Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
O'Conner's School for the Light challenged Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:46 am
Emma woke at about 4 pm like normal in an overly pink distasteful room that made her want to set fire to the place. Someone had put her in here, which meant she fell asleep. Great. Half-way through a work out and she fell asleep. Wow. What away to show how weak she was.
She got up cleaned her gross feeling teeth had a shower and woke up Jess to dress her back then went back to the Gym ignoring the wolf as she went to the punching bag and did a few sets. Just working on how she punched and kicked. She moved fast for a human. She tried not to think of the others who'd died for refusing the initiation. Wondered like Henry how she survived it. How they kept chasing her wanting to know what she was. Like she'd even know! She growled a little and shook her head snagging a bottle of water and some jerky from a camouflaged bench press/mini fridge then went back to punching and kicking the bag. "Couldn't save them." She muttered venting her anger and frustration. "Got to accept that I can't save everyone." She started just talking to herself as she punched it was helping a bit. But any one nearby who didn't know her would she this was crazy.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:33 am
Liam noticed the human girl entering the gym around 4pm. Had the day passed that quickly that people were starting to wake? Then it was about time that he went somewhere secluded as to no get himself in any trouble. Liam put down the weights and walked closer to the human, picking up a few phrases she said. A lot of people that he had known that went to gym said the weirdest things, but it didn't phase him. Instead, Liam smirked to himself before poking her shoulder and watched her jump to realize what race he was, "Don't tell me everyone here talks to themselves too? I'll see you around, human."

He chuckled to himself as he left the gym to head back down to the kitchen to eat something.

Anya woke in the small library where she had been the night before. She had closed the curtains and slept on the windowsill, but now she needed to move. Her body was stiff and aching to the touch. Anya got up from her perch to find something to quench her thirst. First, she needed to change from her evening gown and shower. She went to the first bathroom she saw to bathe before wrapping a towel around herself to go to the room that was actually for herself. Anya walked down a few hallways soaking wet before she found her room and went in.

She wore a long, forest green corset dress, but there was one problem: she couldn't tie the corset by herself. Oscar used to do it all the time for her, but she didn't want to ask him now. What about Emma? Anya glanced to the side, how could Emma know to tie a corset if this was before her time of conception? With a long sigh, Anya decided to go look for someone to help her. Anya took a step out of her room and looked to her right to see Oscar had stepped out of his room.

"Evening," he groggily waved over at her, then noticed her dilemma, "Need some help?"

"No," Anya smiled, "I can have someone else help me."

"Just come here," Oscar commented before walking over to her and had her bend over slightly towards the wall so he could tie the corset tightly, "We're still friends and still siblings no matter what. This doesn't need to be awkward."

"I know," Anya agreed before wincing at how tight the corset felt when he finished, "I now understand why these went out of style as fast as they did."

"And yet you're still wearing one," Oscar crossed his arms, "You're not wearing that for anyone, are you?"

Anya blushed lightly before looking away, "I wouldn't..."

"You said you met Conrad before, you know he's super old," Oscar smirked slightly, "Like a mummy."

"He's not that old..." Anya grumbled.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:42 am
"I met Jesus." Conrad stated simply from behind them. "Back when I was known as Joseph. About twenty years before my maturity. We natural born's become full vampire, still heart and all at about thirty. Aside from my daughter I am the only known natural born in exist in this world, since the middle ages." He frowned a little at the corset. "You know those aren't very attractive." He stated then went back to his office cup of warm blood in hand. "Jess!" He barked. "What's a synonym for Obliterate?"
"Wipe out, Though I'd suggest mass extinction, however with Emma's sudden change in mood I think just sterilizing them all would be a better idea." She called from across the hall.

Emma jumped freezing in a defensive pose until he left following his every movement. Then with a heavy sigh she went back to her punching and kicking. "I'm the only one." She muttered after he left then started talking to herself again as she fought the punching bag. It seemed like everyone wanted to tease her today.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:16 am
Anya remained silent at his comment, but still felt dismayed. She still continued to smile before walking away from both Oscar and Conrad, "I didn't wear it for your liking in the first place."

To hear Conrad say that he didn't care for her the corset dress was almost an insult to Anya. The Father had the dress tailored to fit her perfectly when he had first recruited her to his coven centuries ago. Anya pushed the thought from her mind, over-reacting was not attractive either. She was so deep in thought that she didn't even see where she was going until she found herself in front of a dark room. Switching on the light, she found herself in a large office space with a seemingly untouched violin sitting on the desk.

'It's been a long time since i've seen one of these just laying about,' Anya thought to herself as she neared the instrument, 'I wonder if i'm rusty at it.'

Anya's slender fingers grasped the violin as she positioned it against her before drawing the bow slowly over the strings to play a melody. She lost herself in her own song as she closed her crimson eyes, feeling the freedom she wanted to feel for so long as the song echoed in the room around her. When she finished the song, Anya was at a loss of what to feel. She felt all of her heartache leaving her body, leaving her fresh for whatever was to come.

Oscar glanced over at Conrad after Anya had walked off, "No need to hurt her feelings, gramps. Keep in mind that she's the one who wanted to help your daughter to begin with."

A smirk formed on his lips as he walked the opposite away from Anya before saying to Conrad, "Later, gramps."

He turned a corner before completely disappearing. Oscar reappeared from the shadows from a different floor and followed Emma's scent. She was still in the gym, but now was covered in sweat. He leaned against the doorway as he kept his eyes off from Emma, "It's not a pleasant sight for a female to be working out hard like a guy. Why not go swimming if you want to work out?"

"I don't know, I kinda like it when a female works out like this."

Oscar turned to see the wolf guy from before entering the gym. Why didn't he smell him nearby? Liam noticed the human girl freezing up when she saw him before he smiled, "Work it, girl, you're looking fine already."

"Excuse me?" Oscar raised his voice, "That's not how any guy should talk to a girl."

"Oh? What are you? Some type of gentleman from the early ages?" Liam snickered slightly, "Get with it, pal, this is the modern day language of picking up hot chicks."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:13 pm
Emma froze her body rigid like when she usually got angry. "I. Am. A. WOMAN!!!" She roared throwing a ten kilo dumb bell at him. "And to hell for any female stupid enough to lift tail for you." She took a few steps forward hands curled like claws about to slap some respect when that all to familiar shooting pain. Her steps faltered a bit. Without removing her eyes from her target she said. "Oscar, get me out of here please." It hurt so bad but she'd be damned if she let this wolf see that. If he even gave her a hint of pity she'd set him on fire as she slept.

Conrad just bared his fangs and hissed at Oscar. Conrad knew Emma would be upset if he hurt the guy but he wanted to so bad! Suddenly he found his thought drifting to Anya. He could have phrased that more delicately, but in a way, he didn't want to. He needed to be blunt right now, needed to keep the way Emma looked after the attack fresh in his mind so he could met out a punishment if they broke the truce. He heard a violin and stiffened. That was Evelyn's violin! She gave it too him before he left for Estonia again. Should he go find who it was? No he knew. Anya. He gave a sigh and walked to the room Evelyn used to practise in and just listened to her place. When done he opened the door and gently kissed Anya whispering. "I'm sorry I was mean to you. But I'm not sorry for the kiss." He pressed another to her cheek then left before she had the time to slap him. Yes, he was starting to like Anya more than just as someone who saved his daughter. He wanted her as his lover and now she was free. . . Let the courting begin. . .  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:31 pm
"I see," Liam smirked even more, "Nothing gets me going more when a woman throws the first punch."

Oscar had enough, he snatched Emma's arm and pulled her behind him, "Ladies do not punch, they leave such violence to their men."

"Men?" Liam glanced around, "The only man in here is me, I see a boy in front of me with a wild-fire of a woman behind him."

The male vampire bared his fangs angrily before forcing himself to turn and leave. He'd be damned before he let a war start because of some smart mouth wolf. Oscar kept a tight grip on Emma as they trudged away from the gym, "I swear..."

"I'll see you around, human," Liam called out, only angering Oscar even more.

Anya stood frozen after feeling the kiss from Conrad. Her eyes were wide as a blush tinted her cheeks. She had never thought that kissing a natural born vampire was so...seductive. Anya pinched herself to force herself out of the trance before rushing to the door, but stopped herself. A memory of her first love pulsed through her mind as she made herself not go after Conrad.

'Conrad...kissed me,' Anya thought to herself as the moment seemed too unreal for her to fathom. A small smile crept on her lips, 'The King of all vampires...kissed me, of all vampires.'

She placed the violin before leaving the room to go outside. The crisp, fresh air of the approaching fall season felt good against her already frozen skin.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:52 pm
Emma too bared her fangs at the wolf. She wanted to run back and claw his eyes out. "Oscar is ten times the man any of your kind will ever be! You here me?!!" She tried to get back to him but Oscar's grip prevented that. So instead she roared at Liam. "I will kill you in your sleep! Just like the others! You will burn for insulting My friend! BURN I TELL YOU!!!" Once out of his line of sight she calmed down quickly and wrapped her arms around Oscar in a hug her whole body shook and it was as if hugging him was the only thing preventing her from collapsing completely.

Conrad smiled stupidly at the parchment. Maybe he should call Anya and let her proof read it. . . Yeah. . . let's do that. He pressed the intercom button. "Um. . . Anya?" He said nervously. "Can I see you in my office a moment?" He put a hand to his chest. His heart was beating? It hadn't beat since Evelyn. What was it about this made vampire that caused his heart to beat?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:06 pm
Liam chuckled to himself at he felt a heat in his chest. He loved it more than anything when a woman with such a ferocious power to her voice threatened him. A smile remained on his lips for the remainder of his workout before he decided to hit the showers and go outside to do whatever. If he was going to be staying awhile, he might as well find someone to hang out with him. As much as he wanted to chase the human girl, it was obvious her bat boyfriend wouldn't allow it. Instead, he'd find someone else.

Anya, confused still, stood frozen at hearing Conrad asking her to come to his office. Timidly she began walking to the office as she felt more and more nervous each inch she came closer. As soon as she reached the office, Anya stood motionless outside the office door. She reached out to put her hand on the door, but froze. Anya sucked in a small amount of air, she was at least 800 years old and she was acting as if she were still in her early 20's! 'Get a hold of yourself,' Anya thought to herself, 'It's just...for advice or something.'

"Oh Hell no," Oscar picked up Emma bridal style and began running, "Over my decaying a** is this happening now!"

He held on tight to Emma and leaped down the steps before a crash landing just before Anya's hand touched the door. Oscar helped Emma up before slapping Anya's hand away from the door, "The Hell are you doing!?"

"Emma!" Anya rushed to the human, "Are you ok? Did you get hurt? Oscar you can't be so reckless with Emma, she's still just a human!"

"What were you going to do with Conrad that would leave you alone with him in his secluded office!?" Oscar raised his voice, "I won't allow this!"

Anya eyes narrowed on Oscar before turning and smiling at Emma, "I apologize for my brother's reckless behavior, please excuse me and I'd like to hang out with you sometime soon."

With that said, Anya entered Conrad's office before sighing softly, "Sorry for the scene outside your door, what is it that you called me in for, my King?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:17 pm
Conrad chuckled highly amused at Oscar's little out burst and handed Anya his treaty. "Can you please proof read this?" He asked still looking amused when he noticed Emma. "Sit. Here's a red pen mark what you think needs to be changed." He added absently stroking her hair before rushing to his daughter's side. "Are you all right Dallim?" He asked taking her from Oscar's arms. She looked so pale and in a lot of pain. "Is it your back?" He cupped her face so she wouldn't lie to him. He frowned when all she did was shake and whine in pain. "Oh darling~" He whined holding Emma close. She didn't cling to him like she seemed to with Oscar but she did hug him back. "It's okay. While Mr grumpy face and his sister have an argument I'll take you to the kitchen for some ice cream okay?" He purred lifting her into his arms and carried her to the kitchen and sat her on the kitchen bench. "So where is the ice cream kept?" He asked with a frown. "The top part of the fridge." Emma replied. "Dad," That got his attention. "Dad, why is Liam such a. . . a. . . butt?" She asked trying not to swear. Conrad chuckled.
"You probably did something to attract his affections, did you threaten him or show any violence?"
"Yes, and yes." Emma said sort of ashamed. Conrad just chuckled a little more and made her a banana thickshake and a banana split. "Well don't worry. Say the word and he's gone."
"Nah, it's fun having someone to vent at. I don't have to worry about his feelings because he's not my friend."
"That's mean Emma." Conrad growled.
"He's a wolf." She countered. "Any feelings I can have are of hate and anger. Have you seen my back?" She growled as if her anger and hatred were obvious.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:24 pm
"And you know how old he is!? He said he met Jesus! Jesus, of all people!" Oscar paced in the office as Anya concentrated on proof reading the treaty, "And he's so ugly! How could you ever find that old man attractive!? And not only that, he's Emma's dad! If you two were to do anything, you would be Emma's mom! You can't replace her mom, Anya! You can't just think that getting with a guy like him is a good idea!"

"Are you finished insulting me?" Anya looked up from her work and to Oscar, "What if I just want to be with someone who wants to be with me? Is it too much to ask for my own happiness with you?"

Oscar frowned before looking away from Anya's hurt expression. He didn't exactly want to hurt her feelings, but he was totally against the idea of Conrad going after Anya. Not that he still had feelings for her, those had since passed, but she was still like his older sister. Oscar scratched the back of his head, "Anyone but him would be ok, Hell I wouldn't mind if you went out with that wolf."

"Please," Anya sighed before continuing her work, "If you have nothing nice to say to me, then I'd like you to leave."

"Alright, alright," Oscar grumbled, "You have my blessing."

Anya chuckled to herself before smiling to Oscar, "See, that wasn't so hard now was it?"  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:44 pm
Conrad chuckled a little to himself. However Emma frowned and tilted her head at him. "Dad, your heart beats. . . is that normal?" Conrad blushed a little. Only a little then sat on the bench next to his daughter. "When natural born vampires find someone they instincts think will produce strong offspring their heart beats. I have a feeling though that your's won't stop because you're part human too. So you're not bound completely by our instinct. My instinct is telling me that Anya would produce good offspring."
"Go for it!" Emma said giving him a hug. "I already see her as like a mum." She grinned and Conrad chuckled a tiny bit. "Well then with your blessing I'll court Anya. Now go to Jess she'll give you your pain meds so you can go back to punching stuff." Emma nodded and finished up her comfort food before limping off to Jess and having Jess relieve her pain before heading back to the gym. Oh great. She thought. He's here. However she just stood and watched this tall glorious male with skin that begged to be licked lift weights.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:13 pm
Liam smiled over at Emma the entire time she kept working out in the gym. He noticed her glaring over at him from time to time before he walked over to her topless, "Like what you see, human?"

He flexed his arms before showing off his abs, "This is what real men look like? Care to touch?"

His hand snatched her wrist before he could let her say no. Liam smirked when he saw the surprise on her face before she pulled away. He took a few steps back before turning to step into the boxing ring, "Hopefully you like the living like me, it'd be such a waste for you to get with a living corpse."

"Excuse me?"

Oscar stormed into the gym and entered the ring, "Exactly who are you calling a corpse here? Because it's about to be you."

"Really now?" Liam pulled on a pair of boxing gloves, then threw Oscar a pair, "Best two out of three?"

"Ok, Fido," Oscar smirked as he put on the gloves.

Anya sat in the office as she finished proof reading the letter. She stood up and went behind Conrad's desk to sit in his massive chair. The large chair seemed to swallow her tiny frame as she glanced around. Then, she could smell Conrad nearby and quickly left the seat and stood by the window and peered outside. Everything seemed to change, but this time...she was actually welcoming it with open arms.

'I can't forget what's proper,' Anya reminded herself, 'Conrad is...very attractive, but he's still a King and i'm still one of his subjects. I must be respectful and keep myself from jumping in his bed."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:37 pm
Emma gasped as the wolf suddenly grabbed her and let her touch. She had to hide the mix of attraction and revulsion. "I look for real men, not boys who seek cheap petty thrills like forcing a girl to touch him when she obviously doesn't." She sighed. It was on deaf ears and the boys had already begun their match.

"Groin shots are out if you even think of those I will pay no attention to either of you. . . I might even marry a cat." She added absently before going back to her punching bag. Do not watch them. She growled but couldn't help peak and watch Oscar. He was who she dreamed of at night when it wasn't nightmares.

Conrad returned with a small chuckle. She'd been sitting in his chair. It had been a long time since he had courted a woman. He was sure to be more than rusty. "No need for the formalities dear Anya." He said taking his seat and looked over the treaty re-writing places she'd marked needed to be fixed. "The intercom is off and there is no one here but us." He gestured to the seat on the other side of the desk. "Sit, talk, fidget I don't mind," He smiled up at her and continued to write as he waited for her to sit.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:47 pm
The boxing match began and both parties were evenly matched. Liam landed a few punches on Oscar before the male vampire parried with a few on Liam. Things began to become heated and each forced themselves away from the other as to not kill the other. Liam smirked as he watched the blood coming from his chipped tooth that Oscar was to blame for, "Lets...*pant* make this interesting...the winner takes...*pant* the human on an all night date."

Oscar narrowed his eyes on Liam before smirking, "Deal."

After a few more rounds, Liam landed a punch that had Oscar staggering before he easily knocked him to the ground and had him pushed out of the ring. Liam leaped down and helped Oscar back up though, "Good fight, man. It's been awhile since i've had someone that actually equaled me in a fair fight. Lets do this again next time."

As much as Oscar wanted to be mad at having Emma go on a date with a wolf, he still had respect for Liam for playing fair. He grudgingly looked away, "Don't expect me to be okay with this."

Liam looked over at Emma and winked at her, "Wear something pretty, or go nude, I wouldn't mind."

Anya hesitated before going to the seat in front of Conrad as he proof-read her work. He seemed pleased with it, but she could tell that was not the only reason he had called her in. She sat calmly in front of him, her hands in her lap, as she eyed his facial features. Natural born vampires were different to those who were turned. They were more elegant and lovely to look at, they were the perfect predator. The memory of his lips pressed against hers made her look away from him, "I'm glad to see that you and Emma are getting a long better now. It was a wonder if she was going to kill you or not. I was wondering...about earlier though..."

She noticed him look up at her, causing her to blush madly before quickly looking away, "It was enjoyable is what I mean to say."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:01 pm
Emma stood open-mouthed at their bet. Then when Liam won she tried not to completely destroy the punching bag. When he left the room her cheeks flamed red with anger. "Why did you agree to that bet!?" She roared. "Now I have to actually hang out with him in a way that doesn't include burning his insides!!!" She paced angrily. "Thank you for helping me re-live my own personal hell!" She stormed out of the gym then started running to her father's office.

Conrad was about to respond when he heard and scented his child in distress. "Oh dear." He said standing up then added. "If you want another just ask." Then opened the door. Emma stood red faced and sobbing. "Hey now Dallim," He said holding her close. "What's wrong?" Emma turned her head to Anya.
"Your brother's a jerk." Then refused to say any more as she just sobbed in her father's arms. Conrad turned his head with a confused look. "Is he a jerk often or is this new?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games