Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Nikui Roudousha(AU YGO RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
  Vote.
View Results

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:47 am
((I don't think so...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:05 am
{{I AM SOOOOO SORRY!!! I LOST THE URL TO THE SITE AND COULDN"T FIND IT FOR SO LOOOOONG!!! Anyways... I feel REALLY bad about it and could you guys fill me in on what's happened so far so I can post?}}  

[b u n n y]

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:26 am

((Mokuba was hugging his brother and settling down. Now that Seto is alright and safe for the time being. Hes still a little angry towards Angels female character that I forgot the name of, but he accepts her and will be civil. But of course, Mokuba is not one to trust people upfront. But hes nice to people, but she still makes him a little un easy. You can read Mokubas last post. Its four paragraphs so take your time reading.))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:48 am
((it's Jaina / Jai xd it's all good... we're not mad at u, skanky 3nodding ))  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 10:10 pm
{{Okay. Still, sorry.}}

Seifer smiled, "Once she gets out of the hospital I'm going to let you give Jaina a tour of the station okay?" he said in a soft voice as he slipped up onto his wheelchair, "You're going to be in charge until I get back there okay, Mikie?" he smirked before playing with Micheal's hair, "And don't worry, Mikie, It's perfectly okay to cry. It's actually better to in public, where you have friends around. If you don't you get burnt out on living and kill yourself. So I want you to cry with me and friends whenever you need to."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:34 am

I smiled at my brother, he was the same as he always was with me. Though he seemed to have let go of me, I stayed near. Making sure he made it safely into his wheelchair. Once he was settled in the seat, I gave him some room to breathe. The idea of giving Jaine a tour of the precient made me a little uneasy. But I was willing to give her a chance, she was a nice women. Just what effect she would have on my brother in the future worried me. But who was to know if it would turn out like that. I supposed I was still being rather over the top. But I was feeling better then I had been before.

Now that Seto was safe and living, I felt like my old self. But the fear of loosing Seto still remained with me. I would have to find someway to protect him and help him in his profession besides computer work. But now that he was safe, I would have more time to work on that. Listening to my brother telling me to cry, caused tears to form. It felt more simple once he told me it was alright. I nodded as I brushed away tears that fell down my cheeks.

It felt good to be placed in charge in my brothers absence. That really gave me points on my self esteem. Now I was helping my brother, by being his temporary replacement. I nodded, accpeting the duties given. "No problem big brother. I'll keep everything how you left it." I replied, showing my respects. I was so happy to be placed in this position that I even smiled at Jaine. "And once we get back, I will give both of you the tour." I replied. Though subconciously, I gave a special smile to Lai. I wanted to be able to trust him, but I suppose it would take some work.

That was..if he even wanted to talk to me after the incident today. And how on earth was I going to tell Seto that I was feeling attractions to a fellow male?

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:31 pm
I smiled, happy that Seto was feeling better, and that Mokie was getting some responsability. Maybe he would feel... better, or something from being trusted by his big brother.
"That would be nice, Mokie, thanks." I smiled at him, hoping he could see that I wasn't going to try and get between him and his brother. Sure, I felt attracted towards Seto, but getting between siblings is one thing I'll never do.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:50 am
Seifer looked around the room, "Dear god, am I going to have to stay here in this blad room?" he joked slightly, which was rare for him.  

[b u n n y]

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:00 am

I smiled at my brother, it was rare to see him laugh like this. It made him look younger. He was not one to look happy most of the time, this had been rare. "Probably, but be glad its bland. Usually the well decorated rooms with color in the walls are for the people about to die. " I joked back. Hopfully my brother took it as a joke, it was true afterall.

((dang..so short gonk ))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:44 am
"Yeah... they usually have colorful images for those either stuck in the hospital for most likely the rest of their short lives." I added, feeling a pang of sadness. I'd seen too many people I'd kinda cared about in colorful rooms. I'd almost smiled when I saw they had Seto in a white room. But then him surrounded by all those sensors and doctors... I was SOO happy to see him up, about, and even joking.  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:47 am
Seifer laughed softly, "Yeah, I guess so." he smiled before ruffling his little brother's hair. He looked over to Lai, ".... Lai, How's your head?"

Lai's eyes widened, he remembered when he fell down at the sniping he smacked his head on the floor pretty hard, "Oh.... Fine."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:11 pm
((Hm... should something "spontanious" and violent happen now? xd ))  

Angel of Flames2

[b u n n y]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:32 pm
((OOC ::I dunno....:: ))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:34 pm
((I think so... or we're not gonna get much farther... unless we skip to the part where Seto get's released and they visit Ishizu the librarian xd ))  

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:03 am

((That would probably make sence that way. Instead of something random like the hospital wall caving in to reveal evil Bakura or something sweatdrop xd ))

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff