Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:57 pm
User Image
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

The kitten would jump from Ringo's pocket and land on the desk, staring up at Syn with curious eyes. Meanwhile Ringo seemed to calm down a bit after seeing Tsukasa approach after she had finally gotten his attention. Her eye twitching a bit at being called "young lady" as if she were a child which didn't seem to please the feisty teen one bit."First of all, miss is fine, I'm 18. Secondly, I was just passing through when I happen to recognize your face from a photo Yukino showed me. You're the Tsukasa Yuki has been wandering around aimlessly looking around for. Now I'm not sure what happened exactly but you need to find him or get in touch with him somehow. He can't be wandering the streets like some homeless person, it's not right.."Her tone seemed to lighten up when she said the last sentence, her gaze lowered. It was evident that she was concerned for the boy's well being and something had been bothering her.

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

ShadowStar369

Money: $960.00
Profile:

Theme: Little Monster

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:28 pm

Delicious Lunatique

someone

someone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╬═══
Sуη ═══╬
User Image

User Image

Syn smiled sweetly down at the kitten and stood from the surprisingly comfortable chair. Since it was rude to eavesdrop, she chose to focus on the cat in front of her. She climbed onto the desk and rested on her hands and knees, her form slowly changing into that of a cat's. Now in her feline form, Syn purred and sat before the kitten. Unlike Karma, she enjoyed the company of all creatures and especially with a young feline such as this. She just sat there, her long white tail swishing slowly behind her as she stared down at the cat. Occasionally she would glance up at the humans, obviously curious.
User Image

Single |Meta Human | 22 | Unemployed
"♪ You will always be my hero...
Even though you have lost your mind.. ♪"

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗
How could I tell you that I love you, when you were so happy with someone else?
╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:35 pm
Tsukasa Inamori
|| The Fox || 22 || Single || Journal ||

Tsukasa had his eyes fixated on the female, leaving his peripherals to follow the white kitten hopping off from her pocket. He need to let her feel that his attention was 100% hers even though its not. If could not risk her causing another commotion in this peaceful library. Briefly his smile faltered as he heard her talk. First, it was clear as day that she didn't want to be treated as a child which is pretty normal given her physical appearance. Second, she seem to have bumped into Yuki. Third, by how she worded things out it seemed that the two have separated names and now Yuki is aimlessly looking for him them. And lastly, she was calling him YUKI! Last time he checked that was off limits. What on earth happened when he was not arounf those two? Did they fight? Shiki's more than capable of taking care of himself but Yuki!!! "Miss..." He pulled out his phone and showed her a picture of another person with blue hair. His name is Yuki as well but he's not his Yuki-chan. "Is this the person you are pertaining to as Yuki?" From all his experience in the past, it was never a bad thing to take precautionary measures. It may be that this person was bluffing only trying to know of his true intentions. These was often in the past. His next move would depend on how she'll be reacting towards the picture.

User Image

::: Company ::: Sahar ::: Mood ::: Worried ::: Money ::: Calculating ......

SoujiAtsumi

Delicious Lunatique

_

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:27 am
User Image
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

The kitten known as Tora began to play with Syn's tail being the playful kitten that he was, meanwhile Ringo looked at the picture and then gave Tsukasa a death glare as if he had insulted her."Do you take me for an idiot..? If that's Yukino then I'm a unicorn. Do you see a horn anywhere on my body..? I didn't think so.." She huffed with her lip slightly parted in a pout. She knew it was not Yukino and wandered what Tsukasa was trying to pull.

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

ShadowStar369

Profile:

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 5:53 pm
Tsukasa Inamori

Unfaltering smile masked the doubtful Tsukasa as he changed the image on his phone. "Oh, that I apologize. I have this one." He showed her another image on his phone this time the real black haired crow came in view. "Is he the one?" The man may be in a hurry to head to work but this is something he must do to assure their safety. For all he knew this little girl may be a spy. Deceiving people is what he does so he knew it all too well. Regardless if it was true or not, Tsukasa would provide her his phone number and deal with her later on again. Closing his phone, he would hand her one of his business card which includes his name, number and that he's the manager of Captain's Deck. "My apologies, miss. But I'm afraid I'm busy at this time. I shall meet with you some other time regarding this matter." With that he would go back to his friend, Sahar and check on his status. "I'm terribly sorry about that. How're you're findings so far?"

User Image

::: Company ::: Sahar ::: Mood ::: Deceitful ::: Money ::: Calculating ......

SoujiAtsumi

Delicious Lunatique

_

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:33 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

So she wasn't his friend? Then just who was the twin-tailed young lady? Sahar glanced back towards her with a small frown, quietly hoping that she wouldn't make any more of a scene. Fortunately, Tsukasa was going to confront her himself. Or perhaps, fortunately, was the wrong word. He hadn't known Tsukasa for long, but it seemed as though his smile had changed. He didn't look happy at all anymore...

"Okay. I will be here." He responded expression worried as he watched his friend leave. Sahar did his best to mind his own business, but he could help glancing at the two every now and then between his skimming. It seemed like there was some sort of misunderstanding, or the girl was just causing a scene. Before long, he had gone through his cart and his attention was focused on the young lady and his friend.

Nor that there was anything to watch for much longer; Tsukasa wrapped up the conversation and returned to their table. "It is fine. I've found plenty of information in the botany books I found; some of them even confirm what I heard yesterday about the fruit. It seems that the Nanoa fruit grows in a place called Love's Orchard and will rot if taken out of the area. Isn't that fascinating?" Just what made the fruit react in such a way? Did it simply have a short life span once picked or was it some sort of magic; Sahar wanted nothing more than to know the answer.

"What about you, did you find anything interesting in the magic books?"

>>>>> I have: $905.25 // I love: no one // I am: Curious <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Zumiragi

Delicious Lunatique

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:18 pm
User Image
User Image
ⓇⒾⓃⒼⓄ xⓇⒾⓉⓄⓇⓊ
๑•ิ.•ัﻬ ApplexofxChaos

Ringo sighed, clearly this boy had other things on his mind and helping her wasn't one of them at the moment. Picking up Tora, she placed the white Kitten in her pocket and took out a pen. Writing on the back of the card Tsukasa had given her, once done she left it on the table for him to take and proceeded to exit, deciding to look for books somewhere more...welcoming.."I left my cell in case you run into Yukino or consider call or text. Later Tsusu." She smirked at the last part as she made her exit without glancing back.

-Exits-

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

ShadowStar369

Profile:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:14 pm
Tsukasa Inamori

Tsukasa merely looked up a few parts of the books and decided on what will be taken along with him and what would be left behind. With the amount he had it would not be feasible to read them all in one go. He wouldn't want to risk missing one details about this. He wanted their mission to go smoothly for the two youngsters. It was his job to make it so.

He gathered the books and placed them on his cart and separated them depending on they're importance. His eyes twitched slightly when he heard that the fruit cannot be taken out of the island. That was one blunder that he was hoping they would not encounter. How can they steal and sell it if it will eventually rot? Still, this worry never showed on his face. "Love's Orchard, hm? I haven't read them all properly so I'll be taking some of them with me. I did come across of a magical gate that would open provided that the condition would be fulfilled. I wasn't able to read further since a page seems to be missing."

His attention was then captured by the feeble hand that incidentally slid the same business card he offered to the pink haired girl. His eyes briefly went to the female and watched her walk out of the place. "Tsusu?" Picking up his card he placed it back in his pocket and placed his attention back to Sahar. "I'll try reading them later if there's time. I'll let you know about my progress tomorrow." He said as he pushed the cart to the front desk for check out. "For now I must excuse myself. It's getting late and I really need to check up on my crew. Until then?" With that he headed out of the library with the books he borrowed.

[exit]

User Image

::: Company ::: Sahar ::: Mood ::: In a hurry ::: Money ::: Calculating ......

SoujiAtsumi

Delicious Lunatique

_

Zumiragi

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:32 pm

Delicious Lunatique

someone

someone

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

╬═══
Sуη ═══╬
User Image

User Image

Syn seemed content with the smaller feline playing with her tail. In fact she even flicked it at him to encourage his playfulness. However she was a little dejected when the kitten's owner picked him up and took him away. She now had nothing to do. No reason to be at the library at all. In fact she was surprised that Karma had even stepped into the building, since she'd grown to hate books because of her dyslexia. Syn returned to her human form and placed Karma's discarded book on the desk before she dropped down from the table and left the building.
User Image

Single |Meta Human | 22 | Unemployed
"♪ You will always be my hero...
Even though you have lost your mind.. ♪"

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗
How could I tell you that I love you, when you were so happy with someone else?
╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

{Exit}

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:40 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Sahar tilted his head to the side as he observed his friend, Tsukasa's eye twitching not going missed. What was that about? He had seemed fine thus far, but was he actually really stressed? The half-breed shifted in his chair as guilt washed over him. Perhaps he should have put more thought into what Tsukasa might have been going through before calling him. Not that it mattered now, seeing as they were almost done with their search.

"Is that so? I wonder what the condition is...Maybe we should let the librarian know about the missing page, they might be able to get a new copy or something."
Who would deface library property like that? It was incredibly rude...Their conversation was put on hold for a moment as the twin-tailed girl approached to give his friend a message before leaving. Well, that was weird.

Deciding to not give it much mind, Sahar looked back to Tsukasa and gave him a grateful smile. "Okay then! I will read a bit tonight and tell you if I find anything interesting. Have fun at work! I will see you tomorrow." He saw him off with a small wave before turning back to his own cart. The books he didn't plan on checking out were placed back on the cart and pushed closer to the botany section, then he returned to gather up the books he was keeping and headed for the front desk. The stack was tall enough that it almost reached his chin when he held them, even with his arms outstretched, however, it wasn't so much that he could carry them by himself.

Once at the desk, he filling out the paperwork for a card while the librarian scanned his books. Sahar would have to do his best to remember where the library was, odd were he would want to return frequently for books as well as DVDs!

>>>>> I have: $905.25 // I love: no one // I am: Content <<<<<

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 8:29 pm
Shiki Morinaga
|| The Snake || 16 || Single || Journal ||

This day has just been quite excruciating. Apart from her getting separated from her beloved Yuki she needed to fetch that wretched manwhore at the library. Not to mention the fact that she needed to contain her massive irritation towards the one who impersonated her beloved's identity. He seems to be a good guy but there's something about him that annoys her so. She just could not put her finger on it. Before she was able to dive into this emotions any further she already arrived at her destination, the Soleil library. It was huge! No wonder Tsukasa went here. He better be researching for that treasure else she will be sure to kill him right on the spot.

In haste Shiki entered the building and searched every section as fast as she could, avoiding any type of hindrance that may block her way. Alas there was there was no signs of the person she was looking for. Thus deciding to ask for help. Hands slammed on the front desk as she pointed towards the librarian who seemed to be accommodating another guest. He was dark skinned and has silky hair white contrasted his complexion. "I'll be brief. Have you seen a guy who looks just like him." She started, pointing over to the man beside her. "Only with fair skin, slit eyes and a lot taller. He gives that predatory look that woo his preys to do his bidding." It may sound like an insult but to her it was the best way for her to describe Tsukasa. She hated the guy after all so there's no need to sugar coat things.

User Image

::: Company ::: herself ::: Mood ::: Annoyed ::: Money ::: $1,000

SoujiAtsumi

_

_

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:22 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

As Sahar finished up the form he felt someone approach the desk beside him. Even then, he jumped slighty when the person suddenly slammed their hands on the desk. Unable to ignore the girl, he stared openly as she began questioning the librarian and pointing towards him. Fair skin and hair, slit eyes, tall...He wasn't quite sure about the 'presatory look' or 'wooing his prey' but the man she described sounded a lot like Tsukasa.

"Excuse me, miss, but you would not happen to be Tsukasa's friend, would you?" She did look a lot like the girl from earlier and she was rather...crass. "I am afraid you just missed him, if that is the case. He had to go to work." He explained with a sypathetic smile. She had seemed in a hurry too, it was a shame she had missed the other man by a few minutes.

He wasn't sure what else to tell her though, Tsukasa had been in a hurry as well and hadn't said anything about the girl before he left. Perhaps it had slipped his mind that she would be arriving soon. "Ah, forgive me for being so rude, I am Sahar; a friend of Tsukasa." He introduced himself after a moments thought, then turned to face the girl and offered his hand to shake. She didn't know him after all, it would probably be best to assure her that what he said had been true.

>>>>> I have: $905.25 // I love: no one // I am: Amused <<<<<

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:18 pm
Shiki Morinaga

As much as possible Shiki would not like to ask for help but in this situation it would be best to do so or else risking missing that fox. Unfortunately for her despite taking such action it seemed that she missed Tsukasa. "What?!" She turn swiftly to face the male which sent she hair fly with the motion. "I can't believe this! Right after I called him and told him to wait up. That freaking fox just don't know how to treat a lady right! I don't know how he gets to lure ladies into his traps. Gah!" She continued on spouting random rants not bothering even if the librarian asked her to lower down her voice. As if she cared. She was stressed out! If she kept it bottled in then who know what she'd do?

After that outburst of anger her breathing began to hasten once more thus reaching for her stash of sweets which is threatening to ran out any minute now. She kept on ranting as she shoved a few gummy bears in her mouth. Her attention was then captured by the person who introduced himself as Sahar. Hugging her bag of goodies, she narrowed her eyes looking at him from head to toe with such scrutinizing look. Compared to others she just met, he seemed to be more civilized earning her respect - somehow. She wiped her feeble hand on her skirt and reached for his, shaking it once. "Shiki. A word of advice. Keep away from that man while you still can." She pulled back her hand and began to feed herself with more sweets until she was left with an empty bag.

Biting her lower lip she looked at the bag and wished there were still more of them. Sad eyes then went over to Sahar as if telling him that she needs more. Maybe he has some in those pants. Smiling like a Cheshire cat, she took a few steps closing in on the man and began to circle him inspecting if he really has some in his pants. "You don't have any candies hidden in your pants, do you?" Her breathing was still not normal so she needed more to fuel herself. She didn't want to collapse again in front of a stranger. She blushed lightly upon recalling the small blunder she had at Finer Things.

User Image

::: Company ::: herself ::: Mood ::: Annoyed ::: Money ::: $1,000

SoujiAtsumi

_

_

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:47 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

He should have known she would get angry, but it was best to get the bad news out of the way first. Sahar let the girl rant and rave, deciding that he shouldn't do anything that might anger her further. However, was she really Tsukasa's friend? She seemed to insult him a lot. Was this what people called a love-hate relationship?

The gril continued raving for a while longer before finally calming down with the help of some gummy bears. Her attentioned then shifted back to Sahar. Her gaze was a bit unnerving, but he still gave her a polite smile as he waited for her to shake his hand. "Nice to meet you, Shiki!" She was loud and a bit rude, but she didn't seem that bad.

"Thanks for the advice, but I do not think that is possible. We have already made plans together and we are researching the mystories of Soleil..." Besides, Tsukasa was a good man, he didn't see why he should avoid him, especially after all he had down for the half-breed. Once his hand was released he turned back to the desk to collect his library card and books. However, Shiki stole his attention again when he felt her staring at him. What did she want, more candy? It seemed so.

"I am afraid not, I am not terribly fond of sweets." He admited, giving her an apologetic smile. "I am going to the store though, would you like to come? Or are you going to look for Tsukasa again?" She seemed frantic to find him so maybe it would be good to send her on her way.

>>>>> I have: $905.25 // I love: no one // I am: Amused <<<<<

Zumiragi

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100

Zumiragi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:39 pm
Shiki Morinaga

She was still weary of the man. So far he has not done anything that was worth of her anger and she so hoped it stayed that way. She's really exhausted and used too much energy for today. One thing did took her interest though. "Is he Tsukasa's informant? Maybe it wouldn't be a good idea to say things like that any further." Their wait would only lengthen if she was to intervene. "Suit yourself." If something happens to the man then her conscience will no longer bother her that much. She warned him beforehand.

Shiki peeked through her lashes with her lower lip sticking out. Shoulders down in discontent, she stood back straight up puffing her cheeks. She needed more. She kicked nonexistent rocks on the floor with her hands clasped on her back. What to do? Her house was still far from here. Tsukasa's nowhere to be found and Yuki's running around aimlessly. Who knows if he even have a place to stay. Her gaze was brought to meet Sahar's when he invited her to go to the store. Her eyes sparkled by the thought of her getting her hands on more goodies. The light did not last long after he mentioned the name of Tsukasa. She doesn't really care about that man what she was worried about was. "Was there any other person with him? You know, a handsome young man who was blessed by silky black hair and dreamy black eyes. About your height and always have an innocent look." She was saying it as if she was describing her ideal man. Yuki is but that another story to tell. Her happy expression vanished in a snap as he came back to reality. "If not then going to the store would be a good idea."

User Image

::: Company ::: herself ::: Mood ::: Craving for sweets ::: Money ::: $1,000

SoujiAtsumi

_

_

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games