Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:38 am
"Uh.. I wanted ta say g'night to ya." Scotland replied hesitantly. He himself was a bit of a masochist, which would explain his liking of the beatings he received that morning.

Francis smiled, folded his arms, and held in a chuckle as the nervous boy spoke. "Lucy 'as a fanboy~"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:43 am
Lucia smiled softly. "Thanks, you have a good night too Scotland." She replied then frowned at France's comment whispering to him. "Jealous much?" Before returning to Scotland. "If you don't mind, I'm still new I'd just like friends. And There's a line too. Sorry." She gave a little frown before moving back into the room closing the window. "Happy? Turned him down. Not one for fan boy's anyway. Would rather a strong Frenchman with the ability to make me moan with just a kiss." She smirked and kissed his cheek.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 7:22 am
Francis smiled and set his Lucy on his lap, pecking her on the nose lightly. "Ees zat so? Well, maybe I should 'elp you find one of zhese Frenchmen." He said playfully. "You might 'ave just broken a 'eart out zhere. You're already so much like moi."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:40 pm
Lucia blushed softly snuggling close her eyes glowing at him. "Why should you help me find one when I'm sitting on the perfect one right now?" Lucia asked with a grin rubbing her nose on his. She knew Scotland liked her but she had to turn him down. Fire and Earth never ended well. She knew that. But he was cute. Probably better they were just friends though. It would make things easier for them all in the long run.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:14 pm
Francis rubbed nose against hers in return and pulled her back onto the bed with him. " 'Ow do you know what you 'ave een me, ma cher?" Francis pecked at her cheek playfully, poking at her tummy. "You know, zis Scottish boy, Matthew, 'e doesn't seem all too bad. Maybe you two weel become friends.~"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:30 pm
Lucia blushed moving closer to France her eyes dancing in the starlight. "Friends but nothing more. I have you I don't want anyone else. Not in that way." She rolled and held him tight. "Don't want anyone but you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:37 pm
"Ma cherie, we only met two days ago." Lucy was, in fact, all he could think about in those two days. She ws all Francis wanted, and he kept her eyes locked in his sea-blue ones.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:45 pm
"I know mi ammore." Lucia said sobering a little. "But the teacher in health class said that Gentry bonds are made quickly but last forever. I've never felt the need to have anyone by my side like this until I met you. Never felt the want to have a family or get married or do anything like that. I just, floated. Idle. Then I met you-" She sat up frowning. There it was again. She felt something digging in the earth. She growled and went out to look in the window. But what she saw made her eyes tear up. A coffin. Three teachers were there as well as a girl and her friends. All were crying. The coffin was made out of elder wood, flame proof. The person in there was a Fire Gentry. She guessed at least.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:52 pm
Francis, seeing that something was the matter, stood and saw the same sight she did. He took her around her midsection and pulled her away slowly, closing and locking the window, pulling the curtains closed. "Mon amour, zhere ees no need to sadden yourself weeth zhat. Leesten, I should probably take you back to your room."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:01 pm
Luce turned and hugged France tight the antibiotics and the morphine had finished so Luce took out the line and put a bandaid over the little puncture wound. "Will you stay with me?" she asked. She didn't want to be without him. Never again. But she knew he'd have to leave her to go to his rooms. At least until their bond was recognized by the principle and he gave them shared rooms.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:05 pm
"I'll stay weeth you all night, darleeng. Nobody 'as to know and eef I keep quiet, zhey won't." Francis grinned and picked her up bridal style, kissing her lips repeatedly. "I love you~" Then he walked out and into the hall, turning into another to get to her room.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:15 pm
Lucia blushed and leaned against him smiling happily. She clung to him and kiss his lips when he kissed her. "I love you too." She replied caressing his cheek. She was glad he was staying with her. Then she wouldn't be afraid. Or alone. She knew he'd have to stop spending nights in her rooms to stop the gossip but for now she was happy that he was spending the time with her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:19 pm
"Mm~ I just love your kisses too, darleeng." Francis set her down at her door, letting her do the honors of opening it and just as she did, he speeded in and jumped on Lucy's bed, posing for her. "You can do anyzhinng you want weeth me~"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:24 pm
Lucia paused blinking a little dumb found for a moment. "Um. . . " She said simply. But then she got what he was implying and nodded closing the door behind her and walking over to him putting him under her and straddling his hips. She leaned down and kissed him deeply rocking on him a little.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 6:30 pm
Francis blushed lightly and kissed her back sweetly, putting in little bits of tongue to tease her. "Oh hon hon~ Dirty girl~" Oh, was she turning him on? Yes, she sure was. And he didn't mind a bit. heart  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games