Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:45 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"..."

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$730.00

Roy was running on the treadmill for another good fifteen minutes before he became out of breath. Finally to stopped and went over to the nearby fountain to get a drink before then deciding to join Patrick where he was and smiled at him "So, how are you liking the gym so far?"

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:44 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick continued to use the seated butterfly machine and looking down at the floor. He didn't frown nor did he smile during the use of this machine. He pauses after being asked about the gym by his boyfriend, Roy. "No comment" he answered looking at him. He resumed afterwards he had spoke, "How is your workout, Roy?" he asked him. He was going to give the yoga class a try on a different day before deciding on how he feels about the gym.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Fiddle's Gym.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: neutral.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $693.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:25 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"..."

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$730.00

Roy gave a sympathetic smirk when Patrick said no comment "That bad?" he said, patting Patrick's shoulder a small bit before Patrick resumed his exercise. Roy simply stood by and watched "I've finished my routine, I found out I'm not able to lift as much weight as I remember. I'm going to have to get back on that" Roy explained, not sounding quite happy with his discovery "I'm just taking a breather before I go to the sauna"

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:07 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick frowns a little feeling disappointed in himself. "Indoor exercising may not be for me" he confesses. "Sorry, Roy" he apologizes with a apologetic look on his face. "A challenge and a goal sounds like something to be to be ecstatic about" he said giving his opinion to Roy's explanation. "I hope you enough your sauna" he said and stops using the machine.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Fiddle's Gym.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: disappointed then calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $693.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:58 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Happy

Thoughts:
"Alright!"

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$730.00

Roy simply shook his head when Patrick apologized "No worries, it just isn't for everyone!" Roy then smirked as he then nodded his head "Yeah, the goal to get back where I was and not slack off this time" he stated with all seriousness, although it may have sounded a tad funny. Then with a nod Roy gave Patrick a quick peck on the cheek "Thank's Patrick, I'll try to enjoy it!" with that Roy walked off to the Locker room and went up to his locker and dropped his items in it before then undressing and putting his clothes in their. Roy then walked off and wrapped a towel around his waist and walked into the sauna and sat down after turning it on. As the heat began to stat Roy sat back and became very relaxed as he spread out a little bit to get more comfortable.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:37 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick felt relieved at Roy's words and smiles a little. "I'm sure you will" he said believing in Roy's statement. Blushes lightly after receiving a peck on the cheek by his boyfriend and being thanked. "You're welcome, Roy" he said smiling. He washes him walk off to the locket room then resumed his workout. He ends it with the use of barbells then decided to take a shower to wash off the sweat his body accumulated during the workout. Used a locker for his clothes and watch then took a towel with him to the shower room and used fragrance soap available to purchase. Picked strawberries and made sure to clean his whole body except for his hair. Once he was done, he used the towel to dry off then return to locker room to put his clothes back on. Decided to wait for Roy at the front of the gym and looking out the windows.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Fiddle's Gym.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: relieved then calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $693.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy then by himself.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:57 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Relaxed

Thoughts:
"Ahh"

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$730.00

Roy remained in the sauna for a good while, enjoying the relaxing time that he was having. Finally the Officer decided that he was good and stepped out of the sauna, completely refreshed and ready to go. Roy took a quick, cool shower and cleaned himself off before drying off and wrapping a clean towel around his waist. As he approached his locker he saw Patrick and frowned "I'm sorry Patrick! I hope I wasn't keeping you for too long!" he stated slightly panicked, he was in the sauna for awhile. Roy quickly began to get dressed, trying to go quickly so that Patrick wouldn't have to wait any longer.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:32 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick patiently waited where he was for Roy and sort of slipped into deep thought as usual. Broke out of it as soon as he heard his boyfriend's voice. "Hm? No not all. Take your time" he said to the apology about waiting. He took out his small journal he carries in his back left pocket. "Good time as any" he thought opening to where he last wrote at. He had a lot to write about for happened since the new year and now have a boyfriend.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Fiddle's Gym.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: patient and calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $693.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:10 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Relaxed

Thoughts:
"Ahh"

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$730.00

Roy calmed down once Patrick said to take his time, which was a relief since he'd accidentally put his t-shirt on backwards. Once he finally managed to get himself in order Roy walked over to Patrick and gave a smile "So Patrick, do you want to go for a walk? Get something to eat? Or something?" he asked, tilting his head a bit.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:30 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick closed his journal as soon as heard footsteps coming towards him. He smiles softly at boyfriend in return for the smile he was given. Thinks over the options he has heard of what they could do. "Um, the museum. Haven't been there in a long while" he answered and it was a cheaper to go to on this side of town. He headed for the exit of the gym and hold the door open Roy. "There are some things I would like to buy there" he added another reason to going there.[exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Fiddle's Gym.sᏆᎪᏆus: Dating.mᎾᎾᎠ: patient and calm.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $693.00. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:37 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Relaxed

Thoughts:
"Ahh"

Company:
Patrick

Dating Patrick

Account:
$730.00

Roy nodded his head at Patrick's suggestion "That sounds fine to me, I've never been the museum anyway!" he stated, curious about what they'd find at the museum.

(EXIT)

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:26 am
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②②
( ④ мσитнs, ② םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:46 pm

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ N/A ||| ✗ Gym ||| ✗ Is wearing n/a
✗ Journal: Updated 04/17 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Shared Link Easy Listening
✗ Last Location: 1201 Pasadena ||| ✗ Sela is Present and Pretty

Tyrese was up several hours before sunrise, partly to his dismay as he'd been hoping to sleep in that morning. It couldn't be helped, the wolf sighing as he went about a random morning routine. He had tea and worked on his writing, getting quite a bit done despite his lack of rest. These...distractions were becoming an issue, and he felt maybe working out his frustrations in the gym might help him reel his thoughts in for the most part. Nothing else had been successful so far. He was sitting around too much, not going out or being as active as he used to. Naturally he'd be getting restless in one way or the other! He certainly couldnt indulge his thinking too thoroughly, it wasn't like he couldn't control it if he tried. The wolf exhaled a controlled, steady breath, his gaze locked on the ceiling as he tried to remember how many reps he'd just finished. The two hundred and fifty pounds worth of weights lingered above his head as he paused. Didn't he just hit fifty? He huffed, bending his elbows and resting the bar into its stand. He should take a two minute break- he sat up and pulled his towel off his neck to wipe his brow. He'd grabbed Sela as soon as she had woken, packing a breakfast for her so he could escape the house that much sooner. Damn Aubrey sometimes, he swore. The bluenette chuckled into his towel as the name flickered to the forefront of his mind. He could have just refused to start sleeping in the bedroom with her again!

He snickered to himself, laying back on the bench and adjusting his headphones. Dubstep was new to him, but he liked it. Exercising to it was easy, high energy. Turning it up a bit more, Ty then braced the bar, took a breath, and lifted the weights forward and level with his chest. He could do another fifty, hopefully. He was pushing it pretty hard considering he was only getting back into the gym especially recently. His accident, the incident with Bree, and everything else going on with both their health had thrown him for a loop. He'd gone easy and took fifty pounds off from what he was previously used to, and he was right to do so once he'd felt his own struggle a few minutes later. Building himself back up wouldn't be too hard if he stayed consistent. His navy orbs found something to focus on as he pumped the weights, breathing in through his nose and out through slightly parted lips.

Exhaling heavily, Tyrese sat up on one hand fifty reps later and lifted the collar of his top, flapping the skin tight shirt to get air flowing beneath his shirt. It was soaked through, quickly cooling and sending a slight shiver down his spine as it snapped back into place. He checked his watch, then got up to pull the weights off the bar. He wouldn't be early like he promised if he kept this up all day he'd already been here going on two hours anyway. Sela would be growing bored with the playroom before much longer. He thought maybe he'd stay in these clothes come time to leave, but ultimately wanted to avoid being in sweaty outfit for that long. He peeked into the gym playroom as he passed it on his way to the locker room, seeing that Sela was fine before grabbing his things out of his locker. The wolf brought his toiletries with him after shuffling out of his clothes and tying a towel around his waist, looking for an empty stall before parting the curtain and turning on the water.

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $462.75』

Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎┋Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Y

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

X

Z

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:42 pm

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
✗ N/A ||| ✗ Gym ||| ✗ Is wearing Summer Feetival
✗ Journal: Updated 04/17 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Shared Link Easy Listening
✗ Last Location: 1201 Pasadena ||| ✗ Sela is Present and Pretty

"Ready to go, love?" Tyrese leaned over the counter to show his ID and sign Sela out of the gym playroom, looking down at the smaller bluenette as she pulled her backpack and shoes from one of the colorful cubby holes lining the wall. She looked up at him with a grin, dropping everything to the floor to hold up her paper plate mask to her face. "Yes! Look daddy, I'm a bear!" The father chuckled as her crimson orbs peered up at him, tucking his ID back into his wallet and bending down to help maneuver her feet into her sandles and zip them. "You are one nice koala bear! Do you know what Koala's do?" Sela giggled delightedly, shoving each foot forward in turn so the older wolf could get them on. "What do they do?" Tyrese turned around and pointed over his shoulder with his thumb. "They hug trees! Climb on, Sela Bella."

He got up a moment later, tucking his arms under Sela's legs and laughing as he felt her trying to pull here up enough to see over his back. Still so small! Trying not to laugh to hard, he lifted her onto his shoulders and grabbed her backpack for her, waving goodbye before ducking under the doorway. "Do you remember where we are going next?" He asked the thoughtful preschooler as she hugged his scalp and watched the other gym goers around them. She was quiet for a few moments before chiming, "The beach!" Tyrese nodded, flipping her over his head and holding her against his chest as they walked through the doors. She screamed, scooping her hair off her brow and trying to push it back into place. Tyrese chuckled himself, opening the backseat of his car and dropping her into her car seat. He tossed his gym bag and her backpack beside her, buckled her in, handed her a snack of orange slices, and climbed behind the wheel. "That's right, Miss Lady, so let's vámonos."

[exit]

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $462.75』

Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎┋Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Y

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

X

Z

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:02 pm

User Image
Akira = Velchok
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗
Where at: Entrance (entrance)
With: Staff, guests
Mood: Relaxed
Apparel: Red shirt, jeans, brown belt, black tennis shoes, bandages around wrists.
Items: Wallet (cash, ID), cell phone
Balance: $840
╚═════════════════════════════════════╝
((OOC: ))

Stepping in, Akira gave a sigh of relief. Now with the power of coffee and a relaxed mind he could do his work. Things seemed at ease in the place either way, so it didn't look like it was going to be a day to regret. For his first task, he walked behind the reception desk and started checking through the attendants list and records.

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games