Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Taste of Italy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 5:39 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<
██████████████████████████████

Even though it was good that he was able to get to work on time, Sahar disliked having to work the morning shift. It wasn't like Italian food made for a great breakfast so his mornings were usually slow. He wouldn't have minded as much if Integra was where, he could just chat with her until a customer arrived, but it seemed she wasn't coming in that day. He was considering ducking out for a bit to grab a book from the library when a familiar man entered.

Sahar perked up when he recognized Seth, mistaking him for a customer until he headed to the kitchen. He didn't know the red-head worked there, what luck! With all the excitement at the festival, he didn't get to ask how to contact either him or Rina. However, as excited as he was to see Seth the half-breed didn't approach him. He looked tired and he didn't want to bother him.

Sahar stayed out of the way as he moved around, finally settling in a chair in the corner of the restaurant. It was then that Seth took notice of him. "Good morning!" Sahar returned his greeting with a smile, moving to join him at the table. "You recall correctly. I started here the other week as a waiter: I am surprised we have not bumped into each other sooner!" Then again, he hadn't seen Tsukiko again either...

"So, how are you doing?" As far as he knew, everyone returned to normal after midnight, but Seth had been affected differently than Esme and himself. Whatever he had hallucinated couldn't have been forgotten easily.

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: pleasantly surprised, a bit worried. <<<<<

[[Ooc: ]]

Lyeisander

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:21 pm
User Image
Şєтн ☯ яץυjιη

『 龍☯神 』

'We live alone. We die alone. Everything else is just an illusion.'

User Image

His expression softened, crimson irises glimmered with life once more now that he's found someone he was familiar with. "I've been working here for a while but I took a break off." he chuckled, stirring his drink with a spoon. Still, it was a little awkward for Seth to face Sahar especially after his emotional breakdown two weeks ago. Which reminds him, he wondered how Esme was doing. He seemed to be freaking out no less than everyone else. His golden irises returned to Sahar and he breathed a defeated sigh. "I'm good now, a lot better actually." he wasn't lying. He is certainly feeling a lot better compared to the past two weeks. He couldn't complain, the redhead was thankful that the hallucination he had hadn't escalate any further than that. He had a wry smile upon his face, seeming mocking himself. "So, how are you? And.. how is Esme?" he asked, concerned. He tried recalling who the other person was but sadly, his name never really popped into his mind.

I Feel: (( Indifferent ))
I Have: (( $1000 ))
What I'm Wearing: (( Casual ))
Who's With Me: (( N/A ))
Who's My Soulmate: (( Rina Sohane ))

OOC:

Name

SoujiAtsumi

Name

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:22 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Well, a break explained why they hadn't seen each other until then. It was good that he had taken time off and Sahar silently hoped that it was time well spent. Which it seemed to be; judging from Seth's mood. He seemed far better than when they last met at least. "I am glad to hear that." Sahar admitted, relief touching his features.

Reliving bad memories must have been hard, especially when he did so in front of others. It didn't look like Seth was completely over it either, but Sahar wouldn't press the issue either. "I am right as rain! I had some troubles getting home after things calmed down, but that was normal." He laughed lightly at himself, a faint blush dusting his cheeks. It was no secret that he was bad with directions on a normal day, it was nice being able to understand signs again though.

"I think Esme is fine too, he was after the effects wore off at least. I have not seen him since the event..." Perhaps he should make time after work to visit the Captain's Deck. He could at least stop by and ask one of the other employees how to contact the timid man.

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: happy. <<<<<

Lyeisander

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 9:56 pm
User Image
Şєтн ☯ яץυjιη

『 龍☯神 』

User Image

He took a sip out of the coffee he made earlier. He cringed at the coldness and decided to leave the drink be. At least he had finished half of his cup. And suddenly, the restaurant fell silent. It'd usually be awkward but he finds it comfortable this time around. He supposed he still owed the demon his gratitude. Despite how horrible the whole ordeal was, he still got the chance to see his mother one last time. He chuckled, then returned his attention towards the Arabian man. Finding his pink tinted cheeks a little funny. "That's good to know. Everybody seemed to have returned to normal. Turns out the Nanoa fruit was just a replica. That's all I can remember. I can't really recall what happened after. It's all.. hazy." he doesn't remember how he got home after that. The next time he had regained his senses, he had found himself lying face flat againsy the cold marble floor of his house and of course, he reeked of booze. Like always. He nodded, a smile curving his lips as he felt a small weight lift off his shoulders. The red head is quite a worrier and he felt bad for not being able to help Esme much after seeing how freaked out he was. "That's a relief. I haven't seen him around either. I didn't really step out of my house much after that. Would it come off strange if I paid him a small visit?" Seth wondered. He wasn't closely acquaintanced with Esme but being the natural worrier he is, he wanted to check up on how the blue haired male was doing. "But then again, I did leave a bad impression with this face of mine. I wonder if I'd end up scaring him instead." he frowned.

I Feel: (( Relieved ))
Who's With Me: (( Sahar ))

OOC:

Name

SoujiAtsumi

Name

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:35 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

True to his word, Sahar had chosen to stay with Esme until the ordeal had ended. He didn't get to experience the extent of his own affliction himself nor did he learn about its cause. It was nice to hear that he had guessed right about the Nanoa fruit that was handed out. Perhaps the man selling it had been the cause of their misfortune; though there was no way of telling now. "I see. I hope everyone who ate it turned out okay...It is a good thing Rina showed up, she must have taken care of you." It was also good that she hadn't been affected like everyone else.

It seemed like all was said and done, though, they could move on from the horrid event. Or, Sahar hoped they could. He had spent a day resting after new years before returning to work himself. There was no telling how Esme recovered. He really should have checked up on him sooner. New worry for the smaller man was starting to bubble up.

"Well, I am thinking about visiting his workplace after my shift. It might not be odd if you came with me. I have not known Esme for long but he is a very sweet man and he is looking to make new friends too."
He pointed out, sparing Seth a lighthearted laugh. "You know, you are not that scary. You have a kind expression."

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: happy. <<<<<

Lyeisander

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 11:06 pm
User Image
Şєтн ☯ яץυjιη

『 龍☯神 』

User Image

Seth laughed at the mention of Rina before he sheepishly turned away with downcast eyes. The red head was well known for being as dense as a rock and also, for how horrible he is at handling his own emotions. His hand absentmindedly rubbed the back of his neck, clearing his throat in the process. "I hope so but man, that guy was one hell of a creep." he shuddered at the thought of Yalo. "I guess it was Rina who sent me home since we live next door to each other. She's amazing. I'm one hell of a lucky guy." he laughed, delighted to call her his soulmate. One day. One day perhaps, he'd propose to her, have a family of their own like what the orchard had showed them. He breathed a sigh of relief upon hearing Sahar's words. Perhaps then, he'd pay Esme a small visit, too. "That's great.. that's great. I won't feel so awkward if you're there." a small grin crept across his features as he spoke. The soft rays of sunlight shone through the window, illuminating his chiseled features, the dark circles and eyebags beneath his eyes made him look much older than he is. It wasn't long until his laughter echoed througout the room, a 'kind' face. Rina used to say something like that but he doubts it's the same for others. "Oh? Thank you. I don't hear that much. I guess I look like a delinquent to most. Been trying to change that since high school but that didn't really work out. I can say you have a kind face but as for me..? It's a little impossible, heh."

OOC:

Name

SoujiAtsumi

Name

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 8:17 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

"She seems very nice. I wish you both the best in life!" Sahar hummed lightly, smiling as Seth turned bashful. He and Rina did make a cute couple and they were lucky to have found their soulmates. It was surprising to hear that they did not live together. Taking their time to build their relationship further was smart, soulmates or not it wasn't good to rush things, but moving in together couldn't hurt. If Seth really hadn't left his house much since the event Rina had probably worried over him.

His face certainly showed signs of stress and Sahar couldn't help but wonder if he was really as alright as he let on. Perhaps it would be better for him to take more time off...As quickly as it came his worry disappeared, though, the other man's laughter easing Sahar's mood. "I must admit, at first glance you are imposing, but once one gets a good look at you are not that scary. After all, it is not good to judge a book by its cover." Then again, Sahar was more observant than most. People did tend to judge others harshly...

After a moment's silence to think it over, he asked the one thing that had been on his mind since he learned that Seth had been to Mykronos island. "If I am not being too forward, may I ask you about the Nanoa fruit? My main reason for coming here was to investigate it and the island, however, there is only so much information available about it and even then most is just rumor."

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: happy and curious. <<<<<

Lyeisander

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 9:53 pm
User Image
Şєтн ☯ яץυjιη

『 龍☯神 』

User Image

Sahar's words had caused a smile to curve his lips and Seth nodded in a grateful manner. "Thank you. I hope you come across yours soon." he stated. From what he learnt, Sahar is a good man, which wasn't hard to tell. It does get a little tiring living by oneself and having someone there to take care of you had certainly helped in many aspects and Seth genuinely wished that Sahar would find his, too. His regards had lightened up the redhead's mood, especially since his relationship was slightly rushed compared to others. Friends had told him that what he has now woulfn't last but he's willing to give it his best shot. If it ends, then there's nothing he'll be able to do about it but at least he'll be happy that he have at least tried. His colleague's words simply made him want to strive harder for both him and Rina's sake. He shrugged, unfazed by his comment. He has heard those words all too much throughout his life. "That's true, though I have to admit I was quite a troublemaker back then, heh. I'm just not all that good at smiling, that's all." he stated, then breathed a defeated sigh. He was a rebellious teen and he supposed he still is one, except slightly better than how he used to be. He didn't need to act like a delinquent; he simply had that particular face that screams for people to stay away from him eventhough it wasn't in his intentions to do so. "Well, I'm glad you didn't misunderstand. If people were more like you, I suppose this would be a much better place." he stated blatantly, unaware that he had spouted something that's highly unlikely for him to say.

He returned his gaze outside. The streets were still empty except for some morning people who had decided to take a jog around town. He wondered why this restaurant opened so early in the morning? It wasn't as if people like having something so heavy for breakfast. Deep in thought, he furrowed his brows. However, he returned hos gaze towards Sahar the moment he started to speak. He raised an eyebrow in a surprised manner when he spoke about his purpose for coming to Soleil. He nodded.

"Oh- go ahead, I don't mind though I'm not sure if I'll be much help-" he stated, awkwardly scratching the back lf his head.

OOC:

Name

SoujiAtsumi

Name

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 10:02 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

As kind as his statement was, Sahar merely gave him a half-hearted smile in reply. He would be happy to find his soulmate of course, however, he had no desire to find them anytime soon. He planned on traveling around the world for a few years; he couldn't afford to fall in love with someone and settle down and he didn't want to make someone he loved wait for him. Ironic as it was, he came to Soleil just to study the fruit, not to use it.

Considering what he had seen of Seth so far, it was hard to believe he had been a troublemaker in his youth. "Really? I would not have guessed." Perhaps people would be less likely to misunderstand him when he was around Rina; the red-head looked visibly softer when she was around. "I believe there are more understanding people around here, it just takes some looking." He pointed out.

Then again, Sahar tried to see the good in people. Which, had turned out badly once already...Most of the people he had met so far were very nice though! He wholeheartedly believed that good people tended to attract other good people. Which was great for him considering why he came to Soleil.

Sahar perked up when Seth agreed to answer his questions, practically glowing in his excitement. "Thank you so much! I am sure anything you can give me will be most helpful!" He insisted, pulling out his phone so he could take notes. "Can you tell me in detail what the island's forest was like? I heard from someone else who tried to explore it without a partner that it seemed alive: it kept him from going too deep inside. I assume you did not encounter a similar problem?" The half-breed's encounter with Leon hadn't ended well, but he still valued the information the man had given him.

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: excited and curious. <<<<<

[[Ooc: Sorry for the wait, it's been a busy weekend ^ ^;; ]]

Lyeisander

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 1:02 am
User Image
Şєтн ☯ яץυjιη

『 龍☯神 』

User Image

He lowered his head and softly chuckled in embarrassment. His slender fingers combed his hair backwards, revealing his face from underneath his long fringe. "Yeah. I suppose so." he agreed. Seth wasn't sure if he will be able to provide him the information he needs but he'll try to help him as much as possible. Damn, he doesn't know how to put it in words, even. He was surprised by how enthusiastic Sahar seemed and the red head couldn't help but find it quite amusing.

The forest? He can"t deny Sahar's assumptions. It was true. "Yeah, I have. The trail never stops and it just goes on and on. The climate's strange there. It'll be raining but the heat is unbearable, then again, you never know when the temperature drops. I guess quicksands are common since I fell into one. It's as if time doesn't exist in that area. It took us three days. Three full days to return from the orchard." he explained, appearing confused with the whole ordeal himself. "But man, the orchard. You have no idea how beautiful it is. It's paradise though I didn't really get the chance to properly look at it. We were both exhausted. Oh, and of course, the riddle. It was in the midst of darkness when there's this sudden burst of light and this large floral gate appeared. There was this stone, around 3 feet tall and the riddle was engraved on its smooth surface. If I remember correctly, it goes something like..

Of no use to one,
Yet absolute bliss to two.
The small boy gets it for nothing.
The young man has to lie or work for it.
The old man has to buy it.
The baby’s right,
The lover’s privilege,
The hypocrite’s mask.
To the young girl, faith;
To the married woman, hope;
To the old maid, charity.
What am I?"
he stated, then came to an abrupt stop as he realized how much talking he did. The man scratched his head awkwardly. It was the first time he was speaking so enthusiastically ever since he came to Soleil and to be honest, he was a littlw embarrassed. "Sorry- I got a little carried away. I.." he paused, "I didn't think the orchard was real. I only agreed to go because I wanted to prove that it was just a myth and nothing more, so she would give up and leave me alone but at that moment, I guess I was just.. running away. I was wrong. It was real, it exists and I can promise you that it'll be the most beautiful place you've ever seen." he answered, twiddling his fingers and smiling in the process. The journey through the jungle was absolutely toturous but nonetheless, it had paid off in the end.

I Feel: (( Nostalgic ))

OOC: Oh no! Don't worry about it emotion_awesome

Name

SoujiAtsumi

Name

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 10:16 pm
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

Even though he had arrived with only rumors to go off of, Sahar knew that there was something worth looking into on Mykronos Island, even if the fruit had only been a legend. Yet, he now had a direct source to confirm its existence! How could he not be eager about learning more about Seth's experience? Golden-brown eyes shone with curiosity as Seth began to speak, more question building up inside Sahar's head as he listened and took notes.

He had heard that the forest was interesting in itself, but he never imagined it would have such an odd ecosystem. Could there really be some sort of spell on the whole island rather than just the orchard? Or was the orchard itself the cause of the occurances? Sahar probably wouldn't be able to learn the truth even if he researched it, mainly because he was more interested in the plant life than the magical aspect of it. Questioning Seth about it would probably get him nowhere as well, seeing as he appeared confused about what had happened as he spoke.

"Riddle?" He repeated, knitting his eyebrows in confusion. He hadn't heard about a riddle. Then again, he hadn't really found much about the orchard itself...Sahar made sure to take note of Seth's every word until he stopped. He looked to the red-head expectantly, his expression softening when he apologized.

So Seth hadn't actually believed in the orchard until he saw it. Rina was an impressive woman to have braved the forest to prove they were meant to be together. They really were a cute couple. "There is no need to apologize, I am sure it is a wonderful place. However, I doubt I will be able to see it anytime soon." If the forest really was dangerous Sahar didn't feel right about dragging someone through it just so he could find the fruit. He would just stick with exploring the forest.

"I really am happy to hear things worked out so well for the two of you. May I ask what the orchard itself was like? Was it large? Did it just have the plants bearing the Nanoa fruit or were there others and were they unique or common?" He continued his questioning without missing a beat. If he wasn't going to be able to reach the orchard he at least wanted to hear as much as he could about it.

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: curious. <<<<<

Lyeisander

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 3:26 am
User Image
Şєтн ☯ яץυjιη

『 龍☯神 』

User Image

It wasn't a surprise Sahar had gotten confused at the mention of a riddle. Seth laughed, then nodded once more to confirm his statement. "Yes. A riddle. The orchard only appears if you get the right answer." he stated. He wondered what made the orchard in the first place. He doesn't really mind if he doesn't have an answer to his question but he does find it quite interesting. "I think in order for the orchard to show itself, you have to prove that you're both in love or something. I'm not entirely sure. Since the orchard basically appeared only after we reconciled. It just appeared out of no where." he answered as he leaned back into his chair and let out a deep breath.

"It's green. It's all green. You can imagine the perfect nature's paradise. That's what it's like. It's not filled with the Nanoa fruit, though. It's located deep inside the orchard. It tasted strange- it doesn't taste bad but.. it just tastes a little.. strange. There are other.. fruits? They all had a strange outlook to them but I doubt you can actually take it. They seem more like a facade than the real thing." he furrowed his eyebrows, trying his best to recall what he saw though most of his memories appeared hazy to him. "Although the orchard was beautiful, I don't think I'd ever want to enter it again. It was an awful journey, broke an arm in the process." he chuckled as his fingers gently grazed across the scar on his hand where the doctors did the operation. He'd have to return to the hospital to remove the metal inside his arm once his bone properly grows back together.

OOC: Oh no! Don't worry about it emotion_awesome

Name

SoujiAtsumi

Name

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:33 am
User Image

>>>>> Ϩɑɦɑɾ Dȋη <<<<<

The more Seth explained about the orchard and forest the more Sahar realized that finding it would be next to impossible for him. He couldn't afford to fall in love right now, but until he did he wouldn't be able to reach the orchard...What a bummer. well, at least now he knew that the fruit was real and he did have two people that could tell him about it. "I see. I guess that does make sense, seeing as the fruit it meant for couples."

Perhaps Sahar could question Rina later as well. Not that he didn't believe Seth, but he gave vague details and his partner might be able to sell the half-breed something he missed. "You mean they were like an illusion? That is an interesting concept..." Sahar wished he could see it for himself, there were a lot of unanswered questions he wanted to investigate. Even if he was starting to accept the fact that the fruit was out of his reach he couldn't help feeling frustrated.

"Wait, really? I am sorry to hear that. You are better now, I hope?" He asked concerned as his gaze flickered down to the scar. Seth had mentioned quicksand before, but Sahar had thought that had been the worst of it. He would have to be careful when he visited the forest himself it seemed. "One last question. Since the fruit confirmed that you and Rina were soulmates then does that mean it really has the ability to show the future? Can you tell me what it was like?"

>>>>> I have: $858.75 // I love: no one // I am: curious. <<<<<

Lyeisander

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:24 am
User Image
Şєтн ☯ яץυjιη

『 龍☯神 』

User Image

"It's right there in arm's reach but I can't seem to touch them, if you get what I mean." answered the male as he scratched his head in frustration. His expression softened as he recalled his long journey to the orchard. How foolish he had been. How reluctant he was to set his ego aside. A soft chuckle escaped his lips which made him appear much more approachable now compared to how he normally is. "Nah, I'm exaggerating. My arm's already broken before I went to the orchard. I just tore an old wound open but I'm not saying it's impossible, you might get injured pretty badly if you're not careful around that area." he answered. It had certainly been a while since he returned to his original form as a dragon. He only did so to free himself from that quicksand though he had to admit, it felt pretty good to be back to normal. To really have a good feel of what he is.

Sahar's next question brough a larger smile to his face and he nodded enthusiastically. "It does. After a couple seconds after the last bite, my mind went white, and images flash across your mind. It's like having fragments of lost memories coming back to you. What I saw were twins and another infant along with a woman which I'm pretty sure is Rina. There were wedding rings on our fingers and that was about it. It wasn't much but it shows just enough to let you know what your future will turn out to be. It just feels like, everything's falling into place, y'know. I don't really remember what happened after that. When I woke up, I was in the hospital." he answered. He was confused when he woke up on a hospital bed and there were moments where he wondered if the whole orchard even happened at all. Even if it were a dream, he wouldn't mind. It wouldn't change anything, he'd still be with Rina. Still trying to mend the broken pieces to their relationship. It'll take a while but he's sure it'll be alright in the end. "Maybe I'll ask her to stop by some day. She does a better job at explaining things. I'm sure you'll be able to get more information out of her."

OOC::

Name

SoujiAtsumi

Name

Name

Name

PUMMMY

Trash

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:57 am
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Crevan Guardian Spirit
                                                                          ❛𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁. 𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀 a𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒷𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁..

B𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀, 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Mood: Indifferent | Company: Angel | Wearing: Casual | Crushing on: No One

Crevan held the door open for Angel before he stepped in himself. He took a deep breath, taking in the smell of italian spices that filled the restaurant. He sat down in one of the corner of room by the window which had a nice outdoor scenery. He sat down and shifted about until he finally found the perfect position to relax without his tails getting in the way. He brushed his hair backwards and tied them up into a messy ponytail. "I hope you're alright with this place. Go ahead and order. Eat as much as you like." he stated, golden irises remained locked on his companoon as he spoke. He fell silent, feeling a small sense of guilt that started to surface after recalling what happened earlier. Perhaps he should've held himself back earlier. Because of his actions, he had gotten them both in small trouble earlier. "Sorry about earlier. It was my fault. I hope it didn't upset you." he stated, a small frown plastered upon his face.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ShadowStar369

Name

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games