Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:37 am
Dianna smiled a tiny bit. "I wasn't a slave really. I was abandoned on a door step and the old lady looked after me until she started to decline, so I looked after her. She started to loose her mind and became a little violent." She put her hand on his. "I want to be seen as a person too. But running away won't help. Neko's get killed on the street because they don't have owners. I'd rather build a house where they can all be free. Working fur ourselves and not for other people being free to be happy and to love." She thought about it, about what he said and frowned. "That wasn't cool, calling us pets in front of him. . ."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:23 pm
Helios nodded. "It's never going to change until someone stands up and stops it. How can we do that if we're always under a human's thumb? Even if a human is nice and takes care of anything we want or need, we're still nothing more than pets." he hissed angrily before he sighed and placed his head in his hands. "Sorry. Maybe you like your new home. It's fine, but I want my own place. And I don't need to be pushing my problems on to you." he growled before shoving himself up off the bed and heading out of the room.

Hikari_Mamo

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:07 am
Dianna watched him and nodded a little. "Don't you think I want my own too?" She asked. "I'm in constant fear that the moment my cuteness factor grows old I'll be tossed out onto the street or shoved into a shop somewhere. . . Again." She didn't get to finish up so she stayed in the side room for a while longer so she could gather herself. Could calm down and not let Helena know what was happening.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:33 am
Helena entered into the room, looking over her shoulder at Helios who was just glaring from his corner. She sighed. "Are you alright? Helios behaved himself okay?" she asked softly, going to sit next to Dianna. She looked at the bandage with a critical eye. "Well, he seems to have fixed you up well enough." she said with a smile.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:09 am
"Yup." Dianna said not meeting Helena's face at all. Her ears down. "Thanks." She said. "He's grumpy. . . And offended." She said her tail thumped hard on the bed. "I think I just want to go home right now Helena." She said her tone even.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:18 am
Helena frowned. "Are you sure you're okay?" she asked softly, reaching over to place a hand on the other's shoulder. But she decided to drop the subject and dropped her hand. "Alright. I'll have Leo take over for me. He owes me a few favors anyways." she said, getting up. "Do you think you could convince Helios to get in the car? It's fine if you can't or don't want to." she said, smiling. "We should be heading home soon though." she added, before heading out.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:40 am
Dianna tried not to flinch. "I'll go see." She said getting up and going over to Helios. She still looked upset. "We're going back to Helena's house." She said to him. "Can you please just get in with now problems and get home so we can organise stuff without her breathing into our ears?" She asked as nicely as she could.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 3:23 am
Helios grinned. "Well now, it seems like you're not quite as fond of Ms Helena as you were this morning. Why don't you just come with me instead? Don't stop me. Run with me." he offered, standing up, and sticking his thumbs in the belt-loops of the pants he had on. "Why be a pet, when you could be free?"

Hikari_Mamo

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:33 pm
Dianna growled. "Just get in the frickin car." She snapped. "Unless you're into Bondage?" She asked her facial expression was dark and full of mischief.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:38 pm
Helios scowled. "Fine. But don't come crying to me when she turns on us. From now on, I'm looking out for number one." he said, hissing a little, his hackles raised before he turned, and left, heading to the car. The first time he had not only been able to leave the facility on his own, but also the first time he went to the car without needing to be physically dragged to it.

Helena returned, looking rather harried and trying to juggle a couple of items in her hands, trying not to drop the papers she had. "Oh, Dianna? Helios in the car? Good, good. I hope he didn't give you too much trouble." she said, frowning a little. "Shall we go home? I'll make some hot chocolate." she said, smiling now. Chocolate was always something good, especially after a scare like the one Dianna had.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:38 pm
Dianna sighed softly. "Hey I'm the girl here I'm supposed to be crabby." She replied to him then got into the car and waited for Helena. "Maybe. I'd much rather have a shower and go to bed." She said. "Don't bother with dinner I'm not hungry."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:27 am
"If you're sure, but I'll ask you again at six, okay? Just to make sure." Helena said with a smile. "I'd hate for anyone to go hungry under my care." she chirped. "Oh, and I do need to get a room ready for that little kitten once she is able to come to our house." she prattled on as she drove back to the house. "I'm sorry your first day had to be so . . . disturbing." she said, frowning. "I hope it hasn't hampered your desire to work there. The young ones seemed quite happy with your presence there." she said, smiling over at Dianna.

Helios sat in the back, his arms crossed, his lips pursed. He had offered up an offer of partnership in the only way he knew how. And it was the only time he had ever done so . . . and he'd been shot down. Well, served him right for trusting a master-loving neko . . . See if he'd ever stick his neck out for her again . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:32 am
Dianna frowned and looked away, outside the car watching the scene go by. Damn why did she have to get crampy and gross now? Though it made sense. . . She'd been off her normal food craving stuff that would make her sick. . . Trying to flirt with Helios. Oh god she's tried to flirt with Helios! "I'm not hungry." She reiterated. "I'd just like to be alone. For about a week. . . Maybe more. . . It might be best if you keep Helios away from me too. . ."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:55 am
Helena's eyes widened. "Ah. Hot chocolate is definitely on the menu then." she said, catching the hints. She then smiled. "I got some bubble bath mix if you would like to use some. Has a nice relaxing smell too." she said, smiling at the other quickly before she returned her focus to the road.

Helios then piped up from the back. "What are you two talking about?" he asked, his nose wrinkled. "Why the hell would you need me to stay away? Like I'd hang out around you willingly." he hissed, lashing out in his anger.

Helena sighed as she pulled into the driveway. "Helios, that was quite rude. Please apologize to Dianna." she said.

"Is that an order Mistress?" Helios hissed out, causing Helena to just sigh and put the car into park, giving up as she got out, her good mood from gaining a new member of her little 'family' having faded.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:22 am
"It's fine. I was mean to him first." Dianna said sighing softly. She turned her attention to Helios. "I'm sorry." She said once Helena was gone. "I've been feeling off lately and I've figured out why just very recently which is why you need to stay away so. . .so you won't get tempted by the scent." She blushed darkly ears down. "I know what I said wasn't called for. And I'm sorry."  
The Underground Rp area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff