Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Multiply: An Yaoi/Hetero Seto Kaiba RPG.... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:55 pm
"Good luck." Drache commented to Atem's back as he left the mansion.
"Alrighty then... how about we get the rest of these kids into bed, then we discuss our options from this point." Drache suggested as he stood and offered a hand to his younger self.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:24 am
"Hmn... Yeah, but- why didn't I notice it in someone else? Is- is it because I'm that dense that I don't notice?" Seto questioned his older self.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:10 pm
"Didn't notice... oh, Gozoboro." Drache said, his voice hitting an acid note. "Well, Jonou's personality covers that kind of thing up better, I guess. Unless you really got to know him, or met his dad, you would never know." Drache reasured his younger self.
"This may sound slightly conceited, but you're far from dense, Seto." Drache gave a sardonic half smile as he picked up a couple of the kids.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:59 pm
"He's probably really lucky to get out of a home like that, but where do you think he'll go?" He wondered, picking up the last of the kids and following the other. "Unless he plans on moving to Tokyo to live with his Mother...." He commented.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:17 pm
Drache smiled back at his younger self. "If my guess is correct, he might be moving in with Yugi. Possibly."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 4:19 pm
"What do you mean, moving in wit- Oh.... OH.... I didn't realize that they- unless I'm taking it too far in thinking..." He stated, glancing at the other, but not wanting to openly admit what he thought due to the kids sleeping or not, he knew better.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:29 pm
"Actually, I was thinking that they were best friends and all that, and Jonou would stay with him until he could get his own place..." Drache shot the other a look, then started laughing softly as to not wake up the kids.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:56 am
Seto sighed, realizing he'd let his mind run away without him apparently. "Yeah, I shouldn't get carried away with my own thoughts, should I?" He wondered. "But still, why wouldn't Jounouchi talk to anyone about it?"

'Especially after seeing that I was abused as well? What's wrong with him?' He thought.

Arashi Cloud

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:59 am

Once he and Kristine reached the top of the case of stairs, he started down the hall. His cheeks were a new color now, being alone with the girl version of his brother. But he made sure to look away, trying to find a room. Soon he stopped at a door not to far from him. The little one had already fallen asleep on his shoulder. He turned to Kristine, feeling the blush had faded away by now though his cheeks were still hot.

"Heres a spare room we could use. I believe it could fit a few of them. Maybe five comfortably." Mokuba explained.

Since he was the only one with a free hand, he opened the door and allowed her in before himself. Once they were both inside, the room was still in silence and was slightly chilly. But there were blankets at the beds ends, so the children would not get to cold. Placing his little brother on the bed, a small smile tricked his lips. He always seemed more innocent when he was in a slumber, that had not changed over the years. Tucking the boy into the bed in a snug fashion, placing a small kiss on the boys cheek. Which caused the boy to smile and turn to face away as he slept. Mokuba just smiled.

"Their cute ne?.." he whispered so not to wake them.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:32 am
Kristine smiled, tucking the rest of the kids away. She could see the others coming up the hall after them.
"Yes, they are..." Kristine whispered, looking at all the different versions of herself. The Neko-jin came in, wincing because his slightly shaggy hair was being used as a plushy, his tail as a rope to be dragged by.

"Where... *hiss*... can I put them?" Neko asked, his pupels even more slitted than usual. All the nerve endings in his tail were screaming in pain.

Drache smiled softly as he walked up the stairs. "He doesn't like pity, Jonou. He hates the thought that he is the center of someone's pity." Drache realized that he may have said too much.  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:47 am

Mokuba rushed over toward the cat, pulling a child from his tail. Releaving the feline as the child giggled, he too it to the bed. He groaned to himself softly that he and Kristine were not alone any longer. But it passed as the child nearly blacked out in his arms. Smiling softly as he layed him down and tucked him in bed. A vein throbbed when he heard Drache approch, no privacy.

Turning to them with a plastered smile. But soon, his fake one shifted to a real smile. Drache had just stated something rather interesting. How did he know so much about Jou, taht seemed like something only someone close to a person would know. He had always believed that his brother had a crush on Jou, but he was unsure if he was actually in love. But his teasing were assumed to be like a small boy who could not tell the little girl how he felt, the small boy trapped inside of his brother. But was this the half of Seto that liked Jou, or even the one that married him. His reasonings for little mentionings of a wife seemed to be coming clear now.

"Drache?...Do you have a crush on Jou? Or is he even..your lover?" he asked slyly, like a younger sibling who found out one of your secrets, and was ready to bother you about them.

After all, he remembered what Seto had told him when he confronted Seto about liking Jou, his brothers responce was, 'Only in an alternate universe would I like that mutt.' his grin grew to cover his face. Oh the irony in that.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:06 pm
"Uh..." Drache blushed softly, his glasses slipping down his nose slightly. True, he had gotten together with Jonou a long while after his wife had died, but still...
"Well, we became good friends, yeah..." Drache just wasn't going to tell his little brother just how good of friends they had become.

Kristine arched an eyebrow, obliously not believing the other. "Right..." she said slowly, letting her word drip with sarcastic disbelief.

Neko put the other kids on the bed, tucked them in, then curled up asleep on the floor. T'was his naptime, after all. As interesting as this conversation was getting, he could find out the good parts later.  

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:35 pm
It was probably a known fact that Seto Kaiba had the worse timing when it came to embarrassing moments. And as usual he chose that time to come walking in with a kid in his arms.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:30 am
Dache turned and saw his youngerself in the doorway.
"Ah-ha... oh bugger." This was getting awkard in so many ways.

Angel of Flames2

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:05 pm
"Okay, what's going on here? I know I just missed out on something, but what still remains evasive." He commented, truthfully.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff