Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 3:10 pm
User Image

Damon Harper

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Apologetic

Thoughts:
"Oh dear!"

Company:
A stranger

Single

Account:
$2000.00

Damon had his nose in his romance novel not really watching where he was going "Oh goodness Sarah you're quite the tramp...." he muttered to himself before he went smashing right into someone who was apparently petting a tree "I apologize good sir, I wasn't watching where I was going!" he quickly apologized, bowing his head slightly "I will say it was rather uncouth of me to do that!" Damon stated, closing the book he was reading on it's book mark.

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 4:46 pm
User Image

ⓀⒺⓃⓏⒾⒺ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Kenzie was rubbing his hand against the trunk of the cherry blossom tree until he felt something smash into him from behind. He turns around and bends one arm behind him to rub his back some. "Apology accepted, handsome stranger" he said to him softly. Despite what has happened he was in a pleasant mood. "The book must be a page turner to draw in so much attention" he commented smiling. "Could you give a ten second of the book's plot summary?" he challenged him.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Downtown Soleli.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:flabbergasted ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:a stranger.

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2016 11:47 pm
User Image

Damon Harper

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Amused

Thoughts:
"My reading materiel "

Company:
A stranger

Single

Account:
$2000.00

Damon gave the man in front of him a friendly smile "Heh Flattery will get you nowhere with me my friend, although I appreciate it all the same" Damon stated before a small smirk crossed his face "Well to me it is, I'm a sucker for a romance novel!" he then scratched his chin for a moment in thought before glancing down at his book "Put simply it is a cheesy romance novel about a girl next door falling in love with a typical bad boy and the boy next door..." he breathed for a moment "...she then proceeds to sleep with both of them and it seems like the rest of the book revolves around finding out who her babies father is...." Damon finished, waving his book in the air "Cheesy, isn't it friend?" he laughed a bit, knowing that his taste in books were somewhat lacking at times.

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:03 am
User Image

ⓀⒺⓃⓏⒾⒺ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

"I call it like it is and you're welcome" Kenzie said smiling. "Is there anything else you're a sucker for?" he asked jokingly. "Sounds like the stories from the neighborhoods of America, but cheesy none the less" he said and laughs along with him. "Is it a normal thing for you to be multi-tasking outdoors?" he asked him. He thought this Caucasian man was certainly amusing.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Downtown Soleli.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:calm. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:a stranger.

Quote:

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:20 am
User Image

Damon Harper

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Amused

Thoughts:
"Heh"

Company:
A stranger

Single

Account:
$2000.00

Damon nodded his head at the question "Yes, I tend to stick closer to the tree so not to get in anyone's way, but usually nobody is petting the tree's!" he laughed once again as a smirk made it's way onto his face "So are you a tree lover or was that a one time affair?" Damon asked with a smirk, obviously referencing his tree petting.

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:15 pm
User Image

ⓀⒺⓃⓏⒾⒺ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Kenzie laughs some and he can appreciate the humorous question about what he was doing moments ago. "None of the above" he answered. "Just a British man checking out the non-native trees of this beach city" he explained. "And to make sure they aren't fake hollowed out trees" he added. "The name's Kenzie or Ken" he introduced himself.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Downtown Soleli.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:amused. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:a stranger.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 4:38 pm
User Image

Damon Harper

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Amused

Thoughts:
"hm"

Company:
Kenzie

Single

Account:
$2000.00

Damon nodded his head at Kenzie's explanation "I see, it's a shame you came at this time and not during the summer, it's much better to look at..." he said before giving a friendly smile "My name is Damon, pleased to meet you Mr. Kenzie" he introduced himself, bowing his head slightly.

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:52 pm
User Image

ⓀⒺⓃⓏⒾⒺ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

"So you're a local here" Kenzie asked because on the other guy's response. "If so then might be into coming back in the summer" he said returning the smile. "No need to be formal, Damon" he said. "Because you were reading a romance novel, it comes to this question of have you been successful in your own love life?" he asked boldly. "Although, don't have to answer that if you don't want to" he said giving the option to ignore the question.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Downtown Soleli.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:curious. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Damon.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:43 am
User Image

Damon Harper

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Amused

Thoughts:
"hm"

Company:
Kenzie

Single

Account:
$2000.00

Damon chuckled slightly at his statement of being so formal "I do apologize, I'll try and watch that...Kenzie..." he then raised an eyebrow and smirked at Kenzie question "While I am an open book I do believe that information in particular is privy to someone whom I know a bit more..." Damon explained with a smirk and folded his arms, actually impressed that the man was so bold as to ask that of a total stranger pretty much.

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:01 pm
User Image

ⓀⒺⓃⓏⒾⒺ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

"Its alright though. If its part of your style to be formal then go right ahead" said Kenzie."I will speak for myself then. I have no luck in the love life section. Most of my relationship go unrequited or the other person was only into it being a short term. Its all okie dorey" he shared about himself. "How long have you been living in this city?" he asked him.The guy didn't seem like a local to him. "I'm not holding you up from getting back to your book, am I?" he asked Damon next.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Downtown Soleli.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:honest. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Damon.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:45 am
User Image

Damon Harper

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Amused

Thoughts:
"hm"

Company:
Kenzie

Single

Account:
$2000.00

Damon smirked and shook his head "My, my it sounds like your love life is going through a rough patch, I'm sure as long as you're patient the right person will come into your arms eventually" Damon said with confidence before hearing Kenzie's next question "I grew up in Soleil, I've been here my whole life!" he stated with a bit of pride, Damon loved this Island because in his opinion it was the best place for him to grow up. Damon then shook his head, chuckling a little bit "Oh fear not Mr.....*ahem*..Kenzie" he started, trying to correct himself despite what Kenzie said earlier "I spend most of my time with my nose in a book, human contact seems rare for me these days!" he joked, laughing at the thought of it.

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:36 pm
User Image

ⓀⒺⓃⓏⒾⒺ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

"Don't know what I would do when such a opportune chance comes along" Kenzie responded. "Got an idea!" he exclaimed. "Since you're a city local. You can be my tour guide" he said. "You are most suited for it" he added. "I'm no human. I can certainly say that and prove it if I have to" he claimed while patting his chest on the left side twice. "So you're married to your books?" he asked jokingly.
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Downtown Soleli.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:humorous. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Damon.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:29 am
User Image

Damon Harper

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Amused

Thoughts:
"hm"

Company:
Kenzie

Single

Account:
$2000.00

Damon nodded his head in approval at Kenzie's statement "Well I don't have much planned besides wandering around with my nose in my book so why not?" he stated before laughing at the man's comment about himself "Oh I'm sure you're not Mr. Kenzie!" he stated with a smirk before looking down at his book and shrugged his shoulders slightly with a playful smirk "Well I suppose you could say that, it's an open relationship you see..." he laughed once again, finding this man to be very amusing.

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:40 am
User Image

ⓀⒺⓃⓏⒾⒺ

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

"Cool!" Kenzie exclaimed at Damon's statement. Now he has a tour guide to show him around the town. "And if we don't finish we could continue, but would have to be before nightfall since I'm heading out of the country by then" he said. He raises his eyebrow and tilt his head after seeing the man slightly shrug his shoulder, "Why?" he asked. He smiles then laughs too, "Good to have met a person who can handle my sense of humor".
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Streets of Downtown Soleli.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:humorous. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Damon.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:48 am
User Image

Damon Harper

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Amused

Thoughts:
"hm"

Company:
Kenzie

Single

Account:
$2000.00

Damon nodded his head at Kenzie's explanation "Ah I see, well that's quite a shame!" he stated before chuckling at his last statement "Well I didn't think that a sense of humor was so rare!" Damon said before he thought for a moment "So I must ask, what interests do you have that might pertain to what this Island has Mr. Ken...Kenzie" he corrected himself once more, trying his hardest to be a tad more casual in his manner of speech.

Genkawolf

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games