Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Sounds of agony and Bliss (Samantha Sinclair, Raven Lavende) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:01 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Clara arched a brow pursing her lips lightly “ over half of a person’s power lies in your perception of them and how much power you give them. Trust me on that one, Supposedly my ‘kind’ is one of the more fragile loreans, I know what it’s like to have to get over that mental block to stand your ground. You’ll get there eventually.” She said and shifted on the bed to curl her legs under her in the position she usually preferred. “ I can do that, when you are ready. Mostly it’ll be a matter of finding the specific things that bother you. Obviously not all sound or noises bother you or else you’d never leave a padded room.” She said casually as she inspected the mark on her hand scratching at the itchy line.

User Image User Image User Image
Wearing: pjs- shorts and tank top
With: Kade
Thoughts: Hmmm, comfy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:08 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade nodded feeling like he was getting counselling advice from his mate. But it was helping him a lot. "I plan to get there. . ." Once I get the courage to spill his guts. He thought to himself. He smirked. "I didn't for a while actually." He admitted. "But then I met Daven and he's helped a bit." You've helped more. He took her hand in his looking at the wound and smiled softly. "I like how you went to aid your friend." He mused. "Shows great loyalty. . . And all I had was bloody steak so I don't know if that would have helped." He sighed a tiny bit. "We can start with Lightning." He added as an after thought.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:57 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara listened then blinked as he took her hand that she was still scratching at with one finger. “ It’s not a big deal, physical pain is temporary, she needed it, I provided it. That’s what friends do. Now as for the steak I think she probably would have puked, she doesn’t like human blood anyway, I can’t imagine if she had to chew something.” She said and gave a shiver, she liked steak, but the idea of it raw turned even her stomach. She was thankful for the distraction when he mentioned the lightening and she arched a brow. “ Going for the big guns first huh? We’ll get there when your ready, but I think you need to wait until after your uncle’s next visit.” She said casually not giving any inclination as to what her plan was, in truth she was still creating and piecing it together.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:06 pm
Kade MacGrieve.
"There are three things that never remain Hidden for long. The Sun, the Moon and The Truth."

User Image

Kade blinked a tiny bit then nodded a little. A smile on his lips. "Still what you did was nice." He smiled a bit more then pressed a kiss to the palm. "He's due to visit around the full moon sometime. But I'm not sure the details. Still vague on that one." He shrugged. "Okay not the lightning. . ." He added as an after thought. "I'll let you decide then." He smiled. "I trust you to make the right choice."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:24 pm
User Image
C a m i l l e x L y n n x E b e r h a r t
C u n n i n g x S l y x C o v e t o u s

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille supposed in a round about way that answered her question. Blood magicks, something to be feared even by sorceri. The price was normally more than swapping a bit of cells so to speak, normally it was much bigger and not necessarily laid out before the victim. Kind of like what a Djinn might pull on an unsuspecting summoner. "So just anything you put in here? Let's say I accidentally left something in here, would it be trapped as well? Or do you have specific control over it?" What about people, if he thought she belonged to him could he trap her? From the way he' reacted earlier she doubted he'd do that unless she really pissed him off. What about an enemy, though? This room puzzled and amused her. She would figure out its secrets eventually. "Is it only inanimate object specific or could I...I don't know, keep my pet cougar in here?"

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Inquisitive

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

P a t i e n c e x G l o r y x G a i n

User Image
D a v e n x M c E n r o e
🐺 B r a v e r y x S t r e n g t h x L o y a l t y 🐺

Be vigilant my brothers ||

Daven watched her, inner turmoil burdening him. She shivered, though he thought the fan might of helped cool her burnt skin down, it may have been over doing it. He pulled the covers back to offer her the warmth underneath, though he himself would lay on top of them. "I always thought vampires were quicker to heal. Does the sun cause that much damage that it takes so long?" Or were the females truly the weaker sex and just took longer to regenerate. "Clara just gave you a decent helping of her blood as well, was it not enough to speed the recovery?" How much did she need? Would he have to provide it for her, check around the area in the morning for the nearest butcher, an interesting conversation that would be.

|| For soon we shall be triumphant

[ooc; Tired.

█ │▌│ ▌ H o p e x r e m a i n s x w h e n x a l l x e l s e x f a i l s... x ↘↘↘

🐺 P a i n x R e v e r e n c e x P a s s i o n 🐺

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 4:37 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

Clara smiled softly as he kissed her palm, then gave a nod as he spoke about his uncle. She wasn’t going to comment on it but the full moon wasn’t that far away really. She needed to get a plan put together to ensure she was ready. Probably wouldn’t be a bad idea to go ahead and have all the things she might need prepared. Easy enough if she could get a little time away from Kade. Not that she saw that happening. Gods only knows what would go through his head if he saw her toting around shackles. She gave a slight shiver, then turned her attention to his request. “ Lets start with every day things that irritate you. You don’t like going out I know, so perhaps you need to adjust to the sounds of cars, crowds, and things like that.”

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:37 pm
Sonja Dacia
"There is Truth in the madness"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I've been slow roasting for hours." Sonja admitted to him sliding into the bed then tossed her pants a short time later onto the floor. "While we heal fast. Slow roasting to the point I thought I may have died when I hit the pavement would give me cause to think I'll take a while to heal." She didn't mean to be blunt. But he wanted to know. "Usually the females heal a tiny bit faster. But again. I spent about fourteen hours slow roasting in a black leather outfit so. . ." She said sighing a little. "Long time healing." She finished.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

"No. Only things I acquire, and only inanimate objects." He said. "I can't keep people here. Unless I change the conditions of the thing and that would require more pain" He shuddered a bit remembering it. He wanted to tell her he had to literally claim it as his before the spell would work but he couldn't.

Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade smiled a tiny bit. "All right." He said smiling. "That sounds good." He wanted to deal with the hard things first but figured he'd let her lead. She knew about sound so he was happy to bow to her expert knowledge. He had no idea what she was cooking up for his uncle. None at all. He was too focused on bonding with her that he'd over looked any warning signs.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:55 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille frowned, she had had an idea but he'd almost completely snuffed it out when he'd said that. Almost, she thought as she mentally looked down at the armlet. She could hide it here. And he wouldn't even have to know. That way, when her sisters came looking she could technically vow to the lore that she didn't have it nor could she retrieve it. He may prove useful yet and even though she felt a twinge of guilt about it, he'd have no idea. And it would be safe until she could find the Berserkers to pawn it off too. An amulet of their deity, known to create gold from thin air. What a price it held and she had even felt the reluctance to give it up, knew why the sorceri had wanted it in the first place. "Let's go eat shall we, I'm starving." She said in a delighted attitude, stepping from the room.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Scheming

User Image

Daven winced a her choice of words. He knew she was in pain and hearing her reminding him of it did nothing to quell the regret and worry that mixed in him. This whole mate thing was going to be complicated. Lykae loved the day, basking in the warm sun, his skin was well bronzed from the many days of rugby he'd seen. Bout the only time he thoroughly enjoyed the nights was when his beast was clawing to the surface. "Have you truly never been able to enjoy the warmth of the sun? Never watched it rise or set without pain...see the blossoms in bloom in the morning?" He felt a bit poetic, for a moment as he realized all the things he'd taken for granted in like she'd probably never experienced and never could. He turned on his side, propping his elbow against the pillow to old his head up as he faced her. How odd that he would feel a bit of loss for his new little mate.

He'd done his best to ignore the removal of Sonja's bottoms, praise be she was under covers and his shirt was long. Last thing he needed was to see a sight like her pert little bottom and be engorged on thoughts of it the rest of the evening. Ah, dammit he already was.

[ooc; Curious.

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:06 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja smiled and dared to reached out and touch his face. "I can spend about two hours in the sun if I wear the right clothes and apply the right amount of sunblock, without bursting into flames, or getting burnt but once they're up I have to get out. And I can't walk out in Midday that's when the sun is strongest. And I have to have fed recently too." She laid out that she could. But only under certain strict conditions. If she wavered from even one, say, wearing a black leather outfit, she'd be back to this. "Before I froze I was able to spend hours in the sun. I even had a nice tan, but then one day it started to burn. Just. . . just randomly." She shrugged a tiny bit. "So Yes, I can. Just. . . not as much as everyone else." She looked a little sad. She missed those days sitting on top a mountain bare as the day she was born getting a tan. She was happy to answer his questions while he grew sleepy. She felt like she was giving him a bed time story.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Ishtar frowned just a tiny bit at her. He wondered what she was thinking about. He then lightened his mood and took her hand. "This way." He said leading her to a large kitchen with meat on one side and veggies on the other. And a small bar fridge that may or may not have demon brew in it. Seeing her in his house made his chest bow with pride. She seemed to just. . . fit in here with no effort.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:15 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She gave a light nod when he agreed and she stretched then smoothly climbed from the bed. Now that she was mostly healed it was no chore to do so on her own. “ So would you rather begin here or in town? It’s up to you really. I’m impartial to it. I can recreate just about any sound in the form of a hallucination.” she said with a grin, it really was a remarkable ability when one could control it well enough. Clara was good with it, but she preferred to use it either on an isolated individual or a mass group. It did however take a small bit of concentration for a group. Thankfully, since she’d mostly isolated herself from the sorcery she rarely needed to use it unless she ran into verkeners.

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:21 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille glanced around the kitchen, wrinkling her nose to the putrefied animal flesh. How could anyone eat rotting meat? Short of a ghoul or wendigo anyway. She'd never had a taste for it. Even as a child she'd been an oddball, saving the animals instead of savoring them, always having a ridiculous craving for vast amounts of fruits. Veggies would do, but they didn't sustain her sweet tooth very well....though he did have quite the assortment. She pulled a bar stool up to the island, resting her elbow on the counter and her head in her hands. Oh, she was diabolic, she thought. But Camille needed him to keep interest and trust in her, at least for now. She tilted her head and gave a pleasurable smile. "Now, what is my potential mate going to make me? And by the way, this could totally be a make or break decision". She would lead him on, pretend to be considering the fact that maybe he was hers and vice versa. In the back of her head she really did wonder it herself, but knew it for the best that it never happened. They lived two completely different lives. Though, she could soak up some of the attention while she was here.

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Inquisitive

User Image

Daven let her touch his face, closing his eyes at the sensation. Every fiber of his being wanting to draw this foreign creature close to him and fall asleep with her bottom tucked into his lap and his arms around her protectively. When he finally did open them, he gave a sleepy smile "You should rest. I think we're both going to need it." He just wanted to forget about his inner war over this, knowing sleep would bring a bit of peace if only for a little while. He reached up to place his hand over hers on his cheek and held it there. Odd how such a small touch could feel so relaxing. He'd picked on Lachlain for years about being whipped and settled. He was starting to see the appeal in it. No female had ever had such an affect on him. It was both terrifying and thrilling.

[ooc; Tired.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:22 pm
Kade MacGrieve.

User Image

Kade thought about it. "Here." He said after a moment's thought. "I'd much rather do it here as this is where I live and my beast feels safe here. But once I get my confidence more I'd like to try outside. Then in the town. . . is that okay?" He asked. He wanted to take baby steps. And this seemed like a good idea.

Famous last words. . . His beast mumbled in his ear.

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:31 pm
Sonja Dacia

Sonja's heart leaped into her throat when his hand went over hers. "All right." She said wiggling a little and made sure to lay facing him. If she was lucky she'd wake up to see him. "If you wake before me. . . In my bodice there's a business card to a Butcher. They know me. Tell them Daci needs the thing. They'll get it." She breathed in a tired voice her eyes drooping. "They'll even deliver." She gave a cute little yawn and snuggled close the hand on his cheek slipped down to clutch the sheets in her hand. The redness of her arms disappeared the moment she shut her eyes to sleep. If he were to check in half an hour she'd be completely healed. Save for her legs which had continued to cook in the nylon pants. They would be angry red for a little longer.

Ishtar Hunter
"It's not what it seems"

Potential? Not potential. He thought as he made up a healthy tossed salad with a large salad bowl half full of different cuts of fruit. His eyes were focused on the job at hand. "I can fix the potential part." He said smirked up at her in a slightly dirty way. "I hope you like natures skittles." He said handing her the salad bowl half full of different fruit pieces.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:41 pm
User Image

✗ø✗ø ||

Camille raised an eyebrow, both to his response and the bowl in front of her. Vegetables and fruit together? In all her years, she'd actually never tried such a combination. "We'll see." Was her only response before picking up a fork and beginning her meal. Surprisingly it wasn't as awful as she had anticipated. She'd have to show him how to truly make a vegan meal. When it came to eating she was a bit of a glutton. After a few mouthfuls, she stopped to look at him. "So what happened with the...well you." she said, waving her finger in reference to his breed. "Not everyday I get interrogated by a halfie. Or end up back at his home...for that matter. Actually, can't say as though I've ever really met one before."

|| ✗ø✗ø

{ooc; Inquisitive

User Image

Daven watched her a while longer, his eyes focused on the rise and falls of her chest, his heart ached, watching her sleep. She looked so peaceful that he didn't want to disturb her in the least, just observe her. His eyes scanned to make sure all the shades were closed before he gave a contented sigh and closed his eyes, sleep taking him hard and fast.

[ooc; Out like a light.

Raven Lavender

Shy Fatcat

7,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Samantha_Sinclair

Beloved Elder

11,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:45 pm
♫♫ Queen of Sound ♫♫
♫Clara Marie Desmond♫

User Image

She gave a nod “ Alright fair enough, so what sorts of things bother you, like things on tv?” Clara stretched and then walked from the room seeking out where she’d left her bags, then brought them back into the room with her digging through the larger of the two bags to find some comfortable clothes that were a little less revealing. Of course, at this point she was fairly certain there wasn’t much point in trying to hide from Kade. He likely looked his fill while she was asleep. “ I don’t know your sensitivity level so we’re going to have to find a base level anyway…a place to start” She said picking up a shirt and shaking it out, now she had to find a bra. She kept digging in the bag knowing she’d put one in there someplace.

The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games