Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D-Party

Back to Guilds

Because we like Diedrich. And Parties! 

Tags: Diedrich, Grunny, D-Party, Party, President 

Reply The D-Party
Welcome to the D-Party! (Introductions) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jean Noh

Dapper Darling

15,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Party Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:49 am
Howdy! I'm Ellen and I'm going to Pharm. Tech school! I have a hard time focusing on studying so I mess around on Gaia in-between because it's free. I practice D-mocrazy* in Site Feedback because I have nothing to lose! Really though, I'm trying to improve how I take peoples' criticism into consideration when I suggest solutions to problems because those skills will help me in my job someday.

When I'm not on Gaia I like spicy food (and food in general), some comic books, movies about comic books, and MST3Ks of really terrible media.

* typo, but I'm keeping it  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:53 am
Jean Noh
Howdy! I'm Ellen and I'm going to Pharm. Tech school! I have a hard time focusing on studying so I mess around on Gaia in-between because it's free. I practice D-mocrazy* in Site Feedback because I have nothing to lose! Really though, I'm trying to improve how I take peoples' criticism into consideration when I suggest solutions to problems because those skills will help me in my job someday.

When I'm not on Gaia I like spicy food (and food in general), some comic books, movies about comic books, and MST3Ks of really terrible media.

We're glad you are here!  

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:02 pm
Jean Noh

SPICY FOOD ALL THE WAY! Woot woot! Welcome to the D-Party!

Sorry that was sudden but that caught my attention the whole spicy food thing. I'm Sys btw and good luck with Pharm. Tech school! I knew a few people who went there and they did well and I hope the same goes to you also.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:45 pm
Hi folks! I'm Inchidou (obviously) and you can call me any variations thereof or just Halc.
Currently getting my bachelor's in Environmental Microbio. You probably won't see me a lot because I'm busy but I'll try being active in the guild!
I like to read, doodle, and eat cheese. I also like to play video games but I don't do that a lot or have a lot. Pokemon's my favorite!
Ok, cya.  

inchidou

Questionable Informer

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:57 pm
Inchidou
Hi folks! I'm Inchidou (obviously) and you can call me any variations thereof or just Halc.
Currently getting my bachelor's in Environmental Microbio. You probably won't see me a lot because I'm busy but I'll try being active in the guild!
I like to read, doodle, and eat cheese. I also like to play video games but I don't do that a lot or have a lot. Pokemon's my favorite!
Ok, cya.
WELCOME! It's ncie to have other sciencey people in here.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:24 pm
Hello everyone!
i'm Ghosty- 19 years of age
currently i am a freelance artist (although i am still working on my skills)
i love to create art, sing, learn about various mummies (peat bog mummies are very interesting!), and learn history (especially about the renaissance).
and thats about it!! ; w ;

HomesickGhost

Wrathful Widow

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Partygoer 500

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:11 pm
HomesickGhost
Hello everyone!
i'm Ghosty- 19 years of age
currently i am a freelance artist (although i am still working on my skills)
i love to create art, sing, learn about various mummies (peat bog mummies are very interesting!), and learn history (especially about the renaissance).
and thats about it!! ; w ;
Welcome to the d-party! We're glad to have ya!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:16 am
Oh yeah, hey, gonna do this thing before I forget!

Hi! My name is Lolli and I am a Diedrich fanlady. Have been since he popped his little head out of Gambino's Urn. My poor husband, who does not use Gaia, is so well versed in all things Diedrich he has caught himself spouting random and incorrect HIGHLY FACTUAL facts at times. Always, of course, starting with "Did you know?"

Some fun facts about me!
- I'm a professional actor! A very large part of that means spending all of my money on workshops, headshots, and gas to get to auditions; all while never, ever, getting a role. I'm new to it, though, so there's hope yet!
- HOWEVER, I have been singing and playing piano since I was four. There are three independently produced albums somewhere out in the world with my name in the credits. That is still a very surreal thing to me.
- I'm a Mommy! Of an atrociously precocious little girl that is way smarter than her father or I will ever be. It's very daunting.
- Also ... yeah.

I spend pretty much 100% of my Gaia time in the Breedables/Changeables forum. Mostly in just three little communities, even. This is the first time I've branched out in ... Oh, four years? Crazy.

SO YES. HI. HELLO. HOW ARE YOU.  

LOLLI qAq

Questionable Baby

24,800 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Inky Slumber

Omnipresent Whisperer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:17 am
[/peers in] Hello hello!
I'm typically Inky, or Manny, if you remember it!
I'm 19 and debating between majoring in Creative Writing and Fashion Design~
Although not really one to pick political parties, who can say no to the D-Party, when Diedrich is such a great Grunny?
Lately, I've been slacking with r.l. responsibilities in favour of playing Pokémon and crying over cold weather.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:38 am
LOLLI qAq
Oh yeah, hey, gonna do this thing before I forget!

Hi! My name is Lolli and I am a Diedrich fanlady. Have been since he popped his little head out of Gambino's Urn. My poor husband, who does not use Gaia, is so well versed in all things Diedrich he has caught himself spouting random and incorrect HIGHLY FACTUAL facts at times. Always, of course, starting with "Did you know?"

Some fun facts about me!
- I'm a professional actor! A very large part of that means spending all of my money on workshops, headshots, and gas to get to auditions; all while never, ever, getting a role. I'm new to it, though, so there's hope yet!
- HOWEVER, I have been singing and playing piano since I was four. There are three independently produced albums somewhere out in the world with my name in the credits. That is still a very surreal thing to me.
- I'm a Mommy! Of an atrociously precocious little girl that is way smarter than her father or I will ever be. It's very daunting.
- Also ... yeah.

I spend pretty much 100% of my Gaia time in the Breedables/Changeables forum. Mostly in just three little communities, even. This is the first time I've branched out in ... Oh, four years? Crazy.

SO YES. HI. HELLO. HOW ARE YOU.
I hope you enjoy your time with us!  

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

MachaGirl

Captain Moonwalker

23,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Master Medic 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 8:54 pm
Hi guys, I'm Machagirl. Macha rhymes with geisha, by the way.

I'm a geek, and my primary hobby is costuming. I'm best known for my Star Wars stormtrooper activities, but I also do some arty type things. I like to read, and although I haven't played much recently, I also like to play old video games.

I work for the family business selling things on Ebay. Mostly collectibles and vintage things, but also some modern stuff.

There's more information on my interests/activities in my quest thread and profile (along with pictures of me in some of my costumes), but one of my favorite topics is science. If I had the math skills I'd be doing something science-related for a living.

Diedrich cracks me up, so he's up there with Edmund and Rufus in my top three favorite NPCs. Gaia needs more Diedrich.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:55 am
YAY NEW MEMBERS!  

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Incuriosity

Sublime Specter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:23 pm
Hey D-Party.
My name is Jesse, I'm a simple, procrastinating lad from England.
I've not been an active member of D-Party, though, I have been here for a good while.
I'm a spontaneous procrastinator. I hardly ever do something straight away, and generally leave things up to the last few days.
I'm 17 years old, part time job as a store clerk and a sixth form student.
I aspire to have an occupation within law re-reinforcement. I admire these people.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:54 pm
Incuriosity
Hey D-Party.
My name is Jesse, I'm a simple, procrastinating lad from England.
I've not been an active member of D-Party, though, I have been here for a good while.
I'm a spontaneous procrastinator. I hardly ever do something straight away, and generally leave things up to the last few days.
I'm 17 years old, part time job as a store clerk and a sixth form student.
I aspire to have an occupation within law re-reinforcement. I admire these people.
im glad you came out to say hello!  

Hassli
Captain

Dedicated Diedrich

26,600 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25

Fandom Melodies

Friendly Healer

15,615 Points
  • Married 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:10 pm
"Some people live more in 20 years
than others do in 80."

Hello!
I'm Fandom Melodies and I'm excited of joining in!
A little bit about me is I am a Theatre guy.
I love cosplaying!
In April will be my Convention Goer/Cosplay anniversary!

It's not the time that matters,
It's the person."

The D-Party

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games