Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:52 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

Robin smirked a bit as he whined about her vague answer. She simply chuckled at him and placed her hands on her hips. "So a game, huh? Alright then~" Being one who loves games, she couldn't possibly back out on this. All she had to do was get him flustered, right? That was a piece of cake! Besides, she was curious to see what he had in mind. "Wait a minute..." A sudden thought popped up. "What happens if I don't get you flustered? Will I have to do something?" Robin tilted her head to the side in confusion. These were all very important questions in her head. She needed to know ground rules so she didn't have to play dirty...at least not this time~ She wrinkled her nose a bit as Shiro poked it in a playful manner.

So he wanted to see her flirtatious side, huh? Actually...did she even have one? Biting the tip of her thumb, Robin thought good and hard. How was she supposed to be "flirty"? Was she like supposed to tease him like he always did to her? Nah...that seemed silly. Well, whatever being "flirty" was, she better find out soon if she wants to win the game.

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Saisons de Amour ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC: LOL!

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:06 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$482

"Hey I'm allowed to treat myself every now and then." Gabe replied before dumping some more food on his plate. When he had enough he moved over next to Celly before his attention was drawn to the stage. He sighed slightly to himself. "Ugh...somehow I knew something like this was going to happen..." Mumbling slightly before taking a piece of his food and eating it. He didn't have much interest in marriage since he wasn't exactly the guy you could even want to wed. Not saying he is incapable of such a thing it's just he couldn't see it happening.

His eyes darted over to the woman that was being proposed to before hearing what Celly had said. "Hmm...I guess." He didn't particularly care for such a thing. It was never going to happen to him so why would he feel obliged to be happy for another? He turned his attention to her for a moment notice before sighing to himself. "Sorry, I'm not exactly one to be joyful over such a thing." He looked down at his food for a second. At first he was going to eat it but somehow he managed to lose his appetite. He placed the plate down on the table then turned to face her once more.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:15 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Flirtatious, Confident
Company: None
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: Robin
Outfit: Classy

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro grinned devilishly as she asked him for the "Rules". He did have an idea what he wanted her to do if she lost the game. Hm? Oh I have my Ideas but lets just say I'll do what you want if you win and You'll do what I want if I win. Of course nothing too over the line like....Well.... He said, his face turning a deep shade of red. He wasn't going to do anything THAT perverted. Let the games begin~ He said in a sing-song tone. Shiro walked back over to the snack bar and grabbed a fancy pastry snack that he didn't know the name of. He wondered how she was going to "Win" this game. Although he wasn't going to make it any bit easy for her. Shiro looked around at the people still bustling about. He looked over to the "Voting area" and saw a crowd of locals voting for their favorite couples.
╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:46 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree, Finn (you s.o.b. xD)
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Perfect Balance/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: Edit Manuscript

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═

Tyrese chuckled under his breath and gave a nod. Things certainly could have been a lot worse off. Lillian put Sela's need for a father ahead of everything else, it would only have seemed sensible had the blonde wanted him nowhere near her or their child. But to be working together, on being parents and their on personal relationship even, he was grateful she allowed their feelings for each other to factor into what they were building. He then snorted and smirked, at Bree's witty analogy. 'Well played. But, yeah, you're right." This was their own story, with all it's up and downs. He wouldn't wish what they went through on anyone else, it was nothing to be admired even if they were choosing to consider their feeling instead of just their problems; however, he didn't want to be judged based on that. What made he and Lil what they were wasn't what they did with their relationship; it was how they loved each other through it. Everyone was going to have some mistakes to account for, so how could one say one relationship was better than the other? No, it was their ability to lean on and support one another that really counted.

He smiled back at her, waiting for her answer before there was in interruption throughout the ball. At first he winced as the mic tuned when being tapped, his ears ringing for several seconds. He then looked up towards the stage and let Bree drift out of his grasp as she spun around and stared at the meta human who had caused all of the commotion. The wolf froze to be caught in the spot light, immediately shuffling backwards and out of the way. He shrugged at Bree glancing back at him, the wolf hadn't been a pawn in this. Well, that was his initial interpretation until he actual heard the duration of Finn's speak. Besides the fact Ty was gonna punch that fool for including his personal business in his speech, he was shocked their fight had anything to do with him at all. What?! He frowned briefly, brows furrowed inwards. Seriously?! He...sigh, whatever. He pursed his lips for several seconds before deciding to let it go. He didn't want to be the cause of Bree and Finn fighting, he was not a matter of importance in anyone else's marriage, or at least he shouldn't be. At least Finn was clearing it up now, the author folded his hands across his chest and shook his head at the other male.

His shoulders gave a brief heave as he chuckled and backed up to where most of the people were either watching or going about their own business. Lacking in the beauty department. "F you too, Finn" He mouthed jokingly when the male's eyes fell on him for a few seconds. Ty knew he was damn good looking. If Finn saw him as a brother, Ty felt the same. He may not be around for five years, and his may have even missed his wedding...excluding that one time from the overall point he was making. He still had Finn's back, without a doubt in the world. Bree too, because she was his best friend's wife, she herself was a good friend, and he was their godfather, their family. Shaking his head once more, he maneuvered past the crowd and headed back to the bar. Finn was a sap, so let him and Bree have their moment. He was satisfied after he heard her ecstatic 'yes.' He was happy for them, they always had a great relationship.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:06 pm
User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Go to the Fall Ball◈With Rylee◈Wearing: Center of attention /Driving
User Image

"Yeah, totes adorbs." Alexus agreed halfheartedly. His definition of romance didn't follow a story book of a movie. Maybe he should brush op on the kind of romance that did pertain to the bedroom. N ot that Rylee had ever complained for seemed discontent about it, the two made their own fun and had their own sentimentality with one another, but he could always wine and dine her. Thats what made him miss spending money willy nilly, he liked getting his wife expensive things.

Anyway, he was now bored. He took Rylee's hand again, trying to get her attention again. "Hey sweet pea, lets grab our champagne and mingle." He suggested, giving her hand a soft tug. There was a whole table lined with sweets, food, and drinks. They might as well get into the swng of things...this little show out on stage was apparently getting everyone into a romantic mood. Alexus still just wanted to have a good time with his wife and makes some friends.

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $446
Last Purchase: Food (-$53.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉◉

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:06 pm
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ❤ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

"Oh, there's no reason to think that way," she replied as she looked at the couple again. She thought they were adorable, but none more so then the pair a few tables down from them. The red headed man and the Indian woman. She even dressed in traditional garb; how cute. Leaning forward on the table, she picked up a puff of some kind, popped it into her mouth as her shoulders curved inward. "Okay, since you won't let me do a reading for you, which I still say is lame, why don't you tell me your story? Like why you drink, why you're a jerk to people and stuff like that," she suggested as she looked over to him. A change of subject would be nice. He seemed a little...upset maybe? Did it have to do with that couple over there? Or like, the romance and emotions caused by it. Just from that simplistically complex display of love, lots of people were feeling the romance and getting closer in someway to their date or partner.

She's been trying for two days to get close to her date, and all she's gotten was sex out of it. Yes they were close, and it was very good, but Jesus! For one, she still was't entirely used to sex even with her monstrous libido that she had no idea where it came from. Even so, she wasn't one to deny the fact that she needed real love and affection just like the next person. She may be a little bit of a handful with her seizures and powers, but she was still human. She wasn't a walking doll or anything. She still had feelings and was quite capable of expressing herself, unlike what all her psychiatrists think of her.

I see everything no one else believes.

xTwisted Jester
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:19 pm
INN EAGAN

Date for the Ball ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn smiled like a goofy idiot. Falling back as she threw herself at him after having put her wedding ring back on, he grunted softly and wrapped his arms around her tightly. She was finally in his arms again. It had only been a little over a day, but it felt like an eternity since he last held her. Burying his face into her styled hair, his grip on her tightened slightly, grinning against her as she kissed his neck. He could still feel some eyes on him, and somehow, he had managed to get a silent death threat from Ty. It was meant to be funny! It's not like he was ragging on him or anything, just a joke at his expense. Okay, so maybe he could have made a better one, but either way! Finn couldn't help but laugh though. Everything was going to go back to normal. Everything was alright now...Remembering what his in-laws told him, he flinched as he pushed them to their feet, still holding onto her. Oh man...The pain was getting worse. He shouldn't have knelt down like that.

"Come on Bree," he whispered, moving his lips to her ear. "Let's get out of here for a little bit." Finn wanted some alone time with his wife. After something like that, of course he would. Plus, his knee was hurting and he wanted to rest it a bit before they actually enjoyed the ball. Picking her up bridal style, he walked out of the party with a slight limp but carried through like a champ. Like he said, he'd do anything and everything for her. She was his life and once their baby was born, the both of them would be his life.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:22 pm
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$482

He looked slightly to his right, thinking to himself over what is happening with the couples. He was wondering how he could even get use to all that. He didn't show much of an impression on Celly and his whole b*****d attitude wasn't exactly helping. Perhaps this was a bad idea of coming here. Everything that started to bloom in the air; romance, dancing and so on was making him contemplate about the future. Where would he see himself. With her? No she'd probably leave when the next guy who was interesting came along.

When she spoke to him once more he felt completely set off by it. Jerk, drinking, refusing it was doing his head in. "I-I'll be right back." He needed to get some fresh air and try to at least clear his head. He gently pushed past a few people, not even looking back at his date. He barged through the doors and closed them behind him. Soon after he took a few steps to the side of the entrance, and leaned up against the wall. His eyes darted to the ground with his mind thinking over what happened. "I'm not cut out for this, I never have been." A small sigh escaped his lips while he slumped down slightly.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:29 pm
User ImageILLIAN ALL

Demon ║ 22 ║ $440 ║ Saisons Manager ║ Classic Classy&Hairstyle

User Image

Garnet eyes watched him as he maneuvered through the crowd, his destination looking like the bar. Tousling her curls, she cleared up the blood from the small cuts on her hand and strode her way over to him. It was easy for her to slip through the crowd because she's been doing things like this all her life. Even now she occasionally had to attend fancy events if they're big deals, but she would always strictly be there for business. This time was different. She was supposed to be here on a date and she already felt like that had been ruined. No, there was still plenty of time in the night to salvage those feelings.

"Well...Look at what I found," she purred as she walked up to him. There didn't seem to be an ounce of evidence at her previous feelings as she smirked at him. "A model for Calvin Klein's fancy cowboy collection." She was teasing, of course. Even in his, strange, choice of attire, he still looked damn good and once she was done teasing him, she'd admit it. Before then though, not a chance.

whiters4

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:39 pm
Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

Hearing him laugh and hold her and the smell of him was enough to send her into the hysteric sobs she had been trying to avoid. Though these were a little lighter - she could still feel the sting of hot tears gush against her eyes and his neck. Everything was okay. Everything was still okay. Smiling all the while, she couldn't stop laying kisses on him, letting them trail to the underside of his chin, then back down to the nook where she lay her head. Her eyes opened in the slightest to peer at his jaw line as he spoke, a frantic nod to his question though her body remained limp against him. The tears would stop soon enough - and she would race back upstairs, if they weren't doing that already, to fix her make up. She sniffled against him, arms tight around his neck as she felt herself being picked up and pushed into the air by his strong arms. For now, the limp would go unnoticed. She was too ecstatic with joy and overwhelmed with happiness to even notice anyone but him at the moment. And even then...

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: emotion_omnomnom
Today's Outfit: Fall Ball And Hair~.
Feeling: Ecstatic; Beyond Loved.
Money: $390.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:44 pm
User Image

(◕o◕) Call me Celly ᕙ( ^ₒ^ c)

You see what I want you to see.

Green eyes blinked in confusion as they watched him get up and leave. Where was he going? She watched him push through people like they weren't even there. Had she said something? Getting up, she slowly followed after him. Whether he believed it or not, they were at least friends and as friends she needed to make sure he was alright. If he would just open up to her more, she could get a better insight into his person; she could understand him. It was like he wanted nothing to do with that. Lie he wanted to stay closed off from the rest of the world for the rest of his life; which wouldn't be too much longer if he keeps living the way he is. Celly was a nice person, maybe not overly bubbly or whatever, but she was nice. So it couldn't be that hard to believe that she did genuinely care about him.

Walking out the doors, she looked around outside until she noticed him just standing there beside the doors. "Gabriel..." she said softly as she walked over to him. Her heels clicked against the ground and the cold air made her shiver. Jeeze! It's like an ice storm out here! Wrapping her arms around herself, she looked up at him with concerned eyes. "Gabriel, are you alright?"

I see everything no one else believes.

xTwisted Jester
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:55 pm
User Image

EVI AHIRI

Single║Human║18║Is it too much?&Hairstyle║$441.15

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—*—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

"Hey Andrew," she began, slowly biting into something that had cream cheese in it. Wow! These were delicious! He hadn't been joking. Ruby eyes fluttering, she forced her mind back to what she was going to ask him. "What would you do if you and your wife, or girlfriend, got into a fight? Would you do something crazy like what that guy did?" she asked, fully curious. Plus, she just didn't want their fun to die away because she had a moment of insecurities. Although, if he knew, he wouldn't want to be around her anymore. Just like everyone else. It wasn't just because of her attitude that she had no friends, or a social life. Everyone blamed her like she had been asking for it; like she wanted it to happen. And when it finally did, she couldn't handle it being over so she caused a big upset over it. Well they were wrong! It wasn't her fault. She hadn't been asking for it. And she most certainly had wanted it to end the moment it began. Devi inwardly cringed at the memories. No, don't think about them. You'll just ruin this wonderful night with a nice guy.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:55 pm
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married Fall Ball $500xxxxxxxxx

Rylee chuckled a bit and smirked over at her husband before she glanced around the room again. She knew Alexus had different ideas about what was romantic, but he sure did know how to sweep her off of her feet, even if it didn't involve a lot of money. Hell, she would be ecstatic if he'd surprise her with a nice picnic on the beach. She didn't need some big fancy heartfelt speech.

Though, after all the excitement of the speech had worn off, Rylee wondered what to do now that was when she blinked before tilting her head a little as she looked over at Alexus after he grabbed her hand. Bright teal eyes looked at him for a moment before she smiled and nodded her head. "Sounds like a great idea to me." She said, chuckling slightly as he tugged on her hand, now it would be his turn to drag her around. Smiling a bit, she then followed after him in the direction of the drinks. 'I wonder I'll be able to convince him to dance.' She thought with a small smile.

O.O.C

whiters4

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:02 am
User Image

User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

• I'll drink...

$482

Gabriel could care little for the cold that swept on his skin. He had only shivered slightly but chose to ignore it. All his focus was on the events that were occurring in the ball room. Everyone seemed so happy and in love. He couldn't help but feel the opposite. It was hard for him to unravel his feelings towards another and even more hard to try and remain strong. Even though he didn't see himself that way. He knew that soon enough with how he was going in life, he would perish and no one would care if he was gone. Probably dramatic but hey who would?

His focus on the ground was broken when a familiar voice caught his attention. Looking over, he stared at Celly with a downed look. "This was a mistake for me coming here." He made no intentions of getting close to her as of right now he wanted distance. "You should go back inside and mingle with the others." The bits of his hair slowly covered his face as his eyes became darken. All that you could see was his lips casting a frown.

Lady Illusia

...my sorrows away •

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:15 am
INN EAGAN

Date for the Ball ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

"Do you have a room here or am I going to have to get us one?" he asked as he walked into the lobby, still carrying her. Oh, the idea of spending money made him cringe. Geeze! Nothing should cost so damn much! His wallet took a heavy hit after that. It was also for a good cause, but he was going to be broke before his next paycheck at this rate. Really, Bree better love the s**t outta him for all that he was doing. Of course, he would have done it anyway, but if he wasn't trying to be such a good husband, they probably would have done it together so they still had money. Finn inwardly groaned. "Oh, I thought I should let you know...your parents are giving us that little, Subaru? Kia? Whatever it is, they're giving it to us as a present for the baby," he said, not sure if Ryan and Julia told her that part, or if they even got to that part.

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games