Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Campus
Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:27 pm
User Image

ylvan ellator

u a rd

If you dare to try harming my friends.

Or even my family.

I suggest you to start running,

and pray that I don't find you.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sylvan was doing his best at keeping his composure and keeping his movements slow. Anything quick will only make it worse and make her more agitated. With Ashe going closer to him, he took deep breaths while extending his arms out very slowly and subtly. He's carrying his sword on him and that could also send his cousin into more rage and he thinks by keeping his hands away from his weapon will show her that he's not a threat to her. "Ash." He repeated her name yet again calmly. His eyes were following her movement.

Compass of Your Heart00000000000000000000

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:05 am
User ImageUser Image

As she watched the man reached out with his hands, Ashe stood up on her two hind legs. Towering over Sylvan she growled but stopped closing in when she got within 6 feet. Hearing her name called once again, Ashe's heavy breathing and growling slowly calmed. What helped with having her cousin here. Sylvan was always able to calm her down better than anyone else but Thanatos. Be that as it may, he still needed to use caution like he was. Why cant I find them!? I need to END THEM! Her thoughts raged on. Ashe lifted a claw and slammed it into the ground to her side and let out a loud howl/snarl. It was one of frustration/rage/pain/sadness. Ashe looked at Sylvan and just waited. The beast was calmed to a point but anything could happen at the flip of a coin.

∑Location →→|Courtyard|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Treachery |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Feral |
∑ Thoughts →→| ......|
∑ Items →→| Left Items in Memorial |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Warning! Werewolf |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Just Rosa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:52 pm
User Image

ylvan ellator

u a rd

Or even my family.

▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sylvan glanced up at Ashe, his expression neutral to externally show he will not be intimidated by her. Whenever the moon is full and Ashe turns into a wolf, it is his goal and objective to keep her calm and keep the population of injured to a zero. He's no psychic but he can guess what she's thinking about that has send her on this rage. "Ashe, being angry and violent will not help you. It will only make it worse." He spoke softly before returning a glance at her.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

Hearing the words from her Cousin, Ashe began to calm more and more. Because the full moon would be out tomorrow night, once she calmed down enough Ashe would transform back. As the growling stopped, the wolf's breathing slowed to a normal pace. Ashelia was slowly calming down from her rage which was a good thing for everyone...herself included. Ashe walked closer to Sylvan and looked at him. She wasn't threatening at all but tapped his shoulder with one of her claws. She may not be able to speak in this form but they both knew Ashe was going to need some sort of clothing soon.

∑Location →→|Courtyard|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Treachery |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Feral/Calming down. |
∑ Thoughts →→| ......|
∑ Items →→| Left Items in Memorial |
∑ Attire →→| Normal |
∑ Wolf's Blood →→| Warning! Werewolf |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Rush and Crush

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Just Rosa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:33 pm
User Image

ylvan ellator

u a rd

Or even my family.

▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Watching his cousin calm down from the state she was in just a moment ago, there was a feeling of relief in him and the tension in his body has faded away. He wouldn't know what to do if it hadn't worked. He glanced over to Ashe's paw before looking up at her and smiled. Even without words, he knew what she meant to say. "Let's go find your clothing, sis." They're cousins, but they're close like siblings.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

Out.Of.Cosplays:

Nightmares in Daydreams

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:16 am
User Image
User Image

Mood ➤: Pumped Up l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: Two Pokemon Gijinkas l Item/s ➤: Sweets & Chains
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Suddenly a pair of chains sprung out from the darkness and wrapped the female guard from her chest to toe. She roughly pulled to the chains' source of direction. "Hi hi~! Sylveon~" Lucius appeared cheerfully while waving at the pastel coloured guard, he address the male as the cute pokemon than his real name even if he did their names were still closely the same. The only downfall is that the man doesn't look near like the pokemon in his wolf form but his attire sure does. For him it took Lucius a split second to recognised Ash's cousin as Sylveon and Ashelia as Absol but only for a few days after.

"Time to put you in lockdown missy~" he cooed, though he didn't notice the woman's lack of clothing. With that Lucius carried the woman over his shoulder, he immediately pointed at Sylvan, "Don't go to far mister, you are next on my list.~" he grinned with a mischief glint in his eyes, with that said the abnormal headmaster quickly sprint towards the teachers/staff dorm.
=Exits=

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"You know what I like about this place?
The memories...
Memories stay forever."

Theme - InSaNiTy

Out.Of.Chain: I was told to chain Ash up in her room so Slyvan can be be free ouo

Just Rosa

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:28 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Furious l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Hydra

It was a nice early morning, and the breeze felt nice on her skin. Sayuri stood in the center of the courtyard, arms crossed, Sayuri closed her eyes to think about how she would fight this man, she had no idea who he was or what he was capable of doing to her. The silence was nice, and it helped her focus. It only took her a moment to decide what she was going to change into. Perfect~ Her eyes shot open, and her body began to glow a teal color. Are you prepared?! She didn't really give the man a chance to answer however.

Engulfed in a teal flame, the woman cam out no longer a human. Instead where she once was standing, stood a 29ft, 9 headed Hydra All at once, the heads let out a horrifying stretch that could be heard through out the school.

Current Theme ➤: Insert

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:59 pm
User Image

׺°”˜`Maxwell Carter`˜”°º×

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Maxwell had a plan to slap the woman across her face for having done the same to him and pushing past him. Even though there had been clearly enough room to just walk by him. Spotting the woman in the middle of the courtyard he started to walk towards her but stopped as soon as he saw a teal flame appear on the woman. Much like the daughter she was turning into something and that something appeared to be a giant hydra. He took a few steps back as she suddenly roared at him with every head. "Turning into a mythical creature doesn't sound fair does it?" Maxwell would say his eye twitching. Even when standing in front of a towering behemoth he didn't stand down, mainly because he hated magic and all uses of it. However he doubt a simple punch in the face would do anything, if he could even reach her face anymore. "But I shouldn't expect anything from someone who acts so savagely" Maxwell would snap at the woman.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mind Your Own Business
LocationCourtyard
CompanyA child and woman
FeelingPissed
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCNothing

Codex Umbra Knows All

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:13 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Furious l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Hydra

The hydra watched as the man stood tall. Sayuri waited for the man to make a move, yet all he did was stand there and run his mouth. Who the f**k is this man and why is he such an a**?! she thought to herself.

"Savage" was not a kind word to call someone. Without any hesitation, one of the hydra's heads lowered down to his level. This head was the main head, the one that seemed to be the leader of its siblings. Savage? You are one to talk! You attitude towards others is horrendous! Do you enjoy living like an a*****e hated by everyone?! The hydra's mouth never opened, however he could hear the woman's voice loud and clear. No matter. You want savage, I will show you savage. With little time to prepare, the main hydra smacked it's head straight into the mans chest, hard enough to throw him back. It retreated back up, and its siblings moved in front, ready to fight.

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:41 pm
User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

As one of the heads approached him a sane man would have run or defended himself but know he left himself wide open. Standing proud and tall alongside his actions, was he an a*****e yeah but he hadn't been the one to physically harm them. In fact he had been aggressive up until the point where she decided to be snarky that's when he became rude. "Hate? Love? I could care less what other people think of me. Maybe you should think the same" Maxwell would snap back at her. When the word he used before was brought back up he would have argued with her some more if it hadn't been for the sudden headbutt he received to the chest. Flying to a wall, Maxwell landed to the ground with a hand on his chest. That was it. "I warned you! You b***h!" Maxwell snapped the book that had been in his hand suddenly opened. The pages flipped through three stopped in a certain page. "Matah daso le archa" Maxwell chanted. Suddenly from the ground four 20 feet tentacles came from the ground, one went and wrapped itself around her hind legs while two of them were starting to back her body and her heads. The last one stayed hidden around Maxwell as it was going to be used for defense.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Mind Your Own Business
LocationCourtyard
CompanyA child and woman
FeelingPissed
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCNothing

Codex Umbra Knows All

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:01 pm
User Image

The hydra watched as the man began to play with his silly little book. Does he think that will stop me? she thought, grinning internally. The ground moved under her, and she was set back when the man summoned 4 tentacles. She felt one wrap around her hind legs, leaving her limited in movement. The other two tentacles began to smack at her. They didn't really hurt, they just felt annoying. The 1st and 2nd hydra heads felt more annoyed then the rest, and let out a loud screech. Both threw their heads at the tentacles, sinking their teeth into gross flesh. One head began to eat the tentacle, while the other ripped hard, pulling the tentacle out of the ground. Your little tricks will not work my dear~ The main head spoke, as a 3rd head began to snap at the tentacle defending the man.

Once the 3rd head successfully grabbed the tentacle that was defending the man, a 4th head quickly shot in and wrapped itself around the man, constricting around him like a boa. The main head lowered in front of him. Apologize.. The 4th head began to constrict tighter around the man.

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:23 pm
User Image

Maxwell had no intention to permanently harm the woman. As annoying as she was, she seemed like a good person at heart. That wasn't no enough for him to not be rude at her and it definitely didn't mean he wouldn't leave her with a few bruises. As such the tentacles that sprouted only had suction cups as to have a better grip on the hydra. It would also explain why she seemed to not be bothered by them hitting her. In fact two of her heads killed them, kill wasn't the right word seeing how they weren't really alive to began with. Still in many ways he was relieved, with them dead he felt his thoughts become more clear. A plan started to formulate as one of the tentacles defended him. However just like the last two it was quickly taken out. And one of the heads wrapped itself around him and started to squeeze him. Hearing her demand he scoffed. "Apologize for what? Hurting your fweelings? Boo hoo hoo...garh!" His sentence ended with muffled cry of pain. As the head only tighten itself. "Damos armos....bexomos" Another chant. Darkness seemed to consume and what stood before her was essentially the same man. Except his clothing had a glow and he no longer showed the discomfort he had been in. "Tired of this" Doing the same chant as before except there wasn't just four twenty feet tentacles. There had been 9 tentacles that not only grew ten more feet than before but their width had increased as well. Each one wrapped the neck of one of the heads and with incredible force brought them down to the ground. She would feel a soft suction on her scales, the tentacles seemed to be softening up her scales. Wasn't really painful either it would actually be very soothing and relaxing, of course this was to make her scales easier to pierce but for now. It would feel pleasant. Except Maxwell himself didn't really seem to be enjoying this fight in fact he looked a little disturbed, his head twitching. He kept staring at something that didn't seem to be there and his breathing was fast pace. The fast breathing could be because of the bruises on his body.

Mind Your Own Business
LocationCourtyard
CompanyA child and woman
FeelingPissed
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCNothing

Codex Umbra Knows All

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:47 pm
User Image

The 4th head squeezed, until it wasn't sure what it was squeezing anymore. Caught off guard, the hydra heads began to scatter as more tentacles shot out of the ground. Their suction cup limbs grabbed onto her, forcing her down. They were doing much more then holding her down, they were sucking on her scales. It felt more like a massage if anything. W-what is this?! She began to panic. The first 4 heads grew submissive, and no longer tried to fight back. The rest tried to struggle free. The main head used all its force to breach free, and was successful. It began to bit at the tentacles to set the others free.

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:59 pm
User Image

The armor worked well, of course it started to bend when enough pressure was applied to it. The sun had yet to rise to the sky, which allowed his armor to be tougher than it normally was during he day. In fact he probably would have been crushed already. Now that would have been funny. A smile now placed on his face, which his mask was covering. "Looks like I tamed the beast" Maxwell laughed to see some of the heads grow submissive. Except for the main one which continued to struggle against him. She would have to learn a lesson in respecting those who were stronger than her. "Matah daso le archa, Matah daso le archa,Matah daso le archa" With every chant more and more tentacles were being summon. A crazed look appearing on Maxwell eyes. Two tentacles would wrap themself around the main head and force it down to the ground. Three other tentacles that had spikes attach to them start to whip at the Hydra's body constantly. One tentacle helped free him from being squeezed to death. The last tentacle that had been summon seemed rather fragile and slimy, it started to smack her across the face, the main head of the hydra. It wasn't painful but the slapping noise it made did make it humiliating. Maxwell started to laugh as he walked towards the main head, keeping a safe distance as to not get chomped. "Ready to give up?"

Mind Your Own Business
LocationCourtyard
CompanyHydra
FeelingGiddy
HealthOkay
ItemsCodex Umbra
OOCNothing

Codex Umbra Knows All

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:34 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Furious l Location ➤: Courtyard l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None l Current Form ➤: Human

There was nothing Sayuri could do. The hydra's body began to bleed as the spiked tentacles smacked her, for her scales were now soft. They hurt, but none of the heads could break free. What was the worse thing, out of all of it, was how humiliating she felt. Being smack in the face, helpless, and injured, Sayuri felt nothing more then trash. Without warning, the hydra was engulfed in a teal flame. Emerging from them was Sayuri.

Her body was riddled with bleeding wounds and marks, and her clothes were torn to shreads. She glared at him, her stomach churned at the sight of him. As she covered herself, she turned her gaze towards the dirt she sat in. Gritting her teeth, she tried to force back her tears, but sadly she lost. Her free hand grabbed at the ground in anger. She wasn't mad that she had lost, she was angry that she had been so humiliated. Sayuri couldn't look at him, and she hated herself.

PonderingPenguin

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas