Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] A Chance Meeting (Naru & lysia) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:31 pm
Naru
Another nod was given to her words, smirk crossing him as she kissed him. "Until then..." He watched as she departed back into the bedroom, making his own departure soon after.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:34 pm
Quote:
It hadn't taken her too long to change her clothes. And getting Aahlada from his father's home had taken less time than she's thought it might. Soon she was walking into the bazaar, the small boy on her hip. So often was it she chose to just walk rather than float where she was going. Carefully she made her way to the cafe and peeked in, looking to see where Kadar was seated.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:53 pm
Naru
While Lakshmi had been preoccupied with getting herself dressed and retrieving her son from his father's place, Kadar had managed to find them an idle spot in the quaint cafe, one that seemed a tad secluded from prying eyes and ears. "Over here Lakshmi!" He called out to her as she entered with Aahlada, a warm smile crossing him as a wave was given.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:55 pm
Quote:
The motion and voice drew her attention and with a small smile, she made her way through the other tables and patrons to the table he'd managed to obtain. "Miss me?" She said teasingly before sitting down and scooting her son to the side of her lap. "Kadar.. This is Aahlada."

Aahlada peered at the other djinn almost as though the small boy were sizing up the other djinn. Finally his face split into a small grin that was all his own. His dark pink hair pulled in the small tuft not yet long enough to boast a full ponytail.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:06 pm
Naru
"You know that I missed you." He remarked, giving Lakshmi a hug before taking his seat. "So, this is the one I've been hearing so much about... He doesn't look to be that much of a handful." A chuckle escaped him, eyes secretly holding a calculating look to them as he analyzed the young jinn. Looks could always prove to be deceiving after all.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:07 pm
Quote:
"Tell that to the smeared smashed bananas that were in his brother's hair this morning..." She added with a laugh. "Apparently the boys tried to... redecorate for their father... in shades of fruit."

Aahlada caught the calculating gaze his pale hands picking at a napkin on the table. He was more interested now in the table cloth and the small wooden boat he'd brought along to play with, running it along the table and making noises he thought the boat should make.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:22 pm
Naru
Hearing this brought a chuckle from Kadar. The thought of the house being smeared in fruit being rather amusing to him. "Like I said: Boys will be boys. Though, let's just hope he doesn't get any ideas to try and redecorate the new place, right?" Of course, his attention was soon returned to the young jinn, an amused look catching him as he watched the child play with the toy he'd brought along with him.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:24 pm
Quote:
"He does, and he'll find himself in a time out of a life time." She shook her head. "Really I think he did it because he knows his father won't really scold him.." She shook her head some. The thought of her walls being painted in fruit being one she didn't find so amusing.

Feeling the weight of eyes on hi, he looked up with a wide grin and held out his boat for inspection. "Mine.." He said proudly about his boat. It was the one toy he took almost every where he went.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:37 pm
Naru
"Really now? Well, that won't be the case with us, will it?" He smirked, looking back at the young fae'jinn. "But, from the looks of it, I doubt you'll be much trouble, will you?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:39 pm
Quote:
She smirked right back to Kadar. "Oh I'm sure he'll behave himself.. though growing boys will make mischief as you say. So it won't be all smooth sailing." She flashed him a cheeky wink.

Aahlada shook his head out, pouting slightly that his boat had been over looked. He still eyed the big man closely. He still wasn't quite sure just who he was and why he was being introduced to him. Aodhfin he figured was just a bigger play mate.. but something about this one read little of playmate.. at least for him.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:48 pm
Naru
Kadar gave a nod to this, "That I did." He chuckled softly, turning his attention from Lakshmi, letting those eyes rest on her son. "Sorry about that little guy... But that's a neat little boat you have there." He smiled upon saying this. "Perhaps when you're older, I can show you an even bigger one. Would you like that?" Friendly conversation with the child seemed the best route, the fire jinn sighting that unsure glance within the boy's eyes.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:53 pm
Quote:
The mention of a bigger boat did seem to peak his interest. He'd seen the sails but never a bigger close up view of one before. "Oh tay!" He chirped happily grinning. Maybe this guy wasn't so bad after all.

Lakshmi chuckled lightly. "Oh my.. well it seems you've got yourself a little fan now.. You've said the magic words, my dear." She knew her son had a passion for boats and even though he was still so young, she wouldn't be surprised if when he got older he wanted to be part of the naval forces.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:59 pm
Naru
"And I am going to assume the magic words was boat." He chuckled softly, ruffling the young boy's hair. "So, do you know what you might like to eat?" The question was directed at both, smile still resting on his lips.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:03 pm
Quote:
Lakshmi gave a small nod. "Yes.. the magic word is often boat." She chuckled before giving her breakfast some thought. "They have a delicious pastry filled with fresh fruits... it differs from day to day though so you'd have to ask what flavor they are today. I'm thinking I'll go for one of those pastries today."

He didn't need to think twice he knew exactly what he wanted to eat this morning. "Nanners." He nodded grinning wide once more. Bananas were one of his favorite fruits. Bananas and oranges. If left in a room of them, he was convinced he'd likely eat till he popped.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:13 pm
Naru
"Never had one of those. Think I'll go for one of those as well." A brow soon came to arch itself as the young one spoke up. "You just want bananas?" He inquired of Aahlada.

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff