Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Hospital Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:47 pm
INN EAGAN

Urgentcy ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn stood back as the nurse came in and helped the doctor get Bree hooked back up to the machines. It was painful to see her in so much. What did Lillian do to her exactly? For a bruise like what she had, maybe broken ribs? And seriously, why didn't Ty do anything to stop her? Either of them! He's a strong guy, he could have easily broken up the fight and prevented any of this. Pulling the chair out of the doctor's way, he set it at the corner of the room and sat down with a hand rubbing along his jaw as he thought about everything he had, kind of, learned in the last few minutes. This wasn't how he wanted to spend his Halloween. He had hoped that the two of them could go to the festival on Mykronos and have a good time. Even hang out with Ty and Lillian. Ty had been talking about some double date nonsense and tonight would have been the prefect night. Now he wasn't even sure that was going to happen, nor did he really feel in the mood at this point.

oOBookwormYumiOo
[quotewhiters4"]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:35 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree, Finn, Lillian, Sela, Lysander, Katio
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
More Action/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese dropped his fist from the door, sighing to himself. Finn and Bree in one room; Lillian, Sela, Kaito and Lysander in the other. It was like seeing two different sides of the family, except half of the latter could shove off. He could only imagine what Lysander would do if the door was opened, especially if Lil told him what just happened. Lysander had probably been advising Lillian to leave the wolf he so hated; heck, he could have set her up with that Jason guy to begin with. Whatever, Sela didn't need to see him like this anyway, or have an inclination of what was going on. So much for standing up for her mother even at this point. "Okay, I get it..." He breathed quietly, turning away and heading from whence he came. Wasn't welcome here, another case of 'you-should-have-done-something' nonsense; or maybe it was her 'since you don't want to see me anyway.' Well he didn't, and that was justified! Just...fine, actually stay gone this time. He was pissed, and he'd better face Finn already and explain. Bree was screaming in pain, and that was expressly his fault after pushing her husband into her equipment, and inadvertently her. If Finn told him to get lost, it would actually be to his benefit today.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $338.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎[/color┋✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:57 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxUser ImageUser Image
Lillian's Outfit: Packing ║ Sela's Outfit: Polka Dots

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

As she waited for Kaito's answer, seeing the bandages around his head and not wanting to rush him, she glanced to her brother. He was staring at her. Why? Blinking, silently asking him why he was staring. No, wait, he wasn't staring at her but the door. Why? Turning slightly, she looked over her shoulder to look at the door. Glancing down to the floor, she could see a shadow standing at the door for a moment before turning away. Looking back to Lysander, she set Sela down, "Watch her." There wasn't an objection from him, but then again she didn't give him an option before turning and opening the door. Looking around the hallway, she almost didn't see him. "Ty!" she called as she left Kaito's room, closing the door behind her. Walking after him, trying to catch up before he left again, she already almost felt out of breath from her heart pounding so hard. What was he doing at the door? She hadn't heard him and it baffled her. Why would he be coming after her? To yell at her more maybe. Although, she couldn't understand why. She apologized. Whether any of them believed her or not, she did what she had to do, she meant it and now her conscious would be clear.

"Ty wait up!" she jogged the rest of the way to him, before stopping and placing a hand to her chest. Ever since earlier this morning, her heart hasn't stopped racing. "What..." she paused as she looked away from him. "What did you want?" She wasn't demanding to know and she wasn't trying to have an attitude. She was actually curious he would have even followed her. However, her tone came out rather flat. She wasn't sure she could handle much more of this today, or in a lifetime. It was just way too painful.

whiters4
CrystalAzure23

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:22 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kaito Ryuu

|| Married || Twenty Three (23) || 183 Lbs || Wearing ||
Thinking⇨ ??
With⇨Alone

User Image

Kaito could feel his lips tug into a small smile as Lysander responded to his not at all good joke with humor. He said nothing thought, just watched as Lillian entered the room and the child was passed onto her. She asked how he was doing and he wasn't quiet sure what to say. 'I don't know' would have been his first answer. He watched Lysander come to the chair and sit down with unconscious intensity. Large dull green eyes watching as he plopped down onto the chair. He then remembered Lillian's question once Lysander looked back to the door and his chapped lips parted to speak but before anything could past pink lips Lillian put down their child and lest. Kaito gave a questioning look but shrugged it off.

He looked back up at the ceiling and closed his eyes, softly sighing and sitting quietly for a moment. His tongue darted out of his mouth and swiped over his bottom lip and he swung his legs over the bed, his back facing Lysander. "Alright, time to find out what the hell happened." he muttered more to himself than Lysander. he turned over his right arm and pulled out the two needles on his arm and took the heart rate thing off his finger. He gut off the bed and walked to the foot of it, taking off the clip bored and reading through the papers. He had been right, head trauma, hit in the hit over the head with a metal chair after getting into a fist fight with some guy named Gray Lawrence. He mouthed the name to himself, he could recall it, he was the guy they had caught for their latest rape/murder cases. he didn't remember interrogating him though. Said on the file that he had to get 27 in his head but none for his lip or cheek. There was also small internal damage done to his abdominal that, he guessed, had gone away. he tossed the bored down on the bed and fingered at the bandages on his head, he ran his finger along the cut and hissed quietly in pain jerking his hand away, the stitches where still in his head, he had no clue when they would be removed. he ran a hand over his stomach and could feel a swollen spot. Kaito huffed out a sigh and walked back to his bed sitting down. He clapped his hand together. "Alright, lets get me the hell out of here." God was he ready to leave. He wanted to go home and eat and read and find out exactly what had happened at work. he looked down at his bare legs then up at Lysander. "You think they still have my clothes?" he asked, cocking his head to the side.

One More Day
[OOC:]

Lady Illusia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CrystalAzure23

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 4:41 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

The heart monitor beeping was dropping. Her normal heart race was taking into affect, if not a little slower. She sank into the bed with ease, hands relaxing from their grip on the sheets. Everything was fading once again, one eye closing at a time to emphasize just how the drugs were taking over her. Once she had completely conked out, the doctor turned to her damaged side, quietly peeling back the hospital gown to check the bandages underneath. His fingers felt against the underside of her chest, making sure nothing had come back out like it had the day before. A faint nod, whispering to himself, and he exhaled, turning to look at Finn. Though he didn't show it well, it was clear he was relieved from getting her stabilized and back onto the bed. "Mr. Teagan..." He began, running a hand over his face and pinching the bridge of his nose. "I'm not sure what took place here - and quite frankly, I'll be polite enough not to ask." All kindness was gone, more frustration on his face than anything else. "But the last thing I want to do is remove either you or the others from her room and the hospital. However, if this happens again, I will have to do so." He gave a curt nod to the man, opening up his charts, pictures pinned underneath.

"Last night, a Tyrese Havens brought Mrs. Teagan here to the hospital. Though he claims she had fallen off a bike, apparently, I find it hard to believe unless she managed to smash her torso against the curb just right." He plucked a picture off of his board and held it out to Finn. "As you can see in the picture, whatever happened, she landed on her side and received a broken rib." The picture revealed Bree's side, the side swell of her breast, right side, and underside of her chest. A lump had protruded an inch or two from beneath her skin - threatening to break out at any second. Her skin thinned out, the outline of her ribs clear in a purple and red tattoo that formed from the blood under. "The rib just barely missed puncturing her lung. If that would have happened, her breathing could have ceased or her lungs would have filled with fluid. Fortunately, it missed and she should heal well in four to six weeks so long as she isn't extremely mobile." He sighed, skimming through a few more sheets of papers. Charts, writings... He pulled out another image, an x-ray of the rib - and handed this to Finn as well. "If you hold it up to the light, you'll get a better look." He instructed, not looking up. He sighed, putting the papers back down and looking to Finn.

"I had planned to come in and do a sonogram on her as soon as she was calm after waking up. Though as you can see, we may have to wait a bit longer. After checking her vital signs, I'll see what I can do." Sliding another chair across from Finn, he moved it away from the sleeping brunette. "Now... Mr. Teagan. If your wife hasn't told you, there is a strong possibility that the child inside your wife may not be alive anymore. It would be a miracle for him or her to be stable inside of Mrs. Teagan after the fall she had. It isn't news I enjoy telling - as I'm sure it's not news you want to hear. But I am obliged to tell you now." He had now leaned onto his knees, speaking quietly underneath the slow beeping of the machines. His dark brown eyes stared up at Finn, waiting for any questions or comments.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Hospital Gown.
Feeling: Numb.
Money: $1059.50

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:08 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
More Action/ Driving

Tyrese heard Lillian pursue him after the fact, not exactly sure if she'd been playing the waiting game with him or not. This day was already done for him. Stealing a glance at the flustered female, he stopped at a vending machine to let her catch up. He stuffed a five dollar bill inside while he waited, selecting a can of coffee and debating on a bottle of water. Before deciding, he lumbered several degrees around to face his ex. She shouldn't be out of breath like that, but his give a damn meter was spent with her saying she slept with someone else. He scratched his cheek, "What do I want?" From her? After yesterday? He glanced at the machine and selected a water, pausing as it gave a rumbling crash on its way down. "I want my kid." He leaned down and grasped both drinks, offering the one she seemed to be in need of. He waited that much longer to grab his change. "I followed you to make sure you weren't hurt. I don't care what you did, I'm not letting anyone get away with putting their hands on you." He then sighed heavily, rolling his head on his shoulders, then rubbing the back of his neck. "But since I promised Sela a trip to beach-a-paloozah, I might as well do it today while there's an event going on." So yes, if she wanted to know what he wanted from her, the answer would only be his kid until they fixed whatever this was. At least someone would be with him if she just gave him Sela for a while; besides, she still had to work this week. If she left Sela with him, she wouldn't have to pay the babysitter and their daughter would be with family- her father as opposed to the sitter.

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:57 pm

Lillian watched him intently as he got the drinks from the vending machine. As she reached out for the water, her hand stopped when he said he wanted Sela. Did he mean to take her away from her? He couldn't really think that right? Just because of a mistake. With a now trembling hand, she took the water from him and played with the label as he continued on. So far, none of it was really what she wanted to hear. At least he still cared about her enough to care if hurt her. Her gaze drifted to the bottle in her hands thinking that her life would fall apart if he tried to take her daughter away. It would truly fall apart if that were to happen. She could feel her eyes beginning to sting, taking a few steps back from him. That was something she just couldn't handle, not after a night like last night and today.

Her head snapped up though when he mentioned the festival. Quickly wiping her eyes with her trembling hands, she gave him a tearful smile. It felt weird that she could even muster one at a time like this. She was just so happy that he wasn't taking their child from her. Sniffling and shaking her head a little, she dropped the smile as quickly as she could knowing he might think something horrible of her for it. "Uhm, yeah! Yeah. Her costume is at home but..." she trailed off as she looked away for a moment and then back to him. "My brother was gonna watch her tonight and bring her to your place tomorrow so you could, if you wanted, go to the festival tonight. Since he doesn't really do parties."

((OOC; Oh, so you know. There are replies from others in the astronomy class, they just didn't quote you =_= ))
whiters4

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:15 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn sat in silence as the doctor talked to him. Handed a picture they took upon her admittance, he continued to rub his jaw as he stared at it blankly. The both of them would have some serious explaining to do to him when this was all over. And the idea that his best friend let something like this happen to his pregnant wife...because of his girlfriend! It made him sick. It was like he was asking to throw away five years of friendship. Glancing at Bree, he doubted she'd want him to do that, but it was certainly at the forefront of him mind right now. Looking up, he took the x-ray from him and just stared at the film. He didn't even bother really looking at it in the light. He didn't want to see his wife like this. It was bad enough the situation he was in right now! Turning his head away, he gave them back to the doctor and slid deep into his chair. Propping his elbow up on the arm rest, the hand that had been rubbing along his jaw stopped and just sat there.

Finally, when the doctor spoke about their baby, he stirred in his seat. Dropping his hand, he sighed and pushed himself upright, "Yeah..." he whispered in a hoarse voice. "Yeah she told me." Though unintentional, his voice was practically lost. He hadn't done any screaming or activities that might damage his throat, but it felt like he had. He could barely speak. What was there to say? His wife was here with a broken rib and their baby in danger. His best friend did nothing to stop it and probably somehow thought he was out of the fire for bringing her to the hospital. And his girlfriend...Finn didn't even know what to think of her.

oOBookwormYumiOo
[quotewhiters4"]

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:44 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

The doctor gave another curt nod, taking a deep breath. "That aside, I will check on her now and if you like, we can check on the baby while she's asleep so as to not get her excited. I'm afraid if I do, she may try to move around in her bed." He paused, stroking his own chin a second as he looked over to the sleeping Bree. Poor thing. It was a good thing he had seen worse than this. Tucking the board underneath his arm and leaving the pictures with Finn, he stood, black shoes tapping across the floor and over to her. He lifted her gown back up to her shoulder, careful when wrapping it back around her arm so as he didn't disturb her with more pain. Hopefully she was numb enough that she wouldn't wake for a little while. Though they couldn't give her much with the possibility of her still being pregnant. If they did, there was always a risk of the baby's life in their own hands. If it proved to be unstable, they would up the morphine and number her side as much as they could. "Just so as you know what to expect. From your last visit, I'm assuming you're the comforting type - though it is nice to see you here this time ahead of the point." It was true. Since Dr. Harvey was married, he didn't appreciate women dragging and kissing him down on the cheeks with their pregnancy if they were alone in the room. Hugs were fine.

He pushed along the rib, feeling around again for any protruding skin, jotting into his board, then glancing to the medical machines, writing down her heart rate and whatnot. The IVs were working fine again... Machines looked good. He continued jotting, making small side notes as he waited for Finn's response.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Hospital Gown.
Feeling: Numb.
Money: $1059.50

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:48 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Married ║ Half Demon ║ 22 ║ $995 ║ Quick

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Sela walked over to her uncles as her mother told them to watch her. Where was she going? Her ears perked to the sound of her daddy's name. Her daddy was here? She wanted to see her daddy too! Lysander wrapped an arm around the little girl to prevent her from following after her mother. That damn wolf. He was always causing trouble for his sister...Although, he'd admit that this time she brought it on herself. Pulling the little girl into his lap, he turned his gaze back to his husband as he spoke and got out of bed. Couldn't he just, for once, get better the right way? He was always so nosy and fidgety. "Get back in bed," he huffed as he followed the brunette around the room. He wasn't getting up from his spot until the doctor came to the room and said it was okay to release him. "We're not going anywhere until you're seen by the doctor," he added curtly. Looking up at him, he glared at the brunette sternly.

CrystalAzure23

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:51 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
More Action/ Driving

Tyrese felt sympathy for Lillian, it honestly pulled his heart strings to see the fear enter her eyes before the tears came. But when he imagined reaching out to wipe those tears and comfort her, his mind clicked back to feeling contempt and disgust. Sympathy wasn't making this go away. Cry some more Lillian, you deserve that. Luckily for her, he wasn't taking her child; this wasn't a situation questioning the issue of Sela's safety, he wasn't going to spite her with their kid. Only...Well damn, did Sela need to be around someone who opened her legs to some other man? He didn't want that influence on his daughter. Just two weeks ago she thought Sela shouldn't know they were dating, would break her heart if it didn't work out. Should he ask what it felt like now that she was the one to do it? The wolf blinked, holding up his coffee can to read the nutritional facts. As if Lillian was going to tell her daughter her parents weren't together because of her, whole point of saying nothing to begin with, hm? Well now she can think her parents didn't even give an effort, there's the alternative! Tyrese shook off the bitter thoughts. Now wasn't the time. "Okay, I'll take her tonight. Unless she was going with Lysander because he asked for her first?" Which would be fine, Sela could be with her uncles too.

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: Geez! Well they have to wait until I have time to post.
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:05 pm
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kaito Ryuu

|| Married || Twenty Three (23) || 183 Lbs || Wearing ||
Thinking⇨ ??
With⇨Alone

User Image

"Lysander, I have been attended to by a doctor for what I assume is two weeks? Yeah I think two weeks." He looked at his husband then at his hand, flexing his fingers. he extended his arm out and flexed his fingers again, showing Lysander. "i'm fine, I just want to go home." He said, no plead, eyebrows knitting together a little and eyes growing soft. Something he almost never does, puppy dog eyes. He set both his hands back into his lap and stared at the door. He sighed through his mouth, a deep feeling telling him the blond wouldn't let him leave and even if he did the doctor wouldn't just let him walk out. He stood up once again, thoughtlessly rubbing his midsection with his fingertips through his gown. he needed to move, feel the cold tile under his bare feet. Looking around the room he had found a hand mirror resting on the table by where he sat. He walked around the bed to pick it up and lifted it so he could look at his face, wanting so see how bad the swelling had really gotten. He ran the tip of his index finger over his lips, then the swollen cut. He pulled his lower lip down looking at his bottom row of teeth then repeated this with the top row. All his teeth where still there so the punches weren't so bad. He then lifted the mirror a little and pushed up the bandages to cheek out the gash on his forehead, he was able to see two of the 20-some-what stitches on his forehead. The gash started next to his left eye the over the eyebrow and across his forehead before reseeding to his hair line. He stayed silent as he examined himself, for a long moment forgetting Lysander was even there.

One More Day
[OOC:]

Lady Illusia

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

CrystalAzure23

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:12 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

"I think...that would be best," he replied with a small nod. He wanted to know if their baby was okay. He only hoped, wished, that it would be good news. Desperately he wanted to bring the light back into her eyes. If he had good new for her when she woke up, then of course she would be happy. That light in her eyes might be reignited and she can smile again. Was it wrong of him to want that of her? He wanted her happy. In one foul swoop all that happiness was gone of her. Picking up his chair, he scooted it closer and gently wrapped his hand around hers in a comforting matter. He would do everything he could to be there for her.

oOBookwormYumiOo
[quotewhiters4"]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:39 pm

Lillian saw that hesitation in his eyes and felt her heart twist in guilt again. How many times could she say she was sorry before he would believe her? Would he ever believe her? If only he would tell her how to earn back his trust, she would do it in a heartbeat. Her hand came down to grab at her stomach, trying to fight off the nausea. Taking a few more steps away from him, "I asked him to watch her to give us both enough time to calm down and talk to her. She's a little attached to him right now anyways, something about this morning. You'll have to ask him," she replied softly. Sela had mentioned something about it in the car, but she didn't get all details. She wasn't exactly paying all that much attention in the car. Driving was all she had been focused on so as not to run them off the road with her thoughts clouding her mind. In fact, she was surprised at just how quiet Sela had been so far this morning. Perhaps whatever happened before her brother woke her up had upset her. However, she had no clue at the moment what that was and although she was sure Ty would want to know what was upsetting their daughter, she doubted he would care that it had to do with her. Lillian sighed heavily, "Well...I'm sorry for keeping you. I'll just go." Hesitating a moment in leaving, looked up at him, then down and then up at him again. "Sorry again," she added awkwardly before finally turning away from him and making her way back down the hall.

whiters4

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 9:21 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Married ║ Half Demon ║ 22 ║ $995 ║ Quick

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Lysander sighed heavily as he ran a hand through his messy blonde hair. Why couldn't anyone just take his advice? He didn't want to deal with a stubborn husband and an overly emotional sister. Plus, he had his sister's daughter. He was exhausted from being woken up so damn early to come rescue his sister, dealing with her acting like a complete lunatic when they entered the hospital, and now his stubborn as all hell husband. Seriously! He occasionally had good advice. Why couldn't they just listen to him? It took him at least an hour to get Lillian here and apologize for the shitstorm she caused. It was a chore being in this family sometimes. Why couldn't, just once, people listen to him? "You got beat up pretty damn badly. I'd prefer you wait for the doctor to came by and look you over and then release you. I'd feel better, plus we can get whatever medications they want to give you and get my sister," he replied with a tired sigh. "Yeah uncle Kaito! We gotta wait for mommy and then we can all get breakfast," Sela added as she curled up into her uncle's chest, hugging her stuffed dinosaur tightly.

CrystalAzure23

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games