Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
The Shimmering Starfish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:23 pm
Genkawolf
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Shiruba Katsushika

User Image

Doing what: working
Company: Patrick, Katelyn, Rin and Deimos
Feeling: calm, happy

After making sure Rin and Deimos didn't need anything else, Shiruba moved back over to the table where Patrick and Katelyn sat. "Forgive me for just taking off like that, are you ready to order?" Shiruba pulled out the notepad, looking at Patrick for the orders since the taller male was speaking for the both of them. He did occasionally cast a glance back over at Deimos, he couldn't help it. He would dare say that he was a little infatuated with the masked boy. But he wasn't sure if Deimos even swung that way in the first place. He seemed like he was uncomfortable around other people.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 2:53 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"That's alright, it couldn't be helped" Patrick responded. He does notice Shiruba looking over in the direction of the customers that came in moments ago. He could tell the guy was infatuated with one of them. He mentally sighs, he knows his old self would understand that feeling, but not him. He needed to stay neutral from such emotions of interest of another person because his feelings are usually not returned as it was in the past. "Katelyn wants to order a burger and fries. I want to try out fried pickles and the stuffed jalapenos" he said their orders for Shiruba to write down in the notepad. He was doing so far with how many people in the building so far with the effort of holding out for Katelyn, who he assumes is his new friend.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Shimmering Starfish.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: neutral then trying stay calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $832.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Katelyn and Shiruba, and other customers.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:23 pm
Genkawolf

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Shiruba Katsushika

User Image

Shiruba smiled at the other's understanding, writing down their orders. He took the menus and smiled at both of them. "I'll have your food out soon. If you need anything else, just ask." The silvernette turned and quickly filled the order before moving on to a few new customers that were coming in simply to drink. He didn't mind these customers, they kept him busy when it was otherwise dead in here. When he heard the food was done, he rushed over and picked up the tray before walking back over to Patrick and Katelyn. "Here's your food, enjoy," he said, smiling as he set the plates on the table.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

x Profile Single Going for a walk $992.75

Katelyn set her glass down before she looked at the white haired male as he returned. Smiling at him a bit, the young woman then looked at Patrick again and smiled as he ordered for the both of them. She was happy to have bumped into Patrick, otherwise she would have had to spend the evening alone... like she usually did. This was a nice change to everything. The girl then absently played with a strand of hair before she looked at Patrick. Well, if they were going to be friends, she supposed they should learn a little about each other. "So Patrick? What brings you to Soleil? If you don't mind me asking." She signed to him, her head tilting to the side just a little bit before she blinked as the food was placed on the table. Well... that was quick. She thought before looking at Patrick again, picking up and eating a fry while she waited for him to say something.

OOC -

Genkawolf

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
    • Friend of the Goat 100
    • Team Peyo 25
    • Powerful Legion 100
    PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:04 pm
    User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick nods, he does aim to please people as much as possible as outside of his work. He kept his gaze from wandering away from the table and Katelyn to keep up the illusion of there not being that many people. "I might just need to avoid eating out again. The hostility is not really worth the effort while I am in this condition" he thought and figured next time he could try to invite Katelyn to his place again. He listens to her question and he doesn't mind because that topic would come up eventually for most of the people he encounters. "Thank you, Shiruba" he said when the waiter placed their plates on the table. "I came to this island to fulfill an old promise which I have done today. Now one more to go" he answers Katelyn after eating a fried pickle.
    ╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Shimmering Starfish.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: trying stay calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $815.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Katelyn and Shiruba, and other customers.

oOo Tragic Melody OoO
    Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:57 pm
    User Image
    ♪♫ Behind me is a wall of shutters
    My fingertips reek of iron
    Keep going and burst out; Every road is packed
    Find a way out of here
    We’ll find it out ♫♪

🎼 Rin and Deimos ◘ Shraipua

As Shiruba walked off, Rin let out a small giggle "Deimos, you're so awkward" Rin teased smiling from ear to ear. As he returned with the food, placing it down on the table, Rin quietly put her hands together in front of her chest "Thank you!" said chimed, Deimos giving a small nod of thanks. Noticing the smile Shiruba was giving him, Deimos quickly turned his gaze back onto the food, as usual, having no idea what to do. Rin let out a small giggle at her brother's actions, she couldn't really blame him though for being the way he is, but she hoped that one day he might be at least a bit better with talking to even just one person without her being there to guide him.

Rin picked up one of the cheesy chips from her plate and ate it, her face lighting up at the taste. "This is good! Deimos you try one!" Rin said happily, holding another chip out to her brother who gently took it and looked it over. "... Rin... are you sure it's alright...." Deimos asked quietly staring at the chip though his mind was elsewhere. Rin grew a tad more serious and she placed a hand onto her brother's hand that held the chip "Deimos... we're not there anymore. You've been doing better. We're not even all that close to people.... Please..." Rin responded quietly. She figured that Deimos might have a problem with this, but there wasn't really any getting around it. Taking her hand off her brother's Rin slowly moved it towards his face, Deimos tensing a tad as Rin grabbed the zipper keeping the mask shut and undid it. "See, no key needed. Nothing's going to happen." Rin said calmly getting readjusted in her seat.

Inside the mask revealed only Deimos' mouth, showing sharpened teeth and a scar running along the right side of his lips. Rin gave him a reassuring smile "Now eat the chip thingy!" she chimed trying to get Deimos to calm down a bit, then took another bite of her food. Deimos stared at the chip still in his hand and a moment later moved it into his mouth. "Good right!? Try your burger!" Rin asked happily receiving a small nod from Deimos. She could still tell he was having a hard time with the situation, his hesitation, how he seemed half in thought. He had a long way to go.

Deimos looked at the burger lifting the bun up a bit in curiously. There was stuff on the meat.... was that normal?.... He cast a glance up at Rin who simply motioned slightly with her head towards the food. Letting out a silent sigh to try and relax himself, Deimos let the bun fall back into place before picking it up and taking a bite. "Good?" Rin asked glad that Deimos seemed to give up on the idea of not eating in public places... well for now at least. Deimos gave a small nod and a smirk crossed his face, once again revealing his sharp teeth "Yeah... odd... but good." Deimos spoke before taking another bite.

♫♪ I will be your deadman
    With nothing but this blood on my hands
    Stuck in your "wonderland"
    I just want to make you bleed like me ♪♫

User Image

Deimos's Profile
    Rin's Profile

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
    • Demonic Associate 100
    • Hellraiser 500
    PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:31 pm
    DragonChild09

Shiruba Katsushika

User Image

When Shiruba was done helping Katelyn and Patrick, his gaze once again found it's way over to Deimos. But what he saw made him stop. Rin was trying to get him to eat a chip but he seemed hesitant, almost scared. The silvernette briefly wondered what their past had been like but he wasn't going to ask. That wasn't his place. He did smile when the masked boy finally ate the chip. He guessed Deimos rarely ate out in public. He snickered a little when he saw Deimos examining his burger. But with the constant egging on of his sister, he took a bite. Shiruba full out laughed at the male's comment about it tasting odd. He walked over, smiling.

"Yeah, the food here does taste weird sometimes. We mostly serve people who prefer to drink with their friends." He started blushing, wondering if he should actually invite them over. They would be his first friends since he moved here. He took the chance. "If you'd really like a good meal, both of you can come over for dinner. I can cook pretty much anything you ask me to." His blue eyes shifted between the pair, doubt showing a little. He was more worried about how Deimos would respond. He liked the masked boy and he didn't really wanna mess up any chances of befriending him.

OOC: no worries and I love long posts like that, I'll try and match it if I can  
    PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:59 pm
    User Image
    Find a way out of here
    We’ll find it out ♫♪

Hearing a laugh as someone approached, Deimos turned to the noise seeing the waiter reappear, apparently hearing Deimos call for food weird. "Come on Deimos, your turn to talk." Rin said playfully as she took another nacho. This was her way of trying to teach him how to socialize, she would start but make him answer a few things. This way it wasn't all at once.

Deimos looked at Rin as she called him out about him not talking... as usual. Deimos turned his gaze onto Shiruba and rubbed the back of his neck slightly with one hand awkwardly. "Ummm it's.... it's not like it's bad.. It's good... just... something I'm not use to, I guess." Deimos stumbled a bit over his words before letting out a small chuckle under his breath and a light smirk on his face, revealing some of his teeth.

At the offer of going to his house, Deimos turned to Rin who gave a small nod and a little smile. She had planned to go back over to Harlow's later, but Deimos didn't know that, plus she had wanted some alone time with Harlow to talk about some stuff, so she wasn't all that sure if she would make it. At least this would keep Deimos from staying at home alone for the next few hours, plus Shiruba seemed like a nice guy. Though she was a tad worried about if Deimos got riled up, but he'd been good with his kill-switch.

Deimos looked back at Shiruba and cast another glance at Rin before giving a small nod "Yeah... if you don't mind that is..." Deimos said a tinge of awkwardness creeping into his voice. It was odd... the way Shiruba looked at him, it was like nothing about Deimos scared him off, in fact, it felt almost opposite of that. Strange. It was kind of like Rin in a way, warm, inviting, cheerful.

User Image

Deimos's Profile
    Rin's Profile

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:06 pm
    User ImageUser Image

x Profile Single Going for a walk $992.75

Katelyn ate another fry before she looked at Patrick and tilted her head to the side a little bit. A promise? She wondered what those promises were, but she wasn't going to ask into them, feeling that would be rude since it was his personal business and they have only known each other for not even a full two days. The girl lifted another fry to her mouth before she signed to him. "Well. It is good that you were able to fulfill your promise. As for me, I left home after graduating from the academy I went to. I moved around a bit before deciding this place was the one for me." She wasn't going to mention that her parents were abusive monsters though. That was still a part of her past that made her very sad. The girl then shook her head a little bit. "Have you made any friends on the island?" She signed before she picked up her burger and took a bite. It wasn't bad! She has had better, but it was still delicious. Setting the food back down on her plate, she then gently dabbed at her lips with her napkin.

OOC -

Genkawolf

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:40 pm
      DragonChild09

Shiruba Katsushika

User Image

Shiruba smiled even wider when Deimos agreed to come over. He was so happy, he might of actually managed to make a friend. "That's great! I'm actually about to be off the clock so let me go change then we can go. Oh! and if you want something specific, let me know in case I need to buy it." He was so ecstatic right now, he kinda felt like the Energizer Bunny with too much caffeine. Hurrying to the employer lockers, Shiruba quickly changed into a red, form fitting short sleeved shirt and threw his burgundy vest on over that. He grabbed his stuff and after clocking out, headed back out to where Deimos and Rin were. He smiled softly. "Ready to go, Deimos?"

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Hellraiser 500

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
      • Friend of the Goat 100
      • Team Peyo 25
      • Powerful Legion 100
      PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:49 pm
      User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick tries the stuffed jalapeno and he likes the spiciness of it. "Better to do it early though before something bad gets in the way" he said about his promise. "I moved after graduating from an academy too" he said and it seemed to be one of the things they have in common so far. He sips his drink while he watches her sign a question to him. "A neighbor and you. I don't think I make a good first impression on other people that they aren't interested in getting to know me" he answered and the waiter, who was chatting it up with other customers and leaving out with one of them, was a example of what he claims. He wonders at times if it was his clothes or his polite/helpful personality or that his race wasn't obvious because that always catches people's attention. People usually don't want to talk to him or just being ignored, but he tries not to let that bother him since there is nothing he can do about what people think of him. "Can I tell you something really personal?" he asked her before eating more of his food.
      ╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Shimmering Starfish.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ: keeping calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $815.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Katelyn

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:00 pm
      User Image
      Find a way out of here
      We’ll find it out ♫♪

Deimos let out a small sigh of relief as Shiruba seemed excited about them agreeing to go. After they had paid, a minute or so later Shiruba made his way back over to the table, Deimos' mask once again zipped over his mouth. Rin got up from her seat, Deimos doing the same, Well should be fine if I do this now. Granted he'll probably give me an earful later, but I think it will be good for him in the long run. Rin thought to herself.

"Oh, I just remembered that I'm meeting up with Harlow in a little while. I'd better get heading back." Rin said with a small giggle though she could feel Deimos looking at her, knowing that she had planned this. "Rin-" Deimos started only to get cut off "No, Shiruba was nice enough to invite us over. I can't go, so you're going. No.Matter.What" Rin smirked wagging a finger at him.

Deimos let out a small sigh knowing that this was one fight he wasn't going to win, making Rin smile a bit knowing that she had won. Turning her attention onto Shiruba, Rin smiled and tilted her head a bit "Sorry that I won't make it. I'll see you later Deimos!" she chimed then gave Deimos a hug before heading towards the door. Stopping after a few steps Rin looked over her shoulder, a playful smile on her face "Oh, Shiruba, please take care of him." she giggled before heading off.

Letting out a sigh as his sister left, Deimos turned his gaze off of the door and onto Shiruba "Ummm..." he hadn't been ready for this, what the frig was Rin thinking. "I guess I'm ready...?" Deimos said almost as if he was asking a question. Would Shiruba want to be alone with him? Rin was the social one of the two, she handled all the conversations.

User Image

[EXIT ~ Rin]

((ooc lol can't stop laughing at Rin XD "Peace I'm outta here, good luck Deimos"))

Deimos's Profile
      Rin's Profile

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Adrenaline-Threat-Angel2

Demonic Phantom

11,350 Points
      • Demonic Associate 100
      • Hellraiser 500
      PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:09 pm
      DragonChild09

Shiruba Katsushika

User Image

Shiruba nodded when Rin said she couldn't make it, he understood. Previously made plans come first. But he blushed a little when she told him to take care of her brother. Deimos seemed like he could handle himself fairly well. What could she possibly mean? Snapping out of his trance, the silver haired male looked over at the other and smiled. "Then let's get going, Deimos. Was there anything you wanted me to cook for you?" Shiruba lead the other male out of the Shimmering Starfish and onto the streets of downtown Soleil.

OOC: lol, quote me in the next relevant thread which is the Downtown Soleil streets  
      PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 9:56 am
      x
      x
      x
      x
      тυєsםαч, םєcємвєя ①②тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
      םαч ⑥⑤
      ( ② мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:03 pm
      User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Bar Check-Up!Feeling: Content; Awake.Money: $1355.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

{Character Enter.}

Aubrey pushed the door open with ease, a light shiver having begun on her body as she stepped through. Damn it was cold outside! She was still amazed by the snow on the ground, being so close to the ocean and such. The waves had easily shoved any snow on the front end of the beach back to where they could reach, the snow in turn melting and soaking the sand to create an ice-like texture. Pulling the key free from the lock, she glanced around to find one waitress leaned against the back of the bar, instantly straightening up at the sight of the brunette owner. "That's all right." Bree laughed, clicking her boots to the back of the bar. The girl scooted to the side, apologizing quickly. "Hey! Don't worry about it. Just don't do it when someone's in here. If you want to relax and there are customers, just head to the back." The girl nodded and avoided eye contact. "You wanna take the rest of the night off? I think I'm gonna do a quick check and close up early. Everyone's enjoying the snow. And you could be tooooo~." She elbowed the girl with a soft smile. The woman lit up, taking her hands out of her pockets rather quickly and dashing with a slight 'thanks' before running out the door.

Bree laughed, settling her purse beneath the bar stand and pinching the edges of her dark blue sleeves to roll them up to her elbows. She plucked the black two ounce caps off of each liquor bottle, counting what she was missing and what she needed to grab. Definitely some flavored vodka and rum. Hopefully just because she wasn't seeing it up here didn't mean her bartenders weren't stocking the bar like they were supposed to. She tossed the black cups in the trash once she had them all in the pile and turned at the sound of someone walking in. "Hi there!" She chirped, a wide smile crossing over her face. "Can I get you anything to drink?" He shook his head and she tilted her head to the side in a dog styled fashion. "Are you suuuure? Not a lot of people come in a bar for food." She jabbed before turning on her heel. "All right. Well, let me go get some stuff from the back and I'll be right with you, then." Rum and vodka. Rum and vodka. Rum and vodka. She pulled a laminated, small, white menu with a purple and black outline and a star shooting on the corner to him before heading back towards the employees door. In hind sight, it might not have been such a good idea to leave the customer by himself, but she had to put that small amount of faith in them - she had to have since day one.

The door softly closed behind her, hushing the light purple frame on the green mat below. The back room area was larger than expected, a kitchen to the right and a small hall way to lead to her office. Past the kitchen, stood the walk-in, a rather massive fridge where they kept the cold storage. Personally, she liked to keep the alcohol here; that way she wouldn't have to store it up at the front bar and she could easily reach it. She pulled the heavy metal door open, a light frost trailing out in front of her boots, and carefully walked towards the back, sifting through the different vodka bottles. "Not here... Not here... Ah! Here's one." She muttered to herself, rubbing one hand along her exposed forearm. It was almost as cold in here as it was outside; if not the same! Sheesh. Her toes curled inside of her boots, making sure to stand completely still.

It wasn't until she turned around that she realized someone was in there with her.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games
      Mini-Games