothing at all  

Sakura the balck blossom

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:20 pm
"Ishmael? where's Rain?" the man said
"Sorry to say, but she's dead. the infamous hound of hell got her." Leon said, sounding sad.
"Damn. without her we're done for!" the resistance member said
"wouldn't count on that. remember my nanite technology can destroy just about everything in it's path." Leon said
"that's true, but we need her leadership." came the reply
"ever thought about what you would do if she ever died or was captured or for that matter left?" Leon asked.
"She laid down some plans, but she's the only one who knows where they are." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:25 pm
Rain over heard the called and whispered to Leon"Tell them that "Rain" told you that the plans are in my office in my desk" Rain said as she put her hand out and felt the raindrops hit her hand  

Sakura the balck blossom

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:35 pm
"Last time we were together, she told me they were in her office desk." Leon said
"Can't get into the desk. she locks it every time she leaves the hideout." the man said.
"Let me guess, it's a burn desk. if you try to force the lock it will incinerate the contents and you need the key or code to get into it." Leon said.
"how did you know?" came the reply.
"gut feeling. you said you can't get into it, which means that it is either unable to be broken into or if it is broken into the contents go up in smoke. if you said you got into it then we wouldn't be having this conversation." Leon said
"good point." the man conceded.  
{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces