Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Starlight Sk8 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:17 am
User Image

|||||||| User Image ||||||||

User Image
Carmen outright giggled at Leon's reply, even though he'd only picked apart her own joke. Peasy for her. Beheheh. "Aw, you'll be alright, Hun. If you're really nervous, just bend your knees a little. Enough not to see your feet, silly!" She advised, still keeping them gliding over the ice as she pulled him and looked over her shoulder. He would be fine so long as he kept his feet under him, that much control could be testy for inexperienced skaters. She, however, could see that the shy male was gaining his balance in stride. "Oh, you're doing well! Okay, so then start moving. Just sorta pump your stronger foot out to the side, like scooping snow to the right and behind you with your foot. Er, I'm assuming your right is your stronger foot." The female wolf continued coaching her new companion, trying to keep him in a steady pacing for their task. "So~ what made you decide to learn skating?"

Home:1216 Pasadena
                                                            Company:Ryan
                                                            Clothes/Vehicle: Part of the Team ||| Speedy
                                                            Money:$$
                                                            Mood:Amused/Determined
                                                            Last Location:Home

Lord Hedo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2016 1:19 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②0
( ③ мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:18 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick tugged on his green scarf as he approaches the building the skating rink is in. He was nervous about being around groups of people, but with Roy's efforts in helping him improve the past couple of weeks. "I can do this" he thought with a nod, "For my boyfriend" he added and blushes a little. He ignored the people that looked at him strangely because he had started blushing. He wondered if Roy knew how to ice skate and it had slipped his mind to have asked that question beforehand.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Starlight Sk8.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: nervous.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:no one.

Blades252

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:47 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hm"

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$770.00

Roy arrived a few minutes later, spotting Patrick with his back to him. Roy decided to surprise his boyfriend, sneaking up on him before wrapping his arms around Patrick's body and giving him a small hug from behind "I didn't keep you waiting long, did I?" he questioned, hoping that he was't keeping him waiting for an extended period of time. Roy then looked and smiled a small bit, he hasn't gone skating in so long he couldn't even remember. Although he only ever had experience roller skating, but he figured that they were similar enough to where it wouldn't be much of a difference.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:50 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was deep in thought to keep his mind preoccupied while he waited for Roy's arrival. Pleasantly surprised by a small hug around his body and could only think of one person who would hug him. Hearing the voice accompanying the hug answered the guess of it being his boyfriend. "No, not at all" he answered. He didn't how much time went right off the bat and glanced looked down at his watch momentarily. "I want to ask you something. Do you know how of to ice skate? Because I don't?" he asked Roy.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Starlight Sk8.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: pleasantly surprised.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:16 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hm"

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$770.00

Roy listened to Patrick's question and thought for a moment as he slowly released his hug "Well I used to Roller Skate, same concept right?" he questioned Patrick. Roy figured that it was the same thing, although he could be wrong. Either way Roy smiled and took Patrick's hand and began to lead them inside "Only one way to find out I suppose!" he said, looking around for a moment before finding where they would be able to get their skates.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:23 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick shrugs, "I wouldn't know. I've never roller skated either" he answered honestly. "Maybe it will be of some use" he guessed and hoped so. He began moving as his boyfriend led him inside by the hand. Didn't have any doubts they could be seen as a couple with how they act around each other. He felt a chill as soon as he was inside the place and looked around also. Thinking back on the movies he had seen he spotted a booth he thinks is where they need to go. "Is that where we get our skates, perhaps?" he asked and pointed with the that was being held by Roy.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Starlight Sk8.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:39 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hm"

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$770.00

Roy looked at where Patrick pointed and nodded his head as they both began their way over. Roy quickly paid the entrance fee and bought both their skates and once they gave their shoe size Roy sat down on a nearby bench and began to slide on the ice skates "Well Patrick, let's hope we both aren't fumbling messes out on the ice" he said with a smile as he tried standing before falling back on the bench "OK, this is a bit harder than I thought..." Roy said more to himself then too Patrick.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:50 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Once they had gotten their skates, Patrick was careful in carrying his pair over to the same bench as Roy. He slipped them on after watching his boyfriend first. "I hopeful so too. Would be very embarrassing" he agrees with him. Last thing he wants is to be laughed at while making mistakes as a beginner. "I probably looked pretty old to be a beginner for this activity" he thought before watching Roy's attempt at standing up and tries not to chuckle which was difficult. He gets up next and jilted some before gaining enough balance to be standing still with his arms out a bit.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Starlight Sk8.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: hopeful and observant.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:03 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hm this is similar..."

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$770.00

Roy heard Patrick chuckling and rubbed the back of his neck with a smile. Finally after a couple tries Roy finally got his balance down and began his slow walk towards the ice rink, turning his head towards Patrick "I'd help you out but I can barely walk on these as well!" he said before taking his first few steps into the rink. Roy instantly began lose his balance and had to grab the side as he began to get a feel for the ice 'Hm...it does kinda feel like roller skating...' he thought to himself as he slowly let go of the side and began very slowly skating in a small area.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 7:28 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick patiently watches the next two attempts and the third seemed to be the charm. He follows after Roy to rink, his hand didn't get a good grip on the side and he ended up falling over. Landed on his bottom and he was sure he could stars for a second there. "This is going to hurt more tomorrow" he thought then moves to knees and use the side to stand up. He ignores the giggling from some girls nearby then notices Roy slowly skating to a small area. "Ice is lot harder to move on than glass. At least I can manipulate glass" he thought holding on to the side tightly and moving along it slowly.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Starlight Sk8.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: nervous and observant.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:40 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hm this is similar..."

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$770.00

Roy was now beginning to get used to ice skating as he was now able to pick up speed. However he stopped and looked at Patrick and smiled a small bit as he skated over to the man "C'mon Patrick take my hand, I'll help you out" he said as the Officer held out his hand for Patrick to take. In the back of Roy's mind he noted that this seemed to be something that he could help Patrick with, this was different since usually it seemed that Patrick was the one helping him with things.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:49 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"This is harder than relearning how to walk" Patrick thought which he had very little difficulties with doing his recovery at the hospital a few months ago. He hopes learning this activity was proving to be something they can bond over. Moving inch by inch as he moves along the side while holding onto it for dear life. Turned his head to Roy when he heard his name then looks down at the hand being held out to him. He stares at it for a moment, "Okay, Roy" then reaches out and grabs his hand.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Starlight Sk8.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: nervous and hesitant.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:08 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Hm this is similar..."

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$770.00

Roy smiled when Patrick took his hand and the older man began to lead as he took Patrick's other hand. He then began skating backwards rather slowly and puling Patrick with him "I'm going to let go, and when I do you just need to put your arms out and just try to find your balance, alright?" he said, making sure to continue moving slowly before he released Patrick's hands so he'd continue sliding forward himself.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:24 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick let go of the side and being led by Roy by both hands. Works hard to keep his feet from sliding too far apart from each other. Looks down every couple of seconds while he was pulled. "Huh?....Alright" he said hestiant at first about him letting go and fearing he would fall right away. He was a bit shaky at a second as he moved his arms around to balance. He smiles a little once he continues to slide forward and wave of relief washing over him because he didn't fall.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Starlight Sk8.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: nervous and hesitant.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games