Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Memorial Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:57 pm
User Image

❤ Dating Avian Lovette ❤

User Image Location: Hogsmeade Memorial Park (Valentine's Day)

Grace wasn’t surprised with Avian’s answer. Like always the Ravenclaw alum wasn’t about to ask what had gone on during the summer. I would probably kill the mood anyway, and she could always ask later. Preferable not on Valentine’s Day… It was clear that his father didn’t have a say in whether Avian dropped the two subjects. If he did his son would still be taking them. That much the blonde knew. She’d let it go for now at least. Keep things on a lighter happier note.

Luckily Grace could easily do that with talk of extra-curricular activities and her new job. The idea of Avian helping her organize her work space made her smile. “I’d certainly like the assistance. Perhaps I could strategically send Mira out of office and then we could have the whole place to ourselves.” She replied, chipper at the very idea. “I hear she has a wedding to plan so that’ll keep her busy I’m sure.” She added brightly. Another family wedding, it was definitely something to look forward to.

The moment Specs was brought up Grace’s cheeks flushed a light shade of red. It wasn’t that she was a lovesick puppy or anything… She just missed him and how things were. It was strangely harder for her then it had been for her sisters. Why she wasn’t sure. “Uh… yeah… I know that.” Grace managed to stumble out. “It’s just… Well, I don’t really know what it is exactly. I was missing you and how things were… and then Mira got me Specs…” She began to explain as best she could. “She’s always telling me to write letters when I start thinking about things. So, I just sort of do... But you’re right. I probably should give Specs a break.” Perhaps she hadn’t been thinking about her owl as much as she should.

With: Avian

Wearing: Blue and Tan, Winter Attire

OOC: - - -

Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            Dancing bears, painted wings, things I almost remember
                                            And a song someone sings, once upon a December
                                            Someone holds me safe and warm
                                            Horses prance through a silver storm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ɛѕмєяαℓ∂α Mσятємєя-Sωιѕнƒℓιcк x
                                            PurebloodFuture Hogwarts StudentHarp Playerxxxxx

「 Autumn 2036 」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Esmeralda was bored at just hanging out in her grandmother's garden, or just at the house in general. To be fair, their house was comfortable and home-y, but that didn't really mean that Mera was going to stay there forever! So, after finding out that her uncle Lazuli was going out to buy some stuff in Hogsmeade, Mera pestered him into taking her with him to wherever he was planning on going to. Of course, her best guess was the shop where he buys some second-hand magical mechanics. The girl wasn't one to complain, though; she always loved her uncle's work being a metal charmer when he wasn't inventing spells. Bringing her small lily harp in hand, she was sitting by the bench with her uncle, trying to play a very simple song her tutor taught her. Her harp was resting on her lap, slowly playing the strings she remembered. While it wasn't perfect, Lazuli, who was eating some snack he bought from some snack store, simply smiled to assure her that it wasn't bad. Esmeralda smiled back, glad that he wasn't bothered at all, so she continued to do her thing.

with [Uncle Lazuli] at [Hogsmeade park]

SEVEN YEARS OLDOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            ooc

Figures dancing gracefully across my memory
                                            Far away, long ago, glowing dim as an ember
                                            Things my heart used to know, things it yearns to remember

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:43 am
A small Jean Genie snuck off to the city-
Strung out on lasers and slash back blazers...
Ate all your razors while pulling the waiters-
Talking bout Monroe and walking on Snow White 19.
New York's a go-go 19 and everything tastes right!
Poor little Greenie.

User Image
𝕩𝕚𝕒
𝕘𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕖
𝕨𝕦

𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕗𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕕𝕣𝕠𝕔𝕜 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕖 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Xia was frigging bored. It was the weekend, so she didn't have school, and Jiayi never came home from school on the weekends anymore because she had a boyfriend. Named Dennis. Jingfei knew, but Amah and Ayeh couldn't know, because Jiayi wasn't supposed to be dating someone. Especially not an Irish boy named Dennis. It wasn't that Xia didn't have friends, but now that it seemed like she was doing magic by accident left and right, spending time with her muggle friends was harder, because what if they found out about magic? They'd probably be really mad they had to get their memories fixed and everything. And her only magical friend was Jo, who she didn't see all that often, because Jingfei couldn't take her to Diagon every single weekend. Anyways, her stepmother wanted something from some shop in Hogsmeade so now they were stuck in Scotland and it was pretty frigging cold, despite it not even being winter yet. Xia stalked around the park, trying to walk off the chill while Jiayi got whatever she needed, until she spotted, miraculously, another kid in the park, even if she was accompanied by some guy. He didn't look that old, so he probably wasn't even her dad. By the time she'd marched over there, she realized the girl was playing a harp, but oh well. Too late now, harp girl. Xia was here. Have no fear. "I'm Xia," she proclaimed, "I'm going to Hogwarts in three years, what about you?" It felt good to be able to mention magic like it was nothing, too.

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

The Jean Genie lives on his back-
The Jean Genie loves chimney stacks!
He's outrageous, he screams and he bawls;
Jean Genie let yourself go!
Sits like a man but he smiles like a reptile...
She loves him, she loves him but just for a short while.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:39 am

「 Autumn 2036 」

Esmeralda suddenly stopped playing her harp, caught off-guard when a girl her age marched up to her to proclaim herself. She bit her lip, in an attempt to hold down her shock before taking a deep breath. At least, that was what she was trying to practice, anyway- deep breaths kind of helped... maybe. It depends. The other girl didn't look bad though, all she did was telling her that she was going to Hogwarts in three years. Blinking, she finally spoke in her naturally soft voice. "Esmeralda," she said before frowning about how mouthful it was, so she quickly added, "I go by Mera, though. I'm going to Hogwarts in... um..." Her face was confused as she was figuring out how long it was going to take until an owl was going to send her a Hogwarts letter, tapping her finger on the mini-harp as if trying to remember.

"Four." Laz quietly spoke, giving her a hint as he looked up from examining some broken metallic item. A magical item, no doubt.

"Ah, right, four years!" Mera finished her sentence sheepishly, while additionally trying to raise her voice a little. Ugh, she tried and she just wished that Xia won't ask her to repeat what she just said seconds ago. The seven year-old never liked it when anyone in her family thought she was being timid, because she really sounded like this. Or well, that was she thought. She looked at her bright outfit and while it looked contrasting to her purple dress, Mera actually liked the girl's look. "I like your jacket, Xia," she complimented before putting her little harp aside and slowly swinging her legs back and forth. Of course, she preferred dresses like always- but she wasn't one to judge. After all, Aunt Amelia told her not to judge anyone, anyway.

ooc

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:11 pm
Poor little Greenie.

User Image
𝕩𝕚𝕒
𝕘𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕖
𝕨𝕦

Xia noticed belatedly that the other girl had been playing this little... harp... thing. She said her name was Esmeralda, which was kind of funny, since it sounded like the name of a fairy princess or something. A little green fairy, since emeralds were green. "Why not Emerald?" she asked, nose wrinkled. "That's a way cooler nickname." Realizing that may have been what Jingfei would term as 'rude', she amended it with, "But Mera is okay too, I guess. Ooh! Or Ez! You could go by that! My name is so short, the only nickname for it is Zee." If she was going to Hogwarts in four years, that meant she was one year younger. Oh well. "Thanks," Xia grinned at the compliment to her jacket. Mera was dressed pretty adult-ish, with her formal dress and jacket. Her necklace was kind of cool, though, in a creepy way. "I like your necklace," she offered. "Is this your cousin or something? I'm here with my stepmum, but she's busy right now. She said we could go get candy later, though, if I stayed in the park."

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:00 am

「 Autumn 2036 」

When Xia mentioned about how Esmeralda's nickname wasn't "Emerald", the seven year-old blinked but looked very unsurprised- as if someone actually used that nickname at her before. Well, it's true; Garnet and Uncle Topaz notably used that nickname on her at home, since it was discovered that being a Mortemer means being named after a rock. Uncle Laz, on the other hand, she never heard him call her 'Emerald'- he either called her Esmeralda, or simply 'Mera'... or sometimes, Esmer. "Well... I mean," the girl answered, giving a small smile, "my relatives calls me that, actually. I think it's a fam'ly thing? My uncles and my cousin were named after a bunch of rocks." She shrugged, though she wasn't entirely bothered by it at all... since her name was technically translated to 'emerald' so... Xia wasn't wrong. However, she did giggle softly when the other girl suggested that 'Ez' can be a good nickname. Esmeralda nodded as she saw it as a good one, since her name was so long that she used to have a hard time learning to write her full name. "I like Ez," she said, "I don't mind being called Emerald, too." Honestly, Esmeralda wasn't sure if she should feel bad for Xia about having a short name. The other girl's name wasn't that bad even if it sounded at bit foreign, but it still sounded nice.

Esmeralda gave Xia a really surprised look when she asked if her Uncle Lazuli was her cousin. Even said uncle, who wasn't looking at the girl but was actually listening to the conversation, suddenly looked up from what he was doing and his confused expression translated along the lines of "Wait? Me? A cousin? Seriously?" Mera blinked for a moment and glanced at Laz for a second before saying, "Um, no? He's my uncle. But, I have a cousin- a grumpy one. He's in Hogwarts, though." Well, Garnet isn't a bully, he was nice to her and to the rest of the family. Anyone else? It depends, but he's easily irritated that she was surprised to hear him making friends. Though, Richie sometimes annoyed her cousin at occasions, but at least they don't fight and they treated each other like best friends. Still, Mera was a bit distant to Garnet since well... he looked a lot like Uncle Jasper- and she never liked that man. Ever.

ooc

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:29 pm
Poor little Greenie.

User Image
𝕩𝕚𝕒
𝕘𝕒𝕪𝕝𝕖
𝕨𝕦

Xia wrinkled her nose when Esmeralda said her whole family was named after rocks. Seriously? And people thought Chinese names were weird. At least her name meant "summer", not "green rock". "Oh good," she said instead of anything rude, "I'll call you that, then." She then stared at Xia for asking if the guy was her brother, and she shrugged. He didn't look that old. "I don't have any uncles. Or cousins. I have a step-sister, though, but she doesn't go to Hogwarts, 'cause she's a squib." Not that there was anything wrong with that- Jiayi didn't seem to care- but Xia figured she had to get mad about it sometimes, when everyone else could do magic. She couldn't wait to go to Hogwarts, personally speaking. It was like regular school, but in a castle. And you got to sleep in a room with other kids your ages, and do whatever you wanted. No step-mums or grandparents to scold you.

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:34 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxThe Park
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxNo One
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCurious
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ι вelιeve ιn people lyιng, ι вelιeve ιn people dyιngxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι вelιeve ιn people тryιng, ι вelιeve ιn people cryιngxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ι вelιeve ιn people вalĸιng, ι вelιeve ιn people тalĸιngxxxxxx
                                                          ι вelιeve ιn people вreaтнιng, ι вelιeve ιn people вeιngxxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAnandi was quite happy to be able to go to Hogsmeade this year. She would have liked it more if Caty had not already graduated, and could have shown her around some, but she didn't mind exploring it on her own. She wasn't especially interested in the shops, truth be told, as she wasn't really one for shopping. The appeal of the only interesting one, Honeyduke's, was significantly diminished by the fact that her father was dating Ciaran. If she wanted sweets, all she had to do was write home. Of course, she could have also written Caty to ask if the older girl would meet her in the village, but she didn't want to bother her. She might be the closest thing the third year had to a sister, but unless their fathers had run off and gotten married without telling anyone, they were not actually related in any way. Considering the fuss the whole family had raised over Kenny and Jojo doing just that, she had a feeling Ciaran wouldn't be too keen on following suit.

spaceBesides, even if they were sisters, Anandi thought, she'd hardly want to pester Caty with something like this. It'd probably be horribly boring to anyone who had been here before. Especially today's trip, which had the young girl winding through the park, making note of its layout and the various flora. The flora, of course, was currently covered by a nice, thick layer of fluffy snow, but some remnants of the last season's growth was still visible. Besides, Anandi always liked the sight of snow laying over nature. There was something serene about it that appealed to her. It was why she was here today, outside in the park instead of curled up in front of the fire in her common room, or having a butterbeer at The Three Broomsticks.

spaceShe supposed she could've invited Wallis or Gertie, or perhaps even Liddie, to join her, and they could do such a thing together. But, she did like to be alone with her thoughts sometimes, which didn't happen often when you attended a boarding school. Even with her large extended family, Anandi was an only child. She wasn't used to being surrounded by others all hours of the day. It took some getting used to. These days, she rather liked her time alone. The park was almost deserted, probably due to the weather. That suited her just fine, as she rather liked the cold and was pleased to see it so empty. It meant she could take her time, meander through the paths (and perhaps off them, if she got adventurous) and enjoy herself.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxι вelιeve ιn people ғallιng, ι вelιeve ιn people warrιng
                                                          xxxxxxι вelιeve dιѕeaѕeѕ coмιng, ι вelιeve, тнaт'ѕ wнy ι'м rυnnιng
                                                          xxxxxxxxxι вelιeve ιn people вalĸιng, ι вelιeve ιn people тalĸιng
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxι вelιeve ιn people вreaтнιng, ι вelιeve ιn people вeιng

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:16 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Julius Devereux
Fourth Year Slytherin
Family Heir - Engaged

Location : Hogsmeade Memorial Park

Julius wasn’t one for cold weather or at least extreme cold weather. Luckily it was still a bearable temperature; despite that he was bundled up like it was the dead of winter. Although for once he seemed semi casual from his usual way of dressing all the time. He supposed he could thank his aunt for the outfit not that he’d bother to do so.

Today he was out and about at Hogsmeade despite the weather. His travels led him to the park for some reason; probably because he was spending the day in his lone solitude. Sure, he could have maybe asked one of the few friends he did have. Although according to Chrys he didn’t have any. Just thinking about Chrys was enough to throw Julius’ thoughts off. He wanted to make her happy, he wanted her to feel the same way he did. However, nothing he did seemed to work; not the gifts nor the compliments or the responses that told her she could do anything she wanted.

As his thoughts wandered, his feet found him at the memorial park. Julius was beginning to think that he should have stayed back at the castle, played his cello or read a book. That was until he spotted Anandi. ‘What’s she doing out here?’ He thought. He’d like to think he knew her well enough to know. Truth was he probably still had a long way to go before he really knew her knew her. Deciding that it would be a good idea Julius wandered over to her. “Hey Anandi, what brings you out here today?” He asked. Course it was her first year being allowed to visit Hogsmeade. It made him wonder if she was enjoying the village to far.

Status : Not liking the cold...
                                                  With : Anandi

Attire : Winter Casual

OOC : - - -

Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:28 pm

╬ Insane ╬ The Dark Lady ╬ Screwed to Hell ╬

t h r e e m a y k e e p a s e c r e t i f t w o o f t h e m a r e d e a d

ΦΦΦΦΦмαry hαd α lıttlε lαмb, hıs εyεs αs blαck αs coαls...

Rui was feeling worse and worse everyday. Her world was falling apart around her as the days went on and her mind crumbled farther. She spent fewer and fewer days in control with Ryn taking her body more and more. He was going overboard with his power lust and she was lost in the cascade of terror he brought with him. Mother and Rei had grown increasingly quieter until even their screams and straining were almost imperceptible to her and Roo rarely was allowed out to play. Even Zander had grown quiet in her mind.

She stood in the park, staring at the stars above her and felt the telltale twinge of Ryn trying to take hold.
                                                                            "It's my body!" She hissed quietly.

'You don't deserve to be in control. You are useless and a mess.' The poison filled her brain, and she flinched outwardly at the venom in his voice. 'You have always been useless. You couldn't protect yourself when you were little, you couldn't protect Roo. You couldn't do anything. All you could do was destroy and murder the two people who cared most about you. Look what you've done to yourself. You are worthless.' She gulped and shook her head, but all she got in response was a vicious laugh.

"Go and cry little thing. I don't need you anymore." His voice was now aloud while Rui faded off into their shared brain once again. He would not allow her to mess this up. She always messed up everything. The only good thing she had ever done was split her self from Roo so that he could at least manipulate the little one to do his wishes. She should have been the one to die when they were little. She was nothing but trash to him and now that he had most of the control there was no use in him placating her.

'Rynnie, why are you so mean to her?'

"She deserves it Roo. She killed me. She killed Rei. She killed mother. She killed father. She killed them all. She almost killed you too. She deserves nothing but what I give her."

'She's trying Rynnie...She really is.'

"Her trying is nothing but sewage. She can't even keep a child from questioning her authority and she is losing her beloved werewolf henchman too. She is powerless to stop it all."

'Taking Miri to join us will fix it though right? We will all be happy once he is with us too right?'

"Yes Roo. Everything will be alright once Mirzam has joined us." He lied through his teeth. There was no fixing Rui or Roo or any of them. They had played his games well though.
                                                                            They had played them well the entire time and they were none the wiser to his ploy. Taking Miri was just another step in his plans. It would solidify that they could do anything, even steal a Hogwarts nurse right out from idiot Steele's nose, and once Miri was dead and out of their way, he could get them all to do what he wanted because there would be no one left to question his lead.

He spotted Mirzam resting on a park bench in the distance and grinned.
                                                                            "You're up Roo." He whispered, before allowing the little one to take control of the body.

She giggled as she got control and fluffed her hair up. She oh so loved being in control and it didn't happen often enough. She just wasn't as strong as Rui and Rynnie were and she didn't like to make any of them mad. They were already mad enough as it was. She pranced up to Miri from behind and covered his eyes.

"Guess who~" She chirped with a grin. Her grip over his face tightened to ensure he wouldn't be escaping her this time. "We finally get to go and play now Miri. Isn't that wonderful?"

...If wε plαy vεry quıεt, мy lαмb, мαry nεvεr hαs to knowΦΦΦΦΦ

b u t t h e b e s t w a y t o k e e p a s e c r e t i s t o n e v e r t e l l i n s t e a d

Julian Galaksylph

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:45 am
User Image

( HalfbloodSalem AlumnusHogwarts School Nurse ) xx

Do I ѕιт нere αɴd тry тo ѕтαɴd ιт, or do I тry тo cαтcн тнeм red-нαɴded?
                                                        Do I тrυѕт ѕoмe αɴd ɢeт ғooled вy pнoɴιɴeѕѕ,
                                                        Or do I тrυѕт ɴoвody αɴd lιve ιɴ loɴelιɴeѕѕ?
                                                        Becαυѕe I cαɴ'т нold oɴ wнeɴ I'м ѕтreтcнed ѕo тнιɴ
                                                        I мαĸe тнe rιɢнт мoveѕ вυт I'м loѕт wιтнιɴ
                                                        I pυт oɴ мy dαιly ғαçαde вυт тнeɴ I jυѕт eɴd υp ɢeттιɴɢ нυrт αɢαιɴ вy мyѕelғ

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mirzam felt angry as he slammed the front door, but at the same time he was both desperate at letting off steam while also suppressing himself lest things might go downhill. His entire year being too busy working as a school nurse in Hogwarts made himself feel safe as well as distracting himself from his personal problems. No one could possible apparate in Hogwarts' grounds, let alone try to cause havoc in the busy village of Hogsmeade when bustling children were present. And yes... he still felt restless- fear of someone coming to get him for his blood. At night, Mirzam would get nightmares of Rui finally getting a hold on him and killing him in the process- the worst part was that sometimes, it might happen. Then come summer, and all of those problems might come to him in full-speed

Even breaking up with Kyla made him feel hurt, even if it was amicable and nothing bitter. But still, Mirzam was having a hard time keeping up with her without having the feeling that she wouldn't understand him... and with her way-too carefree nature it was hard for him to make a serious conversation with her about his personal problems, even if he did lend an ears whenever Kyla had her moments about her coming-of-age struggles. Mirzam felt that at this point he shouldn't be so down about his break-up, as this was the second time he had a break-up because he thought it has something to do with him: Steffi Williams, his first girlfriend, cheated on him all because he was "clingy".

Maybe he wasn't meant to have a romantic relationship, since he was a unlucky guy with a bloodthirsty sister. Hell, he couldn't even look himself at the mirror for a long minute given how they look alike. A lot. Especially the gold eyes. Same shape and color, no doubt. Like how that girl Sara, the way she saw him was most likely how Mirzam looked like when he saw Rui getting her knife out. Few minutes ago, he actually punched the bathroom's mirror and accidentally cracked it badly- which was something he immediately regret. Fortunately, Kenji wasn't there at the time, probably at the pub and living his life- the thing he envied if he were honest.

Mirzam threw himself a jacket as he went out, even if it was a clear-skied summer midnight. Of course, he brought his wand as well in case something happened, something he learned the hard way back in Godric's Hollow. The streetlights were on, thankfully, even if the streets were dead and quiet. He moved faster and faster, even furiously kicking some stones along the way until his anger subsided and finding himself a bench to sit on. Mirzam sat down, took quick-paced breath hoping it would do him any favors (it didn't) and slouched before looking up to the night sky. All he wanted was to live a happy life, with someone he loved as well as a good night's sleep. Or maybe, something he could do to let off steam- but the options he had in mind were a no-go. Drinking was his father's thing, not his. And punching something might escalate into something Rui would do, and Mirzam didn't want that.

His pondering was halted all the sudden when Mirzam could have sworn he heard footsteps, his hand immediately going to his jacket's inside pocket as his gold eyes surveyed the surroundings quickly. He did his best to compose himself- controlling his breathing and getting his hands to not shake. As he turned his head slightly, someone just suddenly blocked his line of sight, his eyeglasses putting pressure on his face. He struggled to stand up, his right hand was holding his rowan wand, while his other was desperately trying to claw the hands off his eyes in fear. It then brought a chill on his spine when he heard Rui's sickening voice the voice that still haunts his dreams, but he still continued to struggle to free himself. He then proceeded to point his hand on his shoulder and yelled, "Lumos!" The light charm may look mundane, but he did wish that the light coming from his wand would startle his sister enough to back away. But, if not... then, he would wish that Rui could make it quick. Unfortunately, the light from his wand was of a flickering red-orange color instead of the blue-white glow he was trying to do, but it was hard to tell when he was almost blinded.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Iғ I тυrɴ мy вαcĸ I'м deғeɴѕeleѕѕ αɴd тo ɢo вlιɴdly ѕeeмѕ ѕeɴѕeleѕѕ
                                                        Iғ I нιde мy prιde αɴd leт ιт αll ɢo oɴ
                                                        Tнeɴ тнey'll тαĸe ғroм мe 'тιl everyтнιɴɢ ιѕ ɢoɴe
                                                        Iғ I leт тнeм ɢo I'll вe oυтdoɴe- Bυт ιғ I тry тo cαтcн тнeм I'll вe oυтrυɴ
                                                        Iғ I'м ĸιlled вy тнe qυeѕтιoɴѕ lιĸe α cαɴcer,
                                                        Tнeɴ I'll вe вυrιed ιɴ тнe ѕιleɴce oғ тнe αɴѕwer вy мyѕelғ

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Late Summer 2039xx
                                                        wнere - Hogsmeade Parkxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Rui(?)
                                                        xxxxxx

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:39 am
User Image

( HalfbloodDurmstrang AlumnusDragon Keeper ) xx
                                                        ( Taken by Cicilia Quintana) xx

I was supposed to do great things, I know the road was long-
                                                        But I wasn't raised to shoot for fame, I had the safety on
                                                        I cut my ties, I sold my rings- I wanted none of this
                                                        If you start from scratch, you have to sing just for the fun of it!
                                                        I’d be alright if I could just see you
                                                        A miracle mile, where does it lead to?

Usually, when Aus didn't like someone, he was always tempted to hex them or punch them on the face. But this case was different: Austmar didn't like Niall, but not in a way that he was punchable, but he still was suspicious of the Irish guy. That's why it would be nice if he could talk to him and actually interrogate him, though this time Austmar was trying to tread carefully because he didn't actually tell Rubin that he was going to talk to Niall. Especially when Rubin was actually busy searching a story in Wales. He felt that Niall will tell Rubin about once if it went downhill, and all hell breaks loose.

Look, it's not like he didn't want his eldest bror to be happy, alright? Austmar wanted the best for Rubin, but it's just... they were always into beating themself up, even if they have improved over the years already. He feared that if he didn't keep an eye on the couple, it might end up being the exact situation that it almost cost Rubin's self-worth. And Niall, well, no offense but he seemed too kind. Too good to be true. Sure, Arnbjorg and Matteo can chide him all they want for being way too overprotective towards Rubin- but the two brothers already faced so many issues. Even back in Durmstrang. Rubin was the one to save him from trouble, and Austmar was there to fight their vindictive half-relatives who threatened him and Rubin. It didn't help that the older brother got more affected at that time even if they didn't show, since they used to be so naive and sheltered. Talk about being "b*****d children", since he and Rubin were born way before their parents decided to get married.

Austmar pursed his lips as he took a seat in the park, his foot rapidly bouncing up and down out of anticipation. He told Niall using his owl Sniper to tell him that they need to talk in this place, just the two of them. While the Norwegian didn't make any promises, he made sure to tell the Irish that he wasn't threatening him. He wished the man believed him, though Austmar felt it might be unbelievable given that he's the 'brawn' to Rubin's 'brain'. And he's the most impulsive one out of the seven siblings, even if he matured now.

I feel the air upon my face; forget the mess I'm in
                                                        Hold me again, don't count mistakes- I lost track of them
                                                        I was in the mud, I was in the dirt
                                                        Went underground and I found what I was worth
                                                        All alone and I know I can't stay
                                                        But we're walking up and down the streets to stay awake

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Park benchxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Niall (soon)
                                                        xxxxxx

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:46 am

𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘳 // 𝘗𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 // 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

I want to live a life like that
Live the life of the faithful one
Wanna bow to the floor
With everybody else want to be someone
I want to make some love

Niall apparated onto the streets of Hogsmeade more than a tad apprehensive of the meeting he had agreed to. He'd met most, if not all the important ones, of Rubin's family and while some had at least attempted to seem happy that they were together, Austmar sorta struck him as someone who'd rather see him danging on the London Eye. Honestly from a logical standpoint, he could see why he would be a little critical of him and the relationship but the much smaller but sometimes louder emotional side of him just wanted to stomp his feet, jump, and scream because why in Merlin's sogging sagging beard would he want to hurt Rubin?! Before they even started dating he'd made it an abrupt point to never, ever, ever let the other man know of his feelings because yes dammit he knew how it could be misconstrued to date your client. Especially in his field.

He was so inside his own head he bumped into another person causing him to flush and stammer out apologies which they thankfully accepted but left him feeling worse. How could he convince Austmar that he really just wanted to make Rubin happy? Besides what he'd been doing now he supposed. They had their arguments, sometimes he swore the meta did it on purpose, but they were never explosive or hurtful. Had he tried to buy some favor with his twins? A little, he could admit that now. But it hadn't been anything fancy; a dragon coloring book here or a stuffed reindeer beanbag chair there, nothing really screaming "I'M BUYING YOUR LOVE." Pretty sure nothing he could do would get him that, they still needed time and he was patient so he would settle for pleasantly neutral.

Before long, Niall made it to the park and sighed seeing that Austmar was already there so he couldn't even have a few seconds to himself to settle his nerves. He tried to put a small grin on his face but it turned rather lopsided and he didn't even notice his fingers had started twiddling with his shirt cuff until he unbuttoned it and had to scramble to fix it back. Good God he was a mess. "Hi, Austmar. Hope I haven't kept you waiting too long." he greeted stopping just in front of the other man unsure if he should sit with him or stay standing. Was there a general time frame for how long it should take to convince a relative of your significant other that they weren't slime?

Julian Galaksylph

I don't want no enemies
It's the curse of a man
Always living life, living live, living just to please
On the mouth of the river
And the wrath of the giver

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:45 pm
User Image

( HalfbloodDurmstrang AlumnusDragon Keeper ) xx
                                                        ( Taken by Cicilia Quintana) xx

I was supposed to do great things, I know the road was long-
                                                        But I wasn't raised to shoot for fame, I had the safety on
                                                        I cut my ties, I sold my rings- I wanted none of this
                                                        If you start from scratch, you have to sing just for the fun of it!
                                                        I’d be alright if I could just see you
                                                        A miracle mile, where does it lead to?

Austmar slid down his sunglasses when Niall finally came, just when he honestly thought the other guy won't be coming because of his critical nature. But then, he wasn't the most patient guy in the house and couldn't keep his toes on one place. The Irish looked really awkward, that Austmar tried to mentally scold himself to not feel bad for him. Okay, he still felt bad but- this discussion had to happen so if Niall didn't come here that means something. But he's here so, there's points he guessed?

Either way, Austmar patted the seat beside him, nonverbally telling Niall that he can take a seat. His face looked as if he's studying the man, but he miraculously managed to have this classic face of nonchalance, even if it's not as polished as Rubin's or their father. "You're just in time, I guess," Austmar said, "But then I don't exactly have Rubin nor Matt's patience." The Norwegian shrugged as he scooted to give Niall good space. For once in his life, he was treading carefully on how to do this, even if he knew that he was no expert to it. He's lucky that he has charisma to start it. "Straight to the point. Again, I'm not here to threaten you with the classic 'hurt my brother and I'll kill you' because that's a d**k move, okay? I want to be sure that my brother won't end up in another sinkhole again. Because if his first serious love brought him down, I do not want to know if he was let down on the second. Especially when he seemed to trust you a lot." Not that Rubin was too trusting or anything, both of them knew that they didn't judge books by their cover, but his older bror was fiercely dedicated once it's established. Just like his twin children. "Now, can you tell about what you like about my brother?"

I feel the air upon my face; forget the mess I'm in
                                                        Hold me again, don't count mistakes- I lost track of them
                                                        I was in the mud, I was in the dirt
                                                        Went underground and I found what I was worth
                                                        All alone and I know I can't stay
                                                        But we're walking up and down the streets to stay awake

xxxoυт oғ cнαrαcтerxxx
                                                        ((ooc))

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                        wнeɴ - Fall 2040xx
                                                        wнere - Park benchxxxx
                                                        wιтн - Niall (soon)
                                                        xxxxxx

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:56 pm

𝘔𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘳 // 𝘗𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 // 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘦 𝘍𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

I want to live a life like that
Live the life of the faithful one
Wanna bow to the floor
With everybody else want to be someone
I want to make some love

Niall looked at the patted seat cautiously before going over and sitting in it trying hard not to fidget. He wondered if this is what it felt like to be called into the Headmaster's office, he'd have to ask Emmet when he got back home. Thankfully Austmar did go straight to the point (though he did barely hold in a snort at his comment about not having patience because really, he'd never noticed) and he listened intently as he detailed what it was that he had issues with. Basically them being that he wasn't sure that Niall trustworthy enough for Rubin considering the last long-term relationship he'd been in ended badly, as an understatement. And then he was hit with a giant bombshell of a question about what he liked about Rubin which good Merlin how did he start? Niall's eyes went wide as he was thrown into the sudden spotlight and his hands fidgeted against his pants as he thought of a suitable answer. "Well, uh...well you see...I don't really know They...he...gosh this is a difficult question, he's very unapologetic about himself which is something I admire. Before Rubin, I would've probably denied that I liked men as equal as women until my dying day because that's what I was taught. N-not saying that I'm experimenting with them or anything! I really lo-like, like your brother and I wouldn't want to hurt or use him like that." the mind healer was mortified. Had he just nearly declared himself to his partner's brother? Before he told said older brother!? He was certifiable mess, maybe he should see if Michael had an opening today for him to go and lament.

Julian Galaksylph

I don't want no enemies
It's the curse of a man
Always living life, living live, living just to please
On the mouth of the river
And the wrath of the giver

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers