Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
Fayth's Edit Shop - MONTH OF THE FAMILIARS! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Truth.Be.Told

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 2:18 am
Order Up!
SoA Image: Full Sized/Quality Uncert
Request: A length of discarded fabric with beaded fringe, slightly worn and probably with a hole or three in it, wrapped around her neck and shoulders. Color would be pulled from this guy, type of fabric is CC.
Extra: n/a
References: Something like this or this in terms of 'beaded fringe'.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:36 am
Order Up!
Request: Hair: Curly and feminine.
Expression: She is sweet and a little shy.
Extra: n/a really.. a rogue with a mate-to-be.
References: Hair & (Dark) hair 2

Order Up!
Request: Hair: Unsure.. longish and feminine but not too girly.
Expression: Nervous, yet brave and very kind hearted.
Extra: She is now a geisha in her pride.
The second eldest daughter, she is severely abused by her father Noir along with her older sister Foi. The pair try their best to protect their younger siblings and end up 'shareing' the beatings that result their father's frequent rages He goes missing during the Hybrid war, but returns later and seeks to reconcile with his cubs after having a change of heart. Charité is nervous, unable to accept he had changed so much from when he used to beat her and her sister.
References: hair 1, Hair 2 & hair 3  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:03 pm
Order Up!
Request: Scruffy fur and expression edit. Something grumpy, annoyed, or angry.
Extra: Most of the time he is sarcastic and distant, making frequent jokes at others expense, but when he is alone with his mate he transforms into a kinder, softer dog whose biggest worries are keeping her safe and maintaining her innocence.
References: ---  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:05 am
Order Up!
Request:
Edit: I would like his eyes looking the opposite way; looking behind himself instead of forward.
Hair: messier "experimental" hair. Tuffs of little spikes sticking up.; here he is.

Extra: He is a cosplay~ Ray Kowalski from Due South
References:

NEW: Nov 24
Order Up!
Request:
Edit:
Hair: Black: wispy on top and then a long side braid dangling down (almost touching ground-- think rapunzel).
vampire-y inspired jewelry is welcome too 3nodding

Extra: She is based on a Vampire.
References:

(Rae'Kow also posted in Thalions shop)  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:52 am
Order Up!
SoA Image: Normal Uncert hair edited uncert
Request: Some bone type jewelry
Extra: She's in the Bonelands Pride, and you can do whatever kind of bone jewelry you'd like on her. I'll provide references for inspiration.
References: [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

Order Up!
Request: some 'jingly' belly-dancer-esque bracelets/jewelry on all four paws and, if possible, some sort of hair edit with a CC type of braid
Extra: she's a dancer in the Nchi pride so I'd adore some jewelry that would make noise when she moves.
References: [x] [x] [x]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:09 pm
Order Up!
SoA Image: Urzlan Uncert
Request: a sad expresson, the ela earring as he is apparent of the Ela pride now. a little chin goatie maybe? you can add anything if you want xD idk i cant really think of much to put on him besides the ela earring and a expresson change.
Extra: he is a former misty that become rouge when the pride was dispanded and when his mother's pride that was suppost to rebuild the misty pride was dispanded also but now is a member of the Ela with his mate.
References: ela male earring  

samus x

Ice-Cold Cat

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:31 am
Order Up!
SoA Image: Kivuli'Kaa
Request: CC
Extra: Raised by a traditionalist Firekin mother, bold, independent and fiercely loyal to those she cares for. Would be near willing to die for those she cared for.
References:

Order Up!
SoA Image: Msasi
Request: CC
Extra: Highly based on Left 4 Dead Hunter, snarly, defensive and quick on the pounce. Would prefer African styled version of the clothing the hunter has (ex. ragged, clawed, lots of holes, maybe bound by rope instead of tape?)
References: Hunter 1, Hunter 2  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:32 pm
Order Up!
SoA Image: Penda kwa Upenzi
Request: CC!
Extra: Penda's most notable feature is his distinct obsession with being neat. He hates being muddy more than anything, and the slightest mess on his fur will having him grooming himself obsessively until he's positive it's all gone. But underneath this complex with being clean is a relatively sweet personality, although he is a bit of a worry-wort, especially when it comes to those he cares about. He does his best to check in with his family at least once a day when possible, especially if he gets a niggling feeling that something bad might be coming. He's learned to trust his gut as it does tend to be right more often than not.
References: None, sadly. :C  

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Shameless Elocutionist

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:01 pm
Order Up!
Request: 2-3 small-med braids in his mane; 1 small-ish braid in his tail that doesn't take up his whole tail. Perhaps a metal bead/clap in bronze-ish color to hold them. CC on exact size and placement and bead/clasp color.
Extra: Bousvor is part of the Viking pride. He is quiet, rarely speaking, and likes to observe others. However I don't see him as the type to wear bones or furs. I would like to keep this very modest to avoid detracting of his already awesomeness. <3
References: I haz none? Sorry.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:13 pm
Order Up!
Request:
I'd like to just make his mane different. Something a bit longer, almost a long-esque hair style, elegant, and draping :3. I'd like to get his purple crescent tattoo, and some elegant marking around his face, but that's up to you XD;
Extra:
Pretty much, this is CC. He's in the Seòrsa-fala, and I'm waiting to see if he's going to be a Knight of Erebus, but....Here's a link to the Pride. Have fun~
References:

Order Up!
Request:
Just make her a bit more ragged. A shaggy mane, multiple battle scars, maybe an item or two. It;s mostly CC
Extra:
CC! She's in the Aikanaro'hini and is a battle teacher like her grandmother. Just have fun with the design <3
References:
Grandmother
Aikanaro  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:08 am
Order Up!
SoA Image: Bifrost
Request: CC, but I do love braids...
Extra: He's a bard in the Stormborn. He thinks he's awesome and he might issue a holmgang challenge if someone disagrees. He enjoys being smack in the middle of whatever drama he can find. (he'll gladly invent some if there is a lack of drama) Other hobbies are grooming, gossiping and flaunting his good looks.
References: You don't have to use this, but: Viking musical instruments

Order Up!
SoA Image: Aruná
Request: CC, but I would like a braid or braids in her hair or tail tuft if possible.
Extra: Proud, independent and a bit of a hot head. Surprisingly spiritual. She's a recent addition to the Stormborn and is trying to fit in I guess... She originally comes from the Mizimu'tungika (now disbanded) and might carry items from there as well (In that case she'd carry a token from her coming of age ceremony, something from a small animal or bird most likely)
References:  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:23 am
Order Up!
SoA Image: Nyesha'Densi
Request: Curlier head tuft, maybe a fishtail side braid? curly like her tail (still keeping tuft to one side + not so much in her eyes?) different expression - thoughtful yet still content? please maybe ear position changed? Tail changed to more curly?

If you want to add silver jewellery/ some feathers/flowers, feel free.
Extra: She's thoughtful, quiet at more times, a bit emotional. Shes always in the rain and puddles, hence her curly/frizzy tail tuft and paws.
References: Just ref her tail for how her hair should be please. Ringlety-er is awesome too. If you move her head tuft up the gem between her eyes is just a teardrop shape.

Whatever you want to do with these ideas is cool by me C:! even if you just use one of the ideas it'd be awesome <3

Hair ref 1
braid ref
braid ref 2  

Zosie

Fashionable Bear

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:23 pm
Zohwhee
Order Up!
SoA Image: Nyesha'Densi
Request: Curlier head tuft, maybe a fishtail side braid? curly like her tail (still keeping tuft to one side + not so much in her eyes?) different expression - thoughtful yet still content? please maybe ear position changed? Tail changed to more curly?

If you want to add silver jewellery/ some feathers/flowers, feel free.
Extra: She's thoughtful, quiet at more times, a bit emotional. Shes always in the rain and puddles, hence her curly/frizzy tail tuft and paws.
References: Just ref her tail for how her hair should be please. Ringlety-er is awesome too. If you move her head tuft up the gem between her eyes is just a teardrop shape.

Whatever you want to do with these ideas is cool by me C:! even if you just use one of the ideas it'd be awesome <3

Hair ref 1
braid ref
braid ref 2

User Image  
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games