Welcome to Gaia! ::

The D-Party

Back to Guilds

Because we like Diedrich. And Parties! 

Tags: Diedrich, Grunny, D-Party, Party, President 

Reply Archives: Where all old threads go to die.
Flash Space Committee Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 4:40 pm
garagesail
systemfailure99

thought i should give you a heads up so you know that my name has changed lol (still the house of problems, though! XD)
whyy the name change?

lol House of Problems, we should do a live RP at your house rofl
I can see some silly sitcom being made.

ANYWAYS, I can't wait to see your house. It sounds delightful. I might not be able to check in and see everyone's house in the next couple of months...kind of have some RL stuff coming up...but I will probably sometime between July and August...kind of have to make an announcement for my committee crying

lol thanks! I know my guy avatar ain't so savvy but he will do.
& definitely! I'll try to get a pic of her in my sig when I'm done.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:21 pm
systemfailure99
garagesail
systemfailure99

thought i should give you a heads up so you know that my name has changed lol (still the house of problems, though! XD)
whyy the name change?

ANYWAYS, I can't wait to see your house. It sounds delightful. I might not be able to check in and see everyone's house in the next couple of months...kind of have some RL stuff coming up...but I will probably sometime between July and August...kind of have to make an announcement for my committee crying

lol when i originally signed up, i had a terrible computer that was on its last legs. dang thing malfunctioned as i was submitting my signup form- this is the name i use for gaming. somehow, the account was made, but gaia wouldnt accept my password and the password retrieval wasnt going to my email box. i had to start over, and come up with another user name because my computer had more problems than you could shake a stick at.

as it turns out, gaia deletes old accounts after 60 months of inactivity. so, my preferred name was available biggrin people were coming up with all kinds of crazy nicknames for me (most of them related to rap songs), but in my heart, ive always been gar... so i finally made the change smile

ok, that actually sounds like a crap load of fun! emotion_awesome we should totally do it!!!

no worries... the door is unlocked lol

i keep debating if i should volunteer for committee, but ive got a terrible memory and my time zone is pst... it seems like most of the flashers are est confused  

garagesail

Mills XI

Space Man-Lover

12,350 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:55 pm
So what house will we have all this fun at? My house is still open to the public. Might change it since I am no longer going to be a Paw.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:40 pm
garagesail
systemfailure99
garagesail
systemfailure99

whyy the name change?

lol when i originally signed up, i had a terrible computer that was on its last legs. dang thing malfunctioned as i was submitting my signup form- this is the name i use for gaming. somehow, the account was made, but gaia wouldnt accept my password and the password retrieval wasnt going to my email box. i had to start over, and come up with another user name because my computer had more problems than you could shake a stick at.

as it turns out, gaia deletes old accounts after 60 months of inactivity. so, my preferred name was available biggrin people were coming up with all kinds of crazy nicknames for me (most of them related to rap songs), but in my heart, ive always been gar... so i finally made the change smile

ok, that actually sounds like a crap load of fun! emotion_awesome we should totally do it!!!

no worries... the door is unlocked lol

i keep debating if i should volunteer for committee, but ive got a terrible memory and my time zone is pst... it seems like most of the flashers are est confused

Gahh we need people in different time zones! Or willing to do different times! I would totally appreciate that if you're up to the task! lol I think the only reason why most Flash events are in EST is because I live in that time zone. Early on it was just me but we've evolved into a nice group. Plus it gives an alternative for those who want to participate in our flash space event but can't due to that factor.

Okay enough about my nonsense, but that's pretty cool fact I learned today about Gaia deleting old accounts after 60 months of inactivity. That's like 5 years right? So is it safe to nickname you gar...?

We should do a season type deal. Lay out a scenario then have everyone sort of improv. I'll post it up under your house link - calling the link House of Problems. lol the name is reminding me of house of cards now.

WOW I'm writing a crap load but all these ideas, man!

Nice, I'll check it out soon enough then! Thanks for posting up the link 3nodding  

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:41 pm
Mills XI
So what house will we have all this fun at? My house is still open to the public. Might change it since I am no longer going to be a Paw.
Probably later this year. You got time to fix it up an' whatever.

So should I still post up a link to your house on the front page?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:13 pm
systemfailure99
Mills XI

Go ahead. Hang out, chill out. I might pop up in my house from time to time. If you find someone ERPing in there report them. You know basic stuff of having an open door home. xd  

Mills XI

Space Man-Lover

12,350 Points
  • Friendly Flashback 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Hellraiser 500

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:52 pm
Mills XI
systemfailure99
Mills XI

Go ahead. Hang out, chill out. I might pop up in my house from time to time. If you find someone ERPing in there report them. You know basic stuff of having an open door home. xd
Ohhh...I forgot about that.
I'll be sure to report any ERPing if I see it. Some people do the craziest stuff in Towns you know?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:31 pm
systemfailure99

Pickled Cactus

xXDark Death DollXx

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

Hey team! I need a pic of your fav avatar and I will draw a headshot of it to "pretty up" our flash space thread. Also so people know we mean serious business in the D. lol

Also, I will be busy in the next coming months until mid-July. That being said, if any of you want to host a Flash Space Meet Up during one of the D's big events or any time in general just make sure it's organized and let the crew know. Most likely message Hassli or Inuyash_roxs_08 or Zana Bonanza.

Planning future FSMU (flash space meet up), read when you have time...it's a lot:

Random ideas running in my head about what sort of events we could do:
I spoke with one of the guild members, garagesail, about doing a live RP in their house somewhere in the future - it was House of Problems lol. It's just too funny to pass up!

Anyways with live RPs for any flash space event we do, we can put a set theme maybe...like say you want a masquerade ball....then everyone has to dress up wearing a fancy mask...idk things like that.

Then with that you can give out prizes for best dressed.

On a side note, I was wondering what time zones are you all in? I think we should try to vary our meet up times at some point so we can get more people to attend. If you're having trouble drawing people in, make sure that you plan a week or two in advance and message a crew member about an announcement. Post here and post in the D-Party GCD main thread on the day of or the day before....in all caps or something. If you have a friend that's super chill and online, invite them as well. I invited my friend Starberry to a few of our events!

About Prizes:
We still have a lot of funds left over from the D-Party kickstart so maybe we can use those prizes to hand out....if we do a live contest for best dressed.

Also, hopefully when I'm back from my trip I will see what sort of funds I have to donate for any prizes. I'm looking to open up a temp shop in the art forums and see if I can get an art auction started with the Doodlez team here to raise more gold for the D.

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

Artistic Background

Fuzzy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:19 pm
systemfailure99

User Image

off note//
I was thinking of hosting one on the 19th, what do you think?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:20 pm
systemfailure99
systemfailure99

Pickled Cactus

xXDark Death DollXx

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

Hey team! I need a pic of your fav avatar and I will draw a headshot of it to "pretty up" our flash space thread. Also so people know we mean serious business in the D. lol

Also, I will be busy in the next coming months until mid-July. That being said, if any of you want to host a Flash Space Meet Up during one of the D's big events or any time in general just make sure it's organized and let the crew know. Most likely message Hassli or Inuyash_roxs_08 or Zana Bonanza.

Planning future FSMU (flash space meet up), read when you have time...it's a lot:

I spoke with one of the guild members, garagesail, about doing a live RP in their house somewhere in the future - it was House of Problems lol. It's just too funny to pass up!

Anyways with live RPs for any flash space event we do, we can put a set theme maybe...like say you want a masquerade ball....then everyone has to dress up wearing a fancy mask...idk things like that.

On a side note, I was wondering what time zones are you all in? I think we should try to vary our meet up times at some point so we can get more people to attend. If you're having trouble drawing people in, make sure that you plan a week or two in advance and message a crew member about an announcement. Post here and post in the D-Party GCD main thread on the day of or the day before....in all caps or something. If you have a friend that's super chill and online, invite them as well. I invited my friend Starberry to a few of our events!

About Prizes:
We still have a lot of funds left over from the D-Party kickstart so maybe we can use those prizes to hand out....if we do a live contest for best dressed.

Also, hopefully when I'm back from my trip I will see what sort of funds I have to donate for any prizes. I'm looking to open up a temp shop in the art forums and see if I can get an art auction started with the Doodlez team here to raise more gold for the D.

classified_diedrich

Did you just quote yourself to get your own attention, Sys? xDD
I'm not at my computer at the moment, so I'll PM you my favorite avatar later. :3
It'll be a little lonelier without you around as much, but I understand that life > Gaia.
Also, what does ERP mean? o.o;

Meetup ideas reply:

Oh snap, that sounds like fun. I'm in, if you guys want me to be. I'm not a ridiculously verbose RPer like those guys in the Barton forum but I do enjoy playing around in RP. biggrin

Anyways, I'm EST too. But I'm pretty much a night owl. All my college classes are from 3-5 and 6-9pm this term (which ends in 2 weeks) so I don't even wake up until 1pm. ;p

I'm down to host some more hangouts soon (after I get through this last huge pile of homework for this term). I'll try to be less socially awkward, hahaha. Also, if we do hand out a prize for best dressed and stuff, I think any committee members who aren't the host for that specific meetup should be able to win. 'Cause y'all got some serious style and I think you deserve a chance at it too.

For raising money for prizes.. I was looking at that one charity thing about having a naked avatar for 2 weeks but they didn't have a "naked paw" option so that made me sad. sad I don't really have any artistic talents to lend as help, so is there any other way I can help you guys out?

classified_diedrich

Toxi of the Grunnies

Toxic Grunny

7,975 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Excitable Emoter 25
  • Campaign Manager 500

Sindeyella

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:22 pm
systemfailure99

About Prizes:

User ImageUser Image

Here's my avi, made an item sheet so its easier to see
            User Image

Sounds fun, maybe make the item required under xm gold, so everyone can afford, or offer cheap alternatives?
            EST here! and I'll try to make my friends come like Kyo and Luka
            Also, I could help in the art auction?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:27 pm
Toxi of the Grunnies
systemfailure99
systemfailure99

Pickled Cactus

xXDark Death DollXx

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

About Prizes:

classified_diedrich

I'm not at my computer at the moment, so I'll PM you my favorite avatar later. :3
It'll be a little lonelier without you around as much, but I understand that life > Gaia.

Meetup ideas reply:

Oh snap, that sounds like fun. I'm in, if you guys want me to be. I'm not a ridiculously verbose RPer like those guys in the Barton forum but I do enjoy playing around in RP. biggrin

Anyways, I'm EST too. But I'm pretty much a night owl. All my college classes are from 3-5 and 6-9pm this term (which ends in 2 weeks) so I don't even wake up until 1pm. ;p

I'm down to host some more hangouts soon (after I get through this last huge pile of homework for this term). I'll try to be less socially awkward, hahaha. Also, if we do hand out a prize for best dressed and stuff, I think any committee members who aren't the host for that specific meetup should be able to win. 'Cause y'all got some serious style and I think you deserve a chance at it too.

For raising money for prizes.. I was looking at that one charity thing about having a naked avatar for 2 weeks but they didn't have a "naked paw" option so that made me sad. sad I don't really have any artistic talents to lend as help, so is there any other way I can help you guys out?

classified_diedrich

User ImageUser Image

maybe help advertise it idk?

Sindeyella

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:50 pm
xXDark Death DollXx
systemfailure99

User Image

off note//
I was thinking of hosting one on the 19th, what do you think?

Tnx!
I have no problem with it. You have full control over the flash space meet ups you all host. I just won't be as active since there's 3 projects I need to complete ASAP. Do let me know how it goes and if there are any issues or problems you have.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:14 pm
Toxi of the Grunnies
systemfailure99
systemfailure99

Pickled Cactus

xXDark Death DollXx

Sindeyella

Toxi of the Grunnies

About Prizes:

classified_diedrich

Meetup ideas reply:

classified_diedrich

I need to remind myself about things because I might have pre-Alzheimer's! jk but seriously though I didn't do it intentionally!
Sweet! Just so long as you get it to me soon, that'd be rad!
crying don't worry! I'll miss you all too. My little flash space meeter uppers, my Peter Parkers to my Daily Bugle. Wait do you all know Spiderman?

some too sexy n' dirty role-playing that I've never done before. I didn't even know it existed until recently. I kind of want to avoid those when we do live RP in our flash space meet ups. not all about that bass

You should be in it! Just come as you are or whatever suit you wanna wear on the day we launch whatever live RPs we have. lol it will be light like a regular meet up...all chat base with some action idk. I have to do a test run in the future or maybe you all might want to without me.

Ah I see, at least I have a general idea of your schedule now. Just so you know I currently work 8-5PM on Tuesday and Wednesday. 8-2PM Monday and Thursday - then night class from 5:30-8PM (I have more free time on Thursday though...). On Fridays I'm trying to cut my hours to 8-12 noon but I like working so I might stay longer, depends. lol and lucky you for being able to sleep in!

lol you are not that socially awkward! I still feel odd being the said leader for this thing but I'm glad I can work with you all. It's a trial and error really. It was awkward for me when I started. But seriously, school comes first! I'm about to graduate with my current degree so I can understand the pressure with finals. What sucks is my real b-day is coming up so I might not be here as usual either...ahhh plus my twin...I have to get her something but idk maybe I'll just clean up and make her some sweet meals.
I like that idea! I probably don't want to win any prizes because I'm part of the guild crew and head chair person of this committee. However, I do agree our non-host committee members should win prizes. When we have a full team we should celebrate. 3nodding

Yeah they didn't have a paw option....hmmm....I wonder if I could ask them about it. I went nude for them last year representing the D and I absolutely loved it. I wonder if there is a way we can incorporate a flash space into a fundraising event...like a flash mob or an actual marathon where we go through people's houses or we do a scavenger hunt....hmmm...

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500

systemfailure99

Crew

Toxic Benefactor

14,200 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 5:20 pm
Sindeyella
systemfailure99

About Prizes:

User ImageUser Image

Here's my avi, made an item sheet so its easier to see
            User Image

Sounds fun, maybe make the item required under xm gold, so everyone can afford, or offer cheap alternatives?
            EST here! and I'll try to make my friends come like Kyo and Luka
            Also, I could help in the art auction?

Sweet! Thank ya kindly!
Now I have 3 arts for you to work on :3
Maybe, I can get some stuff from Loyal's Bazaar to gift.
We could give away art and avimations at one point! But that's whenever you all are request free...I know I won't be for awhile crying
Cool! That makes 3 of us so far. Kyo was awesome! I love Kyo. Every time I go in paw mode I always think of Kyo now emotion_bigheart
That would be awesome! So later this year we should work on this art auction thing. I should be clear of all my art requests then. 3nodding  
Archives: Where all old threads go to die.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games