Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Chapel Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:42 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Nemesis listened to the rest of the song before deciding to leave, but before he could get up a girl came up to him introducing herself and surprisingly asking to join his class. Nemesis thought after his first class no student would ask to join especially after what happened to Yuki, it seems word hasn't been going around. Nemesis looked at the girl with his usual serious expression and started sizing her up. "Scarlett Vivier, Shapeshifter.......You will be bruised and beaten, but in the end, you will master your ability and be stronger. You think you can handle it? If you decide to join the class there is no turning back." Students was now looking her in the eye it would seem like he was reading her mind, he wanted an answer now with no hesitation or doubt.
User Image

User Image

OOC:

Nightmares in Daydreams

lil_lexa

XxIce_ReaperxX

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:54 pm
Rush And Crush

User Image

Scarlett Vivier

[Age: 18][Species: Shapeshifter][Weapons: Japanese Sais]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Scarlett had no idea if anyone besides Ciri had gotten hurt in the class, but she knew that when you train it could be dangerous. She had trained with her clan since she was young, both in her human form with weapons and in different animal forms. She wanted to master her abilities, truly get strong mentally and physically. Perhaps there was some way she could lift the curse of her transformation on the full moon if she did this. The shifter stood up straight as he seemed to size her up, her expression stayed determined. Once he asked if she thought she could handle it, she gave a nod and her emerald eyes met his. "I know I can handle it, sir." The way she said it in no way made her sound cocky, but she instead sounded determined. She didn't mess around when it came to her abilities.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

[Relationship Status: Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: I can do this]

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

Athena looked at Shinda's reaction as she got closer, something was happening and she didn't like it. She stared at Shinda suspiciously as she thanked her for the cheering and applause. "Whats up with this girl, why is she acting so weird....." Athena non the less put a smile on her face and wrapped her arm around Shinda's "And I thought you were the most uncool person on earth, well your coolness just went through the roof, Cherry Blossom, you managed to make this......." Athena looked at Nemesis before speaking. " "Holy" Place so much fun. I would come here every day if that's what really happens here" Athena was hoping what she thinks is going on was all in her head.

Company: Nemesis, Classmates, priest, priestess, Wolfman, Ciri, Puppy, Puppies mommy, Evie, and new fox girl.

Items: Drugs

OOC:

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx

lil_lexa

XxIce_ReaperxX

Kawakas

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:28 pm
Evie "The Winter Witch"
╔═══════════════════════════User Image
║Health: 1500/1800
╠═══════════════════════════
║ Skills: Blink, Ice Projection, Ice Block
╚═══════════════════════════

So by the end of of the singing (They sounded good to her ears), Evie found herself wanting to sing a bit more. 'That's it?' She mumbled under her breath.

'So I'm going back to the room, Ciri.'
She said, walking down the pew, she heard Yuki(?) The girl with the wings she met the other night began singing with Shinda, the girl from music class. They sounded perfect with each other, a part of Evie wanted to join in since the song was good but she was far too tired to belt it out.

=Exit=

xX Yennefer Xx

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 9:33 pm
User Image

User Image

User Image

Nemesis was impressed by the girl's determination, so he expects great things from her from now on. "Very well Scarlett, be at the dojo tomorrow, right after the fourth period. You'll demonstrate your abilities, and show me what you're capable of. Now enjoy the rest of night cause tomorrow will be tough." With that Nemesis shifted his attention to Shinda who just came back from singing her heart out with Yuki. He, of course, had his usual expression "That was reckless and stupid you could've gotten into trouble, you should be thankful it wasn't my class.......But you were good and gave it your all, I have to say I'm really impressed" Nemesis got up from his seat and headed for the door, he wanted to go to his room and get some work done, he wasn't in a hurry or anything, but he had nothing else to do so might as well.
User Image

User Image

OOC:

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:02 pm
Rush And Crush

Nemesis was impressed by the girl's determination, so he expects great things from her from now on. "Very well Scarlett, be at the dojo tomorrow, right after the fourth period. You'll demonstrate your abilities, and show me what you're capable of. Now enjoy the rest of night cause tomorrow will be tough."

xX Yennefer Xx

User Image

Scarlett Vivier

Scarlett smiled when he told her that he would test her after fourth period. She nodded in understanding and thanked him. "Thank you, sir. I will be there. See you then!" With that, she walked away, now extra excited for tomorrow. Catching sight of Ciri once again, she skipped over to her and swished her tail happily. "He is testing me tomorrow after school. Thank you again for pointing him out to me. But hey...you don't seem too enthusiastic about the class. Is it because of your injury?"

[Relationship Status: Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: So excited for tomorrow]

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:08 pm
User Image
l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri nodded as Evie claimed she was going to head back. Starting to follow, Ciri stopped when she heard Scarlett's voice. Oh hey congrats! I'll be there to support. And it's just... I find his trials unfair. I was accepted automatically, but... but my room mate wasn't. So he made me fight her as her trial. I found it unfair, not because I was accepted and still had to fight, but because he should be fighting her. Not me....I... could have killed her. But it's whatever. If he wants to throw cheap shots it's fine... Ciri was still bitter about the trial, but there was nothing that could be done. Like her mother told her, things are gonna change, so she needed to change too.

Current Theme➤: ~Castle~

lil_lexa

Kawakas

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:27 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

User Image

Scarlett Vivier

Scarlett was surprised to hear that Ciri would be there to support her, but it made her happy. She listened to her story about her roommate's trial compared to her own, and it was actually a bit surprising. I did sound quite unfair, but maybe the teacher had a reason for it? "You don't think he would have me fight you too, do you?" It would be strange if that were so, and she hoped it wasn't going to be that way. That wasn't the best way to showcase her skills. Scarlett would have to wait and see. "I'm sorry to hear that happened though. Is everything ok between you two because of it?"

[Relationship Status: Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: I wonder what my trial is going to be like]

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:35 pm
User Image
l Mood ➤: Meh l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: People l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri sadly shook her head. To be honest...I don't know. She...she's been acting kinda weird and we didn't part on a good note. I don't know....but I'm worried that things will be awkward when I get back to my dorm... Ciri looked over at the chapel doors and let out a sigh. But its not like I really have a choice huh? Ill just have to try to make it...normal. I hope tomorrow it will be better...I would go stay with my mom, but god only knows what she's doing at this hour. Ciri was pretty sure Yen was asleep, she looked dead tired. However she couldn't be sure, since her mother had secrets of her own.

lil_lexa

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:42 pm
User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Concerned l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: A lot of People l Item/s ➤: Sword

User Image

Calian, who had been preoccupied with his sister, noticed that people were calling it a night. He turned back to his sister and looked her in the eyes. Lilith, I want you to go to bed ok? In the morning I need your help so you have to be rested. Hopefully...you didn't get too hurt from your fall. Go get rest, and whatever you do, do not leave your room until I come by understand? Goodnight... Lily...

User Image

User Image

User Image

l Mood ➤: Unsure l Location ➤: Chapel l Company ➤: A lot of People l Item/s ➤: Broken Earrings
User Image

Lilith blinked as her brother gave her instructions. Once he had finished, she nodded with a smile. Okidoki! Nodding her head, Lilith waved and made her way to the door Goodnight Cal~ See you in the morning~ Lilith entered the dark outside heading to her room~

-Exit-

User Image

Rush And Crush

Nightmares in Daydreams

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 10:47 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

User Image

Scarlett Vivier

Scarlett looked at Ciri with a sad expression, now a bit worried about her new friend. "Well honestly the best thing to do would be to talk to her about it. You don't want a rift to happen between you two." She gave her a more comforting smile before continuing on. "I'm sure things will be fine, just talk to her. But hey, I'm going to head back to my room. You going back to the dorms or are you going to stay out for a bit?"

[Relationship Status: Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: ...]

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:03 pm
User Image

Ciri bit her lip and nodded. Haha yea...your right. Scratching her head she let out a nervous chuckle. Haha yea I probably head back too. What's your dorm number? Smiling, she began to walk toward the chapel doors.

lil_lexa

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:14 pm
xX Yennefer Xx

((We can just post in our own rooms about having a nice walk back after this. Also, I was never given a room number, just was told to make one since she is a 4th year lol))

User Image

Scarlett Vivier

Scarlett was glad she could help ease Ciri's mind at least a little bit. They walked toward the chapel doors together, the shifter's tail flicking happily. When asked about her dorm room number, she actually couldn't remember seeing an actual number on it. However, it was relatively easy to find since a laminated paper was put on the front of it with her name on it "My door only had my name on it, not a number. I'm a fourth year so I'm not sure if that makes a difference. It's towards the end of the hall though. What about you?" The two chatted as they headed out into the night towards the girl's dorms.

[Exit to Scarlett's Room]

[Relationship Status: Single][Current Form: Human][Thoughts: Time for sleep]

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 11:22 pm
User Image

Ciri walked with Scarlett. Haha I'm a 4th year but I chose a room mate! The two walked together towards the dorms.

-Exit-

O.O.C---> Haha yea X3 sorry this one is so short >w<

lil_lexa

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 2:25 pm
User Image
User Image

|| Music Tutor || 4th Year || Spiritmancer ||

∑Location →→|Chapel|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Before My Body Is Dry |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Excited |
∑ Thoughts →→| This is for everyone else!|
∑ Items →→| Guitar, school bag, Phone. |
∑ Attire →→| Black Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

When Nemesis started talking about her singing, at first Shinda went from happy to shamed but then like a roller coaster went to blushing with happiness. She got him to be impressed! "Well Nemesis, I would have done better if it was your class." Shinda said with smile putting her hands behind her back and rocking back and forth on her feet. When Athena talked about if this happened every time in a chapel and how her coolness went through the roof, Shin smiled and put a hand behind her head and and smiled. "Well this doesnt normally happen in a chapel...probably shouldnt either. But hey lets head back to the room, I wanna get out of...screw it." Shinda bent down and removed the horribly uncomfortable shoes that she wore with the outfit and threw them in her bag. " I hate those things. Come on Athena lets get back. See ya Ciri!" Shinda grabbed her bag and started heading out of the Chapel and then called out to Nemesis. "Good night Nemesis!" Her tone was slightly different when she spoke to Nemesis and a small blush was on her face.

-Exits-

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Rainbow Sunburn

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash