Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:37 pm

Goddess Skaia

User Image
Kurō Ishida
A young man who lost his way? This is the story of a man and a blade
Hero's aren't born, They're chosen
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
"Yes, I suppose your right, Contact lenses would have been the best thought." he then replied to the district question. "I do know my district, Quite well Actually. It's a tad bit boring there. Nothing to do but find a sort of entertainment, thats why i'm here, Though it is peaceful. Sadly Ombre is not like Lumiere, were the houses are Wonderful." He realized he drifted off topic and got back to what he was saying. "..*Cough* What about you. What district Houses you?"
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
As much of fun this fight was, you have to go.
This sword shall and will, Bring forth a new kingdom
you have met with a terrible fate, Haven't you?
Quote: So how's about we settle this?
Nick name: operation Zero
» Powers:
• Electricity
• Wind
• Super Speed

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:04 pm
User Image
Cecil Neve

"I'm an Alchemist," Cecil replied. "Unfortunately I couldn't bring much of what little supplies I had at home, so I've been hoping to find a store that might sell any materials." Considering that the fox was talking to him, he decided it was safe to assume that she wasn't someone's pet. Although, whether she was a shapeshifter or simply a magical animal was still uncertain.

"Thank you, Enya is nice name as well." The fox seemed to be struggling a bit with the conversation, but it didn't seem to bother him. "Where are you from anyway? I've never seen a fox similar to you before."

Relationship: Single-
Race: Humanoid-
Ammunition:
Loaded: 9/9x 6/6x Spare: 36x/24x Type: 9mm/.357
Form: Normal Form-
Cash: $430-
Mood: Relaxed-

Lyeisander

Sonic Lazar

Loyal Shapeshifter

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:39 pm
User Image
User Image
~ яαιηу ∂αуѕ αη∂ вℓα¢к υмвяєℓℓαѕ
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω
¢αη уσυ ¢нєαт ƒяσм υη∂єяgяσυη∂ ~
User Image User Image User Image

Nana let out a small laugh as she listened to him ramble on and on about home and the other districts. "I live in the Lumiere District, everyone's dream district." She waved a hand in front of her face and smiled, "I'm supposed to be humble, right?"

"I'm going to work in a few moments, however it is still quite early... Since you just got here, obviously you haven't got a job on the island to keep you in the Ombre district. Your first day here will be either very boring, or exciting."

~~
"Зеркало Зеркало на стене ...
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~
Mood: Amused
Tagged: Kuro
Listening To: Primadonna Girl
Money: $430
Outfit: Rainy Weather

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:43 pm

Goddess Skaia

User Image
Kurō Ishida
"Well that is true....Tell me, Are there any job Openings were you work?" He asked. He really needed the money to help him afford his home. Hopefully she would tell him.
» Powers:
• Electricity
• Wind
• Super Speed

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:32 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"My line of work is currently full, try looking elsewhere around Soleil. You seem like quite the young lad, I'm sure you'd be fine at the bookstore, or some other mediocre job." Nana shrugged, "I could help you job hunt while I still have time. Work starts later in the afternoon." Ugh, I should have told Kansen. She stared about the beach and shivered lightly as she waited for his answer.

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:42 pm

Goddess Skaia

User Image
Kurō Ishida
"Yes, That sounds delightful." He said in response to the offer to help him job hunt. She seems like a nice person. "Where shall we start first?" He asked, it would only be fair since she asked to help. So we should start where she believes is best. He unzipped his jacket to let air flow onto his torso while waiting for her answer.
» Powers:
• Electricity
• Wind
• Super Speed

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Vicar Amelia

Divine Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:28 pm
User Image
User Image
ωнσ'ѕ gσηηα ѕανє уσυ ησω

"Let's see... There are so many options I could think of. The job has to fit the personality, and I see you being the childish and immature type..." She placed a hand under her chin and began walking, gesturing him to follow, "We're going to the Mushroom Kingdom. Zip up your jacket, please." The demon simply said as she got out of the sand and walked onto the cement pavement.

*Exit*

~~
Кто свете всех милее?"
~~

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:37 pm

Goddess Skaia

User Image
Kurō Ishida
"I had a feeling she'd say something about it." He thought as he zipped his jacket up and adjusted it. He zipped it down a bit so he could still feel the air but it wouldn't be open. He then followed Nana to the mushroom Kingdom. ((Exit))
» Powers:
• Electricity
• Wind
• Super Speed

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:12 pm
User Image

Abe D. Marvos
══════════════════════════

"Eyo! If you don't mind me asking, may I take a picture?"

Abe lined up his camera with the two, about to take to shot before he felt a kick into his rib cage."Omph!!",he groaned as he begun curl into himself.'E-Exactly who did that?!" He looked up to see not the cross dresser's face but rather his...stuff; prompting him to instantly smash his face into the sand like an ostrich. Once that small ordeal was out of the way the brunet got back up to answer Blair's question,"Y-Yes! Just don't...fall or anything," He combed his hair with his hand to get any sand that managed to stick while looking back at his previous subjects,"Ah...we'll that won't do anymore. So what you doing here Blair, why aren't you with Flo?" he asked while watching the two leave.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
Cash: $500 || I Am: Single || Job: Cashier || Profile: Abe D. M.

Occ: -
Antagonist TEN

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:44 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
"I'm a cross-dresser, for a-a...good reason! ...I'm sorry..."

Blair squirmed to sit back up properly, his cheeks flushing a bright red. He knew he should have worn leggings! He shouldn't have taken the risk! He noticed it was Abe, which calmed his only by a very little percent, but nevertheless he was on the near verge of tears. "I'm sorry! I won't fall down again..." He said, nodding. He gripped his skirt down tightly, just not to let any incident like that happen again, not that it was going to. Blair finally broke into tears as Abe noticed his previous models were already going to leave. He knew he shouldn't have interrupted Abe. "I'm so sorry! I interrupted you again!" Blair apologized once again. He attempted to wipe his tears away with his cardigan's sleeve to respond to his other question. "S-Sis...is s-still sleeping a-at home..."

Blair's Outfit

...Currency...
                  497$

OOC:
                  Haeza _0
                  Quote:
                  Quote:

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Haeza _0

Shirtless Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:28 pm
User Image

Abe D. Marvos
══════════════════════════

"Eyo! If you don't mind me asking, may I take a picture?"

Abe gave a small sigh as he noticed (or rather expected) the pretty boy begun tearing up. 'Why does it feel like I know how this will go?', the giant asked himself before taking a seat next to Blair and slinging one arm over his shoulder,"So she slept in, figured as much. But you on the other hand- you're sorry." He wiped Blair's tears with his hand and continued,"You got to stop being so weak. Stand up for yourself, threaten someone once in a while. 'Cuz if you don't make a stand..." Abe started spacing out as the college drama came flooding in, ending with his sentence just fading away,'eventually you.....stop.' The giant stayed silent for a while until the thoughts passed, going back to his cheery smile,"Just don't get pushed around to much, promise me? Now how 'bout we do something. Wanna build a snowman sandcastle?"

Cash: $500 || I Am: Single || Job: Cashier || Profile: Abe D. M.

Occ: -
Antagonist TEN

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:05 am
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ If I told you I'm different, would you still stay..? `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

User Image
Enya Myers

Money: $500

Mood: Calm

Species: Nine Tailed Fox

Clothing: X

╔═══════════════════════════╗

"Ah, an alchemist. Interesting. I'll assume you've just moved her as well?" She asked. Enya transformed back into her human form as her neck starts to ache from looking upwards for too long. It got a little later in the morning, and she figured it would less colder now. She gently rubbed the back of her neck with her hands as she gave him a slight nod in an apologetic gesture.

"Thank you," she replied, he was the first to compliment her name since she came to this city. "There's a lot of citizens from my town who are similar and has animal forms. Except, I've never really met any of my fox kin so far." she sighed, not that she was eager and dying to meet another one of her kind, but it does get a little lonely when she's different from others.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ If I told you I'm different, would you still stay..? `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

OOC: Sorry for the late reply, I had to go to school. I'll be more active on Friday!
Sonic Lazar

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

Sonic Lazar

Loyal Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:05 pm
User Image
Cecil Neve

"Yes, got here yesterday in fact." Cecil replied, as the fox transformed into a girl, who rubbed her neck as she finished taking form. So she's also a shapeshifter then... he thought.

"Ah, I see. Well, it's nice to meet a fellow polymorph." He held out his hand to shake. It'd been some time since he'd met another shapeshifter, even if their abilities weren't quite the same. It was also a nice change of pace from the... last, one he'd met.

OOC: It's quite alright. I've been rather busy with school as well as of late.

Relationship: Single-
Race: Humanoid-
Ammunition:
Loaded: 9/9x 6/6x Spare: 36x/24x Type: 9mm/.357
Form: Normal Form-
Cash: $430-
Mood: Relaxed-

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:51 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
"I'm a cross-dresser, for a-a...good reason! ...I'm sorry..."

Blair hugged his knees close to his chest, he never was a confident person, and it was so much worse when he was a child. If it wasn't for Flo and the others, he'd be shutting himself away in his parents house. Though, Abe's words of comfort helped a bit. "Threaten...? I'm not capable of doing that..." Once he wiped away Blair's tears, the tears stopped, only a few drops in his eyes, he quickly wiped them away with his sleeve. Not paying attention to how he spaced out just a bit after that. Once he suggested building a sandcastle, Blair nodded, looking at him with a determined expression. "Okay! B-But! First, can you teach me how to threaten someone?!"

Blair's Outfit

...Currency...
                  497$

OOC:
                  Haeza _0
                  Quote:
                  Quote:

Tenth Speculation

Obsessive Lunatic

9,675 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:46 am

User Image
Enya Myers

Money: text

Mood: Calm

Species: Nine Tailed Fox

Clothing: X

╔═══════════════════════════╗

"Ah, me too. I finished unpacking yesterday." she answered. She was a little surprised when he called her a fellow polymorph. Well, she does count as one, to be precise. "I assume you're a shapeshifter too? Pleased to meet you." She shook his hand with a firm grip, his shapeshifting had caught her interest, she wondered what he actually is, a crow? Or perhaps he just took the appearance of a crow? She'd rather keep the questions to herself, just in case she ends up invading his privacy.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

OOC:
Sonic Lazar

name

name

name

name

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games