Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Girls' Dormitory
Room - 105 [Closed Temp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:44 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Bleidd l Item/s ➤: Sword

Well if his demon "friend" didn't know what happened prior he sure as hell did now. Ciri turned a dark red shade and bit her lip once again. Seemed to be a thing she did more recently then before. T-then I was your f-first.. On the inside this made Ciri happy, but she hoped that Ahnack liked it. She could remember her first time was....less than enjoyable.

Switching subjects, Ciri leaned back onto the bed and liked at the ceiling. I wonder how Yen is... You'll get to actually meet her today you know. We have 2nd period with her. I'm not sure if you remember her. She looked down and patted his head. Sliding her hands under Ahnack, Ciri helped him up into a sitting position and sat facing him, her legs crossed. Are you excited to make new friends? Ciri could remember a few days ago when she arrived. The day was fun and she met so many people, she hoped Ahnack would have the same good luck.

Current Theme➤: Wonderland

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:17 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·•〖Ahnack☠Barchak〗•·.·´¯`·.·•

♈ Location: Ciri's Room ♉Company: Ciri ♎Mood: Happy ♌In Control: Ahnack ♏Song: Title

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Morgan definitely knew what had happened, it all start to make sense. The reason why his body felt so tired, why Ahnack was in the female bathroom, and why he seemed so happy to be around someone he had almost attacked when they met. Morgan was angry, not at Ahnack but at Ciri who decided to manipulate his friend into doing such a thing. He had explained to the other what sex was and what could happen to it, he never used any positive words when describing it. So it had to be her who caused Ahnack to go through with it.

Ahnack could sense the anger and hostility in Morgan so he decided to stay in control while he cooled off. Seeing the blush on Ciri's cheeks made him only move to her and give her cheek a lick. "So adorable my ladybug" Chuckling he tilted his head and rubbed his chin slightly, people did this when they were thinking and that's what he was doing. "Yen...was the woman who was on the ground" The one who looked yummy and plump. He kept those thoughts to himself since apparently that was Ciri's relative and friend. Giggling when feeling Ciri's hands on him, he got in the position she had wanted. "New friends?...I don't usually like others. Others don't usually like me" Ahnack would look sadly to the ground.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:45 pm
User Image

Ciri nodded her head. Yes, Yen was on the ground. She is my mother, and she is important to me, like how Morgan is important to you. Ciri gave the boy a warm smile. Come to think of it... She began to think about what might happen if Yen found out about the woods. The thought sent a shiver down Ciri's spine. H-hey, lets keep the woods a secret from Yen ok? Ciri asked nervously as she scratched her head. Lucius had been chill about the situation, however Yen....might blow something up.

H-hey... Ciri saw the sadness in Ahnack's face, and it made her heart hurt. Why do I feel so sad now...? She lifted her hand under his chin and lifted his face back up and leaned close. D-don't say that... people just don't know you is all. Once they get to know you they will like you, I promise. Ill be there to help you ok? D-don't be sad please... Ciri's face expressed worry and sadness for him. She didn't want Ahnack to be alone ever again.

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:18 pm
User Image

♈ Location: Ciri's Room ♉Company: Ciri ♎Mood: Happy ♌In Control: Ahnack ♏Song: Title

A mother? Morgan had yet to explain to him what that was but from the sounds of what Ciri said. It seemed like another word for a friend. That made him glad that he had kept that extra details of her mother looking delicious to himself. When asked to keep what they had done a secret he gave a small nod. "Okay I won't tell anyone we had sex" Ahnack would give a small nod. While he didn't get a good look of the woman he would be able to remember her smell if he ever came across her again. A weak smile appeared on his face when feeling Ciri's hand on his face looking up at her. He leaned in giving her a soft kiss and cuddling against her shoulder. What she said next made him feel, happy and appreciated. "Okay...um Morgan is going to come out now. Since he first period is his to do" Ahnack would say resting his his head on her shoulder before closing his eyes.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:34 pm
User Image

Ciri nodded as Ahnack told her that "Morgan" was going to come out. She didn't really understand to too well, but she would try for him. Ciri leaned forward and gave Ahnack a kiss on the lips. Patting his head, Ciri stood up and motioned to the door. We should get going then~ Maybe I can get to know Morgan a little better while he is in control~ I want your...your friend to like me. Adjusting her sword, Ciri walked to the door. Kneeling down she slid on her heels. Ciri was never sure why, but she knew for a fact she couldn't function without them.

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:17 pm
User Image

♈ Location: Ciri's Room ♉Company: Ciri ♎Mood: Happy ♌In Control: Morgan ♏Song: Title

At this point kisses became a natural way for Ahnack to show his affection towards Ciri. One that will always bring a smile on his face. He could sense her confusion, with her body language, when he mentioned allowing Morgan to be in control. Physically there wouldn't be much a difference besides posture and mannerism. "You will like him. He is smart and nice" Ahnack would build up Morgan as this nice and kind friend however Ciri would soon realize that was not so true. Standing up and closing his eyes Ahnack wouldn't move or say anything for a minute. When his eyes fluttered open the red in his eyes seemed to glow.

That demonic presence that Ciri had felt before had gotten stronger. Morgan stood up straight and brushed his hand against his lip, wiping the kiss that had been planted their earlier. Properly adjusting his tie since Ahnack had not done it correctly he looked at Ciri as she went to the door. "The affection stops now. Frankly I don't know what Ahnack sees in you but we should get along seeing how he likes you" Morgan would say walking towards Ciri and extending his hand so she could shake it. His mannerisms however was completely hostile, while he didn't glare at her the look in his eyes was filled with superiority.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:41 pm
User Image

Ciri's smile slowly turned into a frown as the new presence took over. The hair on the back of her neck stood up, and she straightened herself up. As Morgan spoke to her, her eyes narrowed. She didn't glare however. I-it doesn't matter what he sees in me... he likes me and I like him... Her tone was less then polite as she stared at the glowing eyes. Ciri looked down at his hand and then back up. Taking his hand, she firmly gripped it. One thing Morgan didn't know about Ciri, was she was a fighter, and she never backed down. She would never play the scared animal in the corner game, and her eyes would tell him that.

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:30 pm
User Image

♈ Location: Ciri's Room ♉Company: Ciri ♎Mood: Displeased ♌In Control: Morgan ♏Song: Title

A small smirk appeared on his face to see Ciri's expression turn sour. Did she believe that Ahnack had gone to sleep like he had? Of course she had no way of noticing when one was sleeping or not however considering second period was one meant for Ahnack and his more athletic live style. As such he would stay awake and seeing his ladybug acting less than pleasing was confusing to him. Feeling his hand grabbed firmly, and the look she had in her eye he chuckled a bit. Returning the firm hand grip, and leaning his face towards her. "You seem to have misunderstood me. I meant your affection stops now simply because I'm not Ahnack. It is Ahnack you like and not his body correct?" Planting the seed of doubt in the mind of his friend didn't feel right but he would appreciate what he was doing later. After all those two only met yesterday, he was simply saving his friend from feeling the pain of getting his heart broken later on. When this Ciri character decides that her infatuation is gone and goes on with her life.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:45 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Uneasy l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Bleidd l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri felt very uneasy as Morgan leaned closer to her. She wasn't sure why, but she didn't like it. Once more, she REALLY didn't like the last part of his sentence. Removing her hand from Morgan's grip Ciri took a step back, turning her gaze to the floor. Why would he think that I like Ahnack only for his body? I'm not like that! Not like that at all! Ciri shook her head and stood her ground. Of course not, why would you even think that? The reason I'm attracted to him is because he is different! Ahnack is sweet and kind and he makes me smile... His physical appearance does not matter! She crossed her arms and stared into the red eyes that looked into hers. Is that who you think I am..? Someone who would do something like that...? Ciri wasn't going to lie to herself, she was hurt that someone had seen her like that, like some monster.

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:56 pm
User Image

♈ Location: Ciri's Room ♉Company: Ciri ♎Feeling: Guilt ♌In Control: Morgan ♏Song: Title

Morgan was a little surprised to see his words be taken so harshly. They were said more for Ahnack to think about than Ciri and her response was laughable. "Everyone is different. You barely even know him and....okay I'll stop." Seemed like Ahnack was really infatuated with the girl. Looking down at his wrist, Morgan noticed the time he realized they were going to be late to class if they didn't hurry. And if Morgan was anything other than a jerk that would be punctual. "We better hurry" Morgan would tell Ciri before leaving the room in a hurry. It wasn't a full on sprint but it was a very fast speed walking. After all he had to keep looking dapper.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC: EXIT
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:44 pm
User Image

l Mood ➤: Uneasy l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Morgan l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri opened her mouth to respond to Morgan, most likely with a sassy remark, however he was right. They were late for class. She watched Morgan rush out her door and she was quick to follow. God damn it! She muttered as she ran out the door.

-Exit-

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

l Mood ➤: Crappy l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: None l Item/s ➤: Sword

Having had little to no sleep for the past two days, Ciri could say that she was exhausted. Not to mention drained from seeing Yen in the condition she was in. There had to be something Ciri could do to help her mother out... perhaps she could go out and treat her to something fancy? She had to go out anyways in the morning, maybe her favorite flowers! Her mind was starting to fill with ideas as she entered her dorm room. Closing her door behind her, Ciri tossed her sword in her bed and sat down next to it. She felt emotional, and really wanted a hug. And the only other person who she cared about hadn't been there for her the whole day.

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

Quote:

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:07 pm

♈ Location: Ciri's Room ♉Company: Ciri ♎Feeling: Worried ♌Item: Nothing ♏Song: Title

Morgan was gone, Ahnack's moral compass was no longer there to guide him. He felt lost and scared, there was only one other person he trusted. Crawling on the ground, dried blood on his lips from the racoon he ate, Ahnack would follow the scent of Ciri to the room that he had been at before. Still remembering some of what Morgan had told him there would be a soft knock on the door. Much like a dog he sat down and stared at the door waiting for to reappear. Even if it meant camping out at her door like last time.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:28 pm

l Mood ➤: Crappy l Location ➤: Her Room l Company ➤: Ahnack l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri heard a knock on her door, and she looked at the door puzzled. Who could be here at this hour... it's midnight! Drudgingly getting off her bed, Ciri went to her door and opened it up. There, was Ahnack. It looked as if he had just finished hunting, and had forgotten to take a shower. Instead of feeling joy seeing him, Ciri felt nothing but anger and disappointment. Where have you been... In those green eyes, those once happy and hopeful eyes, were now lifeless and dull. Where were you...when I needed you.... off hunting...? I needed someone....anyone that I could trust....love....I needed you today.... and you weren't there...

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

PonderingPenguin

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:06 pm

♈ Location: Ciri's Room ♉Company: Ciri ♎Feeling: Confused ♌Item: Nothing ♏Song: Title

A small appeared on his lips at the sight of Ciri, crouching his legs Ahnack planned to jump on her but stopped when getting a better look at her. Staying on his fours and tilting his head, Ahnack looked at Ciri sensing that something was disturbing her but not knowing exactly what it was. When she asked where he was, Ahnack opened his mouth to say where he had been but then she started to barrage him with more words. "I....was looking for Morgan...he is gone and I couldn't find him. I'm sorry" Ahnack didn't know what he was apologizing for but the tone in Ciri's voice caused him to whimper. There was a pain building up in his chest, his hand placed on his chest, however he had not sustained any damage that would cause pain. Lowering himself he looked down at the ground.

¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
                                                                                                                  OOC:
                                                                                                                  _____________________

xX Yennefer Xx
Quote:
Quote:

Girls' Dormitory

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out