Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
The Not-So Catwalk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:23 pm
User Image

xxxx❄ ♚ Cassandra Ice ♚ ❄xxxx
xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

”The last thing you'll feel before you breathe your last is my cold kiss...”

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

▂▂ ⊴ ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± ⊵ ▂▂

It was a shame that the little date between Leon and Cassie had to be pushed back for another date, but it was another good excuse for the ice huntress to go shopping for the perfect outfit. Right now, after going through another half-day shift in Pezzle's, with only one customer dropping by to buy the potions for his plan to break the couple up and take the girl for himself, she was now at this clothing store, hoping to find the dress and sandals that she noticed yesterday. If not, then she would go for alternatives. The first off would be the sundress, situated within the dress section reserved for the ladies. The fair-haired maiden was on the way there when there was another figure catching her eye, browsing through the men's section. Quietly, she approached the female stranger, intending to surprise her, but not through loud words.

"Hmmm... For whom are you going to buy clothes for? Someone special to you?" she questioned in a teasing tone. She was tempted to ask if the stranger had a boyfriend, but that would be a bit too close to crossing the line. Hence, she would have to go for something much more vague.

Mood: mostly good
Company: another female
Money: $108.00 (Wallet) ; $800.00 (Bank Account)
OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:41 pm
User Image

Allix Uehara

At this point, Allix went so crazy with the shopping that she practically had a mini heap of clothes piling up on her left shoulder - none of which were for her. She was on her way to make it to the women's part when a young voice crept up on her in surprise. Someone special? The onyx haired woman gave a small smirk and looked at the girl who was speaking. The stranger was very pretty with long, white, silky hair. Maybe toying with her would be fun. " I guess you could say that... Although, clothes shopping for boyfriends #1, #2, and #3 is pretty difficult... They all have such different tastes..." She gave the girl a fake sigh of distress before she chuckled. " Just kidding! I'm actually shopping for my fashion-disaster of a brother. He literally has nothing in his closet besides...sweat pants and t-shirts. If he's gonna meet new people, he's gotta at least have some good clothes for a good first impression! " Felix really was just a hot-mess. He had a pretty face and...some charm...she supposed. But, that wasn't going to get him anywhere if he constantly looked as if he had just woken up and gotten out of bed! Who would hire him, job-wise? He couldn't show up to a job interview looking the way he did. Anyways, Allix turned carefully to face the white-haired girl, sticking her free hand out for her to shake. " The name's Allix, by the way. And you are...? " Her right eyebrow raised in curiosity. The girl must've been an extrovert with the way she just came up to her like that. Not that Allix was bothered by it. It was actually pretty amusing! Her curious expression soon turned into a teasing smirk as she leaned in close to the stranger. " I don't suppose YOU'RE shopping for someone special, hmm? Maybe a... booyyfrrieennd? "

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cho-Cho Twain

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:24 am
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Residence: 1506 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Huntress / Flutist / Pezzle's Potions Sales Associate

The answer in relation to the clothes shopping for boyfriends induced a small nod from Cassandra, even if it was meant to be a joke; her cousins would relate that much, even if it was somehow solved now that all three of them have their lovers around to keep them company. At the mention that it was the brother who would be the recipient, she hummed in appreciation and understanding. First impressions did count. "That's completely true, having to add some variety to his clothing choices. It all depends on the occasion, really." She wouldn't expect the other to go for something expensive... yet, with the goal not related to grand events. For the introduction of names, her tone was a cheerful one. "Cassandra. But feel free to call me Cassie, Alix. You have such a nice name."

And then, there was the tease from the girl about the real reason why Cassie was there this early afternoon. "Ummm... close, but not quite yet. You are spot on with the hint that I have to impress him. But thankfully, he isn't that picky when it comes to clothing choices, as long as it's something decent and unique." After all, there was the chemistry going on between her and Leon but they would have to start off as friends. Only time will tell on how it would go on from there.

Company: Alix
OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:05 am
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

After their little introduction, Allix gave the girl, who was now Cassandra, a wide and bright grin. " Thanks! Also, Cassie's a really cute nickname, so I'll stick with that, if you don't mind ~ Soo... " The woman shifted her weight to her other foot, placing her free hand on her hip. " You're trying to impress Mr. "Future Boyfriend", huh? Can I help? I always like a little fashion adventure, so to speak. Are you finding clothes for yourself, or for him? " Being an intern at a fashion company, Allix pretty much knew the basics of dressing up. Everything from the clothes, accessories, even to the hair and shoes had to bring out the best qualities of the person they are on! They had to flatter the person's body type while also standing out, too. It was always different person to person, but that's what made it fun in her eyes.

Allix excused herself from Cassie for a second, as she went to put all of Felix's clothes onto the register counter in front of the cashier. " Would you mind keeping these here for the moment? I have some more shopping to do~ " The cashier simply nodded their head with a smile and just placed the mini-mountain of clothes on the table behind her until Allix returned. Not only was she just going to help Cassie, she also had to get clothes for herself! Of course, she had a pretty full closet on her own, but she could always figure out how to make room. Besides, most of the old clothes that she barely wore were either donated, or they were re-purposed for something else. The jaguar-hybrid always experimented with her clothes. You never know if she just so happened to stumble onto a new trend sooner or later.

━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━

» MOOD: Happy / Curiousxxx» COMPANY: Cassiexxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC: I finally made a post format lolxxx

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cho-Cho Twain

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:12 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Hearing that Alix was willing to help her out on how to impress Leon was something out of the blue for Cassie, but at least it wasn't a form of competition. Competition for her would involve having to kill her enemies during hazardous situations, but recently, such activity had died down. Perhaps the adversaries were too afraid to test the police now that there was a police station situated within the city. She wished that there would be more, but she should stop being too paranoid. She nodded, accepting the invitation. "Okay, Miss Fashionista. Show me what you know." But before that, she heard the other female rushing to have all of the clothes she purchased reserved by the cashier so that she would pay them later.

Based on the quantity placed on the counter, that was definitely a lot, but that was for the sake of Alix's brother. It was a proof that she does care for him, though the ice mage still had to know more about the other's family life. That was, if the new acquaintance wouldn't mind sharing the info once the mission would be done for.

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:48 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

Since Cassie agreed for a little helping hand, the jaguar-girl crossed her arms as she circled around her slowly. She was simply sizing her up, taking a close observation - without being creepy! - of the girl's body type. " Okay, let's see... You have a pretty athletic build, so we should probably show off your arms and legs. Only a little bit of the legs, though! It's nice to tease, especially if they're interested in you~ " She said with a slight purr before she went ahead and started looking through the women's clothes. At this point, she was muttering to herself out loud. It honestly probably looked crazy, but Allix was in the zone! Being the daughter of a CEO of a prestigious Japanese fashion company AND a french model only meant that this was in her blood! " We should probably get you a sleeve-less sundress. Something nice and flowy...and...ohhh! If we find something that had a little slit going down the side of the skirt portion, then you could show off a little leg here and there... Maybe something with a cinched waist, too..." Allix mumbled to herself for a while before she found a couple sundresses that looked like they would flatter Cassie rather nicely. " Here~ Try these on and let me know what you think! "

» MOOD: Excited / Focusedxxx» COMPANY: Cassiexxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC: xxx

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cho-Cho Twain

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:32 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Based on the way Alix was inspecting her body build, her senses may be keen enough to detect what would be perfect for her without that much difficulty; Cassie would admit silently that it was a talent that not many people would have. She let out a sheepish giggle at the other female mentioning about the sundress. "I was actually aiming for a sundress before I stumbled upon you," she admitted, but that unexpected encounter wasn't that bad. In fact, aside from the original target that she was aiming on, the other alternatives would be as elegant as that, at least as much as she had hoped. The two sundress choices were then revealed to her, and she inspected the appearances with a few fingers rubbing her own chin in a contemplative gesture.

"Hmmm... Those look nice. I may try these, but also... I have another design I'm aiming for," she spoke as she took them both through holding the top of the hangers. She scanned around; not far from her, there it was, the sundress that caught her eye yesterday while before she was interacting with Rina. Without delay, and hoping that Alix would get the implication that there were a few more other choices that she would like to attempt aside from what the other had suggested, she grabbed for that as well. All in all, there were three sundresses for her to try. "If you want, you can wait outside the dressing room for the inspection," she said before sauntering away towards one of the cubicles of the dressing room so that the testing would commence.

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:05 pm
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

" Oh really? Looks like I got lucky with my theme of the outfits~ It's cute, too, so hurry and try them! I wanna see! " Allix said in an eager tone as she watched Cassie walk towards the fitting rooms. She simply loved to dress people up! It felt like she was a little girl again, playing dress up in her mother's clothes. It was a good nostalgic feeling, too. As she waited for the girl to come out, Allix decided to browse around to look for clothes for herself. She's wasn't big into wearing a lot of dresses, but that didn't mean she wouldn't buy one in case something special came up! There were actually a couple of them that caught her eye. They weren't sundresses, they were the usual small, black dresses. " Hmm... these are definitely cute, but I think I have too much black in my wardrobe... I don't wanna look like I'm going to a funeral... " The jaguar-hybrid mumbled to herself as she put the black dresses back and opted to look at the more color dresses instead. For some reason, she was really into reds and yellows, so she picked up a couple little dresses in those colors, waiting for Cassie to come out for her opinion on them.

» MOOD: Excited / Focusedxxx» COMPANY: Cassiexxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC: xxx

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cho-Cho Twain

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:22 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

The clothes that she was currently wearing, sans the underwear, were neatly folded and put aside on the chair inside the cubicle. Cassie picked up one of the dresses suggested by Alix off the hanger and slipped it on cautiously. even having to secure the fastenings at the back. As she inspected her look through the mirror, the fabric hugged her body smoothly, like a warm embrace, molding well to her form but not too tight. She even did a little catwalk around the small cubicle to see if the garment would still allow her to move. That was another test to see if the outfit would be good on her, because it would suck if she had to do a quickly getaway just in case things would go nasty, only to be impeded by constricting clothing. That would not be good at all.

Once Cassie exited the cubicle, while still carrying her bag, she searched for Alix who was back to searching for more clothes. "Ummm... I'm back and I'm just done trying out this dress. What do you think?" she questioned, allowing some distance in case the other female would approach her just a bit belatedly.

OOC: Late reply because I'm brain dead atm. Sorry.

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:57 am
User Image

AllixxxUehara
The Fashionable Jaguar

Allix already had a small armful of clothes for herself when she heard Cassie exit the fitting room cubicle. Her eyes widened in complete adoration. It looked great! She walked over to her walking around her once again before she nodded in approval. " I think it looks really good on you, Cassie! But how do you feel in it? That's another important factor. " Allix really did like how the dress looked on the girl. It hugged her form rather nicely without being super skin tight. It also looked like it flowed ever so gracefully whenever she walked. Dressing someone up was fun! " Also, what do you think of these outfits I have here? " She paused for a second as she placed her multiple outfits onto the bench that was sitting outside of the fitting rooms. " I'm kind of having a hard time deciding was to get. I tried to get more colors this time since I tend to wear a bit...too much black. " She wanted variety and style. So far, looking like she was going to a funeral wasn't something she was trying to give off. Sure, she could easily find colorful pieces for other people to wear, but when it came to herself, it was honestly kind of hard. Allix figured that Cassie would have a good eye of fashion herself.

» MOOD: Happyxxx» COMPANY: Cassiexxx» HOUSE: 1419 Douxxxx» OOC: It's fine lol I've been the same lately.xxx

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cho-Cho Twain

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:58 pm
User Image

xxxxThe Ice Huntressxxxx

Cassie was pleased to hear that the dress got the seal of approval from Alix, though she saw the other's pile of clothes which were situated on the bench. "Perhaps blue, yellow, green and white may work as a start. Though red is the color of passion, something suitable for a date," she suggested. She was tempted to include pink, but not every female liked the color, simply not everyone's cup of tea. "Anyway, I'm glad to hear that you like the dress. I'll go and change to the other one that you suggested. Just go with whatever makes you feel like yourself while still giving yourself more variety. Those colors are just a few of my suggestions; feel free to decide what you want." That was all she could say before she returned to the dressing room.

After divesting herself of the first dress, Cassie went on with another suggestion from Alix, though that other dress was free-flowing this time. She walked around, the fabric billowing slightly on the bottom. That may also work, though the fabric was also fragile despite its opacity and it would get torn with physical weapons. Definitely not suitable for combat. The ice huntress then left the cubicle, still holding her bag, returning to Alix to see if she had made her choice.

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:47 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נυℓч ③яם

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑥⑧
( ⑧ мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:52 pm
User Image

❛I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you;
So intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling frustrated. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I have feelings for no one.

”No, nothing in particular. I was considering getting another tailor-made suit, is all.” he answered, voice not nearly as gloomy as the skies. Long silver locks were secured by his rubberband into a high ponytail that fell loosely around his hipbone like silk curtains, carrying a faint feminine grace instead of his usual masculinity. Long, slender fingers flipped through catalogues he held in hand, while his other held his phone by his ear, listening to a voice that sounded both foreign and familiar, a presence he both longed for and avoided.

”Zoot suits?” he laughed, ”While I do fancy it, it’s not something I would quite wear-” the fox sighed, chuckling while he shook his head. His complexion was just a tad pale, though very much better in comparison to the passing weeks. His eyes flickered in a brilliant gold, yet dimmed just slightly with each word he spoke. His answers were brief, sometimes with a mild furrow of the brow, sometimes a melancholic smile. Nonetheless, it was obvious he did not fancy what lingering emotions were held within that conversation. Golden eyes scanned the pages for different styles of suits, some with crazed patterns, some plain, others with flashy colours.

“Do you still wear the ring?” the words struck a chord, and the fox fell into an uncomfortable silence. The air was cold, like pin pricks of needles against his pale, bared skin while he contemplated what to say. His ring finger felt cold from the absence of a gold band, light, but heavy with burden at the voice on the other end of the line. ”It’s.. well taken care of.” he paused, ”I believe I must go. We’ll talk again when the time allows.”

“A-Alright.. I love y--”
”Take care, Angel.” the single name spoken by Crevan held a mild tone that silenced his former lover like a slap to the mouth, a tone that held their previous intimacy, one void of any.. connections. Their conversation ended as quickly as it had begun, followed by a deep, frustrating sigh while he shoved his phone into the depths of his pockets. Still, his mind came up blank despite his countless efforts of gathering ideas. He ought to opt out on formal suits, knowing he already has plenty of them in his closet. Perhaps something suitable for casual wear? Perhaps.. linen suits with shawl lapels? Most definitely something slim fit. How many cuffs should he have? One? Two? What about his pockets? Should he go with besom pockets? Would he look strange with flaps, or hacking pockets?

”Goodness, has it always been this difficult.” he huffed.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:SORRY FOR POOPY POST. I NEED TO GET THE HANG OF HIM AGAIN. /CRI

whiters4

PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2018 4:18 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Emilia von Kaiserxxxxxx.
                                                                                Vampire

Emilia's day was going well so far, extremely well. Today was a nice day, most people hated rainy days but not her. Oh no she loved the days where there was no sunlight. It meant that she could take off a lot of excess clothing she normally wore to protect her from the sunlight. Her fashion choices could be a bit limited thanks to that but currently she had shed her jacket and gloves and stockings. Her ribbon lie with the pile in the office she had. She was actually the manager of this store. She was also a vampire, not like in the new movies either. The only way she was sparkling was it the sun started to burn her to a pile of ash. Regardless this job was only a pastime for Emilia. She was rich, a countess dating back from the Holy Roman Empire. This manager position was a good way to kill time and to find suitable targets for food, and if they really took her fancy...to satisfy her dark desire. When she got this job people were shocked to learn she wasn't a teenager. She had the unfortunate luck of being turned when she had just turned 16. However it was easy enough to have fake I.D.s and to get real ones from those. Her youthfulness surprised people but they didn't think on it for long. For her it was a bit of a nuisance, her body had not been fully developed. She still had impulses of a teen girl, all of which could be quite impactful in how she acted. Like today for instance, she had taken off those clothes without a thought of what that would look like. At this point she didn't feel like putting them back on either. It was quite the annoyance to act like a teen girl but sometimes it could be nice.

Emilia was still working regardless which unless she wanted to do something she never had much actual work. All she had to do was look after the place so often she was on the sales floor herself. Returning customers had gotten quite used to the sight of an adult who looked like a 16 year old. Today she entered the sales floor barefoot. She wore her skirt and the white buttoned up shirt. It was untucked and a few buttons were left unbuttoned. The shirt however was thin and meant to be worn underneath other clothes. It had very little actual effect in covering up her skin or the pink lace bra underneath but it did not seem to bother her. In truth she was a strange manager and the customers had simply gotten used to it. She was a genius when it came to fashion so people didn't care about odd quirks. They simply appreciated her help and left it at that. After helping a customer she noticed another on a phone. She overheard some man talking but not really what it was about and wandered over to the man who seemed like he needed some help. He may be a decent target, hard to say without more information. She would fine out in a minute, was his blood worth it?

Emila approached the man and would speak up to get his attention. "Apologies but you seem like you could use some advice, fashion or otherwise." She said looking up at the man. A pale girl who looked like sunlight avoided her like the plague. A red eye and another covered up by a bandage. A see through untucked shirt revealing her bra choice and a skirt. No shoes stockings or socks and pale silver hair that hung down to her waist. The girl had an odd ball appearance but some how she made it work, a testament to her fashion sense one could suppose. How would the man react to such a sight? Emilia was interested and maybe just maybe she would find a snack or something to sate her desire. Or perhaps he was simply a customer who she would help and leave it at that. She hoped that wasnt the case. "I'm the manager here, Emilia von Kaiser, a pleasure to make your aquintence."

O.O.C.

Money: $1000

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:43 am
User ImageUser Image

✿Today's Midnight
✿Came from Home, is @ Catwalk
S T A T U S
✿People around me: 2 Strangers
OOC:

✿✿✿✿✿✿

He'd convinced himself his feelings were of anger, for politeness' sake- but this was not anger; Sage was fed up. It was a rare feeling for the mushi. for it to go so long being misidentified. He wondered if he'd stop at all if he should come to with his hands around- Drawing his hand away at the brush of silk on his un-calloused fingers, he parted his lips several inches to exhale. Fisher. He envisioned those Illuminate blue eyes he once admired bordering on the forbidden. Now he'd rather watch a bruise form on that delicate, identical skin he wore. Like blood on snow or leaven in bread, seeping through until corruption was spread to every part. Uncharacteristic. Wild. Blind in ferocity. With a small scoff, the dove skinned designer chose something more suitable for his misfit of a sibling. Not silk, but modal for the former red head. He had so ruined the clothes Sage sewed with love, and so, for him it was now store bought clothes. So distraught had he been, he'd abandoned his designing to sulk with watercolors, leaning into Lovecraftian forms of art to vindicate himself of violence and frustration. It wasn't just about the clothes at that point.

It was a knife-edged tone of frustration that resonated with him, the cause for golden eyes lifting off a flat colored form fitting U-neck he'd been pondering over. He wasn't one to eavesdrop, after all, what difference to him was idle chit chat to the patter of rain outside? They were both an orchestral backdrop to life with equal meaning and definition. This had struck him out of the blue, an identity to cling to in the mist of the nothingness and rage of his being. Company for his misery. He turned not knowing what he was looking for, knowing, at the minimum. he couldn't begin a conversation comparing fruit of anger. There was simply the vacancy of the air and the skip-beat of hope that brought the lightest color to his otherwise milky tones. "Ha ha, you've been hurt too?" the line was so cringe-y in his head, his hand lifted and crunched his bangs against his palm. Who said this person had been hurt? Didn't anger always come from hurt? When's the last time he felt so jittered and nervous out of nowhere? What was he looking for? He might not have ever found it if not for the peculiar sight.

A teenage girl in an eye patch, her clothes too casual for the setting- and no footwear. He would have asked if she were assaulted before wondering in, but judging by the looks of those around her, only he felt even remotely alarmed. On second glance, she looked relaxed, authoritative and in the natural of herself. A spotted cheetah against a stripped backdrop. The male she stood with offered something of a star-crossing for the disoriented CEO. A friendly gold and white Sage was familiar with, though the designer was shorter- both his hair and his physical being. He would have felt underdressed had he not thought more highly of himself- his contrast of black spoke of a man who stood out deliberately, but not because he was needful of the attention. It wasn't that the other male wasn't casual either, his looks, too, spoke of someone...whom only entrained excellence. Was that terribly strange? For someone like Sage, it should not be. "Perhaps something made by a designer would pull your interest, if not her offer?"

Sage interjected without being terribly loud or demanding, minding himself as a common stranger and not the international influencer he was. Lambent irises of aurum keeking towards the silver haired soul, he found a coy smile for him and a small downward dip for the pink-haired woman- to avoid seeming rude. Adjusting his shopping bag under his arm, he was a meek breeze passing by, one not too forgettable. With a small upward heist of his hand, the male of gentile disposition fetched a business card from his back pocket, his hair turned upwards towards his lips as if to shelter his pale cheeks as he presented the small token. "If my approach wasn't distasteful..." He curled his fingers under the fold of his turtle neck, glancing to the employee with an inclusive acknowledgement, his eyes crinkled ever so slightly in kind remark- feigned or otherwise. Sage wasn't here to be pushy and perhaps he didn't feel that way either; after Xo's departure, he simply felt small, a frail creature trying to get back to himself.

✿✿✿✿✿✿

speech=#D6C8B7
yo punny nut

Black Fire Lord

Z

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games