Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hospital Wing
The Main Desk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:21 pm
User Image
                                                    Do you really wanna be like them?
                                                      Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                                        Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                                          Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                            I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke entered the Hospital wing a second time this year. If course, like last time, he wasn't injured, but was one of those that brought in another sleeping victim. And it was another one that he had associations with. Was he cursed or something? Tamping that thought down for now, he dropped Lyre into a chair and scrawled out a note for the girl. Then, without a backwards glance, he made his way to Steffi's bed. If anything, he couldn't look at the girl he just put into a coma.

Name: Lyre Lutrix
Year: Third
House: Ravenclaw
Symptoms: Passed out like every other bloody person in this school seems to do around me!

User Image
State: Concerned
OOC: ...

You, don't wanna be just like youxxx
What I'm sayin' isxxxxx
This is the anthemxxxxxxx
Throw all your hands upxxxxxxxxx
You, don't wanna be youxxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:05 pm
Healer Mary-Louise Montague
Nurse of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

User Image

Seconds, minutes, hours, days, they all passed in the blink of an eye and she barely slept through it all. She hovered over medical books during the night, and tended to the patients during the day. There was always another person awaiting her when she reached the reception area, whether another scare or a true victim, it was always something. As was the case now, she realized as she closed the white curtains to one of the patients and briskly strode to meet the young Gryffindor boy that stood there. ”Bénir votre cœur,” she whispered under her breath with her hand over her heavy heart. It hadn’t taken her long to fly over the details of the note the young boy had scribbled down in haste, almost illegible to her eyes. Before long, the young boy disappeared to another patient, she remembered him from before. She almost wanted to usher him away, in case this, whatever it was, was contagious, but, it happened so randomly, so trivially. Instead, she focused on the young girl and levitated her limp body, transferring her to a new bed with crisp white sheets.

Diamond Wales
Quote:

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 8:48 pm
User Image
xx➤ ➤ ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

From the depths of the shadows two golden eyes stares back...

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I
                                                        p u r e b l o o d xxxxxxxx h e a l e r xxxxxxxx w e b x m a s t e r

... The eyes that watched the play with threads in its grasp.

The walk from the forbidden forest back to the hospital wing seemed to have taken longer than usual. Or perhaps Yuyami just lost too much blood, which resulted in unwanted slugishness. Ah, no, impossible, just because his hand was stabbed didn't mean he was losing an unhealthy amount of blood. Granted, unnaturally losing any amount of blood is bad.

With Aydan in tow, the shadow fox arrived at the hospital wing, where he noticed an extra patient since he had left. Awesome. Just awesome. With a sigh, he filled out the good ol' form, with his non-bloody hand, of course.

Name: Aydan
                                                        Year: N/A
                                                        House: N/A
                                                        Symptoms: Look at her and find out.

T h e x f o x x b o r n x i n x t h e x s h a d o w s x o f x t h e x d a r k n e s s .

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:18 pm
Diamond Wales
Essy ze Ninja
Utsuha Moon

User Image
User Image

---------Can you feel the Magic
--------Can you hear the Love
-----Can you be the one for me?

══════════════════════════════╝

Lukas heard the door to the Hospital Wing fly open. He stepped out of his office and saw a shocking sight. Yuyami bleeding by the hand towing along agirl who appeared to be in horrible shape. He rushed over quickly. Making a split second decision. The girl would need the most attention, so he waved his wand and a bed began to prepare itself. "Montague! Take care of Yuyami!" he called for the other nurse. "Come here." he said to the girl as he held out his hand to guide her. She looked incredibly pale up close, which worried the healer.

╔═══════════════════════════
Will I feel the Magic---------
Will I hear the Love--------
Can I be the one for you?-----

User Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:30 pm
User Image*~Victor Beausoleil~*

Victor frowned as he walked into the hospital wing he had heard about, his gloved hand feeling even more painful.
He wondered if what bit him...which he thought was a Grindylow but couldn't be sure, had some kind of after effect.

...Then again maybe it was nothing and the pain was due to him being a wuss.
Victor then frowned once more as he picked out a form and started to fill it in, though due to him writing it with his off hand, the writing was quite sloppy.

Name: Victor Beausoleil
Year: 1
House: Hufflepuff
Symptoms: Red scratch like marks, bruising and bleeding on my right arm, weakness.

Victor then turned the form in, his nice expensive glove now ruined most likely, he then sighed, "I shouldn't have played that piece when I knew I got injured..."

Mood: Pained and annoyed
Thoughts: ...
Year: One

((OOC: He's allergic to Grindylow slime~ ))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 11:39 am
Squeeky Luff

User Image
User Image

Lukas stepped up to the front desk. Looked over the new sign in, and waved the boy over to him. "What exactly happened?" he asked the hufflepuff. His eyes examined the injury, frowning slightly.

User Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:51 pm
User ImageUser Image 

♫ Pureblood ♫ Fourth Year ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩And I didn't want to be the first to รคұ. Everyone around here thinks you're ¢яαʐÿ.۩ 
                                                        ۩And I didn't want to be the first to say you shouldn't รҭคұ, Isabella run คฬคұ.۩

Elli walked in with Cameron floating behind her. Waving her wand gently, she lowered him into a chair and went up to the front desk. Quickly she scrawled out his name and information onto the checking sheet before returning to her boyfriend's side. She hugged him tightly and waited for a nurse to appear.

OOC: Name: Cameron Rowley
                                                        Year: 5th
                                                        House: Gryffindor
                                                        Symptoms: Passed out just like every other damn person around here.

۩All your heroes are your яε¢øя∂ṡ. You play 'em loud but I don't mind the иøιṡε.۩ 
                                                        ۩Why ya нι∂ιиģ?Maybe you don't think you have a ¢нøι¢ε.۩

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:38 pm
User Image*~Victor Beausoleil~*

Victor just sat at a chair until what he guessed were one of the...healers? Called him over.
The Frenchman then shuffled his feet around, "I was hanging out at the Black lake with mon amie Yesenia." Victor then frowned, "I was swirling a stick in the lake, mostly to ease boredom while we talked...and something grabbed the stick and my arm."

Victor then looked to the side, "I put my glove over it...and some wrappings and then sort of...forgot about it." He then looked back at the...healer? "So I went to music club and...ouch...played a piece on the piano."

Victor sighed, "That...probably didn't help it at all..."

Now that he recapped what happened, it was really stupid of him to disturb the lake.
Huh...

Mood: Pained
Thoughts: ....Stupid blood.

((OOC: ))

Sir Spazalots

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:37 am
Squeeky Luff
XxXDevil-Chan

User Image
User Image

Lukas nodded as the boy explained what happened. "Most likely a Grindylow. The Giant Squid wouldn't do that." he said. "Could you roll up your sleeve and take off your glove." he began. But then something else caught his attention. A boy being carried in by a girl. He appeared to be asleep. Like the others. He grimaced. "One second please." he said to Victor. Moving towards the new arrivals he skimmed the form they filled out and nodded sadly. Waving his wand a bed began to prepare itself. "Let's get him in the bed." he said taking the boy's other arm and helping him to the bed.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:19 pm
User Image
User Image

Victor nodded at the nurse as he, carefully took off his now blood stained glove.
That glove was now useless to him, he didn't want anything to do with it now that it was ruined. That was his favorite glove too.

Victor then unwrapped the makeshift bandage wrap he made and pulled up his sleeve, now that he looked at it, it sort of made him ill.

Victor then frowned, so it was most likely a Grindylow? Well...that was disheartening, he then noticed the swelling and just frowned, "Alright..." He then sat back down and started to patiently wait. though his arm was itchy and we sort of wanted to scratch it, but that would of been just stupid of him.
User Image

Thoughts: ...Darn Grindylows...

{Out Of Character:}

Sir Spazalots

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:53 pm
Healer Mary-Louise Montague
Nurse of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

User Image

Mrs. Montague had just concluded her rounds, tending to the sleeping victims. Any and every charm, enchantment, and potion were all in vain, nothing seemed to stir them from this unconsciousness. Weeks had passed for some, days for a few, and there were even those checked in within the last few hours. Owls had flown furiously, struggling to reach the ears around the world and try and deduce if there were other cases similar to this, outside of Hogwarts. So far, she hadn’t heard word, and idly, she wondered if Lukas had already received the owl, but been silent about it. She didn’t have any evidence though, so either way, she had to just be paranoid. That’s when the head nurse had called her in, her short heels clicked on the white floors as she slid closer to the commotion. A young girl was laid aside in her own bed, but where she came from, Mary-Louise couldn’t even guess.

It hadn’t taken the healer long to assess where the blood seeped from; she could see it flowing, still, and it muddled up on the floor at their feet. The mess could wait. ”Accio potions,” she decreed with the wave of her wand, the wound cleaning potion and blood replenishing potion popped up at her side and hovered in the air at waist height. ”Permet de voir.” She said gingerly, her hand reaching forward. ”Let me see,” her voice was smooth.

Utsuha Moon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:53 pm
User Image
User Image

FifteenWerewolfRavenclawChaserPrefect

Rufus came to the wing carrying the world studies professor with his wand. He put him down trying to make it as comfortably for the professor as he could as he wrote down what happened.

Name: Professor Olivier Bellerose
Year: Professor
House: irrelevant
Symptoms: Passed out, in a sleep like status and will not wake.

{OoC:}

Xistund

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:59 pm
User Image
User Image

Victor sighed as he continued to wait for treatment, he then thought back to the quidditch game earlier and wondered how that Professor he saw pass out ended up.

Victor had heard rumors of something happening, but wasn't sure why it was.

He then looked up as someone else entered, then he noticed someone come in, it was that...older student he guessed from earlier.
Victor then watched as he signed in, "Is he..ouch...still out?" It seemed so...but he could have just been quiet.
User Image

Thoughts: ...

{Out Of Character:}

PostPosted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:02 pm
User Image
xx➤ ➤ ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●

From the depths of the shadows two golden eyes stares back...

Y U Y A M I x A K I J I
                                                        p u r e b l o o d xxxxxxxx h e a l e r xxxxxxxx w e b x m a s t e r

... The eyes that watched the play with threads in its grasp.

No, Yuyami was definitely not sulking. He was a healer and he could heal himself, for Pete's sake! Though most likely he would just lackadaisically stop the blood from leaking and do a poor job mending the skin. Begrudgingly, he took off his glove, wincing at the slight pain, then showed the wounded hand to the nurse. This happened all while more students filed in for injuries, which made Yuyami pretend he wasn't a healer, and instead an unlucky adult. Why he had to think that way to preserve his dignity, he had no idea.

T h e x f o x x b o r n x i n x t h e x s h a d o w s x o f x t h e x d a r k n e s s .

Essy ze Ninja

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:27 pm
User Image▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Ian Goldwind
Flying Instructor
Slytherin

Ian burst through the doors to the Hospital Wing, Alyssa in his arms. He was worried. So worried, he thought he could throw up and die at any moment. This was killing him. The Slytherin man set down his wife into a chair, making sure she won't slump and fall over and hurt herself, then quickly scribbled gibberish into the form.

Name: Alyssa Goldwind
Year: Professor
Symptoms: Passed out and would not wake up.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Hospital Wing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas