Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plots, Plots and more Plots (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sareibear

Eloquent Explorer

10,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:27 pm
Cajanic
I would love RP between them! He could definitely use some friends. xD I can see him bumming around the PL for a bit. Were you thinking about a fling or anything?

Okay, well I can get something started up and I will quote you with the link here so it's in a place that you can find it easy. rofl

A fling or even a potential mate could work for me, if you're up for it~ She would be very cautious of a relationship if he told her about all his loss (just because she would want to ease into it gently), and she's probably at least a bit younger than him!

Do you have an AIM? Maybe could discuss further potential plots over IM, might be easier? xDDD

IDK. Can do a starter for now for them to meet, she can invite him back to stay with her there, and we can go from there if you like? n.n

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:57 pm
User Image

*Pushes Kinja forward for any Firekin RP*

I'll RP her with just about anyone. Mind, she's old, and I am playing her as such. haha So she doesn't do anything TOO crazy, but she still likes to think of herself as young enough to get some sort of fun in. wink I would LOOOVE to find her a new mate/man friend but I have no intentions of her ever breeding again. Sooo...yea. XD Figured I'd just throw her out there.

Cajanic

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:39 am
Kolina
User Image

I'll RP her with just about anyone. Mind, she's old, and I am playing her as such. haha So she doesn't do anything TOO crazy, but she still likes to think of herself as young enough to get some sort of fun in. wink I would LOOOVE to find her a new mate/man friend but I have no intentions of her ever breeding again. Sooo...yea. XD Figured I'd just throw her out there.

Cajanic
I wish I had someone to offer! All my old farts aren't red. xD

I do have a couple boys in the pride, but I have no idea if they're related to her or not. >> Still, if she wanted RP, I have a lady she could be friends with. The super chill and casual Volkeno.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:01 pm
Cajanic
Kolina
User Image

Cajanic
I wish I had someone to offer! All my old farts aren't red. xD

I do have a couple boys in the pride, but I have no idea if they're related to her or not. >> Still, if she wanted RP, I have a lady she could be friends with. The super chill and casual Volkeno.

Wow...only JUST saw this. Fail gaia for not informing me of a tag.

Anyway, any males who are all black or black/grey/white would be accepted into the pride. Red isn't a requirement as long as they are predominately of neutral black/grey/white tones. Some splashes of brown are ok I believe. XD

But yea, I am game for any kind of RP with dear ol' Kinja at any point. smile  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:18 pm
Kolina

Anyway, any males who are all black or black/grey/white would be accepted into the pride. Red isn't a requirement as long as they are predominately of neutral black/grey/white tones. Some splashes of brown are ok I believe. XD

Hm, let me run through my black slates and see if I have anyone I could toss into the pride!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:23 pm
Cajanic
Kolina

Hm, let me run through my black slates and see if I have anyone I could toss into the pride!

That would be awesome! My old lady needs some love in her life. She's been lonely since her mate passed away in the plague that hit the Firekin so long ago. XD  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:32 pm
Kolina
Poor girly! I don't have any blank slate who can really go into the firekin, but I can color one cause my quota is done. xD

I'll make me something. >>  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:38 pm
Cajanic
Kolina
Poor girly! I don't have any blank slate who can really go into the firekin, but I can color one cause my quota is done. xD

I'll make me something. >>

AW! You don't need to do that. XD I am sure I can find her someone!  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:39 pm
Kolina
I want to! Even if they don't end up being mates, it'll be good to have someone else i nthe pride XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:42 pm
Cajanic
Kolina
I want to! Even if they don't end up being mates, it'll be good to have someone else i nthe pride XD

HAHA! We;; that's fine then! I would have hated for you to make her possible mate and it just not working out for whatever reason. smile  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:26 am
xD No worries! If it doesn't work out, that's fine too!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:20 pm
For Timka i have My Bunny Cari
User Image

She part of the Schnee la Neige'milima Lands and can have rouge breeding. She has 3 rp already, and i'm working on a SRP for her.
They can go to the pride or stay with him or haft and haft. If you want.  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:23 pm
Znaruto
User Image

She part of the Schnee la Neige'milima Lands and can have rouge breeding. She has 3 rp already, and i'm working on a SRP for her.
Timka isn't available right now, but I do have:

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 12:28 pm
Cajanic
Znaruto
User Image

Timka isn't available right now, but I do have:

User Image

Ohh he pretty. I think they would go nice together.

We can rp
Also I can ask Kiya about the colors and if they are okay  

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items