Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:28 pm
Demetrius carried each female over his shoulder before reaching his private bedroom and tossed them on the bed. He took off his shirt and pants before telling them, "Undress, I want to see you two in action before I become involved."

Tamera, under two pairs of eyes, seemed more timid as she nervously took off her clothes as Ellie seemed to just throw hers off with ease. She then felt Ellie take her clothes off after waiting too long and began to kiss her. Tamera closed her eyes tightly as she felt Ellyone keep her female body this time as they kissed. This would be a first for her to be with Ellie as a female, but if it's what Demetrius wanted and he did confess his love for Ellie then it wouldn't be so bad.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:43 pm
It was hours later when they finally finished. Ellyone was spent on one side of the bed panting hard before her instincts kicked in. The toddlers usually cried and screamed by now. Why were they so quiet? Panic set in. "I'll be right back!" She squealed grabbing a robe and entered her room to see all four children snuggled on her bed. Three empty bottles lay carelessly on the bedside table and Ellyone smiled tenderly. "Such a good big brother." She purred and kissed each forehead of each child. "So responsible." Then she turned and went back to Demi and Tamera feeling oddly at ease. She de-robed then laid back on the bed next to demi and went to sleep, for the first time she didn't have any nightmares.

Klaus had kept a hawk eye watch on his siblings. He knew what his parents were doing so decided to be a good big brother and got the baby formula's ready as well as some semi solid food feeding each baby when they woke burped then changed them then they all passed out on the big bed. Yes, Klaus took to being a big brother very well.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:54 pm
Demetrius left in the early morning to run a few debts that were owed to him around the area. A demon had to make his money. Tamera sat up when she felt Demetrius leave the bed and looked over to see Ellie still sleeping. She scooted herself away and pulled on her robe to go look at the toddlers. They seemed to be all sleeping, but Klaus was sleeping by their crib. Tamera, touched by how easily he was taking on his big brother role, smiled softly and picked up the child and placed him in the bed. She kissed his forehead and tucked him in.

Tamera went down stairs and began to clean up from last nights dinner. She had been meaning to get to them earlier last night, but...well, she blushed at the memory and continued her cleaning in her silk robe. Then, when she finished cleaning, she began to make breakfast for Klaus and Ellie as well as prepare the formula bottles for the day for the toddlers. Once everything was finished, she covered the plates of food for Ellie and Klaus for them to eat later and went directly to the shower. She de-robed and entered the warm water, letting the memories of last night swallow her mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:08 pm
Ellyone woke a while later to the shower going. She couldn't scent Demi so knew who it was. She pulled on a towel and snuck into the bathroom dropped her towel at her feet then thought she'd surprise her female by going up behind her and groping her generous rack and kissing her neck. "Hey sexy lady." She teased moving her hands lower.

Klaus woke slowly. How did he get into the bed? He scented both his mother and her female and came to the conclusion that one of them must have moved him to the bed. He couldn't scent his father and frowned a little. Maybe he was just out getting food? Klaus shrugged then just sat and waited for his siblings to wake smiling brightly. He loved being a big brother!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:37 pm
After the shower, Tamera was blushing madly as she helped Ellie step out of the shower. She dried them both off before kissing Ellie softly, "I love you."

As she pulled away, Tamera smiled up at Ellie, "I made breakfast for you and Klaus already, and the bottles are made for our children for the day. You've been so distressed lately, I would like it if you had a peaceful day for once. Maybe we can all go out into the woods sometime and stay in a cabin? Kinda get away from everything for a little bit?"

Demetrius returned with a bag of cash over his shoulder. He was swift to hide the extra income in his safe before relaxing in the living room. Collecting money from humans was never easy, they actually thought they would have the upper hand.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:50 pm
Ellyone smiled a tiny bit holding Tamera close. She held on for longer than normal curling herself around the other female. "I love you Tamera. so much." She whispered. "If you want another baby just ask okay?" She smiled and cupped Tamera's cheek.

Klaus padded out of the room and just stared at his father. He'd never knew him but God had taught him to be loyal only to his mother. "Why are you always so mean to mum?" He asked his angel wings fluttered a little then folded against his back. His grey eyes piercing so much like his mother's, the black hair he got from Demi was short but stylish. "I know she took me from you but it was only cause she knew you couldn't protect us from what's coming. And know I won't tell you until you tell me why you're mean to mum."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:17 pm
The memory that flashed through his mind was when Demetrius was conceived and given birth. His parents were both demons that caused much misery to the humans, but it was his father who stood out. Demetrius was never to speak to his father as he grew to his own type of power. It never bothered him, it was just how the demons were to their young. Demonic children raised themselves before killing their parents. He recalled the moment he took his father's status by slaughtering him to pieces, drenched in his blood and the look of contempt he received his mother.

The memory sent a shiver down his spine. His eyes went to Klaus, his first born. The moment he had known that Ellyone had his first son, the love he felt for the boy was unexplainable.

"If I wanted to hurt your mother," Demetrius eyed Klaus with much concern before sitting up, "I wouldn't be here, nor would the other woman here. It's because I love your mother and our little family that I stay. Regardless if you don't care for me, I will still love you and the others."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:28 pm
Klaus sighed. Obviously he didn't get the answer he wanted. And obviously his meaning wasn't plain. But that was fine. His father was a simple creature. So he'd give simple answers. "I can see how the originals died out." He muttered and continued to the kitchen finding his food and after re-heating it ate the food. Oh? Did Klaus for got to mention God told him about the demons killing their parents thing? Klaus at first didn't think that was a good thing but if Demi kept treating his mother how he did then Klaus would make an exception.

Rose woke up first. She felt weird. Her tummy was bubbly and her head hurt. Her stomach rolled painfully and she gave a loud whine which woke up Rein and hugged his sister but when she struggled because it wasn't comfortable he let go and let her scream knowing mummy would come running. Which she did. . . and everyone else in the house too.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:49 am
Tamera and Demetrius came running in along with Ellyone to the screaming Rose. Demetrius quickly picked up Rein as Tamera went straight for Leila. They watched closely as Ellyone held onto Rose, trying to figure out what was going on.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:06 pm
Ellyone tried to calm her little girl down but nothing worked. No singing or bouncing. . . in fact bouncing made it worse. "Oh honey I can't help if you don't-" Ellyone's face dropped and Rose stopped her screaming. . . shortly after throwing up all over her. "I see." She said eventually watching as a fat leech tried to wiggle away only to be crushed under Ellyone's foot. "How did you swallow a leech?" She asked with a frown. Rose looked confused too. Her eyes flicked to Rein and Leila who looked just as confused. Klaus for some reason wasn't there. "Klaus!!" Ellyone roared watching as the ten year old walked in with a bag of salt. "I saw them at that pond in the court yard so I took to it with salt so it won't happen again." He said simply. So obviously he hadn't force fed her out of jealousy. Good. Now on to more important matters. "Let's have a bath little one." She said simply and took Rose to the bathroom. "I'll clean up the sick on the floor after I've cleaned it off us." She said simply putting Rose in a baby holder as she ran a bath the stripped off hers and Rose's clothing and took a bath with her little girl. "Sweetie why did you eat a leech? I've told you before they're not edible." Rose just whined and snuggled close to her mother in the bath. "It's okay bubba I'm not mad, ssh dewla ssh~" She whispered calling her child a beautiful doll. "Ssh. Don't be sad I got you. You're all better now." Once the bulk was washed off in the bath Ellyone moved them to the shower to wash their hair and bodies better. Poor little Rose was so distressed she never let go of her mother the rest of the day. Not even when Rein an Leila wanted to play.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:38 pm
"Clean up the others," Demetrius sighed before cleaning up the mess on the floor so Ellyone didn't have to do it.

Tamera nodded and picked up Rein and Leila to take them to another bath. They weren't dirty from Rose's vomit, more so they just needed a bath. The young mother bonded more with Leila as Rein timidly began to show signs that he tolderated the other female as much as Demetrius would tolerate her as well. She tickled them to have Rein open up a bit more, but he merely giggled at times. Leila, however, loved the time spent with her mother. Her hair was starting to show more signs of being like Ellie's where her eyes were the same crimson color like Tamera's.

When finished, Tamera toweled them both off before getting them dressed and changed. She carried them them to the kitchen and placed them in their high chairs to be bottle fed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:14 pm
Rein looked a little. . . angry. He hated being separate from his twin and this human thing was becoming an eye sore. However his mother loved her. . . he had no idea why. So he'd be good. But the moment she turned her back he was off. Out of this bathroom and tracked down his twin completely naked and pushed open the bathroom door stood hands on his hips and growled. "Naughty mummy." Ellyone turned and chuckled a little holding her hand out for Rein who melted into happy giggles and toddled to the bath letting his mother lift him and had both toddlers snuggle on her chest. "I'm sorry I didn't take you with us Rein." Ellyone said kissing his head. "I won't do that any more. You'll come with us whenever you want." Rose just laid on her mother's chest, lulled to sleep by the heart beats. Rein put his hand on his sister and smiled. "Our mummy." He growled. "Not anyone else's." A child's eternal claim. Silly Rein just said she wasn't to be daddy's or mama Tam's. She was only to be theirs.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:29 pm
Tamera noticed that Rein left his high chair and apparently stripped naked from the clothes she had placed on him. She could hear Ellie giggling from the other room and figured he had left to go be with her. With a slightly disappointed sigh, Tamera watched as Leila drank the formula out of the bottle. Then, a sickening feeling washed over her. Tamera covered her mouth before reaching the sink and vomiting...blood? Her eyes were wide as she gazed down at the horrible color in the sink as she quickly washed out her mouth.

"It happens," Demetrius commented as he walked into the kitchen, "Angels and humans are different. When an angel is impregnated by a demon, it's the same as a natural pregnancy. However, for a human, it's like a possession."

Tamera glared over at him before shoving him into a different room so Leila didn't have to see, "And you knew this and yet you still did this to me!?"

"Klaus and Rein are devoted to their mother, forgetting their demonic roots. You will give me the son that will dote only on his father," Demetrius stated as he pinched Tamera's chin before wiping the blood stain from her mouth, "I may have stated me feelings for Ellyone and yourself, but you're still the human in my eyes. You will be the host to the son growing with in you."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:56 pm
Klaus stared at his father with a look of disgust. "And Darkness will fall." He said watching his father and Tamera interact. "We are devoted to our mother because that is what Weeping Angels do. Even with her immovability you'll rip Tamera apart. And she was just getting over the first time Tamera died. . . you're no longer tainted. Are you willing to risk that all of us will rise and destroy you father? Rein told you before. So did Rose. Mummy means life. . ." He frowned. "No. . . you wouldn't know that, you can't read their thoughts like I can. Just do me a favour. Kill my little sister before she grows too far along in the human." He stated and turned to the bathroom. "And don't impregnate her again. Or I will destroy you. That. . . is my mission." His eyes flashed red. A tattoo on his forearm flared to life the colour of stone. Then it disappeared.

Ellyone stood up in the bath taking her children from it and drying them when all three heads snapped up. Leila had started screaming. . . though Ellyone wasn't her mother so she couldn't tell if it was hunger or she needed to be burped. She watched Klaus walk down the hall and shivered. Something didn't feel right. She dressed the two toddlers and put them down for their naps then headed for Leila smelling blood. Her eyes widened. Darkness will fall. Her body shuddered. No. . . not again. . . She thought searching the house for Tamera. 'A pure source must be found. . . untainted by the monster.' Something whispered in the back of her mind.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:16 pm
Tamera covered her mouth as she clutched her stomach as tears welled in her eyes. She was...to die again? Hearing Leila screaming made Tamera leap away from Demetrius and rush to her daughter's aide as soon as Ellie walked in. Tamera snatched her daughter from the high chair and instantly went outside as she forced herself not to cry even though the tears were already falling. Demetrius walked out of the hallway he had been shoved in and noted the fear on Ellyone's face, "She's pregnant."

'No, no, no, no,' Tamera thought wildly as she ran from the mansion with Leila crying in her arms, so the young mother came to a halt.

She couldn't leave with Leila like this. Leila wouldn't be able to survive like this, or be given the love she needed by her and her other mother, Ellie. Tamera sank low to the ground as she moved Leila to the side to vomit the blood again.

'I can't die again...' Tamera thought as she puked more blood, 'Leila needs me...I don't want to die...'  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games