Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:05 am
Kyria smiled softly and went down. She could handle it. They'd clean up later. She stood on the lip on one side of the ladder. "Okay, when you're ready." She called up. Then the music started up again. It sounded like a gentle voice humming, echoing off the walls. She didn't even hear Kendall come down the ladder. She just listen to the music.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:23 pm
Kendall climbed down and then from the ladder, pulled the entrance shut before continuing down. Once he reached the ground, he grabbed a rather dazed-looking Kyria and pulled her along, not planning on stopping until they reached a safe spot. He didn't think they would until they got a couple of miles out from the town. "Moving the house closer my butt . . ." he muttered to himself, wincing as he forced himself to take a deep breath and felt the newly mended skin protest at the moment. Ugh, he'd have to take it easy for a while. He didn't need that wound to re-open.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:34 pm
Kyria shook her head a little and smiled. "You need to take it easy Kendall." She said as he took her along. "How's your wound." She asked stopping them so she could get a little feel of it. "Are you okay? Should we rest?" She touched his cheek concerned.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:38 pm
Kendall smiled at Kyria. "I'll be fine. Pendragon fixed me up good. I had to wait an extra hour though." he said with a glare.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:51 pm
"Why are you glaring?" Kyria asked trying to tug the glare off his face. "We're safe for now. Just take a moment to breathe okay? If you push yourself you'll hurt yourself more." She added and hugged him softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:01 pm
Kendall smiled a bit sadly. "Because it prevented me from getting to you sooner." he said softly. "I wanted to get back up on my feet and help you." he said with a small bit of a blush.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:11 pm
Kyria blushed softly and hugged him again. "But you got me again. I'm safe because of you." She said. "Thank you so much." She battled with herself, whether or not to kiss him. She smiled a little and put her head on his shoulder. "I'm very safe because of you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:42 pm
Kendall smiled at Kyria, glad that she held so much trust in him. "Let's go. I can keep going for a while." he said, knowing he would just have to go a bit slower than he liked.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:54 pm
Kryia smiled softly and nodded helping him walk slowly toward their safe point. "It's okay Kendall." She said smiling. "We'll get there." She added trying to reassure him. Keep him positive. "It's okay."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:07 am
Kendall smiled and walked with her. "I know we'll get there. We just need to keep moving." he said with a smile. He held her close, having been afraid of losing her forever, he was hesitant to let her go very far.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:11 am
Kyria smiled softly at him. "You can cling to me all you like when we get there okay?" She replied, not knowing why she said that. Maybe because he'd been so worried about her and was keeping her close. But she didn't mind. She didn't want to be too far from him either. She didn't want to let the horrible music over take her and set her scribbling again so focused on his music. "We'll be okay, let's just keep moving." She had to keep positive and keep them moving. Keep moving. Keep moving. She thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:56 pm
Kendall smiled. "Just don't want you to get snatched away from me again." he said, not thinking that he was 'clinging'. He was just . . . being protective. As it was, he still kept her close, not wanting to lose that proximity.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 12:19 am
Kyria smiled softly. "It's fine." She replied. "I'm positive that with you always near me I won't get snatched." She was happy to indulge his protectiveness. She had a scare just as much as he did. And she wanted him close. She wanted to kiss him. She really did. But now wasn't the time or the place. She'd wait until they were safe and sound. Then tell him she liked him. She'd confess when they wren't knee deep in poop.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:50 pm
Kendall frowned. "Yeah, well, that didn't work out too well last time." he muttered, continuing the trek forward. He was on guard this time though. He wouldn't let his guard down again, he had learned his lesson.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:41 pm
Kyria nodded and kept trekking on. "Yeah." She said unsure what to say. She could tell instantly he was in a mood. Poor guy. He must have been just as freaked out about the whole thing as she was. But. . . she knew he'd come to save her. So that was a plus.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games