Welcome to Gaia! ::

Odd One Out

Back to Guilds

The sweet little slice of Gaia reserved for the bizarre, twisted, and/or bored. 

Tags: Random, Debate, Discussion, Chat, Competitions 

Reply Main Forum
The Chatbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:44 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead
I don't know the topic! emotion_awesome

Quick! Invent something!

Three armadillos just teleported into my room and wish to mate with our species!! Who should I send them to? emotion_awesome

Patrick Stewart. We need tiny versions of him with protective layering to keep them safe.

Oh...I sent them to your Prime Minister...My bad...
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 8:56 pm
Sincerely Metalhead
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead

Quick! Invent something!

Three armadillos just teleported into my room and wish to mate with our species!! Who should I send them to? emotion_awesome

Patrick Stewart. We need tiny versions of him with protective layering to keep them safe.

sweatdrop

Justin Trudillos  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Sincerely Metalhead
Crew

Omnipresent Genius

6,125 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 8:33 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead
Funkyblueeyes
Sincerely Metalhead

Quick! Invent something!

sweatdrop

Justin Trudillos

With his hard outer shell, he'll not only fight, but defend, women's rights! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:56 pm
Hey everyone! The greatest time of the year is soon coming! Holloween! Get your game faces on and be all the spooky monster you can be! twisted  

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:51 pm
Xenar1
Hey everyone! The greatest time of the year is soon coming! Holloween! Get your game faces on and be all the spooky monster you can be! twisted

Boo!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 5:36 am
Funkyblueeyes

Boo!

i love your avi  

MinnieMixie
Crew

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:00 am
MinnieMixie
Funkyblueeyes

Boo!

i love your avi

Thanks! 'Tis the season!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:12 am
Funkyblueeyes
MinnieMixie
Funkyblueeyes

Boo!

i love your avi

Thanks! 'Tis the season!

going to make one now whee thank you for the inspiration User Image finally time to change this avi. hope you are good funky i've been away dealing with stuff but i might PM you about it another day stay well User Image OOO love

>.> just reverted to an old avi will make a new halloween avi "soon"  

MinnieMixie
Crew

Xenar1

Enduring Lunatic

9,450 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:07 pm
Sigh

Halloween is now in its grave. Thanksgiving doesn't even have one foot in the grave yet and a big fat red guy is pushing it in. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:06 pm
Xenar1
Sigh

Halloween is now in its grave. Thanksgiving doesn't even have one foot in the grave yet and a big fat red guy is pushing it in. stare

Silly Americans and their late Thanksgiving. You need a bit more space between those holidays!  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Biyanka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:56 pm
Hi. I haven't been on Gaia in so freaking long! I honestly have no idea what made me think of checking in here tonight.

Hope everyone is well!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:21 am
Biyanka
Hi. I haven't been on Gaia in so freaking long! I honestly have no idea what made me think of checking in here tonight.

Hope everyone is well!

All is awesome ^_^

My favourite thing about this guild is that it's always here when us old fogies decide to check back wink Hope life has been good to you since you were last on!! heart  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Biyanka
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:20 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Biyanka

Hope everyone is well!

All is awesome ^_^

My favourite thing about this guild is that it's always here when us old fogies decide to check back wink Hope life has been good to you since you were last on!! heart
Ooh, awesome is extra great! biggrin I read through to see what I've missed and from what I read you're working on MLP and engaged?! Ahhh that's so awesome!! biggrin

Things have been pretty good I guess! I feel like I'm a totally different person than I was in some ways. I can't remember if I stopped coming on before or after I got into working out and running. I'm kind of ridiculously addicted to working out and clean eating now, to the point where I'm kinda a b***h and I've alienated everyone because missing a workout/dinner out kinda freaks me out. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 9:37 pm
Biyanka
Funkyblueeyes
Biyanka

Hope everyone is well!

All is awesome ^_^

Ooh, awesome is extra great! biggrin I read through to see what I've missed and from what I read you're working on MLP and engaged?! Ahhh that's so awesome!! biggrin

Things have been pretty good I guess! I feel like I'm a totally different person than I was in some ways. I can't remember if I stopped coming on before or after I got into working out and running. I'm kind of ridiculously addicted to working out and clean eating now, to the point where I'm kinda a b***h and I've alienated everyone because missing a workout/dinner out kinda freaks me out. D:

Ah geez, that is both good and unfortunate! Haha everything in moderation. I'm not on MLP anymore, moved off of it and now I'm onto top secret projects ;D Nothing super exciting but until it's announced officially I'm not allowed to blab about it on the internet.
What've you been up to aside from excessive exercise razz  

Funkyblueeyes
Captain

Biyanka
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:12 pm
Funkyblueeyes
Biyanka
Funkyblueeyes
Biyanka

Hope everyone is well!

All is awesome ^_^

Ah geez, that is both good and unfortunate! Haha everything in moderation. I'm not on MLP anymore, moved off of it and now I'm onto top secret projects ;D Nothing super exciting but until it's announced officially I'm not allowed to blab about it on the internet.
What've you been up to aside from excessive exercise razz

Ahh well still sounds like you're doing well! I always wished I had the artsy skills haha. I have crafty skills, but I've always wanted to be able to draw and animate!
Nothing much! Literally life revolves around working out now, lol. I like running into old people I knew and not have them recognize me though, so that's kinda fun. I quit my job and have a new one with better (less?) hours to be able to work out more, but I make bath goodies now also. I used to do it for fun when I was younger, 13 or so, but now I make them to sell. Started because (ah again!) pain from workouts and messed up hips and knees, and needing baths to help soothe muscles. It took off from there, so that's good because it makes up for what I miss now that I just teaching nurturing parenting classes. And other crafty things, like right now I think if I'm not out running or making soap or bath bombs, I'm making messy bun hats. haha. I did take up Stand Up Paddleboarding this summer and I love it and really miss it in the winter.

Zachary and Noelle are 14 now which is ridiculous, too.

It's really easy to write a book on Gaia when you're procrastinating on a (...) workout XD. Knowing that I'll spend about 20 out of the next 40 minutes on the floor in plank makes it hard to get moving. It's sooooo cold.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff