Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply Active Contests
IWONCLAN IDOL: GRAND FINALS (Voting - June 15, 2013) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Certified II

Sweet Cutie-Pie

12,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:43 pm
Im voted for yonyon  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 9:58 pm
I ❤ IWC IDOL

Top 1: Mazuharu
Comments: Among others, yung cover po talaga niya ang gusto kong balik-balikan. She can sing very well and can do wonders with her voice plus she tries to create her own style in her covers. Only problem lang po is yung sound quality ng recording niya. There's a buzzing sound which I think can be remedied with a better mic.

Top 2: A Star Explorer
Comments: I bet Idol niya si Yeng thus the-almost-same-voice quality which can be both a good thing and a bad thing. Good thing dahil her voice is beautiful and cool. I love it. It has a breathy quality to it that can be unique & sexy. Bad thing kasi baka sabihan kang nanggagaya. You should create and stick to your own style. Your voice is perfect for jazz and blues. Personality is important too. It can take you anywhere far.

Top 3: YonYon x3
Comments: At her young age, it's amazing how she can sing well. Ang cute ng boses niya and na-hit niya din ang mga notes. Gagaling pa yan pagtanda niya. Practice lang ng practice.

Advise for the finalists: God bless po and "listen" to the criticisms/comments/suggestions. There's truth in them and use them to improve.  

Trush CAN

Dapper Dabbler

Queentessential

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:12 pm
Cyril Malupet
beauty of mars Like wink

Thanks po. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:35 pm
Yonyon x3 is the best of them all :3  

xXJack11Xx

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 10:39 pm
I ❤ IWC IDOL

Top 1: YonYon x3
Comments: Young voice yet the talent is evident. I listened to your audition piece so many times I love it that much [san ba pwede i-download xD]

Top 2: A Star Explorer
Comments: She seems random and coming from a girl, I can say without gender bias that her voice is sexy in a way.

Top 3: Mazuharu
Comments: I like how she dares to experiment her voice when she sings which made her quite unique.

Advise for the finalists: Great job gals, keep it up! I think you all have the talent, it's a shame I can only vote for one *sighs* so maybe...hmm just look for ways to make your recordings clearer and balance the sound of your voice and the instrumentals. Good luck to all of you and congratulations! yum_tea

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:16 am
I ❤ IWC IDOL

Top 1: iiKapuu
Comments: nice one but try other genre smile

Top 2: valiant canes
Comments: napili kita as my top 2 kasi i love that song. :3

Top 3: yon yon x3
Comments: ang cute ng voice mu..bagay sa'yo ung song na kinanta mu.

Advise for the finalists: wish you luck guys. bale..first choice ko pla c yon yon x3. smile )  

themiserablejuan

Scarlet Sky Rose

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:37 am
I ❤ IWC IDOL

Top 1: YonYon x3
Comments: That was a perfect song for you! Your rendition of the song in my opinion is the best. MYMP should actually listen to your cover and you probably would make them proud. You have a very distinct voice and that's your asset. However, when you make it to the next round, try to get out of your comfort zones by choosing a much complicated song. I know you can do it!

Top 2: iiKappu
Comments: You have a very unique voice. You did the singing with a perfect timing with your background music and I guess, you are really prepared for this round. This type of song is the kind of song that you should be singing. Try to do it your own style though so you'd be a stand out from the rest.

Top 3: A Star Explorer
Comments: We were just Yeng Constantino-fied!
You have a very cute speaking voice. How much more if you hear this girl sing. Try not to overdo with your singing. The simpler you sing it, the better it becomes. Be careful though with your background music since it could distract the judges. Not to mention, the last part of your recording was a turn off. Preparation is the key.

My top 4-5: Valiant Canes and Mazuharu

Advise for the finalists: To everyone, good job for this round. Just a piece of advice, don't jump into any random song without analyzing if that song is really fitted for your voice. You may try to ask help from a friend. Also, try to experiment and become only a better version of yourself. Good luck!  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:40 am
buttersup
I ❤ IWC IDOL

Advise for the finalists: wish you luck guys. bale..first choice ko pla c yon yon x3. smile )

If yon yon is your first choice then why is iikapuu on your top 1?  

Scarlet Sky Rose

Trush CAN

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:44 am
God bless po sa lahat at congratulations!  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:45 am
Scarlet Sky Rose
buttersup
I ❤ IWC IDOL

If yon yon is your first choice then why is iikapuu on your top 1?

coz I'm in a hurry when i was typing it.  

themiserablejuan

Queentessential

Dangerous Sex Symbol

7,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:47 am
Bakit ang iksi magcomment ni White Hat? HAHAHAHA xd  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 12:51 am
YOU DON'T KNOW DAT BECOZ OF YOU.
I HAD A SIBIR LOK JOO.

smile ))  

A Random Thought

Ruthless Lunatic

KayyyCee

Popular Sweetheart

11,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:05 am
Yonyon x3 for the win!!!  
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:07 am
I ❤ IWC IDOL

Top 1: Mazuharu
Comments: Her voice is quite euphonious (pleasant to hear) but the audio quality almost murdered my ears. Yet, she still deserves a chance to prove herself once more as the quality and diction of the song she sang over-weighs the static noise from the audio quality. Looking forward to hear more of her voice! (without the bad audio quality plz) dramallama

Top 2: xhimei
Comments: She sounds like an angel from Heaven 4laugh . Her voice suited the song quite well! Albeit she lacks a bit of vocal strength, (y'know, that Beyonce-M.Carey grrrrr?) she might be able to show us what she's got if the public is in favor of her to be in the Quarter Finals. t should also be a plus-plus++ because her voice is versatile enough to sing a song of a dude.More power!~

Top 3: Beauty of Mars
Comments: Wooo! One of the plenty who doesn't sound like a screeching cat. She needs more practice if she wants the sweet victory (and the car, hehe loljk) She can make it! emotion_yatta

Advise for the finalists: Keep it clean, awesome and the way you want it to be!

goodluck!~  

A Random Thought

Ruthless Lunatic

JACKAL17 Extreme
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 1:16 am
Kaiezer
Kailan po magsisimula ang botohan sa poll?

Nagsisimula na ngayon until tomorrow 12pm  
Active Contests

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces