Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:24 am
It didn't take long before Alyson fell asleep. When she woke up the next morning, she was feeling a bit icky from the after-effects of the gas, but it was like waking up at the tail end of a cold. Icky, but manageable. She made a bee-line for the shower. She sighed as she soaked in the hot water, letting it both relax her and wake her up to face the day. Funnily enough, yesterday's event had helped her come to terms with what she was. She was a phantom. And nothing she did was going to change that fact. So she would just have to learn to live with it. And apparently Conrad had feelings for her. That caused her to pause a bit. Conrad . . . He was a very nice guy. And, if she was honest with herself, he was kinda hot. She may have to look up some vampire lore though, to really understand the implications of him having feelings for her. The way that wraith spoke . . . about his heart beating for her . . . she had a feeling that wasn't just a romantic metaphorical statement. She had a feeling that there was more to this than Conrad was telling her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:46 am
Marcus traced into the bathroom where Conrad was taking a bath. He frowned deeply at the thought of his brother. Something was happening to his brother. But he wasn't sure how to talk to his crazy brother.

"What are you doing?" Conrad growled pausing in his shaving.

"You're not. . . insane. . ." Marcus breathed looking at him. He wasn't the same when the three first grabbed him. . .He was well groomed now. "And your heart beats. . ."

"What are you doing here?" Conrad asked eyes narrowed. "She won't like you intruding. What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you." Marcus said. "One brother comes to check up on you every so often."

"Yeah? Well I don't want you checking up on me! I'm fine!" Conrad hissed angrily. "You all tried to hurt Alyson! The only thing keeping me from killing you is the curse you put on me." His eyes flashed. "Now get out."

Marcus traced into the foyer. Who was Alyson? Was she the one who made his brother's heart beat? He walked around the house looking for her. He wandered into her bathroom hearing it going and his eyes widened. "Oh. . . Hello."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:51 am
Alyson instantly reacted when there was a man in the room where she was taking a shower. She screamed. "GET OUT!!!" she yelled at him, quickly grabbing a towel and wrapping it around her, throwing combs, brushes, a box of q-tips, whatever she could get her hands on at him to try and get him to leave. "GET OUT YOU PERVERT!!" she screeched, her cheeks red. This was so embarrassing! And horrifying!! She wanted to turn invisible! Oh wait! That's right, she could do that! So, with a little bit of focus, that's just what she did, although the throwing of objects continued.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:58 am
Marcus managed to dodge the assault and frowned. "Oi!" conrad's booming voice roared from the doorway. "I told you to get out not wonder around! Be gone!" He hissed grabbing his brother by the neck, his claws digging into his brother's neck and tossed him off the roof then went back inside. "It's safe Alyson." He said at the door. "When you're done just. . . float into your room so I can clean up okay?"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:31 pm
Alyson shuddered slightly, shivering a bit from the shock. She slowly faded back to being visible and she quickly rinsed the rest of the soap and conditioner off her body before returning the towel to around herself, turning off the water, and heading back to her room. That had been mortifying. Once she was in her room, she quickly toweled off and got dressed before hopping into bed and hiding under the blankets, needing that small comfort to try and shake off the shock of having her shower interrupted.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:30 pm
"I'm so sorry." Conrad said from outside her room. "I told him to get out. I even threw a knife at him. But all he did was wonder around the house. I'm afraid he's the more stubborn brother and can't take a hint. Perhaps I should take out his eyes. . ." He mused to himself. Then he just started talking about random things hoping to calm her down somewhat.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:03 am
Alyson sighed and pulled the blankets down, getting out of bed and going to the door, opening it for Conrad. "It's not your fault, but I'm not really enjoying your brother's intrusions." she said softly. "So . . . I was thinking . . . learning how to use ballet for my own defense . . . and learning how to use a weapon to defend myself . . . After what happened last night . . . I kinda . . . I wanna learn." she said, seeming rather shy about the whole thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:25 pm
Conrad nodded and gently touched her shoulder. "All right." He replied to her. "I'll let Alice know, and we can pick out a weapon for you if you like. Believe it or not I took a few dance lessons to help with my fighting. You'll pick it up quick because you've got a background in dance." Not to mention, he thought to himself. the pumping of adrenaline in her veins would be quite nice to scent.
"And about my brothers, they bring me blood. Well, Ryan does, and he's promised to call ahead. And I've made him feel extremely guilty for bringing you to harm and getting that witch to try and shove you into the Otherworld."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:21 am
Alyson smiled a bit when he mentioned dancing. "I noticed your dancing last night . . ." she murmured softly, a blush of embarrassment tinging her cheeks. She knew he had asked her not to look, but she was a very stubborn person, and she really didn't like being told what to do unless it was by someone who had been hired to give her directions. Like a choreographer, or a director, or a teacher. She tried to keep the focus on Conrad's brothers though, a bit embarrassed about disobeying Conrad. He was just trying to look out for her, after all. "If they'd behave themselves I wouldn't have problems with any of your siblings." she said, shaking her head. "But one got into a shouting match, which I also partly blame you for, but he's the guest, he should be more considerate, and the other freaking walked in on me while I was showering! I mean, who does that?! 'Hm, I hear water running. Sounds like someone's in there, let me check.'" Alyson mocked Marcus, before making a face of complete exasperation. "I mean, is he a complete idiot?!" she had gotten herself worked up into a rant . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:31 am
Conrad laughed. "Oh my god that's Marcus to a T!" He howled unable to help himself. He managed to calm and just grin at her. "Don't worry I'll talk to them. They'll limit when they come to make you comfortable. And really? You watched?" He looked down a little. "You watched me. . .Please don't. . . I don't want to scare you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:14 am
Alyson was quickly pulled out of her rant when Conrad responded to what she had said about his dancing. She frowned. "But you didn't!" she insisted. "I mean, I was scared, but I wasn't scared of you." she said, trying to explain herself. "I mean, I was worried about what would happen, scared for you, but I mean . . ." she sighed, realizing she was rambling. "It was scary to watch, but only because I was worried about you. Does that make sense? I just . . . I couldn't look away because . . . it was also beautiful. Your dancing was . . . amazing." she said with a small smile, blushing a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:25 am
Conrad watched her. A soft, proud smile on his lips. She was so lovely when she let her mouth run away with her mind. In his mind he pictured himself pulling her into his arms and kissing her ranting mouth until she melted against him. "You were not scared of me?" He queried. She was scared for him. . . He smiled softly and nodded.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:45 am
Alyson shook her head. "Mm mm." she hummed in an affirmative 'no'. "Scared of the situation, yes. Scared for you, yes. Scared of you? That one's a bit more difficult." she said with a shrug. "I guess . . . the closest I got to being scared of you was when I thought you didn't want to be friends anymore . . . because I said those . . . things." she murmured hesitantly, not really wanting to bring it up, but that was where her mind went. "Sorry again . . . about that." she said, still feeling kinda guilty.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:03 am
Conrad smiled a little and pulled her a little closer. "Your words were said out of fear for my safety. I was too vague in my note." He nodded a little. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you into angry words. Though I think we both owe each other a little more than an apology for what we did. Perhaps a kiss for me and a foot rub for you after your next dance lesson?" He suggested smiling.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:56 pm
Alyson laughed and then put a hand on Conrad's face, stepping closer before she stood on her tiptoes and gave him a swift peck on the cheek. "Better?" she asked with a small chuckle. She knew it wasn't quite what he meant, but she wasn't that comfortable with him yet.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games